FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Meeting

The Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'Kate, are you ready to go?'

Toms voice came from just outside Kates office, she picked up her phone and the folder containing the proposal they had put together for the investors that they were going to meet this afternoon and walked out to meet him in the corridor.

'Yes Tom, how long will the drive take?'

'About an hour, it'll give us time to go over everything a final time'

'OK, great'

Kate and Tom owned a property business together as partners and they were looking to increase their portfolio but they needed liquid cash to do that. The meeting they were going to would hopefully see that happen if they presented their forecasted returns well enough, though they both knew that they were going into a dragons den from what they'd heard about previous meetings with the potential investors from other contacts in the business. They'd been in business together for nearly ten years now and had made a very good job of it so far, so they were both confident that they'd get the cash injection.

Tom was as smart as ever for the meetings they went to, smart navy blue suit, crisp white shirt, and a red tie which hung perfectly straight, his shoes polished up like mirrors. He carried himself with incredible confidence, which he could get away with with his rugged good looks and ex military trained physique. Kate did kind of fancy him and they had come close to sleeping together on more than one occasion when they'd both had a bit too much to drink, but had never gone all the way and done the deed.

Kate knew that they were meeting with three men so had decided to go smart sexy instead of smart formal. She'd gone for a tight black skirt that finished just over her knees which she had to wiggle a little to walk in, a fitted white blouse unbuttoned to show a little cleavage, black stockings, and black killer heels, Louboutins of course. She wore her long dark hair loose, so it was slightly wavy and cascading over her shoulders. The same as Tom she'd been blessed with very attractive features, her bright green eyes her favourite feature, followed by her boobs which she'd had enhanced to a 36DD a few years ago, her figure kept trim and toned by regular visits to the gym.

'Shall we?' she asked

'Let's go' Tom replied with a smile, never attempting to hide the cheeky little glint that showed whenever he saw her, and off they went to the car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As they got into the car Kates skirt rode up a little, not too much but just enough that Tom happened to catch a glance of lace stocking tops as she sat.

'Oh how lovely' he said with a chuckle, his eyes lingering on her legs.

She giggled 'Well this is a very important meeting that we're going to, and I do like to look my best'

'And you certainly do' he replied as his eyes looked her up and down.

'Behave you, we're business partners, not fuck buddys' she replied smiling.

She shuffled around in the seat trying to get the skirt lower but couldn't due to the seats being so low.

'Oh well, looks like you'll get a pleasant view for the drive then Tom'

And with that she crossed her legs making the skirt ride up more completely exposing the stocking tops and a bit of suspender belt. She grinned at him, pulled out her phone and settled in for the journey.

Tom smiled 'I promise I'll keep my eyes on the road, unless we're stuck in traffic, then I've got an excuse to look'

Kate replied with a chuckle and began to talk about the upcoming meeting, a more serious attitude settling on her.

By *igcon500Man  over a year ago

belfast

[Removed by poster at 07/05/21 21:47:13]

By *igcon500Man  over a year ago

belfast

Sounds good

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice start,

Xx

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

As they turned on to the motorway Tom's phone rang through the car Bluetooth system.

'Hello, Tom Riley'

'Hi Tom, it's Simon. Have you left to come and meet us yet?'

'Yes, we've just got on to the M6'

'Ah, OK, well we're stuck in traffic near to Birmingham, I think we're going to be an hour or so late. Do you want to reschedule?'

Tom looked over to Kate and she shook her head, making the well known hand gesture for money with a big grin on her face.

'No Simon, that's OK, take your time and drive safely. Kate and I can go for a bite to eat and a coffee'

'Ok great. Looking forward to seeing you and to making the lovely Kates acquaintance.'

'Looking forward to meeting you to Simon' said Kate over the speaker system.

'Tom's always spoken very highly of you, very very highly'

There was a definite undertone in his last statement.

'Oh has he? Well I hope I live up to your expectations'

Tom had a sheepish expression on his face now as he said bye and cut the call.

'What have you been saying Tom?'

'Erm, I kinda told them that a sharp business acumen isn't your only gift'

'Oh, so what are my other gifts?' she said, holding his gaze with her piercing green eyes as they sat at some lights.

'oh I think you know' he chuckled as he looked her up and down again.

She laughed again replying 'Why do you think I dressed like this and spent so long on my hair? I really want this deal to go through, and I'll do everything I can to make that happen'

Kate was in her late thirties, Tom had met her at an investment business they both worked at where the rumour was she'd shagged her way up the corporate ladder. This wasn't entirely a lie as she had slept with a couple of the directors to climb the rungs, but most of her success was down to her ability to sell anything to anyone. Though using her looks and figure to her advantage was something she was more than happy to do.

'Maybe if I show a little more cleavage it'll help us close the deal'

And with that she undid another button on her blouse, her ample cleavage and full tanned breasts now a bit more on show.

'it was struggling to stay shut anyway' she said laughing, Tom barely able to keep his eyes on the road.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

After an hour or so they arrived in Manchester. Tom gave Simon a quick call for an update and was told that they were still an hour away.

'Fancy something to eat then?' Kate asked.

'Oh I fancy something alright' came Tom's reply.

She laughed and linked her arm in his as they walked through to the city centre.

The office they had to go to was a large building near to Piccadilly Station and only a ten minute walk from the car park. They picked a coffee shop and went inside, took a seat and chatted idly while they waited for a waitress to come over.

'Tom'

'Yes Kate?'

'Look at my eyes while you're talking to me please, not my tits' she said smiling.

'Sorry, it's a bit difficult when you've got that much on display'

'And how about now?'

She crossed her arms under them and leaned forward, resting her arms on the table, effective pushing them up and emphasising them more.

'Fuck Kate! Now it's a lot more distracting!'

She giggled and ran a high heeled foot up his leg.

'As distracting as that?'

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Going nicely, more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely

Thanks all, I'll get more done as the ideas come to me

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Tom shuffled around in his seat, squirming as Kate ran her foot up and down his leg while flaunting her partially exposed tits at him. Kate giggled and finished her coffee.

'Kate, why have we never slept together? We're both single'

'Because we're business partners, and I don't want things to go south when we're doing so well'

Tom pouted like a petulant child.

'I'll tell you what Tom, if we get this deal then a celebration will be on the cards, and obviously we'll probably get a little d*unk. If one thing leads to another this time then I won't stop it'

Tom's expression immediately brightened.

'Well you better get this deal then'

'Me? Don't you mean us?'

'You're the one who can sell anything, I handle the physical and material requirements of the business'

Kate pondered this, she'd instantly backed herself into a corner as ninety percent of the deals they'd got had been closed by herself. 'oh well' she thought to herself 'maybe he's really good'. She knew he was big as he tended to wear quite tight trousers, her thoughts drifted to being bent over that big leather couch he had while he pulled her hair and and gave her a good fucking from behind.

Tom's phone pinged

'Ready Kate? Time to go'

Northumberland

Hot! ,

Xx

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Amazing

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

As they left the coffee shop Kate fastened the button on her blouse that she'd undone earlier and smoothed her skirt down.

'Feeling a bit exposed Kate?'

'I thought it might be prudent as I've never met them before, they might not be as openly flirty as you' she responded smiling.

When they entered the office building they were greeted by a young man on reception 'can I help?'

'Hi, Tom Riley and Kate Archer, here to see Simon Deveraux and his colleagues at Phoenix Ventures'

'Thankyou, one moment please' he picked up the phone and after a few seconds announced their arrival to whomever was on the other end.

'They're based on the seventeenth floor, the lift is at the end just over there' gesturing over.

'Thanks'

Tom pushed the button to call the lift then kissed Kate lightly on the cheek as they waited.

'Good luck, I have every faith in you'

She smiled at him 'Thanks Tom, and I in you too'

What Tom didn't know was that Kate was feeling horny as hell at this point, all the flirting and teasing in the coffee shop had got her quite heated up, and she could feel that she was a little wet. They entered the lift and the doors closed behind them, a bell chimed as Tom pushed the button for the floor they needed. Kate turned to him, grabbed his jacket and pushed him against the wall, her lips pressing to his as she kissed him passionately. She took hold of his hand as she broke off the kiss, pressing it to her breast 'you might get these if all goes well'

Tom was a little taken aback by what she did and was just staring at his hand holding a very firm and shapely tit.

Kate giggled 'and I might get this' her hand moving south to feel his cock through his trousers.

'Shall we just leave, get a hotel room, and fuck eachother senseless?'

'Stop thinking with your dick Tom' Kate laughed as they regained their composure, tucking her blouse into her skirt. Tom looked at her curiously which Kate picked up on.

'Makes my arse look better and emphasises my boobs more'

'Oh, ok' he really couldn't wipe the Cheshire Cat grin from his face.

As they exited the lift they were greeted by Simon and a young blonde lady stood with him. He extended a hand.

'Nice to see you again Tom'

'You too Simon' as they shook hands.

He stepped forward to Kate and they air kissed cheeks.

'And lovely to finally meet you Kate, Tom has told me all about you so I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you can help us increase our balance sheets! Oh, and this is Alison, she'll be taking notes. Come and meet my partners, this way please'

Kate looked him up and down as he turned to lead the way. A mid forties man, very well dressed as you would expect given the nature of his business and very good looking, a fine chiseled jaw line not unlike Tom's. Alison was mid twenties, slim, long straight blonde hair, and very attractive.

'I wonder if she's fucked her way into this job?' she mused to herself 'I hope his colleagues are as handsome as he is too'

Kates mind drifted back to her uni days and a wild party that had ended up with her and a friend of hers being joined by four guys in their room, the memory of the pair of them being spit roasted, double penetrated, and finally covered in four lots of cum flowed vividly into her mind.

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Redditch

Wholly fuck what a start, can't wait for the next installment...

"Wholly fuck what a start, can't wait for the next installment... "

Cheers, I'll try and get some more done today.

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Brilliant start

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Northumberland

As they walked down the corridor Tom was clearly mesmerised by the sway of Alisons hips as she walked in front of them next to Simon. She was wearing a tight red dress with a hem higher than Kates skirt which showed off her shapely legs and clung to her every curve, it wasn't low cut at the front but due to how tight it was he could see she had decent tits. Kate gave him a gentle nudge in the ribs which made him jump.

'Eyes up' she quietly whispered to him.

They reached a set of double wooden doors which Simon opened for them. The room they lead into could only be described as lavishly opulent. It had wood paneling walls, a unit down the entire length of one wall with various shelves holding ornaments, books, and various different decanters and glasses. The wall opposite the doors was a floor to ceiling window providing a fantastic view of the Manchester skyline, the other wall had a couple of doors leading off to other rooms, with a projection screen fixed between them. In the middle of the room there was a large oak table with a laptop and projector set up. The two other potential investors were sat with their backs towards the window.

'Tom, Kate, this is Andy Roberts, and this is Steve Murray'

They both rose from their seats and extended their hands.

'Hi, Tom Riley, and this is my business partner and close friend Kate Archer'

Kate cast appraising glances over both the men as she shook their hands. Andy was about the same age as Simon, Steve looked a little younger. The same as Simon they were both incredibly well dressed and presented.

'Please, have a seat, can we get you a coffee, water, anything else?' asked Steve.

'Coffee for us both would be great, thanks' Kate replied.

'Alison, would you be so kind as to arrange that please?'

'Of course Steve' she replied flashing him a dazzling smile, and off she went through one of the side doors.

The whole room stunk of money and extravagance, Kate could feel herself getting excited at the thought of doing business with these three incredibly handsome men.

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Loving this.

Redditch

They chatted idly for ten minutes or so then Alison came back in to the room carrying a tray with two cafetieres on it, then went back for another tray with cups, milk, and sugar.

'So' said Andy 'we understand that you'd like us to invest in your business and you have something put together that could persuade us, so let's see it please'

Tom reached over for the laptop and inserted a USB stick into the port while Kate gave out paper copies of the presentation. Tom started by going over the materials they would need, details of contractors they used, and time it would take. He spent ten to fifteen minutes or so talking about the various matters involved before asking Kate to go over her details, all the while she kept noticing Alison casting admiring glances at him and looking him up and down.

She was talking for much longer, roughly fifty minutes of potential returns, what their business would get out of it, what the investors would get out of it, and future projects going forward. And just the same as she'd noticed Alison eyeing up Tom, she'd seen the three of them eyeing her up too, so she'd altered her stance and poses accordingly, sometimes downright provocative by bending over slightly to expose her ample chest for them. When she'd finally finished she closed the presentation, took a sip of her now cold coffee and said 'well gentlemen, what do you think?'

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

'Well Kate' Simon now 'I don't know about my colleagues, but I think you're very beautiful, Tom certainly wasn't lying when he told me that you're blessed with more than a good sense for business and Tom certainly seems to have caught Allison's eye' she blushed and smiled.

Kate giggled 'thankyou Simon'

He continued 'But I'm sure you're asking what we thought of your proposal. If you'd excuse my colleagues and I for a few moments we'd like to discuss it privately'

'of course'

The four of them rose from their seats and went into one of the adjacent rooms. Tom and Kate chatted quietly about how they thought it had gone, and after what seemed like an eternity the four of them came back in again.

'We have an answer for you'

And with that Andy produced a bottle of champagne from behind his back and popped the cork. Tom whooped and went over to shake the hands of them all but got intercepted by Alison who threw her arms around him and gave him a big hug, Kate saw her try to plant a little kiss on his neck without anyone noticing and failed miserably which made her chuckle 'he's gonna be loving that' she thought to herself. Kate squealed in delight and jumped up and down, Simon was making his way towards her at the same time while Andy was filling glasses. What Kate didn't notice was that as she jumped the button that her tits were straining against earlier had popped open.

'my my Kate' Simon exclaimed 'those are magnificent'

She looked at him briefly puzzled, then noticed his line of sight and her hand flew to her mouth.

'oh my god!! I'm so sorry!'

'oh don't be shy Kate, we're all friends here now, and tits like those shouldn't be hidden away'

Kate smiled and took the offered glass, Simons and her eyes locked together as he loosened his tie.

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going live to see what happens

There was a lot of laughing going on in the meeting room now. Kate was on her third glass of champagne, and Tom was just about to start his third.

'Tom, you've got to drive and it's only coming up to three in the afternoon'

'Where have you guys parked?' Steve interjected.

'The multi storey near to the train station'

'Oh good, I'll get a pass issued for you, we have a controlling interest in that one so I'll just need your reg, and we can sort hotel rooms for you if you like? We can party properly then if you have no other plans'

Tom looked over to Kate 'any objections?'

'None at all!'

'Great! I'll get your parking and rooms sorted now, two singles is it?'

'No Steve, a double will be just fine' she said as her gaze shifted between him to Tom. She wasn't expecting this to happen and didn't think they'd start celebrating properly till they got back home, and she had every intention of riding Tom senseless. But now she was enjoying herself too much here and didn't care that it was only three PM. Toms face was an absolute picture as he scribbled down the car reg and handed it to Steve, his smile a mile wide.

Everyone was on their third or fourth glass of champagne now and getting quite loud, Steve had put some _usic on which was playing on some speakers mounted in each corner of the room. Alison was all over Tom, constantly touching his arm, chest, putting her arm around him, whispering in his ear, and Kate caught her giving his arse a squeeze at one point. Both Steve and Andy were still seated but talking quite animatedly about something that seemed to be exciting them while casting glances over in both the directions of the others.

Simon was clutching his glass and a bottle of champagne while he was trying to get his tie undone, after watching him spill a bit Kate laughed and got closer to him.

'let me help you with that Simon' She put her glass on the desk and undid his tie for him, resting her hand on his chest as she pulled it out from around his collar and putting it on the desk, his eyes were looking downwards at her partially exposed tits the entire time. Kate gently put a finger under his chin and lifted his gaze level to her own.

'My eyes are here Simon' she chuckled

'I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it when your button popped, they're so beautiful, and I'm a proper boob man! Have you had them done?'

He was clearly a bit tipsy now as he'd been necking more champagne than the others.

'Yes, I treated myself a few years ago'

'May I?' he asked

Kate was never very inhibited, she cast her eyes around the room to notice Steve and Andy were still talking with big smiles on their faces and switching their attention between the four of them standing. Tom and Alison were still talking and laughing, both of them with an arm around the other.

'Sure'

He placed the near empty bottle he was holding on the desk, extended a hand and cupped one of her tits. 'Wow' he exclaimed quietly. Kate let him carry on groping her, she could feel her nipples going hard and a stirring beginning below. Tom had noticed and was grinning wildly at her, his hand firmly planted on Alisons arse. He moved his hand around and was now searching for her nipple over her bra, when he found it he squeezed slightly which made Kate draw a sharp breath as it sent tingles through her. He placed his glass on the desk and then placed his free hand on her other tit, massaging them both, Kate arched her back slightly pushing them out for him, then she felt his hands go to the buttons of her blouse and start to unfasten them. She didn't stop him.

Southampton

Please continue

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Fantastic story x

Kerry / limerick border

Excellent story so far

'Enjoying yourself over there Kate?' Tom spoke

She looked at him and smiled while Simon fumbled with her blouse buttons 'probably just as much as you are' she giggled at him, his hands were all over Alison now, as hers were all over him, she'd got his tie off and was undoing his shirt.

'Guys?' Steve this time 'shall we go into the other room? It's a lot comfier'

'Great, let's go!'

Steve walked over to the main doors and locked them, unashamedly eyeing up Kate as he walked past her, she winked at him and made her way to the other room with the others.

The room they entered was basically a sitting room, large leather couches and chairs lining the walls and a low table in the middle, a cabinet in one corner stacked full of various different alocholic drinks and a box of cigars. The windows had some kind of coating on them to stop people looking in from any of the other tall buildings around, but they still let them look out and let light in. The _usic was also playing in there as the speaker systems were all linked together.

'More drinks?' asked Steve

'Definitely!' everyone replied

'Whiskey for the gents and champagne for the ladies ok?'

'Yes' and 'yes' came the replies accordingly.

Andy poured drinks for everyone, handing out the whiskeys first, followed by the champagne. As he handed Kate hers he whispered in her ear 'Kate, you're stunning! and those tits!!'

Kate giggled 'thankyou Andy'

Tom and Alison had settled on a sofa and were openly kissing now, Steve sat on the same sofa next to Alison so she was inbetween him and Tom, and while Tom was running his hand up a shapely leg Steve was reaching under her hair, within a few seconds he had her dress undone and was pulling down its zip.

'Looks like Tom and Alison quite like eachother' said Simon.

'Looks like it' Kate smiled at him 'weren't you busy before we came into here?'

'What? oohhh' he responded and put his tumbler on to the table, his hands went to her blouse as he continued undoing buttons, getting them all open till only the ones tucked into her skirt were left closed. Kate was breathing heavier as he fondled her, sipping her champagne as he did it. She felt a pair of hands on her hips and turned her head to see Andy behind her running his hands over her arse. He began to plant kisses on her neck while Simon was pulling her blouse out of her skirt, undoing the remaining buttons, her head going back as she let out small noises of pleasure as the two men spoiled her.

Alisons dress was off now and cast to the floor, she wasn't wearing anything under it, Tom and Steve running their hands all over her naked body apart from the red killer heels she was wearing. Kate watched as they both felt her up wishing she was naked herself but didn't want to rush as she loved a man undressing her, and right on cue she felt Andy undo her skirt and pull the zip down, pushing it to the floor as Simon eased the blouse from her and let that drop to the floor too.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Nice story well written. Look forward to the rest

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Absolutely fantastical, I’m loving this story

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

Kates skirt got stuck to one of her shoes so she kicked it playfully in Toms direction and it hit him on the back of his shoulders. He hadn't noticed what was happening over the other side of the room as he had his back turned and was crawling all over Alison, licking, kissing, and nibbling her torso and tits while Steve had his hand in between her legs. When it landed on him he turned to look at what it was and caught sight of Kate standing in her underwear and heels being felt up by two men.

'Fucking hell Kate!!!' and his jaw hit the floor.

'Like what you see Tom?' she asked

'Oh definitely!!' he'd seen her in a swimsuit before so knew how good her figure was, but the site of her in just lingerie and heels was mouth watering. Alison was moaning now and bucking her hips so it was clear that Steve was playing with her pussy.

'Tom, how would you like to watch me with Simon and Andy?' as she pushed Simons jacket off and proceeded to start on his shirt buttons, the pair of them running their hands all over her toned and tanned body.

To be fair he liked the idea very much, he really fancied Alison and she was clearly game, and he really wanted to fuck Kate more than he had ever done in the time that they'd known each other for, but the thought of watching a live porn show with her as the main attraction was a massive turn on for him.

'I'd like that Kate, it'd be a proper turn on' he said with a sharp intake of breath because at the same time Alison had got his trousers undone and wrapped her hand around his already rock hard cock.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Southampton

Mmm please continue

bude

This is hot.

"This is hot. "

Cheers, I'll keep updating it when I get a chance

Northumberland

Keep it going brilliant story

Keep it going brilliant story

Alison had got Toms trousers off now and had got onto all fours on the sofa, her hand had moved from his cock to his shirt buttons which she was rapidly getting undone while they kissed very passionately. Steve was on his knees behind her, his tongue exploring her pussy and arse as she rocked back and forth.

Kate had got Simons shirt and jacket off and was currently getting his belt undone while Andy was sliding his hands all over her hips and thighs.

'Which one of you is going to take my bra off?' Kate asked.

'I will' Simon replied instantly. His hands went around Kates back and he deftly undid the clasp letting it fall to the floor, while she curled her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. She felt Andy's hands slide up over her hips and take hold of her thong, sliding it down slowly over her legs, there were wows of appreciation as she stood there in nothing but suspenders, stockings, and her heels.

Meanwhile Alison had got Tom naked now and was bent over sucking his cock while Steve carried on licking her pussy. Kate had always been curious about how big he was and one could say she was suitably impressed.

'Excuse me a moment boys' she said.

She slowly walked over to the sofa fixing Toms gaze with her own, accentuating her movements so her hips swayed as she walked, Tom drank in the sight of his naked business partner that he'd wanted to fuck since the day he'd met her.

'Wow' was all he could manage.

Kate remained silent and sank to her knees in front of him. She gently lifted Alison from his throbbing member and curled a hand around it herself, then she kissed Alison, snaking her tongue into her mouth, tasting Tom's precum on her, 'mmmmmmm' noises came from both the girls as all four of the boys looked on with wide eyed lust.

'Tell me how long you've wanted me for Tom'

'Since we met' came the answer instantly.

And with that she took him deep in her mouth for a few minutes.

She broke off and looked him square in the eyes while still holding his cock.

'Enjoy the show' she said and rose to her feet.

renfrewshireish

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

Loving this.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Kerry / limerick border

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm so fucking horny mmmmmm

Horny as fuck

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wonderful

Lancaster

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the good feedback. I'll get some more done today when I have the time.

Kate walked back over to Simon and Andy, Toms eyes not leaving her shapely behind as Alison carried on sucking his cock while Steve was licking her pussy and arse. Both Simon and Andy had stripped naked now and were standing side by side smiling at Kate as she approached, both their cocks rock hard and standing fully to attention.

'mmmm are those all for me? which one would I like first?' she said rhetorically.

As she got close to them she took a cock in each hand, kissed them both on the cheek, and slowly sank to her knees in front of them, kissing and licking their chests as she worked her way down, the smell of expensive aftershave flooding over her.

She leaned in towards Simon, and looking up at him licked around his balls, then from the root of his cock to the tip, slowly swirling her tongue arouund the tip before taking him deep in her mouth. A groan escaped his mouth as he leaned his head back, loving the feeling of her soft full lips around his cock, feeling her get deeper on him with each downward movement while her other hand slowly worked Andy as he watched her blow Simon.

Moans and groans were coming from behind them now, Alison was on all fours on the sofa and Tom was screwing her from behind while Steve was gripping a handful of her long blonde hair and holding his cock in her mouth.

'Do you like that you filthy slut? Beind used by two men?'

'mmmmm' was all she could manage as Tom slowly slid in and out of tight wet pussy.

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

bude

Love this. Well written and very very horny

Kate was loving it, she was slurping and sucking on both cocks in turn, covering them both with her spit and teasing them both to the edge of their sanity. Alison was getting louder as Tom shafted her harder and harder, Steves cock still balls deep in her mouth, her muffled moans and groans interspersed with gagging sounds as he forced her to deep throat him.

Andy reached down and took hold of Kates arms, prompting her to stand up, she wiped the spit and pre cum from her mouth as she stood up straight

'Where do you want me?'

'On the table' came Andys reply.

She moved to the table sitting down on the edge of it, then lying back, parting her legs wide as she did so.

'One of you come and lick my pussy, I don't care who'

Steve lifted Alisons head from his cock by her hair, she looked at him gasping for breath as Tom kept fucking her.

'You, I want you to do it, go and lick her pussy'

Alison grinned at him as Steve let go of her hips and let her get her breath. She moved off the sofa and went to stand.

'No Alison, stay on all fours, crawl to her'

Alison looked at him and giggled 'OK Steve'

She lowered herself onto the floor and crawled slowly towards Kate, her movements slow, deliberate, sensuous and cat like. Tom had got off the sofa and gone to the side of the table, he lowered his face close to Kates while maintaining eye contact with her.

'I want you'

Kates breathing was getting heavier and she was about to reply when she felt something cold and hard on her wrist. She turned her head to see Simon putting a set of handcuffs around her wrist, the other end went down the side of the table out of her field of view, but she knew it was being fastened to the table leg. Then he attached another set to her other wrist, binding her helplessly to the table, she didn't resist.

Southampton

Mmm a lovely twist with the cuffs

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

renfrewshireish

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Excellent

Kate gasped and closed her eyes as Alisons tongue ran up her inner thigh, brushed briefly across her pussy, then down the other thigh, and then back up again, but this time staying on her pussy, her tongue teasing her hood to expose her clit. She could feel two pairs of hands running all over her torso, teasing her nipples and massaging her tits.

'I've been dying to get my hands on these for years' said Tom.

'Enjoy then' she replied in between gasps for breath.

Alison was fully teasing her clit now making Kate do little involuntary movements as she hit the sweetspot. She clearly enjoyed playing with other girls as she really knew what she was doing. She felt Toms lips press to her own as he kissed her which instantly took her to another level of pleasure. They'd snogged on a few occasions before and he kissed so well it had taken all her self restraint to not tear his clothes off there and then.

She heard Alison start to moan again as she carried on licking her pussy, feeling her getting pushed against her rythmically she knew that someone was now fucking her from behind.

Tom had broken off the kiss now and and was teasing his cock against her mouth, she opened her eyes admiring his rather large cock and opened her mouth extending her tongue, he began by just slapping it against her face and tongue before gripping a handful of her hair and pulling her eager mouth on to him. It hit the back of her throat and she gagged as he held it there for what seemed like an eternity, gasping for air as he released her from his grip.

'So fucking big!' she moaned as Alison continued to tease her clit, the fire of orgasm beginning to build in her.

'When Alsion's finished with you it's going inside you' he said looking at her as he slapped her with it again, her tongue darting out to lick it when she had chance, Kates mind conjuring images of him balls deep in her while she was cuffed to the table and unable to stop him.

Simon was kneeling next to the table swigging straight from a bottle of champagne. She turned her head to look at him, her mouth still open, he poured some all over Tom's cock getting quite a bit on her face and in her mouth. She didn't care one little bit as he moved the bottle lower and poured the rest of it all over her body, moving it down to her pussy where Alison still had her face buried in between her legs.

Lancaster

renfrewshireish

Kates moans got louder and louder as Alison licked away at her pussy and her body began to quiver against the table as she reached orgasm. Tom was still feeding his cock into her mouth and Simon was licking the champagne from all over her body which was now slick, wet, and shiny.

In turn Alisons moans increased in volume as Andy fucked her from behind.

'Alison' barked Steve who was on the couch.

She lifted her head from Kates pussy to look at him, her face covered in Kates cum.

'Come and sit on my cock, I want you now'

It had become clear that the executive PA role also carried the role of fuck bunny for the three men.

She rose to her feet, slightly unsteady as she had just cum, and walked over to the couch. She went to straddle Steve but he grabbed her hips and spun her around so she had her back to him. He pulled her back towards him into a sitting position, then grabbed her legs by the back of her thighs and parted them wide, then slowly guided his hard cock into her arse. She moaned loudly as he entered her, her feet on the couch for support and her legs spread wide. Simon stopped licking the champagne from Kate, grabbed her face and turned it towards his own as Tom pulled his cock out of her mouth.

'Steve, Andy and I are going to airtight Alison now, she loves it'

Kate groaned at the thought of having three cocks at the same time, something she'd never done, but so desperately wanted it to happen today.

'I'm going to give Tom the key to your cuffs, he can do as he pleases with you' and with that he rose to his feet, walked over the couch, grabbed Alisons ankles spreading her legs high and even wider, then slid his cock into her already soaking wet cunt, while Steve thrust in and out of her tight arse. Andy had positioned himself to the side of her on the sofa and was guiding his cock into her waiting mouth. The noises coming from her would have been worryingly loud if it wasn't for the cock in her mouth muffling them.

Tom leaned over and undid the cuffs from the table legs but not from her wrists as Kate watched what was being done to Alison and fantasised about having it done to her.

'on your knees' barked Tom

She flipped over onto all fours, Tom pushed her face down against the table leaving her arse sticking up and presented ready for cock. He leaned over and fastened the cuffs back to the table legs. Kate had totally submitted now and was willing to do anything she was told to do as Tom grabbed her hips and slid his massive cock into her hot tight cunt.

Southampton

Mmm this is so hot

Alison was shaking like a leaf as the orgasm tore through her. Andy removed his cock from her mouth and she threw her head back screaming in pleasure as Steve and Simon carried on double penetrating her. Kate was trying to watch as Tom gave her what felt like the shafting of her life from behind but could barely keep manage it as her eyes rolled back.

'Tom!' she just about managed to gasp 'I want that!!!'

Tom looked over to the couch grinning as he carried on pounding her. Then he grabbed a handful of her long dark hair and yanked her head back. She moaned again when he did it loving the complexity of the pleasure/pain feeling. He placed his hand at the front of her neck and lowered his mouth to her ear.

'Tell me again you slut, shout it'

'I WANT THAT!!! PLEASE!!!' she shouted.

'Then you shall have it' he said simply.

Kerry / limerick border

Tom undids Kate cuffs and helped her up from the table. Everyone had clearly heard what she had shouted and they were all smiling in anticipation at what was about to happen.

'you can sit on my cock if you like Kate' Andy said as sat on the couch, admiring the view of her champagne slick body.

She made her way over to him dragging Tom along behind her by his hand, and straddled him. Slowly lowering herself on to his throbbing member and groaning as he entered her. Tom went up behind her, pushed her forward a little and poured more champagne over her lower back so it ran down her arse crack. Grabbing a cheek in each hand he gently but firmly eased his massive cock into her arse causing her to groan loudly, her knuckles going white as she gripped the back of the sofa tightly.

'Oh my fucking god!!' she half shouted as they found their rythm and double fucked her.

Steve and Simon had slowed down with Alison now as her orgasm subsided and they were allowing her to get her breath back.

'mmmm what a delicious sight' said Steve as he watched Kate get fucked 'I've yet to try her myself'

'Well she did say she wanted what Alison has just had' came the reply from Simon.

'Indeed' said Steve.

And with that he and Simon disentangled themselves from Alison who unsteadily got to her feet with a mile wide smile and got herself a drink. Steve moved around to the back of the sofa, lifted Kates head by her chin to look her in the eyes as she gasped and moaned.

'your ours now' he said as he grabbed a handful of her hair and plunged his cock in her eagerly awaiting mouth. She wasn't the rich powerful business woman anymore, she was just a slut for these four men to use as they saw fit now, and she was loving it.

Lancaster

renfrewshireish

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 16:58:46]

renfrewshireish

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Hope this continues soon

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Excellent, more please

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Omg bloody horny. I’m so damn hard reading this

Kerry / limerick border

Hope the story continues

Sorry for the delay everyone, been really busy. I continue....

Kate was trying to scream with pleasure as Tom and Andy furiously double penetrated her, their movements fast, hard, and in perfect synchronisation with each other, but Steves cock balls deep in her throat was stifling her moans and groans. Saliva was escaping from the corners of her mouth as he held a handful of her hair and forced her to take it all. Alison was on her knees now and was sucking Simons cock while she had a hand around the shaft and another playing with his balls. He threw his head back and she instantly drew away from him, her hand beginning to rapidly wank him. He groaned loudly and came, his hot cum exploding all over her face and into her eagerly awaiting open mouth. She slowed her movements down and took him in her mouth again, coaxing every last drop from him as he quivered with heightened sensitivity.

Kate used a hand to shove Steve away from her, gasping for air as his cock left her mouth.

'I want that!!' she gasped 'I want to be covered in cum!'

'There's some coming right now!' Tom virtually shouted.

He pulled his cock out of her arse and shot his load all up her back and over her arse.

'On your knees slut' Steve commanded as Tom collapsed onto the floor, spent and regaining his breath.

She climbed off Andy, his cock slick with her cum as they'd made her orgasm a couple of times, and sank to her knees on the floor while Steve made his way around from the back of the sofa, Andy standing in front of her offering his still rock hard cock to her.

She took him in her mouth while reaching out to take Steves in her hand, and after a few minutes of sucking alternate cocks Andy announce he was close. She took him in both hands and wanked him furiously till he spunked all over her, showering her tits with his cum. Then she did the same to Steve, but this time got it all over her face and in her mouth.

Alison got off the couch and crawled over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and gently pushing her into a leaning back position. She lowered her face to Kates cum covered tits and proceeded to lick it all off, her tongue moving further up until she had reached level with her face and then planting a cum soaked kiss on her lips.

Everyone was breathing heavily but slowly recovering from the intense gangbang and reaching for drinks.

Kate was the first to speak as Alison broke away from her and collapsed on the floor.

'Well I'd say that was definitely a deal well done'

The end.

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

renfrewshireish