FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Old men 2

Old men 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s1984foru OP   Couple  over a year ago

derby

Had two similar experiences while working away before COVID The first near Watford a guy in his 70s wanted to meet and wanted me to wear undies and went through what we had done I’m versatile So arranged to meet after work at his house I put some panties on and a pair of stockings and put my jeans over the top. Arrived at his place and welcomed In a chat and a drink he sat net to me on the settee and started to kiss and grope my cock so I started to take my jeans of and he loved the view so he started to gently wank me and asked if I had done a 3 sum before I told him I had a few times and he asked if a neighbour could come and watch ..hope you are enjoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

derby

I said ok and asked what’s he like, quiet but wanted to see what happens ...so he made a call and he started to wank me then the door bell rang He went to let him in then they both appeared and he sat on a chair and the guy I arranged (Alex)to meet started to take his trousers of and sat next to me and started to play with my cock ..I tried to talk to the stranger but he was shy then Alex stood up and took his boxers of and got closer to my face with a 7 inch thick cock so I started to give him a bj and he was tasking Dan the stranger if he was enjoying the view ...Dan now got very talkative and said he liked the stockings so I stood up vey close to Dan and asked Alex knelt to suck me .which he did very deep sucking and gagging.I asked Dan if he wanted to join in but said he was ok just watching..to cont..

derby

As Alex is sucking my cock I feel his hand slide in my panties and a finger in my arse ..this felt very nice so I pushed is head on to my cock to get it deep throat and a finger in my arse going all the way in and out then I felt another hand on my thigh gently sliding up and down ...Dan was touching my thigh and looking at me smiling “join in he won’t mind” said Alex with that Dan hand went to my bum and stroking my panties and then Alex said “your turn so so Dan sat back in his and Alex sat on the sofa his cock was very hard so I positioned myself between his legs and started to lick the tip of his cock and then a suck all the way down “come over here and get comfy you’ll like it “ with that there was a lot of movement behind me then Dan sat next to Alex with his hard cock out and Alex was wanking him and rolling his foreskin “your not that shy are you, want me to suck you “ “ yes” so I positioned my self and started to give Dan a bj and Dan’s hand went to Alex’s cock.. this was good all involved

derby

Dan was a different guy couldn’t stop talking ...they lived 3 doors away and Alex used to tell Dan about his meets and one day he got Dan excited he went to the toilet for a wank and Alex knocked on the door and said can he help and that was it ... met nearly every day for a wank and bj but he never met any one else... let me suck you so we swapped and Dan was very good at sucking ..Alex moved closer so he did nt miss out of a bj..”so you are versatile” Alex said. “ we haven’t had a fuck for years when I told Dan you dress and fuck he was all for meeting you .. with that Dan said too right ..yes if it’s safe so with that Alex got up and went out the room “ Dan was licking my balls and stroking my stockings “ yes love them “ Alex returned with a drink and produced some condoms and KY jelly “ I see your prepared “ we both are said Alex are you ok with that “yes as long as no other mates turn up “. With that Dan stood up and took my hand and led me to the other side of the room” there’s more room here and started to pull my panties down and put his hand between my bum cheeks •here use this “ said Alex and pasted Dan the lube so I knelt down and he lubed my arse pushing he’s finger deep in my hole .Alex appeared next to me and I could see he was wearing a condom and he got behind me I felt his hands grab my waist and his cock against my hole I’ll be gentle and then a push “ put some more lube in Dan a finger went in then two in and out in and out “ move Dan then another push Lexs cock had entered me and then a bit more and then another big push “ I’m all the way in said Alex ...Dan seemed to give give a little cheer and I felt Alex begin to fuck me Dan was saying he can’t wait Alex said you can wait this felt good he was fucking me good and then he stopped and went very still then a shuddder “ I’ve cum said Alex and removed himself with that im ready said Dan and he was behind me I felt a push then another he was in he was fucking me fast and a groaning noise Dan had cum he move away so up I get and Alex looks at my semi hard cock and tells me to sit on the sofa “come on Dan got to finish him off” “ yea sure and Dan was sucking my cock and then Alex. This was good both sucking “I’m going to cum” Alex starts sucking me again and I tell him I going to cum and he sucks again I cum Alex is taking it all and then Move across and kisses Alex swapping my cum then Dan’s sucks my cock and cleans my cock “ can we meet again “ Dan says “ I’m here till Friday “ so I get dressed say my good byes and off I go . On the way to my hotel I get a text then another and a mother . Back at hotel I read the text it’s Alex ...are you free tomorrow night. Yes I reply

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny as fuck

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Lucky you I'd love that

derby

As I got back to my room at the hotel I read all the texts from Alex I scensed he was excited and was asking me all questions what else I would do will I dress again... nothing about Dan so I texted back and asked how was Dan and did he enjoy it . Next minute my phone rings and it’s Alex. “ we both loved meeting you and Dan was scared we upset you when we kissed” “no that’s fine Will try most things I was surprised Dan seemed very shy” “we have been neighbours for years and I used to tell him about my meets and kept asking more , then we started to play and one day he kissed me and asked me to cum in my mouth , then kissed me said he always wanted to try that” .Then Alex told me he loves stockings and wanted to fuck but Alex wasn’t in to that so Dan asked Alex to find someone so he found me “ I’ll be round at 7 “

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

derby

I got dressed stockings,thong put my jeans on and drove to Alex I texted on my way . Got to Alex’s pans rang the bell seconds past and Alex opened the door and he groped my cock “enjoyed last night we both did .want a drink” I went in the front room and Dan was there a different person talkative we sat next to each other on sette Alex brought the drinks and sat next to me on the other side Dan’s hand was touching my leg searching for my stockings “ that feels nice he’s wearing stockings ALex” I told you I would want another drink said Alex and off he goes when he comes back he’s in his boxers .. your keen Alex and then Dan stands up and drops his trousers and he’s wearing a silk red pants and goes and puts his hand in Alex’s boxers and then they kiss . I see Dan is getting hard so I say I feel left out I’ll change but Alex says we’ll use the badroom so off we go to the bedroom

turriff

derby

Dan is first on the bed then Alex removes his boxers ..they are both hard waiting for me so I unbutton my jeans and slide them down and rearrange my thong “there nice says Dan... so I move over to him and turn round and show him my arse Dan starts to feel my arse and balls ..”I want some of that “ so Alex comes across and takes my cock sucking really quick ..I tell him to slow down and tells me to lie next to Dan..I lie down and Dan kneels next to me and Alex kneels on the other side and start kissing .. both cocks are hard Dan still in his red pants so I put my hand in side and get Alex’s cock in the other they break from kissing and Dan’s goes down on my cock sucking away and Alex lies next to me and kisses me “ is that ok” yes and kisses me again Dan is sucking my cock and trying to finger my arse ..I tell Alex he wants to finger my arse and he tells me to turn over and crouch ...so I bend over and Dan his fingering my arse and then starts rimming me Alex moves so I can suck his cock...Seems bigger we were in this position for ages then Alex told Dan it was his turn .So Dan moved to where Alex was and kissed me i could feel Alex play with my arse fingering me kissing my bum cheek and timing me Alex asking me a Dan if both ok .. this was geat “roll over Alex said to me and both he and Dan kissed then both kissed me wanking my cock then asked are we going to fuck “ are we going to Dan wants to go first and wants you to sit on his cock” gag on my cock Dan and I’ll see .. with that Dan is sucking and gagging on my cock with a lot of help from Alex pushing his head down .lie down Dan he lied on the bed and Alex got a condom .. can you put it on so I in rolled the condom ..then there was Alex put lube around my arse hole ..I positioned my self over Dan’s cock and gently lowered my self fucking that was deep Dan was in heaven telling Alex how good it felt.. Alex kissed Dan and lifted my arse up and back down “you like Dan”” fucking great “ I got myself in a rythum and it was great Alex was loving watching me ride Dan “ I’m going to fuck you good” this was good I could feel all Dan’s cock in me”fuck fuck fuck I’m coming so I stopped and as I climbed of Alex was putting a condom on “bend over slut” so Dan gets off the bed and I bend over Dan gives me a kiss and I feel Alex grip my waist “ you’ve got me excited slut” and a push his cock went straight in then again this was different from yesterday ..”you liked riding Dan’s cock didn’t you slut” out then back in hard “ yes “ out his cock came and back in he was fucking me good and then a slap on the arse “not too hard Alex “ “ sorry I’m excited and he fucked me again for a minute and told us he was cumming he took his cock out he was exhausted Dan came over to me and kissed me “ let me have your cum so I laid on my back and he kissed my bell end licking it then he spat on my cock and started to wank me then more spit and then he took my cock this was good “ I’m cumming Dan more sucking till I exploded he took every drop the Alex appeared and kissed Dan want to kiss Alex said “no that’s yours and Dan thing” with that I said my byes

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

I loved this xx thank you x

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

turriff

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Mmm I've always wanted to have two old guys use me as I'm dressed it would be a real dream come true.

» Add a new message to this topic