FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Katie Pimp Wife

Katie Pimp Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ountrygent90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Katie told John that she wanted to try it. John replied that she didn’t have to, and he was ok with it. Katie and John had a healthy sexual relationship, except that Katie didn’t like oral, and never gave John a blowjob. Not oral, she explained to John. I want you to pay me for sex, like a hooker. The thought had been on her mind for months, and she could take it no longer. Their relationship had hit a bump last year, when Katie found out that John had paid for extras when he was getting a massage. They had worked through it, and she had forgiven him, but the idea had stuck in her head for some reason, and she wanted to see how it worked.

John was confused. Katie explained that she wanted him to pay her for sex as she had been thinking about it recently, and it turned her on. John realised that it wasn’t a trick when he felt the wetness between her legs. Katie elaborated more on her first fantasy, as john fingered her pussy. She wanted to roleplay being a hooker, and have her husband pay her for whatever he requests. John said that he had never been with a hooker, except that one time… Katie stopped him, no massage happy endings, that was too close to John’s transgression last year.

I want you to pick me up on the side of the road, pay me and take me somewhere for sex, then drop me off again on the road. John could feel her getting wetter as he fingered her. Katie was getting close to orgasm. I want to suck your dick like a whore, she moaned. John was now rock hard, as Katie shook to an orgasm. John agreed to Katie’s plan as she stroked his now throbbing cock. They agreed that he would drop her off on a street known for such activity, circle round and pick her up again and she would roleplay being a hooker.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Even better if you got your mate to do it ha great start

Did she say what she wanted to wear to look just like a hooker

She should try Moyglare Road Maynooth. There's loads of punters with the really big money there.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Interesting start done something similar with ex and really enjoyed it

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Dublin

Katie pumped John’s cock until he came. As he was cleaning himself up, she told him that was the last until he would drop her off as a hooker. No sex, and no touching himself. John agreed, and said lets try it on Thursday evening.

Two days passed quickly and it was Thursday. John asked if she was still keen to be a hooker tonight. Katie kissed him on the cheek, and replied yes, lets leave at 8 o clock.

Katie was very busy during the day, and didn’t have much time to think about later. John called her at 8, and she came downstairs. She was dressed as she was earlier in the day, in jeans, a sweater and flat shoes. Her lips were brightly coloured in red lipstick, which was unusual and caught John’s attention.

They didn’t speak in the car. When they got to Adelaide St, John pulled in and stopped the car. Katie got out of the car. Closing the door, she told John to drive around the block. She knocked on the window and John lowered it. She removed her wedding ring, reached inside the car and put it in the glovebox. I’m not your wife now. John rolled up the window, and pulled away. Katie felt the wetness between her legs.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

Dublin

The street was quiet. Very few cars and no pedestrians, or other ‘hookers’. Katie felt relieved about that. She got focused on her role, and decided to walk towards an area well lit with a streetlight, and not many cars. A few minutes later, she spotted her husbands car driving up the street. John parked the car beside his wife. Katie flicked her hair, partly to get into role, and partly to try to be sexy to a new client. John rolled down the window, Hi, what’s your name? I’m Rachel, she replied, leaning down to look in the window of the car. Are you looking for some company, honey? As she smiled at her husband. Yes, yes, I am, John stuttered. Katie reached in and rubbed her husband’s leg. I could do with some company too, and I don’t have any money to get a taxi home. Maybe, I can keep you company, and you can help me out. Katie rubbed her husband’s cock through his jeans, and could feel it harden. Maybe, I can help you out with that. Maybe, John stuttered, how much is your taxi fare. 50 should cover it, she replied, squeezing his balls and rubbing his crotch. John handed his wife a 50 note. She shoved it down the neck of her sweater and into her bra. She walked around the front of the car to the passenger side, trying to strut as sexy as she could in front of her husband. John unlocked the door, and she entered. You look tense honey, just close your eyes and relax. Katie rubbed his legs and massaged his crotch area. You’re so tense honey, let me see what I can do for you. She instructed John to unzip, and release his cock. Katie felt his cock throb between her fingers. John moaned as she slowly tease its length. John was looking at his wife rub his cock, but it didn’t seen like his wife. That’s feels amazing, Rachel, he stuttered. Katie lowered her head, and took his full length in her mouth. John moaned, as she sucked it from bottom to top. Katie’s pace quickened, sucking his cock with vigor. Are you going to cum for me baby, I want your sticky cum in my slutty mouth, she whispered. Katied pumped his cock steadily, waiting for a reply. I’m going to cum soon, he groaned. Katie licked the tip. She could hear his breathing increase, and knew he was close. Tell me what you want honey, teasing him by slowing down her thrusts on his cock. Suck my cock, like a good little slut, he groaned. Katie returned her mouth to his cock, sucking as hard as she could. John erupted spurts of cum into her mouth. Katie swallowed every drop, then rubbed the remaining cum from the tip of his cock, and licked it off her fingers.

She straightened herself up, and exited the car, walked around to the driver side, and told her husband to move to the passenger side. She sat in the drivers side, put on her wedding ring, and started the car. Hey dear, how was your day, what would you like for dinner? John’s wife was back, and there was no mention of what just happened. Katie drove home, with John in silence, wondering what had just happened and what had got into his wife.

Good Story

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Bio polar wife????

Dublin

"Bio polar wife????"

No, it’s just her way of exploring her sexuality, and living out her fantasy

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Is there more to come?

Dublin

"Is there more to come?"

Yes, stay tuned. Story only getting started

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Looking forward to hearing the rest the story ,hope it still being written now lockdown over

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

» Add a new message to this topic