FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in law continued

Mother in law continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shocked, hard in her hand, stood under the hot shower, shit im thinking this is getting crazy, what here with us I blurt, but why, when? has she really thought about this I say, As my cock goes limp, she says its all my idea babes, mum didn't ask, feeling set up, brave enough to have a poke at what's going on here, I say, what's all your idea? I don't want you putting thoughts into your mums head, her acting on your choices, Not at all she says mum said you have given her the strength, I don't know what you said to her, but she is a new woman, she says, Mum said you showed her that you have to be hard, rapidly stepping out the shower, far from hard! what? I say, who's hard, hard about what?, She looks at me smiling, says its ok babes, I've worked it all out, you have nothing to feel bad about, your amazing, & mum agrees she says.

confused, I hug her, kiss her sweet lips, as we here Trish call us for dinner, I get dressed & follow downstairs shortly, as i walk into the dinning room, sit here says Trish, I sit opposite my wife at our long table, Trish serves our dinner & sits to my right, Steak, chips, mushrooms & peas, my favorite I say, start to eat, very delicious, she is a fine cook, sat eating, looking at my plate, not sure where or who to look at, I look up at my wife, who's sat gazing deeply at me, look to my right, & Trish is sat starring at me.

I continue to eat, distracting myself by gorging on the delicious food, with a mouthful of rare steak & mushroom, I feel a touch on my foot, chocked very nearly spat the contents of my mouth across the room, immediately I looked at my wife, unaware eating her dinner, I then turn to Trish, sat with her lips poised to take a bite, smirks, says everything ok handsome, would you like some water, coughed, yes please, thinking NO, NO ! fucking NO!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Love it

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Double teamed

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to where this story leads too

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Could end up three in a bed x

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

keep going

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 06/05/21 07:42:34]

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 06/05/21 07:41:39]

Leicestershire

Oh dear, on the slippery slope of being exploited for your body here.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

handing a glass of water as she sits beside me, Trish says something stuck in your throat, I had a lump in mine last night she smiles, Her foot stroking up my leg, I feel her shoe slip, falling to the ground, her bare foot rubbing up & down my lower leg, trying to to react, I look at her, her face looking very sensual as she smirk's back at me, rapidly I eat my dinner, wanting to escape this situation, her toes reaching higher all the time, at this point im not remotely turned on, & I think my face said it all, she stops, winces her face at me, her expression says, sorry!

That was lovely, thankyou I say, as I get up, Trish's hand grabs my arm, don't you want pudding she says, pudding I repeat!, pausing, err ok I say, Apple pie & thick double fresh cream she says, its smelt delicious, as she serves it up, she sits back down, raising her skirt as she sits, her brown smooth tanned legs do look amazing, between mouthfuls of pie, we all chat about the evening to come, I have to pop out says my wife, Out? I ask, why, what for, im popping to see my Mary she says, its been arranged for weeks, I did tell you she insists.

to be continued ...!!??

By *ornylad80Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Excellent.

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

langley

loving this

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Looking forward to this

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Keep it going OP, great read

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Please continue

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

Great tale.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story

north east lincs

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great op please keep it coming xxx

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Good stuff

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Loving the story... keep it up...

Ok, I have loads to do in the workshop I say, No you cant she says, spend some time with mum, putting me right on the spot, Trish says, Oh that would be nice, I do enjoy your company she adds, stood dumb founded, rabbit in the lights, all I can do is agree.

my wife go upstairs to get ready to go out, I walk into the lounge, at this point im thinking, fuck it to myself, they are putting me in this situation, Maybe ill get to fuck Trish again!? maybe I what they want I think, sat with my legs stretched out on my lounger sofa, I turn on the tv, & think just chill!

Trish comes in & says im just gonna pop upstairs, freshen up a little, adding she was going to help my wife get ready, ok I smile back, watching catch up Tv, relaxing by myself, I hear them chatting on the upstairs landing, I sneak into the hallway below, its fine mum says my wife, honestly go for it, im ok with it, ill be out until late, hep yourself she says!, what the fuck, im thinking she talking about me!? is she telling her mum to fuck me!? My cock starts to move, slowly I feel it stretching, as it unfolds into my boxers, poking upwards I tuck it into the waist band of my jeans, adjusting myself I return to the sofa, sat thinking maybe im getting it wrong, could mean anything I tell myself.

Shortly after, my wife comes down, into the lounge, right babes im of she says, bends down, her arms around my neck, snogs me several times & says ill deal with you later, be safe, have a good night I say, ill be here waiting for you, love you we say, (we always tell each other this, often many times a day) & of she goes.

Sat watching tv, kind of hard to relax now, I finish the last Alaskans, then well into, Gold fever, House is quite, I think maybe Trish has fallen asleep, its all in your head I tell myself, she was proper pissed the other day, just a crazy stupid mistake, a one of!

At least another hour passes, then Trish walks into the room, hello Trish, fuck what are you wearing I ask? stood there in fishnet stocking, garter belt, heels & a black sheer Basque, Smiling she says, "she said I could borrow it", its my wifes!, thought it was I say, but what for? I ask, are you going out I chip in, if you are?, you've forgotten your dress I laugh out, Trish explains that she wanted to feel nice, said that she had told my wife she felt dowdy ^ unattractive, my wife had told her she could go through her wardrobe, borrow anything, anytime, so hear I am she laughed, nervously, I could see she had goose pimples on her forearms.

Your not unattractive I say, the opposite in fact I say, Trish you have level with me hear, what the fucks going on? I ask, " on she says, I don't know, its what's getting hard im interested in she says, sat with a massive bulge in my jeans, Its hard o deny I say!, its certainly is she said, I don't feel so dowdy now she adds, approaching me she struts very elegantly across the oak floor, stood at my feet, she straddles my legs, working her bottom towards my lump, sat on my lap, looking at me, she leans in with passionate kisses her hips grind into me, moaning as she sucks my bottom lip, her tounge darting into my mouth, rubbing her large clad breasts into me, sat wriggling on my lap, Yum she says, you smell lush, & feel so hard, my pussy is aching from the last night she says, now im thinking just fuck her, don't be a fool, she looks fucking great, her large erect nipples popping through the thin sheer material, panties to match, I could smell her juices.

I push her sideways onto the sofa, all brave, I say get on your knees bitch, quick as a flash she,s on them, her ass high in the air, sheer black panties up her ass, stocking tops, pussy bulge, panties soaked already, a smear of her juice's clung to the thin mesh like cloth, straight in for a smack, I slap her ass firmly, her juicy cheeks wobble, yes she whispers, oh yes, smack my bottom she requests, repeatedly spanking her fleshy bottom, it soon bares my hand print, although I thought I was getting carried away, the firmer I got, the more she moaned, ready to test her, I poke a finger deep into her bum hole, awh she cries, are you going to fuck my ass she yelps, you would like that, wouldn't you I say, your a nasty girl aren't you I add, never had anal she says.

to be continued.. !!?? appreciate the feedback !

all over Ireland

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

Quality keep going

Can't wait till next part

Telford

north east lincs

Brilliant story. Can’t wait for more.

Stourbridge

cambridge

Excellent, keep it coming

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love it wife presenting her mum

Torbaydos

Awesome

Leicestershire

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

ayr / glasgow

Brilliant so far OP

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Lucky fella having the wife and Mother in law.

Very lucky but be careful as too much exercise could knacker you up. lol

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bodmin

Great story, can't wait to read more

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Ooooohhh this could be precarious. It’s going to be difficult maintaining your weight if you decide to let Trish stay. Have to hope she keeps you well fed with plenty of protein to make up for all the protein you’re going to be filling her up with and she’s sucking out of you

mullingar

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Get her sorted !!

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *uriouscoveMan  over a year ago

Here

Wow what an amazing fantasy!!!

langley

Loving this

Drogheda

Class

Finger fucking her ass, her bulged rear pussy eating my wife's panties, her moaning & groaning as I push my finger deep in her ass, your dirty slut I say, omg she says that feels so good, don't stop she whispers, I slide two fingers in her pussy & my thumb up her ass, palm fucking both her holes I pick up the tempo, she arches her back, spread sher legs, I reach around with my other hand, fumbling her big tits, as I release them, they hanglike ripe fruits, jerking her body as I slam my fingers deep into her, harder & harder, she moans with delight, her pussy is soaked, her juices dripping of her snatch, her ass tight & dry, I smudge my pussy soaked fingers around her ass hole, with the tips I tease her, circling around her ass hole, glistening her ass twitches, my tips sink in, two finger up her ass, I push them deep, spreading my fingers I can see into her hole.

Her tits swaying & bashing into each other as they swing, telling her she's a good girl, I twist around laying on my back, my head below her pussy, I tell her to lower onto my face, wiggling her hips she rubs herself into my mouth, I grab both her heavy tits while I lick her wet pussy, her thighs clench my head as she fucks my face, smothering me, I hold my breath & enjoy, gripping her tits, I pull her back & forth while I lick her deep, as she rides my hard straight tounge, in between between breaths I tell her she,s a slut, yes I am she agree, s I've waited so long she adds, but now is my time she whispers.

I work my way her. Body pushing myself up the sofa, asi kiss her flat stomach, my tounge in her button, up to her tits as she ha gs them in my face, reaching down she grabs my cock, directing into her pussy, riding my cock as I suck her tits hard, her nipples are huge, thick & long, I can't beleive how hard they are, sucking & nibbling them, she goes crazy with list, bouncing onto my rock hard cock, she sits up & rubs her pussy into me, fining her own tits as I lay back with pride, whispering fuck me, fuck me, her eyes roll back, her face changes with a look of pure slut, changing softly, dirty girl she repeats, raising to her feet, legs bent to squat, she lowers herself slowly & up again as she squat fucks me, her swelling lips cling to my shaft as she slowly fucks me.

To be continued..!!??

Appreciate the feedback, new friends accepted!

By *obbo6969Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

fantastic

essex

north east lincs

Torbaydos

Watching her squat my cock as I lay there, her tits bouncing all over, her face almost transe like, muttering dirty girl, fuck my pussy, bad girl, fits so well she whispers, I was worried I'd be loose, I'm not am I? She asks, your a tight girl I assure her, your pussy feels great, I didn't know older women could be so good I was thinking, she sits down firm, nudging herself on me, her legs trembling, as she cums on my cock, screaming oh fuck, my pussy feels so good, your cock is so hard & thick she screams, lowering herself down she starts to pump her pussy again, her tits within reach I suck them, biting & stretching herong nipples, shuddering on top of me screaming her head of, she cums again, she slumps on me, kissing me madly, her tounge swirling around my mouth, still rubbing her gorged pussy hard into me, moaning in my ear, wow she whispers I just love fucking you, I'm sorry I'm needy she says, it's just so wonderful, never have I cum so hard or so much, she sits up, ask very nicely if she can clean my cock, without delay she stoops & sucks me deep into her mouth, up & down my soaked shaft, licking & sucking me clean, my cock pristine she sucks my balls, first one at a time, then with a swallow sucks my right ball sack into her mouth.

To be continued..!!??

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Well done I'm enjoying it

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

Hitchin

Slurping all over my cock & balls, she doesn't waste a drop, yummy she whispers you taste so sweet, her mouth full of my smooth warm cum, dribbling it back down the tips of my cock, as it runs down my girth she full tounge licks all the way up again & again, my tense cock beginning to tiggle, arch my back my full length pokes out, her soft lips open, her tounge against my cock, she slips me deep in her throat, holding gagging slightly as she swirls her tounge around my shaft right down to my balls, reaching down I hold her throat, feeling my bulge inside her, as i thrust in & out I grip my cock through her throat, gasping for air, she takes a deep breath as I begin to fuck her face, deep & hard, she take all I have, her makeup streaming down her face, tears rolling down her cheeks as I continue to plough her gasping mouth, I tense & cum just a bit, then again, my cock begging to explode as she milks me dry, my cock shuddering in her throat, pumping my hot cum deep inside her, she is finally content, she runs to her ensuite, as I climb the stairs I her the shower running, tempted to peak, but exhausted & sore, took a shower myself put on my bathrobe & went for a coffee, sat in my office/conservatory, evening cool air, windows opens,sat with a fag & my thoughts, wow, disbelief, what to expect next? I return into the lounge, Trish is sat on the sofa, comfy in hear nightwear, shall we watch some tv she says, Its getting late I say, im thinking best im in bed before my wife comes home, oh come on she says, just for 10 minutes she pleas, As is it down she huddles beside me, nervous again not sure where to put my hands, as I sit with her in silence, ohh I've a headache she says, im told from a reliable source your good at message, awkwardly I start to rub her head, she lays down with her head n my lap as I search for the source of her pain, rubbing obvious areas easily find her tender spots, ow, she cries, thats its there, I rub firmly releasing each knot, whilst I watch tv, her pain eased Trish falls asleep, her head on my lap, didn't want to wake her, but didn't want my wife to walk in, although I thought, I could easily explain it!, almost blame her, I rub my wifes aches most evenings, she often falls asleep on my lap to, fuck it thought, lets see what happens.

to be continued..!!??

By *800 M101Man  over a year ago

County Durham

Drogheda

Love it

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

Telford

north east lincs

cambridge

essex

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I love the story so far

Torbaydos

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

ayr / glasgow

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Good story well written

Yeah, let's see what happens

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to the next installment

Great story x

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

We can’t wait fir the next instalment xxx

Hitchin

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Leicestershire

mullingar

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

all over Ireland

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hillsborough

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

langley

Need more

Warwick

As hot and horny as ever. Perhaps it is a plan between the two of them after all. Mmmmmm I hope so

"As hot and horny as ever. Perhaps it is a plan between the two of them after all. Mmmmmm I hope so "

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Very good

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Love it excited for next installment...

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wife walks in.

Stourbridge

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Getting interesting please continue

As I sit with my legs up, she lay asleep her head on my lap, my cock still swollen & pumped, not hard!, time passes slowly as I gently still rub her head, my hands wonder onto her shoulders, around the back of her neck, her skin smooth & goose pimpled, dozing myself I fall asleep, I wake with kisses on my face, gently pecking towards my lips, Hi babes my wife says as she kisses my lips, Ohh as I open my eyes, she is leaning over Trish still asleep on my lap, You ok she says, sorry its so late, you rubbed mums head I see, Told her you would!, you made her fall asleep too she smiled, do you want a cuppa she asks, yes please I reply, as she leaves the room, im thinking ok well that went well! she is singing in the kitchen as she makes the tea, Trish stirs at first snuggling closer into my crouch, she yawns opens her eyes, smiling at me says, that was nice, her face content & worry free, she stretches out along the sofa before sitting up.

Hearing my wife in the kitchen she goes in to greet her, hello my darling she says, did you have a good time, how's Mary she asks, They chat a little & come into the lounge with tea, we sit drinking & chatting on the sofa, my wife squeeze's between me & the sofa arm, Trish to my other side.

Trish says shall we go to bed, its very late, My initial reaction to her words "shall we go to bed" made me cough, My wife says, yes lets, as we walk upstairs im wondering what this means, relieved as Trish enters her room, saying night night lovely's, we go to our room & get into bed, lights of, my wife spans her naked body into mine, silence for ages, she whispers did you have a nice night babes? mums looks so happy she adds, um yes babes it was very pleasant, Quickly changing the subject, I ask about hers & Mary, she tells me Mary has split with her husband, she is ok, but a bit of a mess, as hubby wont leave the house, we chat & fall asleep.

To be continued..!!??

Continue please.

waking to Mr cockerel, I stretch out, my cock with its usual morning glory my wife snuggles toward me, Mmm hello she whispers, Morning as she grabs my hard cock, your up early she smiles, arching her bottom towards my cock, she rubs me between her cheeks, softly she pressed me between her pussy lips, rubbing me into her slit, my bulged end pops in, resting at my tip in her, she pushes herself onto me, as she slides down my shaft her pussy feels moist & silky, gently she rides me m y hand parts her ass, firmly I grip her ass cheek as I watch her pussy fuck me her all over tan, small round bottom, smooth bare pussy sliding up & down my thick cock, her pussy lips forced open, clinging as it stretches to my girth, pulling her towards me hard I thrust deep inside her, her cheek bulging between my gripped fingers, moaning her face in the pillow, vainly silencing her squeals of pleasure, I fuck her hard, take it you little bitch I say, your a slut, ill fucking show you, I say, ill teach you to be a good girl! Shh I demand, you need to be punished, you've been a bad girl I insist, Mum told me your a bad girl I bravely said, you need to be punished, shown I said.

Relieved, I have she replied, whispering I've been a very bad girl, im your slut she said, punish me, ill be quite I promise she whispered, I want to be a good girl, I try so hard, make me pleaded, punish me & I tell you my dirty secrets she says, sit up I demand, show me your pussy, I want you play with yourself while I ask you questions I say.

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *unnyman84Man  over a year ago

maidstone

" "

Yes more pls

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Oooh getting very interesting now

essex

Telford

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Fine story. More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Torbaydos

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love to know if she is fucking someone herself

Stourbridge

Oh yes

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please

By *atchfordbiMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Wow, so hot, brings so many memories of fucking my ex mum in law

all over Ireland

langley

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Warwick

Omg yes. We want to hear everything about your dirty little secrets, Slut. Are you as big a wanton slut as your mother is when she’s being fucked?

north east lincs

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Can't wait for more

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Loving the story,

not sure who is in control...

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

As she swipes her pussy lips side to side, her finger tickling her clit, you've been bad girl I say, now tell me what you have done you naughty slut I demand, I've been licking pussy she whispers, Mum caught me she says, who, s I ask, Mum walked in on me kissing Mary the other day she says, I am sorry she blurts, I do love you, it's just pussy taste so good, I'm willing to share she says, I want to be perfect for you always she adds, playing with her wet pussy her confessions flow, seems she is very bisexual, wants & needs pussy & cock she says, tells me stories of her younger years before me, she actually had a lot of pussy over the years, her & her friend have been sharing weekly for some time she adds, OK I say that's fine, but from here on it, no lies, no secrets anymore I insist, it was that day we agreed to enter the lifestyle together, planning to share with each other, so what about mum I ask, where does she come into this? Mum said she wouldn't say anything, but was fed up, missed out all her life, she said she wants in on the fun, she said that you make her wet, that your an amazing fuck! She told me to go fuck Mary last night, told me she wanted to spend time with you, mum fancies you rotten she says.

To be continued..!??

Very horny ...

By *obbo6969Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

This gets better and better.

cambridge

More please

God I wish this would happen to me. Amazing story mate

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

Hillsborough

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

Wow, lucky man. Love this story

Leicestershire

I wanted to tell you she says, mum said it was best if she handled it, said she would talk to you, did she? Well sort of I say, never mind now, I'll fucking sort this I say, you stay in the room I demand, wait for me to come back I insist, I walk across the landing to Trish, s room, pause knock & walk in, Trish still in bed, her eyes open as I approach her, morning she smiles, Morning, what the fucks going on Trish I ask, she has told me everything I announce, about her seeing Mary, you knowing she like pussy, she said that you said to let you handle it I asked? Well not in so many words she replys, I did tell her to be careful, as she would upset you, I didn't mean for these things to happen she explains, I just wanted some fun to, thought we could all be happy she said.

I've been playing games she says, my intentions were good she says, at first I thought I could help, as she was scared about what I saw her doing l, I asked her if she wanted to keep you, I'm afraid I've been selfish she says, you must think I'm terrible she cried, upset I hold her to comfort her, it's OK I say, we can sort this out! I need you to listen to me now, you must do as I say, I will continue to help you both, but from now on I call the shots, if you agree, you can stay, but, no more lies or games I insist, I explained that I had told my wife the same, that our marriage was strong, fun together would only make us stronger I said.

To be continued..!!??

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

Continue.