FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What Sarah did...

What Sarah did...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something had changed about Sarah, and it was increasingly hard for me to ignore it.

It been the senior manager for a couple of years at this stage, and was increasingly accustomed to being in charge, and making the decisions.

Sarah was a relatively junior member of the team. And while I’d always been aware of her existence, and I’d never really noticed her all that much. But suddenly something fundamental had changed and I was going home to my family with thoughts of her still lingering in my mind at night without me ever being all that aware it was happening.

She was always good looking, very fit with an athletic tight body and very small breasts. But suddenly she seemed to have transformed, with a new really short haircut and a habit of wearing tiny tight black skirts with tights to work - pretty much the same skirts that all the schoolgirls around here wear.

And I work her behaviour started to change. She was suddenly in my office much more, winking, flirting, swearing at me, finding reasons. To bend over and show off her tight little bum in this micro skirts, even if she was wearing little flat shoes.

Almost overnight, she seemed to have gone from ‘just another girl in the office’ to filling my every thought and hoping she’d find a reason to step into my office.

Every night I was finding myself heading home to my wife and child, but knowing that they weren’t really getting much of my attention. I was going through the motions: home, dinner, kid to bed, sex with the wife. But all the time I was seeing Sarah, her new haircut sweeping across her eyes, her tight mini skirt clinging tight to her body, her voice teasing me that I wasn’t paying attention in work anymore.

I felt like everything was slipping, nothing quite as important as it used to be, every waking thought about her, wondering where she was, who she was flirting with, what she was wearing, how tight her skirt was, and if her husband had any idea just what kind of affect she had on the men around her.

I tried to buckle down, keep up the good work, keep my wife on side, but then the work Christmas party came around.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I told my wife I was only going to go along for a few drinks to show face and keep the team inside. Always better to show that you’re human a d get your round in.

Which was fine until Sarah arrived. Her short hair was styled back off her face, her mascara was heavier than I’d ever seen, her low cropped trousers tighter than I could ever have thought possible, her little black top tight and cropped to show her muscular trim stomach, and her heels higher than anything she ever wore at work.

In short, she looked stunning. And I couldn’t see anything else all night. Every man in the room had their eyes on her, and every woman could see exactly what she was dressed for. Without thinking, I was suddenly buying her drinks all night long, forgetting the rest of the team and making sure that Sarah was satisfied, meeting her every whim and even taking her shoes off at one point to massage her feet after she said the dancing was making her feet ache. I could tell people were watching, but I was quickly forgetting that I was a senior manager, forgetting that I cared, forgetting that they could all see me.

‘I want to dance!’ she insisted in my ear, her breath warm against me, here hands on my stomach then taking hold of my hands and pulling me onto the dance floor. My whole world suddenly seemed to shrink until she was all I could see and I forgot that the whole company could see us.

She winked again, laughing and throwing herself off into the darkness of the dance floor. All I could do was follow.

Her hands reached out and took mine. Suddenly she pulled my wedding ring off my finger and made a show of sliding it on to her finger before wrapping her arms around me. I was beomyond caring and let myself become lost in the _usic, and in her body as it flowed around me, pulsing with the _usic. I had no idea of my wife or child’s name and could only think of Sarah, her lithe body seeming to move as one with the _usic, and all of my body surrendering to her will. By now my cock was throbbing harder than it had in the last decade of marriage, aching to escape and pounding with the _usic. Sarah had become the only thing I noticed, the only thing I cared about, and the little conscious thought I had left realised that it was becoming all hers.

I felt myself surrender to her, and knew it was what I wanted. I reached to pull her close and kiss her, forgetting all the watching eyes of the company around us, but she gave me the briefest peck on the lips, laughed and pulled away. I knew by now she could feel my throbbing hard cock aching for her, but she smiled and vanished. Leaving me aching all over, knowing I had suddenly lost a part of myself and not sure what would come next.

I headed home in a taxi and curled up in bed with my wife, but couldn’t fall asleep or even settle for any length of time. I could still hear the pulsing beat of the _usic. I could still feel her under my hands and smell her and taste her with every breath.

I stumbled through the Christmas and New Year holidays, unable to focus, distant, and struggling to fulfil even the most basic family duties. I wasn’t sure they meant anything anymore and I was constantly blinded by visions of her body, writhing against mine, her flicking her new hair out of her eyes to lock gazes with me, her perfect feet in my hands as I massaged them. I felt lost and confused and in a dream, aching for January to come and the return to work.

Finally, the first Monday in January arrived. Hell for most, but for me a chance to finally reconnect with the person I’d lusted after for the last two weeks, seeing family Christmas vanish in a meaningless mist of longing.

And finally, there she was. Big winter coat covering her body, but underneath, those typical trademark black tights, little black flat slip ones and a tiny tight black skirt like she was still a schoolgirl and not a 30-something mum. She winked at me as I crossed the office floor then pulled me into an embrace. ‘Happy new year!’ she called as she hugged me, her whole body pressing against mine.

Then she kissed me. At long last. Just as I had dreamed for every minute of the last two weeks. And I kissed back. For a moment, I felt her laugh, then she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth and I was instantly hard, throbbing and aching to give myself over to her completely. I knew by now I was hers, completely, in any way she wanted.

She pulled away, laughing and banished down the corridor to chat to everyone else. I felt lost again, longing and regret churning inside me as I desperately fought to gain control and knowing it had all vanished since that dance I could never recover from.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The day progressed in a cloud of confusion. It was my child’s birthday later in the week and I really needed to get my head onto that. My wife needed help to organise things, and just to deal with the January blues.

But in my head Sarah was the only thing that mattered. And I knew I’d give up everything else to make her happy for even the shortest moment.

I didn’t see her the rest of the day, and was starting to get jealous of whoever she was spending the day with. But then, there she was, a bundle of electric energy, appearing at the door of my office abs insisting that she needed help.

‘What with?’ I murmured, not even sure I could fullly trust myself to speak to her anymore.

‘Oh, fuck off, just follow me,’ she demanded, and I realised I was powerless to argue. I got up, left the office, and passed everyone at their desks outside, following in her wake. She was silent as we went, out into the corridor, and then to the door of one of the stock cupboards.

‘You’ve got a key, right?’ she insisted. I merely nodded, unlocked the door and entered the small supboard full of notepads and pens. She followed me in, closed the door and simply said, ‘Lock it.’

I didn’t need to be told twice. I felt like I’d been rehearsing for this, preparing myself to submit to her every whim. It felt so natural, so right, like it was the only thing I’d been made for.

She grinned. I realised I could smell nothing but her. Perfect. Electric. Raw. Alive.

‘Get on your fucking knees,’ she insisted. And I instantly obeyed, falling to my knees without a word. Again she smiled, and murmured, ‘Good. Just what I’d hoped.’

The tiny black skirt showed the tight curves of her perfect tight ass and strong lithe legs. She pulled it up and pulled her little black lace panties aside.

‘Lick me. Lick me until I tell you to stop,’ she demanded. Instantly I obeyed, leaning forward, burying my face in her perfect, wet cunt, finally tasting her in a way I’d only dreamt of until now. It was intoxicating, perfect and tasted like it was the only thing I ever wanted to taste again. As I began to lick her, she put one hand on the back of my head and pulled me tight towards her, clamping my mouth against her and filling me with her taste and scent.

As I proved her with my tongue she took my left hand in hers, slid my wedding ring off its finger and slid it on to her finger.

‘You’re mine now, you know that right?’ she whispered as I licked here. I thrust my face harder against her, covering my face in her pussy juices and murmured, ‘Yes, mistress, I’m all yours. I’m all yours Sarah.’

And I meant every word. In an instant I had fallen for her on the dance floor. In another instant I had surrendered myself to her and knew I was hers to use as she pleased.

‘Get up,’ she suddenly demanded. ‘Get back to your work, and your wife and your family.’ I got up off my knees, still in a daze, my face glistening and wet and left the small storage room. Halfway down the corridor, with proper around us, she suddenly called my name and shouted ‘Here!’ She tossed my wedding ring back and me then vanished off down the corridor, smoothing down that tiny tight schoolgirl skirt and smiling.

I headed home, kissing my wife as I arrived just in time for dinner, but barely noticing anything she said or did, even as she embraced me that night in bed. As I fell asleep I caught myself murmuring one word as I drifted off, knowing I was now lost and owned.

‘Sarah,’ I said. And have said it every night since, whether she demands it of me or not. The nights where she makes me say it are the best, and now I have to work late so often I can’t even tell what day it is. All I know is that one word. Sarah.

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Wow!!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

She is a prick teaser

Work and life carried on as normal, pretty much, but I felt like I was going through the motions, simply waiting on the times when she was near me, when she wanted to make use of me.

The next day, sitting at lunch in the work canteen, a group of us were chatting and passing time when Sarah appeared at the far end of the room. Again, she looked stunning in black tights, black slip on shoes and one of those little black skirts and a little black top. I could sense all the guys around me pause for a moment to notice her and all eyes were on her as she casually strolled over to our table, clearly enjoying the sensation of men noticing her.

She sat down in the empty seat directly opposite me, and with all the confidence in the world said, “All right lads, what we all talking about then?”

Instantly she was the centre of attention, the heart of the conversation and everything was flowing around her. I was quiet but she kept addressing me directly, calling me ‘boss’ and I wondered if it was only me that caught the sense of sarcasm dripping from the word.

Then suddenly I felt something under the table and realised she’d slipped one of her shoes off and was forcing my legs open with her foot.

Looking down, I could see her perfect, shapely arched foot, enrobed in the black tight, placed firmly against my cock, which hardened in an instant with her touch.

She raised an eyebrow and grinned at me. “You ok? You look a bit hot,” she teased while running her toes along my length. I couldn’t speak, and was quickly losing track of the conversation, losing myself in the feeling of her foot teasing and caressing, kneading and stroking me. I was throbbing against her, making small forward thrusts with my hips, letting her know I was living every moment.

Suddenly her other foot was up in my lap too, both feet now gripping my aching cock and rubbing my up and down with increasing speed. I realised how close I was to cumming and tried to pull away, aware of how problematic it could be.

But quite loudly and clearly, she simply said, “No. not now.”

A few colleagues looked confused, wondering what she meant, but she just kept going until suddenly her perfect feet were jerking me. I so longed to kiss those feet, to feel them in mouth and to worship them, really letting her know just how much I was hers.

The thought tipped me over the edge and suddenly I was cumming, hard and fast, sighing with the extra fix magic of cumming for her. Again, a colleague glanced my way but I assured them I was fine. But I really had to get out of there. I picked up a dinner tray, hiding my crotch and left as quickly as I could, with Sarah winking at me as I left.

I longed to feel her touch again and to lose myself in her, and my thoughts were already turning to our next encounter.

Just before home time, she appeared at my office door and entered without hesitation, shutting the door behind her and perching on the edge of my desk.

“Come in,” I said, trying to joke but she silenced me with a look.

“I’m going to the gym with your wife tonight,” she announced. “When I drop her home afterwards I want you to take her straight upstairs and fuck her. I know you’ll be thinking of me the whole time, but I want you to make her really enjoy it. I want her screaming with pleasure or I’ll be very disappointed.”

I nodded agreement. “Oh, and one more thing. Just before you start I want you to ring me on your mobile so I can listen. Depending on how much it sounds like she’s enjoying it, I’ll decide what I want to do with you next. Understand?”

The workroom beyond my office had emptied out and as she slid her lithe body off my desk she walked over to me, pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue thrusting inside my mouth and making me gasp.

A moment later, she pushed me away and opened my office door. “Remember to call me later ok,” she said.

I hesitated a moment, then just as she was about to leave, I said, “Sarah? I think... I think I’m falling in love with you.”

She stared at me for a moment, then laughed. “Oh honey, of course you are. Now be a good boy and do what you’re told.”

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Sarah turned up as planned that evening for their gym visit, in skintight fitness gear which hugged her thin frame. Waiting in the hall as my wife pulled on her trainers, she began to massage her perfect bum, complaining that she was so tight and looking forward to a great workout soon. Her eyes never left mine the whole time, then suddenly they were gone.

I slumped to the couch and sighed as soon as they left. I realised I was hard again and my heart was pounding at the thought of her in those tiny tight shorts, her hands running over her ass.

Before long I heard the car return and went to the front door to welcome my wife back home. Sarah waved from the driver seat of her car and as we turned to go in she blew me a kiss and mouthed, “Go for it.”

My wife headed upstairs to shower and I followed her up. As she stripped I moved in behind her, wrapped an arm around her waist and started to kiss her neck. I was still hard at the thought of Sarah, but my wife smiled and said “Hello there! It’s been a while.”

I led her to the bed, lying her face down so she couldn’t see me pick up my mobile and hit dial before sliding it under a book.

I ran my hands along her back, massaging her and nibbling at her neck. ‘Mmm, that’s nice,’ she murmured. I rolled her over and moved between her legs, kissing and caressing her before sliding my tongue inside her and making her moan.

The memory is my tongues buried deep inside Sarah filled my mind and I was soon achingly hard again. “Look at that! All for me?” my wife asked. I didn’t say what I was thinking, but soon I was deep inside her, feeling her hips writhe against mine, faster and faster. She moaned and screamed my name, and all I could think of was Sarah listening on the phone. I wanted to tell Sarah that I was only hard for her, and I murmured her name to myself as I suddenly came hard inside my wife, filling her with a deep, powerful stream.

“Wow,” she sighed. “Where did that come from?” She kissed me and headed off to the toilet. I quickly pulled out the phone and whispered, “Hello?”

Sarah laughed on the other end of the line. “Well done big boy, sounds like wifey enjoyed herself. Now go get some rest, tomorrow we fuck.”

I lay in bed all night, tossing and turning, all thoughts of Sarah and the anticipation of being with her.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Amazing story xxx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I woke early the next morning, barely able to think, and raced to get ready and head in to work. I kissed the wife and left, head filled with thoughts of Sarah and what the day held in store for me.

The morning passed quietly enough, meetings, calls and no sign of Sarah despite constantly keeping one eye out for her.

Then just before lunch I was in a meeting with another senior manager when I felt my mobile buzz in my pocket and pulled it out to see a single message from Sarah. It simply read, “Medical room. Now.”

My heart started pounding in my chest and my breath suddenly became short. I made excuses and ended the meeting immediately, got up and headed straight to the medical room - a quiet spot at the end of a corridor with a little bed and no windows. I knocked gently on the door and from within I heard Sarah say, “Come in, right now.”

I opened the door, noting that the room was in almost full darkness, and entered. Inside, Sarah stood in what looked like a tiny tight black PVC skirt and a little black PVC top. She was wearing black lace-top hold ups and black high heels which clicked on the floor as she walked towards me.

“Come on in,” she whispered, pulling me close and kissing me. I noted that she had black lipstick on and heavy mascara. She looked incredible.

“I can’t wait to be inside you,” I murmured, lost in her allure already.

“Inside me? In your dreams lover boy. Don’t you know I’m a good wife and mum. I’m a good girl.”

She pushed me away, looked me up and down, then simply said, “Strip now. Everything off.”

I didn’t dare argue, I simply did as she ordered, knowing this was my destiny and I’d always do her bidding. While I pulled my clothes off she stepped to the other side of the room and rummaged around in a bag.

When I was finally naked, I stood up just as she turned round. At first all I could notice was her wicked smile and the fact that I was again achingly hard for this perfect woman.

But them I noticed something else. I looked down and saw she was now wearing a large black strap on. I was shocked and opened my mouth to speak, but instantly she said, “Shut up. I don’t want to hear anything from you unless it’s you saying my name to worship me. Bend over the bed and stick your ass in the air.

“I did promise you that we’d fuck today didn’t I?”

“Yes Sarah,” I murmured. She stroked my hair, gently, lovingly, as if I’d done something to win her approval. “Good boy,” she whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe and running one hand along my bum, sending an involuntary shiver up my spine as I noticed she was still wearing her wedding ring, and using that very finger to now ease round my hole. I shivered again, and let out an involuntary whimper.

The finger slid inside me and even with just that one finger I suddenly felt very full and very out of control. She kissed my neck tenderly, and I turned to her to kiss her mouth.

“Make me yours, please,” I said to her, but she smiled and simply said, “You’re already mine darling. I thought you knew that.”

Suddenly she was rubbing lube on my hole while continuing to cover me in tender kisses. I knew I was covered in her perfume now and opened my legs further in anticipation. This seemed to please her and she moved the strap on, standing directly behind me, and began to run it up and down my hole, gently probing and rubbing it around me.

“Take me,” I said, and suddenly she thrust her hips forward, the strap on sliding inside me and filling me completely. I had never felt more owned, more taken and more happy as she stroked my body with her hands, kissed and bit my neck and began to thrust in and out of me, breaking me in and making me all hers completely.

As she fucked me and reached my hands around to hold her perfect ass, pulling her deeper into me, wanting her inside me, and she reacted with joy, pounding me harder and harder until the all-consuming sensation sent one huge shudder through my body and I came in a deep surge, my cum spraying the room.

She pulled out, leaving me suddenly feeling empty and missing her on me already.

“Get your clothes on now and get back to your office. Don’t clean yourself up. And go straight home to your wife after work,” she demanded.

“Yes Sarah,” I promised, pulled on my clothes and left the room, drinking in one final view of her standing in the tiny tight PVC outfit, heels and glistening strap on.

“I miss you already,” I said and she responded with a wink before saying, “Oh, I know. Now fuck off.”

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Ove this

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

AMAZING!!! keep going

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Jesus this is good x

So glad some of you are enjoying this so far. Thank you!

Amazing

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Again, my head was a swirl of emotions as I realised this woman was leading me deeper and deeper into a new world of experiences and emotions. She was like nothing I’d ever experienced before, and it was hard to shake the thought of her from my head, whether it was images of her from that first party, her usual work attire which always still managed to look stunning on her perfect body, or that incredible PVC outfit she’d wore when she took me. I could still feel her all over my body, and it felt good.

Time away from work and away from Sarah was now passing in a strange, thick cloud of longing. If I wasn’t pleasing her, I felt I wasn’t functioning, and I longed to find new ways to win her approval and to spend more time in her company.

The next day was a strange one, and not remotely what I had expected. We had a day of presentations in the large presentation theatre throughout the day, so we were mainly in a darkened hall, listening to a series of speakers, and we hadn’t spent any time together.

After lunch I’d turned up a bit late and sneaked in just before the session was about to start so I ended up sitting along on the back row.

Just as our CEO was about to start, the door behind me creaked open one last time and someone even later than me crept in and whispered for me to nudge up and make space.

It was Sarah. Again, my heart skipped that familiar beat as I heard her and smelled her perfume and I quickly made space so she could squeeze in beside me.

She was once again in the work outfit I’d come to love so much - black tights, little black tight stretch skirt, simple black slip on shoes and a little top.

As she sat down she rested one of her legs against mine and I sensed my whole body flush at the contact with her.

Then in a wildly stark contrast to the previous day’s experience she reached over and took my hand. And there we were, in the back row of a work presentation session, sitting with legs touching and holding hands, like two teenagers in the back row at the cinema.

We sat like that throughout the session, simply sitting close and enjoying the warmth of each other. It was incredible to think this woman had taken my anal virginity while clad in black PVC just the previous day; had forced me to eat her pussy just before that, and was now snuggling in beside me, holding my hand and occasionally toying with my wedding ring.

“Did you enjoy yesterday?” she whispered.

“God, yes, Sarah, more than anything!” I whispered back.

She smiled, looking genuinely pleased and ran one finger along my cock outline. It was naturally hard just from being beside her and her touch was always like the purest electric current coursing through my body.

She gently caressed my cheek, turning my head to face her in the dark, and kissed me.

This wasn’t like the previous day. This was gentle, slow and tender; her lips soft as silk against mine, then her tongue slowly and sensuously easing my lips open. She first ran her tongue over my lips then slowly inside my mouth until our tongues met and we quietly kissed there in the darkness, while the words of our CEO melted to meaningless white noise in the background. The kiss seemed to last an eternity, yet still be over too soon.

She pulled back, gave my cock one gentle squeeze and whispered, “Got to go, we’ll catch up soon, I promise.”

With that, she sneaked back out of the large darkened room and vanished. Leaving me breathless and filled with longing, to feel her body under my hands again, to feel her tongue in my mouth, tasting her.

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Fantastuc story.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow great story xx

More please

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, hope there's more

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I hope Sarah takes his wife too !

Lancaster

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Wow amazing so well written, can't wait for more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Thanks everyone. Sarah’s latest adventure is in development and I expect she’ll thoroughly enjoy it.

Glad a few people are enjoying them. Apologies for the typos in the early ones!

Didn’t think I’d get away with a post that was essentially just one kiss so thanks for sticking with it

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

I sat alone in the dark of the atrium, my head spinning again. I could still smell her on my clothes and taste her in my mouth. It was all I wanted.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and glanced at the message. It was from my wife. “Hey hon, know we had plans for a quiet night in tomorrow, but the gym girls have invited me out. Drinks and maybe dancing. Ok with u? xxx”

The gym visits had become a regular thing. Sarah picking her up in her figure-hugging gym gear, and leaving with a wave and a wink which always opened floodgates of desire.

Our son was spending Friday night with my wife’s parents so we’d planned on a quiet night and a movie, but I texted back to tell her to go for it, and she responded instantly with, “Fab, thanks hon. Sarah picking me up at 7 and leaving her car in town. Can’t wait! x”

Friday night came around, and my wife spent the evening getting herself ready. She looked great in a mid-length skirt, black boots and a little top, so I kissed her and told her to have a great night.

With that, the doorbell rang and in swept Sarah, taking control of a room in her usual fashion. “Ooft, someone looks good!” she said to my wife, snaking an arm round her hips and pulling her close for a hug.

As it had done so many time’s, my heart began to pound in my chest as I noticed she was wearing exactly the same outfit as she wore on that first Christmas night out - the tight black low-cut trousers almost looked painted on, the tiny little black crop top showed off her perfect toned stomach and hugged her little breasts. Again she wore black mascara and had swept her short haircut back off her face in a way she never did at work.

She looked incredible. Again that wink, that knowing smile, that sense that she controlled the room and everyone in it. ‘“You will behave while us girls are out having fun, won’t you?” she teased me, and placed a chaste peck on my cheek before sweeping my wife out of the house.

I collapsed back on to the couch. A few moments in her company left me breathless, and now she was hitting the bars with my wife. I didn’t know what to think. In fact, I could barely think at all.

A few hours passed. I watched television and tried to distract myself from the heady mix of worry and desire that still coursed through my body. Then another text message arrived, this time from Sarah.

“Wifey looks hot tonight! I had no idea. Definitely getting a few admirers.”

I didn’t answer. I had no idea what to say or where this would lead.

After a while I texted my wife. “You ok? Good night? xxx.” She responded soon after with “YES! Grt nt. Sarah grt fun, off clubbing x.”

And then silence. The hours passed and the silence in the house became oppressive. What were they doing? I was just about to head to bed when my phone went again. Sarah, with a series of pictures of the two of them, looking stunning, posing with cocktails, hugging and dancing.

And moments later another text from Sarah, simply saying, “You’re coming to collect us. 20 min. Come inside club and get us x.”

I hesitated, then replied with a simple “ok” and headed into town, parked and paid to get into the club, where the noise and heat instantly washed over me in waves. There were people dancing and kissing all over the dance floor and I began the task of searching for them in the crowd.

Then suddenly I saw them. My wife was sitting on a coach, and Sarah was strangling her, sitting on top of her in those tight trousers and that tiny top. She had her arms tight round her neck and seemed to be writhing on top of her, kissing her deeply and passionately, my wife’s head tilted upwards to accept Sarah’s tongue deep in her mouth.

It was obvious that men were flocked round the table watching the two of them as they kissed, their mouths locked together, tongues lashing together hard and fast, hands exploring each other’s body.

Sarah broke off the kiss, reached back to grab a champagne glass and took a deep drink. Then straight away, back to lock mouths with my wife, passing the champagne from one mouth to another then kissing to share the drink and taste.

I have no doubt every man in the room was hard as could be. I know I was. I moved to step forward and join them but Sarah caught my eye and held up one finger. The message was clear. Wait.

She stood, holding my wife’s hand and led her to the dance floor, her athletic body pulsing with the rhythm of the _usic, hand in hand. She turned back to my wife, pulled her close and they began to dance, Sarah’s dancing instantly reminding of my own experience last Christmas. She was electric, at one with the _usic and my wife’s body, flowing around her like quicksilver, first with both hands on my wife’s bum so their hips were locked together as they danced and kissed. Then one hand edged my wife’s skirt upwards and disappeared under it.

I could see her face melt in ecstasy as Sarah began to tease her with her fingers, a sight only visible from my vantage point. She continued to work her into a position of joy, my wife’s face shining in the lights, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Then Sarah caught my eye, pointed me towards the exit, and withdrew her hand. I could see the disappointment in her face, but Sarah took her by the hand and walked her towards the exit, where I was now waiting lost in my own whirlwind of emotions.

Sarah bounded up to me, once more an electric bundle of uncontained energy and raw sexuality. She gave me a long lingering hug then turned back to my wife. “So good of your hubby to come drive us home! He’s such a good boy.”

My wife, still flushed and looking sheepish at what had just happened could only nod. Sarah laughed and took one of us in each hand, sweeping is out of the club.

Out on the street, the shone, still pulsing with energy and I wanted to hold her, to touch her, to somehow tap into that power that seemed to course through her whole being.

“Right kids,” she said. “This poor man has been home alone all night while us girls are out having fun. Take me back to your place and we can all have a drink!”

My wife and I glanced at each other, both now nervous for very different reasons. But there was no arguing with her and we all got into the car to head home.

Wrexham

Fantastic, I can't wait to find out what happens next

Newtownards

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Fantastic xx

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

This just gets better x

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow!

Bradford

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Keep going please!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

cambridge

Oh wow this is so hot. Sarah is a minx

"Oh wow this is so hot. Sarah is a minx "

She really is!

Dudley

When we arrived back at our place, Sarah took both us by the hand again and led us down the path to the front door, then laughed as I fumbled nervously with my keys.

As soon as we were inside she once again assumed control. “Right you, go pour us some drinks. Your wife is going to give me a tour of the house. I reckon we’ll start upstairs, don’t you?”

My wife looked at me, unsure, as if awaiting permission. I felt even less in control, but gave her a brief smile and a small nod. Sarah took her by the hand and immediately led her upstairs, while I headed to the kitchen to get drinks. I noticed I was shaking as I poured, and realised just how much of an impact this incredible woman had on my whole body. She was like a drug and I was now her addict, unable to think about anything beyond my next intoxicating fix.

I grabbed the drinks and headed upstairs. I could hear them murmuring in the bedroom so headed straight there.

If anything, the view this time was even more incredible than in the club. The light was on and I stood gaping in the doorway as Sarah held my wife tight in her arms, kissing her deeply and making my wife moan with pleasure as they grinder their bodies together.

I was helpless to do anything but watch as this perfect scene of passion played out. My wife caught my eye, again wordlessly seeking confirmation that it was ok, and again I was powerless to do anything but nod approval and hand over all power to Sarah to do what she wished with us.

Sarah noticed me arrive and took hold of two drinks for them to share, before giving me a stern look and saying’ “Sit down. Over there. You’re not needed right now.”

I wordlessly nodded and sat, watching as she pushed my wife back on to the bed and jumped on top of her, first kissing her neck, biting and making my wife yelp in pleasure. She then expertly pulled my wife’s top and bra off and began to lovingly kiss her breasts. They were bigger than Sarah’s and she was obviously taking great pleasure in burying her face in them, sucking hard on her nipples and looked thrilled as my wife’s body responded to her touch.

Again, in one fluid movement she suddenly had my wife’s skirt and pace panties off and threw them in a heap at my feet, leaving her lying on our marital bed in just her black high heeled boots.

We sleep here every night, I thought. How will I ever not think about this? I wondered just how much further Sarah could take me from the sedate life I’d known, and I knew I was powerless to stop her.

I throbbed, hard and aching with longing as Sarah kissed her way down my wife’s thighs, spreading her legs wider as she went, until her face was suddenly over my wife’s glistening hole.

“Take me Sarah, I’m yours,” I heard her murmur, echoing words of said myself time after time. And Sarah took her, her tongue and fingers expertly probing, tasting and teasing her towards ecstasy, as I sat watching my wife’s back arch in joy. Sarah turned so she could continue licking at my wife’s pussy with a deft expertise while also looking directly into my eyes as I sat there motionless.

She gave me one of her typical winks as my wife suddenly shuddered to climax, letting out an almost animalistic groan as Sarah controlled every part of her body.

“Oh God,” she murmured again. “Thank you.” Sarah smiled as if this was the most natural transaction ever, before tenderly kissing my wife, spreading her own juices across her face.

“You’re not finished yet darling,” Sarah warned. “Eat me. Show me what you’ve learned.”

She didn’t need to be asked twice. She threw Sarah only the bed, hauling off her clothes like she was possessed by desire until Sarah was lying naked on my bed. A sight I’d dreamt of so many times but never dared believe would happen.

Sarah took my wife’s head in her hands, pulled at her hair and forced her face down between her legs, spreading them wide and showing off her perfect tight body to me. I was stunned.

The sound of my wife moaning and Sarah’s gasps of pleasure intertwined, filling my senses alongside the smell of their sex. I felt intoxicated by her.

Sarah blew me a kiss as my wife continued to lovingly tongue her, then as she neared completion Sarah jumped up so that they could scissor, pressing their glistening wet mounds together while holding each other tight and kissing deeply.

Sarah shuddered in pleasure then lay back, emitting a quiet laugh. “Oh you’re good,” she purred. “Who’d have thought it.

“Now go sit over there and send him over to me.”

My wife obeyed without a word, sitting on the seat I’d left, wearing just her boots and a dazed look.

Sarah beckoned me to the bed. I obeyed.

Wrexham

Wow!!

Bradford

wow just wow this is so hot

"wow just wow this is so hot "

Thank you!

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m hoping that there’s an update on this wonderful story very soon!

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

ayr / glasgow

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome

birmingham

More please

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Not sure what I fantasise the most, seeing my wife with another woman or another guy. Great story

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

So very hot ??

As I approached the bed, almost trembling with anticipation at the chance to finally touch Sarah once more, she had that wicked grin on her face that I’d come to adore.

She reached out, grabbed me, and pulled me hard onto the bed. I heard my wife gasp, and glanced in her direction, but she didn’t move to intervene, and I was powerless to object as Sarah took charge and threw me onto my own bed as if it was hers. In many ways, it now was.

As a lay there she ran her hands along my body, almost as if she was measuring up a possession, assessing its suitability and reasserting her ownership. She looked up, confidently locking eyes with my wife, and for the first time shared that wink with her.

It said, as clear as any words, he’s been mine for some time. I’m just letting you know now. And you’re powerless to change that.

I couldn’t exactly argue.

My cock stood rigid, hard and twitching with every caress, and I felt once again that her simple touch melted me, dissolved any link back to reality. All I wanted was Sarah; all I wanted was to see her take some pleasure in my service.

Again, those fluid, flowing, electric movements, she seemed to flow around me and fill all my senses at once until there was nothing else. All thought of my wife sitting silently in the corner had gone. Sarah quickly slipped my belt from my trousers and with a wicked grin told me to raise my hands above my head.

She looped the belt round my hands, then around the headboard, leaving me trust and lying on the bed, my twitching cock the only thing moving.

She straddled me, just as she had done with my wife in the club a few hours early and sat on top of me, bending down to kiss me.

Still with her stunning night-out makeup and that dark mascara, she looked incredible sitting astride me and I kissed her back, straining at the belt and aching to touch her, but she shook her head, stilled my hands and kissed me again, deeper and harder, her tongue against mine then sucking mine hard and demanding.

She reached a confident hand to my aching cock and moved it towards her. I had dreamt of this countless times, yet knew she’d already told me it wasn’t going to happen.

I went to speak, but she touched one finger to my lips, and whispered in my ear, “Turns out I’m not such a good girl after all hon. Just shut up.”

The sensation of her against me was overwhelming and I gasped in pleasure as she sat down on me, the length of me disappearing inside her tight, perfect body as she arched her back, flicked back that perfect haircut and let out a long sigh.

The sensation of my cock throbbing against her tight moist body was beyond even my darkest, passionate dreams. For a moment she sat still, straddling my body and enjoying the sensation of me filling her.

Then she began to grind against me, keeping every inch of me inside her as she moved against me, writhing slowly, like a smoke flowing over me. It was intoxicating and I began to move my hips.

Sarah grinned and kissed me again, enjoying the knowledge that I wanted to take her. I felt that we were in that incredible spot between raw fucking and making love, and I wanted it, and her, more than anything.

She began to ride me, still on top and still in charge, her hands reaching up to hold mine as she began to ride me, confident, assured and, like a dancer, every movement seemed coherent, meaningful and certain. Nothing was wasted, no movement didn’t bring me closer to ecstasy.

Again she kissed me, then nibbled on my ear. “Cum for me. Cum in me,” she demanded.

And as if she was in total control of every single element of my body, I instantly met her demand, shuddering and groaning in utter pleasure as I came inside her, consumed by the sensation of her greedily grinding against me and feeling we were melting together as I filled her.

She was glistening and grinning in joy, kissed me once more and again whispered in my ear. “Good boy. Looks like you really are mine now. I might even be yours too a little bit.”

She bit me hard, once on the neck and ran a sharp nail down my chest as if marking me out as hers permanently, drawing a tiny fine bead of blood.

She undid the belt and lay down beside me, her body along mine. Then she looked over to my wife and patted the other side of the bed. Wordlessly my wife obeyed and came and lay on the other side of Sarah, the three of us entwining arms and legs, lying there in our bed with Sarah between us and drifting off to sleep.

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Wow. Just wow. Thanks

ayr / glasgow

Bradford

Amazing story so erotic and sexy

Thank you everyone that’s enjoying Sarah’s adventures.

I hope I’m not the only one that’s more than a little in love with Sarah at this point

By *ghizzyMan  over a year ago

Stroud, Bath and Gloucester

Wow can’t wait for the next instalment

birmingham

Great story

More please

Newtownards

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Whole new world of possibilities now

Amazing

Dudley

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Can’t wait for the next bit x

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Wrexham

Brilliant thanks

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

Sexy as fuck

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

OMG

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

Lancaster

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Would of been lovely of wifey to lick Sarah clean of your cum

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 12:38:27]

cambridge

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Absolutely amazing, the hottest story ever read on here...so stiff mmmm

"Absolutely amazing, the hottest story ever read on here...so stiff mmmm"

Thanks very much! Delighted it was enjoyed so much.

» Add a new message to this topic