FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Holiday Romance

The Holiday Romance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

For quite some time now I have gone on holiday alone. I like the freedom of being able to be totally selfish and do what I like. But there are times when you do want a bit of company. This is a true story of my last holiday in Vera, Almeria.

I'd spent most of the day laying on the nudist beach there, watching life go by (by life, I mean largely naked bodies). Periodically I would take my birthday suit up to the beachside bar (the pirate bar if anyone knows Vera). I love sitting there, feeling free and unclothed, drinking beer and watching people. The fact that it was just me sat at my table alone didn't bother me at all.

Eventually I started to get a bit hungry and decided to go and find some food. I left the nudist beach, put some clothes back on and headed into the main streets of the resort. There was one eatery that was just opening and there was noone there but this young and beautiful waitress. I was looking at the menu and she beckoned me in. I couldn't place her accent, but she was eastern European. Very tall and skinny with a very sexy smile.

She served me a beer and recommended the Spanish omellete. That sounded good to me. She went off to see the chef, but soon returned. Without any other customers, she focused her attention on me. She said she liked English men. She was also glad I wasn't one of those weird nudists that often come in here (I kept quiet on that point).

We talked for ages, whilst I drank beer and had some three courses! I could have stayed chatting to her for ages. She offered to show me around Vera if I fancied. Oh yes I fancied it, and I fancied her more!!! In a rash moment of bravery, I asked if I could take a selfie with her and swap numbers. Surprisingly she agreed.

Gradually other customers would come in, but she continued to talk to me. She wanted to visit England, and I said she was welcome to come over if she ever wanted. Whenever she walked away, i found myself mesmerised by her cute butt.

"text me tonight" she said......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Nice start

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting ,

Xx

Dorchester

Having spent most of my time on the nudist beach as planned, I didn't have much in terms of clothes packed, but determined to show I was making an effort I dressed as smart as I could. I'd received the text back that I had been waiting for and we were going to meet up in the evening after her shift.

We met up at the restaurant she worked at. She got me a beer whilst I waited for her to finish. Pretty much everyday is baking hot in Almeria, and I was certainly enjoying basking in the last of the day's sun whilst waiting.

Out she came, looking as fantastic as she had done before. Her skin tanned, long brown hair slightly curled, but slightly blonde in places. To some she may have been too skinny (she was stick thin) but I thought she looked incredible. She took me by the hand and we ran down onto the beach. There were still a few about, but most had now moved from the sand to the bars and restaurants as the sun was going down.

We followed the sand, heading in the direction of villaricos. There was a beautiful little bay, where water trickled through the sand and it was both stunningly pretty and serene.

I'd bought a bottle of cava with me. OK not as cold as I would have liked, but still really nice. We sat down and she told me all about her life. I spent most of the time listening and staring into her eyes.

She talked about how rude and demanding customers could be, and cheesily I said I could never be that rude to someone so beautiful as I was too speachless. With that, she turned and kissed me on the lips. First a peck, and then once my lips eagerly embraced hers, the kissing became passionate.

I could feel myself excited and erect, and my stiff cock pressed against her skin through my trouser. "do you have protection"? She asked. Goddamn I hadn't even thought of that! I wasn't expecting anything to move that fast. "I'm sorry, no I haven't". "That's a shame, I really wanted to fuck you". She laughed.

We carried on talking, I put my arm around her and we finished our cava. "maybe you will be better prepared tomorrow?" she joked......

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 07/05/21 07:53:08]

Blackburn

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Xx

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

all over Ireland

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Dorchester

A bit too pissed to write the next chapter tonight. Tomorrow!! ??

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Good start interesting

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes I hope you were prepare the next night

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Loving it

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Waiting patiently

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good start, please continue

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great start op xxx

Dorchester

The next morning I woke excitedly looking forward to that evening. I headed down to the beach, stripped off, and continued to work on my all over tan. I had headphones on, listening to an audio book and rather dangerously fell asleep. Luckily I didn't burn!

Anyway, the day continued and I headed back to my hotel for something to eat and to get ready. Rather than wearing anything too smart this time, I wore shorts and a tshirt - something more befitting for a beach rendezvous. Importantly I packed that rubber!

Again I met her at the restaurant, and like "groundhog day" had a beer in the sun whilst waiting for her to finish. She looked so sexy walking around serving customers. Such a cute ass!!

Once she had finished, we again raced to our beach spot. Nice and secluded, with the very occasional passer by but not many at all. "Hope you have remembered something important?" she said. I assured her that I had.

"Close your eyes" she whispered in my ear. As my eyes shut, she kissed my lips. A few moments passed and then she cried out "open!"

My eyelids opened, and she was stood in front of me completely naked. Her body was very skinny, her breasts really small but beautiful, with nipples that begged to be sucked. Her pussy unshaved but shaped. Legs that went on for miles. My cock immediately started twitching. "Fuck you are beautiful" I muttered.

"Your body is great too" she answered. I saw you on the beach earlier on my way to work, but you were away with the fairies. I'm a bit worried about that big dick" she joked.

"Just seeing you it's got bigger" I laughed

"I want to see" she said. Her voice sounded mischievous and her accent sexily divine. I took of my tshirt and removed my shorts. My cock was erect, and her eyes went straight to it.

"mmmmmm I got you like that? " she said excitedly, before grasping my engorged manhood in her hand. "this way" she whispered, and led my into the sea by my cock, jogging. As we ran in, her hand was vibrating and wanking me. The water was pretty cold, but I was more focused on this beautiful woman.

We didn't go in too deep, the water was just below my testicles, and occasionally the cold wave of water would swish across them.

She embraced me, and I took her in my arms. Her breasts pressed against my chest. I placed one hand on her back, running my fingers down her soft skin, following her pronounced spine and the second on her beautiful bottom. Her wet cunt was rubbing against my hard cock. I wanted to delve it into her, but was aware that the condom was in my shorts back on the sand! That would have to wait. Our lips touched and we kissed passionately, long and hard...... Tbc

By *ord MasonMan  over a year ago

longford

Loving this..so hot.

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Please tell me more about Vera playa

Was it Vera playa club hotel?

Dorchester

"Please tell me more about Vera playa

Was it Vera playa club hotel?"

No I stayed actually in the non nudist area but would walk down to the beach. I can't remember the name of the hotel but began with a Z ha. The beach area we would head to was also outside of the nudist beach, and nearer villaricos

Blackburn

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Carry on please!!! ?? ?? ??

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

ayr / glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

dungannon

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

all over Ireland

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Dorchester

We raced back to the sand, laughing as the water splashed around us. We lay down, passionately kissing, all the time she was yanking at my cock.

By now I was on my back. She straddled me, legs grasping my chest, and lowered her wet pussy to my face.

Now for avoidance of doubt, licking pussy is my favourite part of sex, and always gets me totally excited. First, I gently licked long, wet and slow up and down her slit. Her sea soaked pubes rubbing against my face. My tongue circling and flicking at her clit, before sinking my tongue inside her cunt. Excitedly she thrust harder and harder at my face, as my tongue wriggled inside her. My hand slapped at her perfect cute ass, pressing her ever tighter to my mouth. She let out a shriek of delight, cumming over my face. And the excitement of it had my cock rock hard.

"I want your dick" she panted, clambering off of me. I reached for my shorts, and pulled the condom out of my pocket.

Appreciating the need for safe sex (I really do) but I have a hate hate relationship with condoms. My cock has a big helmet, and I just struggle to get the damn thing on. Luckily she helped me.

She was now the one laying on her back, legs apart, and guided my cock into her pussy. Already sensitive and excited by my tongue, she gasped with appreciation as my dick penetrated her. As I thrust into her, my lips embraced her left nipple, before engulfing her whole breast in my mouth.

The sex was wild and ferocious, and suddenly the feel of wetness and juices started to lubricate my cock. "oh fuck I think...." I started to mutter, breathlessly. "harder" she screamed back. I felt her body orgasm, and as she vibrated my cock fired my semen inside her.

"fuck the condom broke, yeah"? She gasped, exhausted. I withdrew, and yes my helmet had burst through the rubber. "don't worry" she said, "I will sort that. Fuck that was good. I don't think I will be able to walk for a week". We laughed, and kissed.

Our naked bodies cuddled up on the sand. I would have happily stayed there for an eternity..... Tbc

Blackburn

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Brilliant story let's hope there's more

ayr / glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

dungannon

Excellent

Dorchester

We met up for the rest of the time I was on holiday, every evening. But the rest of the time we were really just doing what two people do when they are attracted to each other. Lots of sex, let's of smooching, and lots of watching the sunsets arm in arm.

She was not very keen on blow jobs (boooo) but she did like having her pussy licked, and that always kept me happy.

She came back to my hotel room once and we drank cava, this time chilled in an ice bucket. We lay in the bath drinking, but it wasn't too long until we were all over each other. Water was splashing everywhere, all over the floor. She was bent over next to the taps, whilst I fucked her from behind. No condom this time, there seemed little point after the last one split, and I took her hard and fast until my balls contracted, firing my spunk inside her. Then I held her there in that position, went down on her and licked the mess of cum that I'd left.

I started to lick her ass hole too. She liked that - noone had done that before.

Each day that we met up, she always wanted sex! I was really sad when I had to get back on the plane to England. She did come over and visit me for a week which was nice. Unfortunately though she soon met another guy, who lived in the main town of Vera. Lucky bloke!! But I will never forget those great times away, and I look forward to my next trip to Almeria.

By *ord MasonMan  over a year ago

longford

Brilliant.

all over Ireland

Blackburn

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago