FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother In Law continued !

Mother In Law continued !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Empowered I command she sit at the edge of the bed, Keen to test her, go on I say, my obvious cock bulge in my shorts, she smiles, reaches into my shorts & takes out my cock, kissing the tip, her mouth widens as she sucks me in deep, clean my dick I says, that’s it, well done, her eyes turn, roll back as she sighs as she sucks me hard, My cock straining in her mouth, I pull out, wipe my dick in her face & say you will have to wait for the rest, she grabs my arm, really she says, behave yourself I say, I’ll be back wait there.

I return to my wife, cock hard & proud, that’s sorted I say!, from now on you listen to me I repeat, sat still with her legs wide, waited as told, I pull her to the edge of the bed, on all fours her face at my bulging shorts, I say go on finish what you started, suck my dick until I cum I say, don’t stop, just keep sucking I demand, she plunges her pouting lips tightly over my tip, sliding my girth deep into her throat, she suck me hard, that’s it well done I assure her, you suck me the best, Mums good, but you are better I say, gagging my dick, the acknowledgment of my statement makes her moan & suck deeper, insanely gagging on my cock, I grab her hair & pull her head hard into my groin, her sloppy mouth dribbling, her eyes soaked, slobbering everywhere, I cum deep in her throat, holding her tight against me, cum explodes everywhere, she gasps & pulls back, my throbbing cock still pumping cum, she looks up, her face a mess, my cum all over her, even coming out of her nostrils.

To be continued…!!!???

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Please more

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

Superb

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo more.

She dashes to the shower, I tell her take her time, ill be back shortly I say, confidently I walk in Trish's room, my standing hard cock covered in gue, she sits up, is that for me she asks, I approach her as she reaches for my dick, her neck stretched she slips me straight into her mouth, starring at me, yum delicious she whispers, sucking & cleaning my cock, her fresh mouth devouring me, she finishes cleaning me with licks up & down, licking her lips, she says thank you.

We all sit at breakfast together, everyone's chatty, happy, but not a word of our antics mentioned, we finish, I tell them ill be out most of the day, they prepare me a flask of coffee, & I bid them farewell, kiss them both on the cheek & stride out to my van, I have a day of driving in front of me, im on my way to collect a motorcycle, whilst I drive, listening to the radio, smiling to myself, I cant help checking myself out in the mirror, with a cheeky glint in my eye & bound in my step, I have a great day.

to be continued..11??

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

please do continue!

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

‘More’ sounds like a great idea to me

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Wonder will the wife's friend Mary come around to the house at some stage of the story, hope so

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Crikey xxx

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Loving this please continue

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

Loving this story

back for more

arriving home, happy with my purchase locked safely in the van, I walk into the kitchen, greeted by my wife, she says Hi babes how was your day, she kisses me full on the lips, saying dinner wont be long, heading upstairs for a shower as I walk pas Trish's room I see her getting dressed, Hi I say as I pop my head around the door, Hello handsome she reply's, stood in in bra & panties she makes no attempt to hide, brazen as you like she walks towards me & leans in for a kiss, of out are you I say, no she said just making sure im at my best for you she smiles, we have been waiting for you all day, did you have a successful day she says, yes thankyou I reply.

Her matching black bra & panties look great on her, as she turn her cheeks wobble as she walk, she slips on a black silky dress, as I stand & watch, adjusting herself in the mirror, turns, smiles & says what say you? Stunning, very sexy indeed I say, going for a shower see you at dinner I tell her.

Sat at dinner, they both dressed to impress, both busty ladies, cleavage on show, nipples visible through there thin silky dresses, very coordinated, sat at the head of the table, feeling strong & courageous, there every effort aimed at me, almost competing for conversation, laughs & smiles, as we chat, Trish runs her finger into her thin dress strap, sat chatting as she unconsciously strokes her side breast, her gazes & smile seem endless, what would you like to do this evening says my wife, chuckling, im thinking you two!, but although its obvious everyone's aware, not sure its right to share them together, maybe a drive out I say, can show mum the viewpoints, its a fine evening & we live surrounded by beautiful countryside, id love that says Trish, we could pop for a drink maybe? she asks.

Agreed we chat while I dinner settles, get ourselves together & leave for a drive, we stop over looking the river as the sun diminishes, we get out of the car & sit on a bench at a local view point, sat with one each side of me, I put my hands on each of there knee, as i slide my hands up there stocking clad legs, I run my fingers to the inside of their thighs both braced, legs slightly parted as I work my hand up there dresses, smooth silky clad pussy mounds, one in each hand, neither look at me or each other as I begin to stroke there silky cloth, silent they both engage as I feel their pussies pressing to my hands, with one finger I feel for their slits, stroking & pushing their panties between their lips, sat with a stonker, they both sit & wait for my next move, thats nice girls I say, yes they both echo, who wants to suck my dick? I ask, my wife gets up & kneels before me, pulling out my rock hard cock begins to suck me contently, her eyes closed, she sucks & licks my cock lovingly, I pull Trish's panties one side & start to finger her wet pussy, sat still her arms braced on the bench, head back as she moans gently, her soaking wet pussy jerking onto my fingers deep, I push a 3rd finger in her, her stretched hole clinging to me tight, my wife sucking me hard as she forces me deep into her throat, as the sun goes down, light fading I say swap! my wife pauses with my cock in her throat deep, pulls me out & spits on my cock, changing places Trish now on her knee's my proud cock all gooey with juices, she licks my tip, pulling back my foreskin she runs her tounge around my rim, her tounge out & flat she smacks my cock hard onto it, slipping it sideways she grips my girth between her teeth, her head turns as she looks at my wife & sucks me into her mouth, as they look at each other, Trish gobbles my cock, slurping as she ravishes my moist member, my wife thrusting her pussy onto my fingers, I can feel she is close to orgasm, she stands legs aside Trish,s head straddling above her as I grab for it tits, Trish pops me out so she can sit on my dick, with a facefull of my wifes luscious tits, she bounces on my cock hard, Trish,s head lower further as I feel my balls sink into her mouth, my tight ball sack consumed, my cock raging hard i shoot my load deep into my wifes pussy, she climax,s on top of me shaking like crazy, Trish still gargling my balls, my wife stands, her pussy gushing our mixed cum, my cock soaked, Trish sucks me clean, lapping up our juice's, moaning & whispering while she licks every drop, my wife returns to the car while Trish finsihes cleaning me, my hands on her head, well done I say, that was just perfect, next time ill fuck you & she can clean me i inform her.

To be continued..!!??

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Most definately

Hitchin

all over Ireland

north east lincs

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Omg so hot !

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Superb story

By *obbo6969Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

This is so horny.

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Probably the best story I’ve read on here! Great work OP

mullingar

essex

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

Fantastic story love it

Stourbridge

By *nspired CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Love it

By *oad tripperMan  over a year ago

derry

Grantham

nice!

close

Lanzarote

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Can’t wait for the next instalment

Fact or fantasy, who cares, fantastic story !!

Warwick

Ooohhh that got me hard just imagining how good it would feel having two women working on my cock and all of us fucking each other while outdoors.

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Love it

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

So are the mother and daughter, effectively licking each others juices up, from chap?? That's a bit ewww

By *800 M101Man  over a year ago

County Durham

we return to the car, my cock still bulging in my jeans, Trish out in front, her ass wiggle as she struts to the car, my wife sat in passengers front, Trish in the back center, I start & drive for home, my wife hand reassuringly on my leg as usual, within a few miles from home I stop turn into our locals car park, stop & say who fancies a drink, with general agreement we get a cozy corner table & order some drinks, sat with a view of the river severn, we talk & laugh with general chit chat, not a word of what's happened just or before, slightly on edge we all chat quickly, I notice every time I speak they both stop & listen, fetch them another large drink & we make some plans for the weeks following, days out, meals, drinks, walks normal stuff, in mind im already thinking of scenarios & how far I can take this.

after another refill for them, another hour has past, we head home before we are thrown out, arriving home my wife is very merry, so is Trish, on goes some music an array of fairy lights & such, the kitchens now a dance floor, as my wife boogies away, she loves to dance & party, hence all the lights! sexy & lush as she moves, slowly enticing me into her stare, her heels flipped of, now stood at 5ft 4", her petite body writhes to the tunes, she pulls out a chair, flips around to me, to sit she says, & watch me, as I sit she straddles me, contorting her body as she dances for me, she undoes my shirt, her hands rub my hairy chest, over my shoulders, as smoothly caresses me, relax she whispers, you don't need control, just let me please you she smiles, kissing my neck, my face all over, her lips pressed to mine, as she slips down my chin, my neck & down to my chest, nibbling & licking me all over, gently & softly she arousing me with very little contact, her exposed cleavage rubbing in my face, so lush, her smell, her taste, I look up to see Trish stood at the door just watching, with a grin on her face, she hikes up her dress, her finger in her pussy, stood playing with herself, my wife lowers to the floor, takes out my full cock & spanks it gently, watching it sway as she tapped it, she pulls back my foreskin, revealing my swollen bulged end, standing up she lifts her dress, reverse straddles my waist & lowers herself onto my waiting cock, her dress lowered she gently rocks onto my throbbing dick, rubbing her sweet pussy onto me deep, she rides me as I sit with my arms fallen, watching Trish play with herself up her dress, the lights twinkling music to load to speak I sit & enjoy the ride.

my wife climaxes hard onto my cock, her tight hole gripping my dick firm, she sits wiggling on my lap, lifting her legs of the floor using her body weight for depth as she squashes onto me, her legs shaking as she rises a little, stood squatting my pulsing cock she slides up & down, with a little ass wiggle she slips of & walks out, as she passes Trish she kisses her on the cheek & disappears upstairs, sat with my cock in the air, lent back in my chair, Trish walks over to me, don't mind if I do she whispers in my ear, her legs straddling me, she plunges onto my cock hard, slams into my groin, ouch she yells, oh that caught me, hitting her hard inside she continued to bounce up & down, facing me she lifts her tits out of her dress, rubbing them in my face as she rides me hard, I do nothing just sit & enjoy, my arms to my side, her ass slapping onto my thighs, the chair stepping across the porcelain tiled floor, as she thrust onto me hard, her arms around my neck, tits full in my face she is groaning, moaning for more, her pussy thumping into me harder she fucked until she came hard, jerky her snatch & humping me as she sucked neck, her pussy pulsing & clenching, as she spasmed on my lap, her lips kissing mine, sat with my rock hard dick still in her, looking at me, she grins, yummy that was nice, now you have mums sticky love cum all over your big stiff dick, Night sweetie she whispers, climbs of my raging cock, turns as her dress falls, she walks up the stairs.

To be continued..!!??

Fantastic

Drogheda

Love it

Grantham

amazing!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please continue

Lanzarote

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Excellent

essex

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

north east lincs

Hitchin

Love this

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Horny

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

please continue...

mullingar

Warwick

Ooohhhh Fuck !!! Yesssss.

One the best stories on here

langley

By *ave7ABCMan  over a year ago

Barnstaple

love it

all over Ireland

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

ayr / glasgow

Wow

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic xx

Sat hunched in the chair, my cock soaking, rock & hard, music blaring, lights twinkling, a huge smile on my face, im thinking wow, fucking wow, standing up I turn of the music & lights, proceed upstairs, my cock jogging about as I walk about, on the upstairs landing, Trish's door is ajar, as I look in she is rolling down her stocking, sat on the bed topless, she glances out at me, smiles & says im here when ever you want me hunny, I walk into my bedroom, my wife led under the covers, eyes closed, I take of my clothes & slip in besides her, she turn leaning onto me, kissing my lips passionately as she strokes my chest, Yummy she says my big man, how i love your smell she whispers, her hand reaching to my hard cock, Oh hello she smiles, been waiting for you.

mounting my chest she reverse sits on me, her pert bottom, still wearing just her stockings, she lifts her ass into my face, I give her a little lick, poking at her smooth valley, her firm ass cheeks parted in my hands, I delve into her pussy, licking her, my tounge slips between her pussy lips, as she settles on my face, gently rubbing into me, she rides my tounge & grabs my cock, her sexy mouth closed lipped as she suck on the tip, moaning as she fucks my face, Hmm, yum you taste so good she looks back me with a very cheeky grin, her eager mouth devours my length deep into her mouth, bouncing my ass into the bed as our motions connect hitting her throat, gasping she pushes her face deep into my naval, her gulps releasing mouthfuls of spit, her tounge edging around my ball sack as she laps it all up, That's what you want isn't it, my cock soaked in pussy, so you can clean me i say, her pussy gushes her sweet juices all over my face, lapping her up i shoot my load down her throat, clenched as she squats & takes my full load, side to side she wriggles her ass ensuring maximum depth, as she licks my throbbng cock clean, my cock aching as she sucks it dry, well done i say, who's my girl I ask, I am she says turning to me she pushes her firm tits onto my chest, i want to be just perfect she says, I will do anything for you.

t be continued..!!??

essex

By *obbo6969Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Wow. This gets better and better

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

I want to live in that house

By *ack2lifeMan  over a year ago

leeds

Edge of the seat stuff

Drogheda

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

north east lincs

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hitchin

all over Ireland

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Very good.

Warwick

Think I’ll have to start getting back to my stamina training again just so I can keep up the pace

Grantham

Brilliant!!

Stourbridge

close

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

langley

[Removed by poster at 15/05/21 07:43:50]

langley

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

She will do anything???

This is interesting

More please!

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Need more of this

Lanzarote

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Good m9

langley

Any more?

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *enny1000TV/TS  over a year ago

widnes

Might I suggest that as the 2 women want you so much

You have some house rules

1. They only wear lingerie around the house at all times no covering up

2. When they go out no matter where they go they are commando and in short skirts or dressed

If they want to please you they will accept your rules xx

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

"Might I suggest that as the 2 women want you so much

You have some house rules

1. They only wear lingerie around the house at all times no covering up

2. When they go out no matter where they go they are commando and in short skirts or dressed

If they want to please you they will accept your rules xx"

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

mullingar

I know your a good girl, I've always known this, hold tight the adventures start now I say, her petite warm body laying on mine, her chest taking deep breaths, luscious skin, so soft & fresh, she puts lots of effort into the way she looks, skin care, health, exercise & such, I've always considered myself a lucky man, she has a great mind, is caring, sensative & happy in life, we have always had a fantastic marriage, both often say we consider ourselves blessed! We lay cosy & fall asleep.

Waking to Mr COCKEREL, Again! I get up & into the shower, she joins me in the bathroom, chatting & watching me shower, I tell her that whilst we live like this, there must be some rules, I explain that from now on, she is free to see Mary whenever she wants, but the next time she does, it must be at our home, for her to bring Mary here, & that I shall need to speak with her alone, that's fine she says, Mary thinks your great, she will be happy its out in the open, it's what we wanted anyway, I say that every Friday evening & Saturday is to be ours always, we will spend that alone, that she will be allowed to arrange one evening for herself every week between Monday & Thursday, that Trish is to make herself available Sunday through to Thursday, I shall discuss this with her alone I say, she fetches me a towel & begins to dry me of, gently rubbing me all over, landing sweet kisses on my lips, smiling & starting at me, she sighs with delight, I shall be good, I just love your ways, thank you she whispers in my ear, my cock twitching, the thoughts of our discussions, honesty, & intent on fun, stand half tilt swelling fast.

To be continued..!??

Leeds

essex

langley

By *nspired CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Nice twist

cupping my bulge, OH hello she says, she says this a lot, when she feels me hard, I get hard a lot to ! without another word she slips down to the floor, on her knees lips pursed she lift my cock with her tounge, licking my foreskin, her hands rise up my legs, grabbing my ass cheeks she gently pull my waist toward her,, she slips her lips around my cock, slowly sliding me into her throat, hold my deep her nails cutting into my cheeks, my cock rapidly grows within her, I need you very hard she says looking up at me, sliding my hard cock in & out of her delicious mouth, as she goes down deep her chin firmly against my tight ball sack, moaning, licking my shaft as she sucks me, her little heading rocking back & forth as my cock curves into her throat, eyes firmly fixed on me as she repeatedly slams & gags me into her throat, slamming her face into me hard, my hands braced on the sink & towel rail, stood my legs open, her naked body sat on her knees beneath me, her tits bouncing & jiggling as she fucks her face using my cock, my cock thick & rock hard, her slobber all over it, spitting, her stretched mouth sliding me in & out, not a word from me, just stood, she,s always sucked me, but never like this before! relentlessly, just like my experience with her mother, her hand slip, she starts fingering her pussy, using two fingers she rubs her pussy lips hard from side to side, lifting her ass, looking down her trim body, her tiny waist, firm ass, she is moaning and jerking into her hand, with a cry out she shakes her ass smacking her own pussy she cums hard, her cheeks bulged, mouth full of my cock her hand full of her own juices, she slides out my cock, wraps her hand around my girth & wanks my raging cock onto her tounge, her tounge out flat as she slurp's under my cock head, her teary morning eyes all smudge from the night before makeup I jet cum onto her tounge, in her wide open mouth, spurting my jerking cock unloads, dripping from her teeth, her face covered, she licks her lips & cleans my cock, with a firm grip from the base she tugs my cock, our mixed juices slide up my cock, sucking her own fingers, licking her own hand clean, I just love to the taste of your cum & pussy, she says, I've worked out what my 1st nights gonna be she says, I love the pussy she says !

to be continued..!!??

Hitchin

Newcastle upon Tyne

Stourbridge

Lanzarote

langley

close

north east lincs

Leeds

mullingar

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice very nice

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

More to cum I hope

all over Ireland

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Wow...

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

ayr / glasgow

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Drogheda

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

essex

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham