FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding a cd/tv in public

Finding a cd/tv in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One thing I would love to do is see a sexy cd/tv dressed up outside in public.

Nice skirt heels looking so sexy, could walk someone quiet and have some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You probably have seen a few and just not realised them

We are out there walking among you......

By *emmaholdupsTV/TS  over a year ago

swindon

its amazing walking around dressed sexy outdoors xx i love wearing a dress with stockings and heels in public its so exciting xx

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

"One thing I would love to do is see a sexy cd/tv dressed up outside in public.

Nice skirt heels looking so sexy, could walk someone quiet and have some fun "

obviously you’ve never been to Leeds on the first Friday of the month or Blackpool or Manchester which are other places we can be seen, closer to home for you would be pink punters in Milton Keynes on the 2nd Friday of the month.... all this hopefully when things return to normal

By *ichieloveMan  over a year ago

croydon

Once I was parked in a lay-by on the m23 Gatwick area when I noticed the car in front thrashing about.

I got out to take a look and I noticed it was a tv girl changing in some sexy clothing, wow I was so turned on, I got back in my car and couldn’t help my self but to get my cock out and start stroking it. Then it pulled off , I so wished I new were that sexy tv was going would of love to off had a play with her, oh well it did make my day tho

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I get out and about as often as I can.

XX

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Ooh I love walking in public, but not in towns not brave enough

It feels so sexy xx

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I go out in public all over. I never hide away. I don't just go to events, or clubs, or the like. I do everything as a female.

I've recently discovered the huge rush from being dressed up in public, i'm still building up confidence to go in more public and busy places. Its such a turn on.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I dont do busy places yet but its on my to do list x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Lol I was out shopping in Cambridge this weekend though dressed casually, heels skinny jeans and a blouse. Had a fab time wondering around and shopping for clothes

By *ypsy Daisy LeeTV/TS  over a year ago

Warwick

"its amazing walking around dressed sexy outdoors xx i love wearing a dress with stockings and heels in public its so exciting xx"

Yep, absolutely this

Although I'm out and about I have never been recognised by another fab guy...

I suppose its hard to distinguish us sometimes.

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

I often go out dressed!

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Seen one at boots Meadowhall, wow she was amazing, working on one of the boots makeup counters, red hair, stunning red lipstick, so feminine I couldn’t stop looking!!

Hotter than other women working in boots.

How did you know hun she was trans, tv or cd.. Don't say she had male features of sorts... As there are women that look like males..

By *girlslutTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

Maybe find a girl and ty ale her dogging

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Parked up at a local park, a well known cruising spot, one afternoon, the car park was empty as another car pulled up and parked opposite. I made eye contact and was surprised to see long hair and lipstick. The car door opened and a the lady git out slowly wearing a blouse and skirt complimented by sticking and heels. This was a pleasant surprise at this end of the car park even more some when I got a nervous smile and a wave. I was out of the car like a shot and wandering over to the path by the bushes giving a cheery hello as I got closer. Hello came the reply, the voice and closer inspection gave the game away. Would you walk with me she asked, of course and with that she took my hand. As we rounded the corner out of sight she stopped and I turned to face her. Do you fancy me she asked, oh yes I said. She smiled and kissed me on the lips, her lips parted and our tongues touched as our bodies moved closer together. She slipped a hand down over my growing bulge and emboldened I moved mine over her fine bum down her skirt onto her stockings. Still kissing she had unzipped me and worked a hand inside my pants stroking my cock. My hand had reached the flesh at the top of her stocking and onto the bulge in her panties. She dragged me further into the bushes so we could continue with less chance of interruption.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"One thing I would love to do is see a sexy cd/tv dressed up outside in public.

Nice skirt heels looking so sexy, could walk someone quiet and have some fun "

Now there is the rub, if your expecting to see a CD/TV in public then it's a fail because we try to blend in, Hurst Street on a sat night had tgurls that looked better than the cis girls, comes to somethink when you stand out as a transgender because you look TO pretty. Mixed feelings when (I'm getting chatted up by a guy and when my daughter comes over and asks "dad can I borrow some money for a drink" he says "DAD", turns and leaves the bar) ? What should I think. As Bruce Lee said "if you concentrate on the finger you will miss all that heavenly glory" yeah not sure I agree with that one, I love a bit off..., ok moving on. The idea of dressing is to look the part.

» Add a new message to this topic