FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut at the Hotel

Slut at the Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elnkaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

This is a story of a Hotel stay. Partly fantasy and partly true. Hopefully once we return to a sort of normality and can make all aspects of the story into a reality.

This is my first story so any comments and suggestions for further escapades welcome.

We arrived at the chosen hotel just after 2 pm. We checked in and were given the keys to our room.

As we went up in the lift to the fourth floor, I looked at you and said you look at a little nervous.

"It's just that I'm not sure what's going to be happening."

I told you again not to worry as I would be in the room the whole time, and that you trust me that the arrangements which I have made for today will result in an extremely enjoyable and sexy day for us both.

"Of course I do", you said as the lift doors opened.

We walked along the corridor to our room and went in. It was a nice spacious room with a big 4 poster bed.

"We have about 1 hour to get ready", I said, "so I want you to go into the bathroom and get yourself ready for the fun which lies ahead.

While you are having a shower I will get your first outfit laid out for you."

You looked surprised,

"don't worry I have many outfits for you to wear today, depending on the particular scenario."

After a short time you came out of the bathroom to find a white lace bra, black stockings, a white blouse and a short black skirt on the bed for you to wear. Finishing the look was a pair of black high heel shoes.

"Are we going back out" you asked.

"Yes to the Hotel bar once you are ready" I replied.

You get dressed and put on your make up on. As you are doing this I ask you to wear your hair tied up in a long ponytail.

When you have finished getting ready you stand up and walk across the room. The blouse is a loose fit across your breasts, with the skirt just long enough to cover the tops of the stockings.

As you walk back across the room I say perfect.

Shall I continue???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do I’d like to read more

More please, love to see a before and after pic ...

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Nice start.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Loving this, carry on please xx

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *ordx2Man  over a year ago

Sale

This sounds a great story

cheshire

When we get into the lift, you ask if who we are meeting will be in the bar.

"They might be or they might not be," I reply.

You mean there is more than one" you ask.

Could be I said with a smile before adding remember I want you to do whatever I ask you to do with no hesitation or question.

" Of course" you say.

We walk into the bar area and sit at a table at the side of the room.

"Right I want you to go to the bar and get me a fresh orange and a gin and lemonade for yourself."

As you walk to the bar you glance around the room looking at the differing people sitting at their tables and you wonder to yourself, will I be fucking any of these people today.

You return to the table with the drinks. I take your hand and place it on top of my groin and tell you to start rubbing my cock through my trousers.

As you do this you feel my cock getting harder. I ask to to cross your legs so that the stocking top is revealed to anyone who can see.

"Is there anyone you would like to fuck" I ask.

You glance around the bar again taking in the different types of people there, ranging from a couple of single guys sitting themselves to some couples and a few groups of guys and some familys.

"I will fuck whoever you want me to because I want to be a good Slut that pleases you."

"You are learning well" I said. "This is going to be good. Drink up and come with me."

As we leave the bar you feel the stare of almost everyone in the bar as we walk to the lift.

"When we go into the lift I want you to close your eyes and do not open them till I tell you."

We go into the lift and I stand directly behind you with you facing the doors. You heard voices but now it's silence, so you don't know if we are alone in the lift.

I take you hands and pull them behind you so that you can rub my cock. Instantly it begins to respond to your touch, growing harder. You feel my breath on the back of your neck. You then feel a hand on your right thigh slowly working it's way up the hem of your skirt. You

"Open your legs slightly more" I say.

As you do this the hand continues up your leg until it is almost within touching distance of your by now wet pussy. A finger flicks out and you feel it touch your pussy lips.

You instinctively open your legs further to allow more access to your cunt, but almost immediately the finger is gone from your pussy to reappear at the lips to your mouth. You open your mouth and the finger slips in.

You taste the delicious taste of your wet cunt. You lick the finger clean just as the doors open and I guide you forward out of the lift.

As we walk away you hear a voice say enjoy your time and you realize that we were not alone in the lift.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Love it, please continue x

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, in need of more please

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

cheshire

Bedtime up early. More tomorrow night.. even im intrigued.. k

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hoping there is more

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Great story

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Great start

cheshire

Thanks for all the comments..

Hopefully post the next part later tonight..

Del

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

cheshire

You still have your eyes closed as we enter the room.

"You are being a good Slut aren't you.

But we need something else now," as I place a blindfold over your eyes.

"This guarantees that you will have no idea who will be fucking with you today."

As I sit you on the side of the bed there is knock on the room door.

"Ah right on time" I say.

I go and open the door and you hear footsteps come into the room, but you don't know how many there are.

You smell the aftershave of someone close to you, as a hand gently strokes the side of your face. You tilt your head slightly to this touch. Another hand cups the other side of your face. A mouth comes in close to your mouth and your lips touch in a soft gentle kiss. As the kiss continues your mouths open and your tongues start to explore each other's mouth.

The hands cupping your face gentle lift you up until your standing at the side of the bed, allthewhile continuing with the kiss.

The man then breaks away from the kiss and begans to undress you until you are left in just the stockings.

He then sits you back down on the side of the bed, and from the sounds you could hear he is getting undressed.

You can then smell the unmistakable aroma of his cock close to your mouth. As a good Slut your open your mouth and take the flaccid cock into your mouth, flicking your tongue around the bulbous head.

As you began sucking on his cock you feel it growing in your mouth. He then puts his hands on the back of your head pushing your mouth down on his cock until you feel it hitting the back of your throat.

Faster and faster he fucks your face. You can take the whole length of his cock in your eager mouth. He then stops fucking your face and tells you to lie down on the bed.

You feel him sit on the bed beside you then his mouth begins pinching the nipple of your left breast while he pulls in the nipple of the other. He gentle nibbles on the nipple making it grow in his mouth.

His other hand moves down until it reaches the opening of your pussy. You open your legs and moan as he slips a finger into your soaking cunt. He slowly works his finger in and out of your cunt, then adding a second, third and fourth finger to the rythmatic fucking your getting.

After a while he takes his fingers out on offers then to your willing mouth. You take the fingers in your mouth, loving the taste of your own pussy juices.

You then feel him moving down the bed until his head is between your legs. He pushes your legs wide apart to get maximum access to your pussy.

He begins gentle flicking his tongue over your lips, occasionally forcing it inside your cunt. He continues fucking your cunt with his mouth.

You are moaning and wriggling on the bed as the intensity of what is happening to your body.

He then pulls up and starts fucking you with his hand. As your pussy is so wet he has no trouble in getting his whole fist inside your cunt. He is fucking you hard and fast and you feel an orgasm building up inside you, but before you can cum he stops.

You are briefly disappointed until his cock is pushed against your mouth. You open and quickly take his cock inside your mouth. You can taste your juices from it as he has rubbed his wet hand over his cock.

He once again begins fucking your face, harder and faster than before. He then moves up and let's you suck in his big balls. You try to get as much of them as you can in your mouth while he reaches round and plays with your pussy.

As you suck on his balls,he is wanking his cock over your face. You are almost suffocating as he pushes his balls into your mouth while wanking furiously.

"I think the Slut is ready to be fucked now".

He gets up from you and I tell you to get your knees and face me.

After putting on a condom he gets behind you and guides his cock towards your soaking cunt. Before he enters you I tell you to tell me how much of a Slut you are and if you deserve to be fucked.

"Please let me be fucked" you shout out.

"I am your total cock Slut and need to be fucked. I need my pussy to be filled with a cock."

As you say this he plunges his cock into your cunt and begins fucking you.As he is pounding you he pulls your head back by your ponytail. I am now standing in front of you, enjoying watching my Slut being fucked hard. Tell me what your doing I ask.

"I'm a filthy Slut who is being fucked by a stranger as it pleases you when I am a slut."

"I am going to cum" you shout out,

but he pulls his cock out.

"Oh please let me cum" you beg.

"Do you think you have done enough yet to cum" I ask.

"I beg you to let me cum" you say.

"I am a filthy cock loving slut,your Slut please."

With this he rams his cock into your cunt and yanks back on your ponytail, jerking your head back.

"Please fuck my Slut cunt" you shout as he grinds harder and faster into you.

You feel your legs tremble as an orgasm rips through you. You feel his cock twitching as he also cums into the condom.. He withdraws his cock from you and you collapse on the bed, shattered from the fucking you have had.

"She is an amazing fuck",he says "and a true slut".

I help you into the bathroom and tell you that once I have closed the bathroom door you are to take your blindfold off and to have a shower. After this you are to replace the blindfold and wait till I come back in for you.

I leave you in the bathroom to go over what you have done as your first experience of being my slut.

A man has come in to my hotel room and fucked me senseless and I've no idea who he is you think to yourself as you begin your shower.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

weston super mare

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic

A perfect slut wife

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *usty kayWoman  over a year ago

Burnham

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Loving this, sat in my van on a break hard as anything

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

cheshire

Once again thank you for the comments.

Been busy at work, but hopefully will get the next episode tonight...

Del

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic

cheshire

Ready for the next part???

Del

cheshire

You finish your shower, dry yourself and replace the blindfold as instructed. You sit on the edge of the bath, wondering who or what was going to happen next.

After what seems a long time the bathroom door opens and I ask you,

"are you ready for your next adventure slut"

"Yes please. I want to be the biggest Slut I can be for you."

I lead you towards the bed and tell you to lye face down on the bed, with your arms by your side and your legs slightly apart.

As you get on the bed you feel the sheets are different to before. You are jolted slightly as you feel oil being dropped into your left calf. 2 hands then begin to massage your calf and your foot. The strong hands are working on you leg. As they are deeply pressing into your leg, you feel oil being dropped into your right arm and 2 hands begin massaging your arm and fingers.

You have now realised that there is more than 1 man working on you. The first man has now worked up towards your thigh and is working his hands deeply into you muscles. As he reaches higher up your leg you open your legs slightly more, hoping that he will find your pussy. You are frustrated that despite getting so close he does not touch your cunt.

Both guys continue giving you a massage moving on the your other leg and arm.

You are feeling more and relaxed as they both work on your back and neck.

Finally you are told to turn over. Again one starts on your leg and the other on your arm. As he begins massaging your arm your fingers brush against his erect cock. Before you can hold his cock he pulls out of your reach and continues massaging your arm.

The other is massaging your leg, going all the way up the inside of your thigh. You open your legs wider hoping that he will begin exploring your pussy. But no he stops short.

Again they swap onto opposite limbs. You are ready this time so that when he reaches up your arm, you manage to hold on to his cock. It is nice and thick and you long to have it in you. This time he makes no attempt to pull away and you start wanking his cock. Both guys now start massaging your breasts, covering them with baby oil. You reach out your other hand and are delighted to hold another cock. It is not as thick as the other but still a good length.

They continue rubbing your breasts as you wank their cocks. The guy with the thick cock moves you around the bed and your head is hanging over his side. He bends down and starts to kiss you, gently at first. You open your mouth and let his tongue in to explore your mouth.

The other guy has raised your legs open wide and is kissing your cunt. He pulls your lips open and darts his tongue into your cunt. He probes at your sex tasting your pussy. You feel him pouring more oil over your cunt.....

He then starts finger fucking you, with three fingers at first. More oil is poured over you and he can get his whole hand into your cunt, right up to his wrist. As he is fisting you he starts using his other hand to begin opening up your ass. You feel two fingers go up your ass, right up to his knuckles. He is now fisting your cunt and fucking your ass.

weston super mare

By *evonlad101Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Wow great story and can’t wait till the next postb

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

cheshire

Sorry for delay..Kaz has kept me distracted.

Will post the next part tomorrow

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Such a horny story!

huddersfield/manchester

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Loving this story

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

cheshire

The other guy pulls up and places the tip of his thick cock at your mouth.You open wide and just manage to get it in your mouth. He slowly pushes forward until you start to gag as it hits the back of your throat.

You cannot yet get all of his cock into your mouth. He begins to slowly fuck your face forcing it down your throat. You manage to take more of the length this time as his balls brush against your nose.

You are loving being face fucked, a fist in your cunt and fingers in your ass. The guy takes his fist out your cunt and starts lapping at your soaking pussy, whilst continuing to fuck your ass with his fingers. You start bucking on the bed as you gush all over the guys face. He furiously licks away at your cunt tasting the sweet nectar.

Then the guy stops fucking your face and the guy moves up from your cunt to kiss you hard covering your mouth in your own pussy juices.

You are then sat up the bed and the guy with the thick cock lyes on the bed and tells you to go on top and fuck his cock.

You straddle him and guide his cock to your cunt. Your are that wet you have no problem taking all of his cock in your cunt. You start riding his cock. He pulls your head down and kisses you on the mouth.

You are slowly bouncing on his cock when you feel the other guy pouring more oil into your ass. He then pushes the tip of his cock at the opening of your ass. You stop fucking the thick cock to allow the cock to enter your ass.

You now have two cocks in you and they start fucking you in tandem. As the thick cock comes nearly out of your cunt the other cock gets plunged balls deep in your ass. Back and forth the cocks fuck you, getting harder and faster until you scream

"I'm cumming. fuck me harder with your cocks. I'm a fucking Slut and I love being fucked"

Your whole body trembles as your orgasm washes over you. Both guys continue to fuck you hard until they tense up and they cum in their condoms.

They let their cocks slip out of your cunt and ass. The guys get off the bed and you are left in a shattered heap on the bed.

"That was awesome" said 1 of the guys. "I hope to get the chance to fuck you again"

"So do I" said the other "and perhaps for a longer session next time".

I then said that might be possible, depending on how my Slut performs.

I then help you into the bathroom, again with same instructions as before. When you are standing under the shower you still feel the sensation of being fucked by the 2 cocks and wonder to yourself whatever will I be doing next.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

Very hot story, I'm rock hard reading it

weston super mare

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

huddersfield/manchester

Love this story.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

cheshire

As you finish your shower, you hear movement in the room. You are intrigued as to what I have planned now.

"Are you ready for the next chapter"

"Yes please" you reply and I lead you once again to the bed. Your senses tell you there something different in the room this time.

I tell you to lie down on your back with your arms stretched out and your legs wide open. You feel a strap being wrapped around your right wrist, then your right ankle, left ankle and finally left wrist. Each is pulled tight so that you cannot move your arms or legs.

You then feel a sharp shock as a pinwheel starts getting rubbed up your leg. It is being pressed on enough that you feel every little pin. This continues up and down your leg, only to be removed and placed on another part of your body, sometimes pressed with greater force.

You can feel the wheel has been rolled over your entire body, legs, arms, stomach, breasts and neck. It then stops and you wonder will it will come down next.

Instead your are shocked to find an ice cube being rubbed over your nipple. The ice cube is continually rubbed over each of your nipples.

Then the pin wheel starts being rubbed this time it's around the shaved sides of your cunt. Then your left nipple has a mouth around it. The difference in the ice cube and the hot mouth, makes your nipples tense.

They keep alternating between each nipple. They stop and you feel a clamp being fixed around each erect proud nipple. You feel them being pulled almost lifting your breasts upwards. The clamps are attached so that they stay upright.

The pinwheel rubbing has now stopped and is replaced by a mouth with a tongue flicking at your clit.

As the mouth closed in on your pussy lips you can tell that he has a beard, so you know once again there is more than 1 guy working on you.

His hands pull your lips apart and again you feel clamps being attached to part of you. Your lips are pulled apart and again fixed in the position.

The pinwheel and what feels to you like a feather then begin caressing different parts of your body. You are enjoying the contrast between the two, when suddenly, your started as an ice cube is rubbed around your exposed and swollen clit.

This sends shivers through you. You then feel hot breath, firstly at your neck the working around to your mouth. You open your mouth in anticipation of what's coming next.

Sure enough a mouth is pressed against yours and you begin kissing. You can tell it's the bearded guy kissing you. Your tongues fight against each other to explore the others mouth.

You clit is now be shared between the ice cube and a wet tongue. Then two fingers are gently eased into your cunt. Your pussy is soaking wet in no time.

After a while the fingers start swapping between your exposed cunt and your ass. You then feel something cold and hard being pressed against your ass. Gently and slowly it is pushed in until the popping of your ass means you now have a butt plug fully in your ass...

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

This is a great read thanks.

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Wonderful story telling and vivid understanding of the power and empowerment of how a woman faces these erotic opportunities x Anne

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

cheshire

Your hear a vibration as a small egg is inserted into your cunt. The clamps on the lips of your pussy are released as the egg is enclosed into your wet cunt.

You hear another vibrating noise as a wand is pressed against your pussy. It feels that is being held in a fixed position so the head is firmly pressed against the 1 spot.

As your are try to wriggle free from the sensations going through your pussy, you are delighted to find a cock being pressed against your mouth. You open wide and let the cock into your mouth. Your begin to suck on the cock feeling it growing harder, thicker and longer. You love the taste of a cock.

As this is going on the camps on your nipples, and the straps on both your arms are released. You automatically bring your hand around the guys ass to pull his cock further into your mouth. You are almost gagging as it hits the back of your throat, with your nose pressed hard against him.

He stops and pulls his cock away. Your disappointment is short though as another cock is pressed against your mouth. As you take more of it in, you realise it's not a cock but some kind of dildo. As your put your hands around, you feel a kind of harness. You now know your a being face fucked by a strap on.

You also know realise that it is woman and a man who have been driving you crazy. You carry on sucking on the strap-on, when you feel firstly the wand being taken away from your cunt. Then the egg is removed. Your cunt is soaking wet and still tingling with the sensations from the egg. Finally the butt plug and ankle steps being removed.

The lady stops fucking your mouth and you are brought to stand up at the side of the bed. The man is to the side of you and turns your head round and starts kissing you again. One of you legs is lifted slightly and you feel something being pulled up. Then the other leg is lifted and pulled up. You sense that you are fitted into a strap on harness.

The guy then stops kissing you and moves away. You hearing tells you that he is lying in the bed. The lady guides you to the bottom of the bed and forward so you can feel the man's legs .

You climb up the be bed, as you run your hands up his legs until you reach his rock hard cock. You take it in your mouth licking from the glistening head down to his balls.Up and down your head goes sucking his cock, with your tongue flicking the head.

As your doing this you feel his legs being raised up and the lady's hand appears under your face, massaging his balls. She also starts working the opening of his ass. You are pulled up and lube his placed into your open hand. Your told to wank your new cock, covering it in lube.

The lady then guides your cock to the opening of his ass. You slowly start to push the cock into his ass. Slowly and bit by bit you continue until you fit all of the strap on into his ass. You then start fucking his ass. I'm and out you plunge your cock into his ass. The lady is beside you toying with your nipples.

As you fuck the guy with your cock, you reach forward and start wanking his cock. Faster you are fucking and wanking him. You feel the lady's mouth at the head of his cock.

As you fuck he shouts he's coming and you wank his load into the lady's mouth.

The eroticness of what's happening is making your cunt as wet as it's ever been and your desperate to cum yourself. As you continue to fuck his ass,the lady reaches under the the strap on and slips two fingers into your cunt. As she explores your cunt she moves in to your breast and takes a nipple in her mouth.

"Fucking hell I'm going to cum".

"Cum for us Slut. Cum as you fuck his ass."

"Aagggg Yes Yes Yes"

you scream out as an intense orgasm hits you. You stop fucking him and your are helped down from the bed and the harness is taken off.

The man stands in front of you and kisses you while starting to finger your cunt. You open your legs to give him more access. You both move over to the bed and he lyes you on the bed in your side.

Your leg is raised up and you feel something big being pressed against your cunt. You know it's not the guy as he's still kissing you.

You guess you are now going to be fucked by a strap on. The man stops kissing you and turns you into your back. You lift your legs up to allow the big strap on into your cunt. You feel it being stretched as the monster enters you. You have never had something so big in your cunt.

Gradually and slowly more and more of the strap on disappears into your cunt. She now pulls it almost back out, then in. Repeating this as she gets more and more into your cunt.

The guy is rubbing his fingers on the top of your clit. He then moves down and uses his tongue. The lady is now building up more speed as you get used to the size of her cock.

The combination of the tongue and cock is driving you crazy with desire. You love the feeling of being fucked and having your clit licked at the same time.

"Oh yes fuck me Fuck me. I fucking love it".

This continues uuntil you can resist no more and another shattering climax hits you. You feel almost your entire body trembling at the excitement and joy your experiencing.

She removes her cock and joins the man in licking the cum from you soaked pussy. The man and woman then both move up your body until they reach your breasts. They take one each kissing and toying with the nipples.

The man then moves up to your face and kisses you all around your face, until he reaches your mouth. He places his open mouth across yours. You stick your tongue into his mouth and you taste your own cunt juices. He responds with his tongue and kisses you hard and deep.

He breaks away from the kiss and is replaced by the lady. She starts to kiss you softly and gently. She breaks off..

"Thank you. You are amazing. Hope you enjoyed that as much as we did. I love seeing him being fucked."

They help you stand up at the side of the bed.

"Fuck jelly legs"

you laugh as I guide towards the toilet again as before.

As you go in the shower you are going over in your mind what you have just done today, some of them for the first time. You smile to yourself saying well it certainly won't be the last. Wonder what will be next.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

BIGGLESWADE

This is brilliant so well written thank you.

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

weston super mare

Gloucester

Oh god I need to cum reading this

By *unlover101Woman  over a year ago

Herts

Amazing

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 21/05/21 09:46:45]

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Such a great story

cheshire

After a seemingly longer time I come and get you. This time I take your blindfold off and take you into the bedroom. The room is empty.

"there are no more guest's joining us today, but you still have one task to complete."

I sit you on the bed and say

"I want you to wank my cock until I cum on your face. You will also tell me what a Slut you are."

You take my cock in your hand and start wanking me.

"I am your slut. A total cock slut. Your cock slut. I will be fucked by anyone you say can fuck me. I will fuck whoever you tell me to fuck. I love being a slut. I love having a cock in me, in any hole. The more cock I can get the better. I love having my cunt licked out. I'm just a slut. A good slut. Your slut."

I stop you from wanking me and I start.

"You are my slut. You are the only one that I will fuck. But I want you to have as much fun as I can arrange for you. Now tell me to cum for you."

You start to speak, but my cum erupts from my cock over your face.

"I've been building that up wanking in the chair watching you been fucked in everyway. It has been amazing."

You smile a knowing smile and I say

"I'm going for a shower first then I'll lay out your next outfit while you shower."

"Are we going out" you ask.

"Yes I'm starving, as it's now after 8."

I say laughing as I go in for a shower.

When you come out of your shower you see what I have put out for you. You do your hair and make up and start to get dressed. You have a matching black lace bra and pants, black stockings and a red wrap round dress which is low cut and falls open at the front when you sit down.

When you are ready I say

"stunning. Let's go."

We leave the room ,go down in the lift and into the hotel restaurant We are shown to a table that gives a good view of the quite busy restaurant.

"Do you see anyone you think might have fucked you today" I ask.

"Are they in the restaurant," you ask somewhat surprised.

"1 of them might be or all of them might be here. There might even be people that were just watching you. The thing is you will never know unless I chose to tell you. You can order the food n now.Then we can go for a drink. All this kinkyness has made thirsty and hungry."

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

By *ixen 2020Couple  over a year ago

daventry

Love this story!! So well written, please say there’s more to come?

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

cheshire

"Love this story!! So well written, please say there’s more to come? "

Thank you.

That's all for this particular story, but hopefully posting the start of a new 1 tonight...Slut in the Cinema.

Del

Nice

By *ixen 2020Couple  over a year ago

daventry

"Love this story!! So well written, please say there’s more to come?

Thank you.

That's all for this particular story, but hopefully posting the start of a new 1 tonight...Slut in the Cinema.

Del"

Yayyy!!!

Gloucester

BIGGLESWADE

Thank you such a good sexy read.

weston super mare