FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbour from heaven

Neighbour from heaven

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I moved to a nice new housing estate a few years back and after a week my new neighbour appeared for the first time Rachel......long dark hair, great figure, cleavage bursting out of her tight top and a model like walk to her car! I couldn’t take my eyes off her week after week. Over time I started to say hello and try to bump into her more and more. Her fella seemed to work away lots as his car was often gone.

One summers day I got back from the gym and heard a knock at my door. To my surprise and shock there was Rachel standing at my door playing with her hair. She commented she had a problem with her upstairs tap and asked could I take a look. Now I’m no plumber but I was almost hard just watching her walk back down the drive!

She was very chatty and said I’ve been meaning to say hello for some time. It turned out her husband worked away on business lots. So I took a look at the Tap, as she was showing me the issue we brushed past each other and my chest brushed past hers I apologised saying sorry it’s tight in here. She smiled and said don’t worry.

I was seriously horny and I wasn’t even thinking of the tap ha making a meal of it I was suggesting I needed to come back with a part. We agreed I’d be back with a part later that day.

4 hrs later early evening I was back.....I knocked the door and heard Rachel say I’m just out of shower come up when your ready. I walked up the stairs glanced to right to my amazement Rachel was stood side on in her bedroom fully naked, her boobs looked amazing, her toned stomach and gorgeous legs and long dark hair was just wow!. At this point she hadn’t seen me as I made my way to the bathroom.

It went silent for a few mins as I finished the tap.....waiting to see if she would come in I played with my phone for a few mins but still nothing! So I walked across the landing as I got to her doorway I was met with the most amazing view. Rachel was on the bed hands on her headboard with her bum raised high in the air I could see her pussy and clean shaven bum hole about 5 feet away I froze.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

She slowly turned her head and rather seductively said now can you fix me. Without hesitation my elbows hit the bed and my tongue thrust straight onto her clit, it tasted and looked so good, she gave out a loud noise as my fingers started to play with her bum hole whilst I continued to cover my tongue and lips all over her dripping wet pussy. My throbbing cock was bursting into my tight jeans as she turned around and stood me up.

She sat on the end of the bed and placed my hands on her massive boobs with her nipples getting harder as our lips met for the first time and we enjoyed a slow but very sexy kiss. After what seemed like a lifetime she unclipped my jeans and my cock flung out. She brushed her wet lips over my head as she looked up at me as she moved her tongue up and down the shaft.

Her tongue felt soft and wet as she licked my balls, worked her tongue around my head and began to slowly suck the head of my cock, moaning and sucking telling me how she had been dreaming of this very moment. My cock grew as she slowly began to take my cock deeper. I could of cum but held back wanting to feel it deep inside her

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great start

Great start

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

She worked my cock with her hands giving her teasing tongue a rest. I could of cum all over her gorgeous face right then I thought, but yet again I held back I pushed her onto her back, moved my cock downwards towards her wet pussy and got that amazing feeling when it slips in for the first time. The first thrust felt amazing I started fucking her slowly then lifted her legs and pushed my cock harder as she groaned fuck me whilst her tits bounced around my dick grew inside I was in heaven!

We continued to fuck hard for the next 20 mins until she got on top and I couldn’t handle anymore her great boobs riding me looked amazing, she was talking filth and telling me to cum inside her wet pussy within minutes I came hard and we both collapsed on the bed. Some hours later I was home and saw her husband arrive home and she greeted him with a kiss at the door she saw me in the window and waved. I laughed and enjoyed a nice bottle of red that night!

The perfect kind neighbour lol

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland