FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends ex and her new girlfriend part 2

My friends ex and her new girlfriend part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for returning and I do hope you enjoy some more of this partially true story.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Cracking so far

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

looking forward to it!

A quick recap.

Mark had gone out with some of his mates to a club.bumped into a friends ex gf Julie who introduced him to her new girlfriend Nicole. After dancing,chatting and flirting they offered for him to join the at there's After the club.where during the rest of the night they enjoyed a 3sum. In the morning Julie's auntie Pam turned up unannounced and caught them all naked.after coherencing Mark and Nicole to fulfil a fantasy of Pams ( a sluty 3sum) Mark offered to Pam to help her explore her fantasy in much deeper detail with Nicole and Julie's help. He us at home now and has already spoken to 3 of his male friends who have agreed to help as he called Julie to confirm the arrangements when her phone cuts off.

Here is what happens next.

Looking forward to next part

Mark is starting to think that the girls are not actually interested as Julie's phone hung up on him just as she had picked up as if she had just hung up on him.

And then his phone begins to ring.he looks at the phone.it's Nicole.

"Hello sexy"

A groggy sounding Nicole replies " Hey hun,did you just try to call Julie?"

"Yeah I did"

" OK hold on I'll put you on speaker as her phone just died"

" sorry about that Mark " Julie said." What's up?"

" well I've arranged 3 of my mates and I just wanted to let you both know I was thinking of booking a suite for this Friday so we could pick up Pam around 8pm Friday. If that's OK and you both don't have plans."

A long pause as they took in what he just said and then Julie asked. " so you have already told Pam then?"

" No not yet because I don't want to interrupt her at home with her husband. "

"Keith is off golfing all weekend so she is alone tonight."

" oh right I didn't know that....ill call her now"

" I don't think she has anything planned so I'll call her too and we can sort out some things as well "Julie said.

After hanging up Mark called Pam.

The phone rang and rang.and just as he was about to give up. " mmmm hello?"

" Hello my sexy little slut"

" I know I said don't keep me waiting but I am married after all."

" Yes you are and he is off playing with tiny balls for the weekend "

Her laughter boomed down the phone as she replied" so what are you calling for?"

" To tell you to be ready on Friday night by 8pm as we will be picking you up"

" Pick me up? " She paused " what's happening Friday night?"

" Don't be coy "

In a very sweet an innocent voice her reply was." But I'm a married woman of ten years."

" your not honestly going to try and play hard to get now are you after what we did earlier.?? You do remember what I said don't you?"

" Remind me"

" I said I would help you explore your fantasy on a much deeper level,and if you continue to play all sweet and innocent your ass will become very very red."

" its hard to break a habit of a lifetime especially when I'm stood in my family home.but " a slight pause." Perhaps I need a firm hand"

I took that as a que. So I simply replied with...

"Friday night.8pm sharp and remember....you are to be wearing something sexy,sultry,yet posh enough to be respectable in a restaurant with the sexiest lingerie you have underneath in high heels. And hung up.

After 10 mins my phone pinged a message had come through. It was Pam. I opened it and it was a single picture of her holding a glistening finger to her smiling lips.

After confirming the reservations I quickly called Dan,George, and Ian to let them know its Friday and 8pm.

That's when the butterfly's kicked in.that nervous anticipation of events that were about to unfold. What was I getting myself into?

Great to see then continue

[Removed by poster at 10/05/21 11:31:15]

Looking forward to how Friday night plays out.

Hitchin

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

looking forward to hear about Friday nite

As the week slowly moved on ,it was all I could do to stop myself from remembering last Saturday night.each day that past brought more details into my head. Until at last after work on Wednesday I called Nicole. Her phone rang and rang.

" Hello you" she answered. " I was just thinking about you " she said in a slightly quieter voice that held a hint of desire in the tones of the way she said it.

"Hey Nicole,So what were you thinking about?"

" erm yeah you weren't supposed to hear that." She laughed. "I've been thinking about last Saturday night.....and about Friday night..."

"OK " I paused sensing her acting nervous I said." I hope you don't regret our encounter last Saturday....." now I paused and took a breath." Because if I'm honestvi can't stop thinking about what happened...." another pause...." or about you"

" Oh really? Well that's kind of what I have been doing too." She said slowly and with a very nervous tone of voice." Look Mark. I've never thought about guys like that and I never thought I would...." she said as she paused for an eternity." And just so you know I don't regret it but...."

" OK let's talk about this.but not over the phone...what are you doing right now?"

" Right now? Well right now I'm soaking in a nice hot bubble bath rubbing lotion all over myself." She said in a naughty mischievous way.

"Oh god your evil putting that image in my mind.where are you I'll come rub your back for you."

" don't tempt me" she whispered

" come on please we should talk face to face.I promise we will talk....just talk..." and without realising he said it under his breath " if your tempted we could do more than talk."

A long pause and then she gave him her address.

Just give me some time to get dressed.

The next thing he knew he was about to knock on her door with his knuckles as his stomach began to flip from the butterfly's that had returned with a vengeance.

As Nicole opens her door standing there with a damp towel around her head and a sheer nighty that was because of the wetness damn near see through,she looked at him and said. " Fuck me that was fast,I thought you were gonna give me time to get dressed. " she said panting from running from the bathroom.

" sorry I didn't realise we lived so close.Besides I like what your wearing"

" I'll bet you do,now go sit on the sofa and ill be out in a bit." And with that I watched as she turned and headed up the hallway as she pointed towards the living room. Her ass wiggling as she walked with me gazing apon that nighty clinging to her wet silhouette wishing that was me as she turned to enter her room looking back at me gawping....wiggled her finger and pointed towards the front room." Go "she said as she laughed,

A few minutes later she walked in rubbing her hair and sat next to me.stopped and just looked me in the eyes.searching for something. It was all I could do to not reach out and pull her to me....

"So you said your nervous" I asked.

" with you here now....no....I'm not nervous.far from it."

It's my friends on Friday that's making you nervous isn't it?"

" yeah if I'm honest I'm afraid that I'll end up doing something just to keep you and Julie happy that I'll regret. "

" Right I have already told the guys that Julie will probably be up for anything. But its not guaranteed. And that you were not to pestered or tried to get to do anything that you didn't want to do. And they were all cool with that.Pam on the other hand wants to be used like a slut so they can have thier way with her as long as they don't take the piss...no making her eat shit or piss on her or anything disgusting like that but pretty much every hole is OK for them to fuck." I paused a long time before saying." Look Nicole...I like you....alot..."

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. Then pulled away...

" I want....I want to ...take things as they come....but I don't want to break up with Julie either. "

"OK...so your interested in me too?"

" I'm so confused...I want both of you."

" I think it's fair to say Julie wants me too but until I or should I say we speak with her to see if she is OK with either sharing you with me or are you OK with sharing me with Julie?"

" this is where its getting confused. Because as I said I want both of you." Under her breath she mumbled " badly "

I sat there stunned for a few moments before I realised she was taking off her robe.

She dropped to her knees and slid her hands up my thighs as I watched her undo my trousers constantly looking me in the eyes as she pulled at them so I lifted my ass off the sofa as she pulled them off.i took off my shirt as her cold wet hair fell onto my thigh as she blew a breath of hot exhale onto my crotch as she then hooked her fingers into the band of my boxers and tugged them off allowing my now rock hard cock to spring up and out.

I watched in awe as her supple torso raised up over my groin and she straddled my thighs lowering her damp soft skin onto mine.

"Oh god I've thought about you" she whispered. " just to be here skin on skin is like I'm in a dream"

I melted into her eyes as from my lips I spoke" I'm dreaming too." As my finger nails dragged gently up her ass across the base of her spine up her ribs to the nape of her neck as my fingers slipped up into her scalp with hair running between the digits. Our lips met with an electricity that sent shockwaves into both of our bodies.

Her gasp at the touch of our lips set my cock on a mad twitching sensation that I had never felt before.her hips gently moved forward and back quickly covering my cock in her orgasmic juices while letting out a gentle moan as she tilted her head back arching her back slightly. I lowered my hips as hers rose up and I could feel her entrance part for my swollen head.she gently yet firmly gripped my thighs with her own as her hips guided my manhood slowly inch by inch,stroke by stroke, deeper and deeper.

With each thrust of her hips our moans of delight grew in chorus.she raised her arms over her head running her fingers through her hair at the back for a few thrusts of her hips as her head was tilting from side to side.my own hand now cupping each of her beautifully rounded breasts as my lips encircled a nipple as my tongue flicked its swollen bud. She dropped her arms arm my neck and took my hair in hand as she pulled me off with a nibble as her nipple left my mouth.

" My god...." I paused as she slid her torso onto mine.her head now buried onto my shoulder as her hips continued with their deliberately delicate intoxicating dance on my groin." I've never felt like"......

Her moans of pleasure now subsided as her hips slowly began to falter.

As she placed her hands behind me on the sofa and pushed herself back up I could see tears running down her cheek. As I delicately reached up to wipe them away I asked

" Nicole what's wrong?"

She smiled at me as she hugged me tightly. " I think I've fallen in love with you" she whispered barely loud enough to be heard.

As we embraced all I could think was.....how lucky I was.

She let go of the hug and sat back up.

" I'm sorry for springing that on you but after the way you just made me feel so safe and secure,I could for the first time in my life feel the passion from a man.I just knew I had to say something." She tried to climb off of my lap but I grabbed her hips and pulled her down.

" wait....wait please..." I said as our eyes locked again.

You never let me finish what I was saying a few minutes ago"

"Finish saying what" she asked quietly almost afraid of my reply.

" my god.....I've never felt anything like love before from anyone as special as you"

" if we got together would we be able to do this as well as what happened on Saturday night with Julie?" Nicole asked.

" If that's what you would like....I mean yeah of course."

" I meant I wanted to make love to you that next morning but Pam interrupted us.and I did honestly enjoy being fucked as well...but tonight...tonight has been almost magical. "

" I thought I could sense something special between us but I didn't want to push you away by seeming too demanding or pestering. "

"I know Mark that's one of the reasons I think I feel this way with you.but I still want to go Friday night and be able to enjoy myself."

I'm more than sure that you will" as I leaned in and we kissed again with more passion than ever.

" mmmm so are you going to fuck my brains out now??? She asked all naughty and cheekily.

I sat up and wrapped my arm around her waist as I stood up with her shrieking with excitement as I flipped around laying her on my spot on the sofa as I lifted her legs to my chest." Yes I'm going to fuck your brains out you sexy little minx" " now play with you nipples with one hand and your clit with the other while I fuck your sensuous ass into submission.

My hips rocked back as I pulled my length close to the end as I began humping her pussy with great long powerful thrusts,as I watched her hands move to where I had instructed. Her moans quickly increased as my tempo took charge. "Don't close your eyes...I want to watch you cum" as my legs began thumping the sofa I pulled her hips towards me to allow my cock an even deeper trajectory.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as her first orgasm hit." That's it babe...cum for me" my pace quickened even further as now wave after wave of her orgasm hit her causing convulsions across her belly and torso.her legs trembling as I continued to dip my wick into her very hot wet candle holder.

I grunted loudly as I came as quietly as I could before slowing my pace back down.

As her eyes opened again from her shuddering climax she smiled sweetly at me as I gently pulled out and lay on her belly with her fingers running through my hair.

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Hitchin

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Mills and boon

renfrewshireish

"Looks like we need to talk with Julie" I said as we ended up cuddling on the sofa with her head laying on my chest.

" Yeah your right." Nicole paused for a moment. " let me handle it"

" OK if that's what you want "

" I want both of you. But I also want both of you to be happy,and I know Julie loves cock so I'm pretty sure she will be OK with it." Another slightly longer pause. " Mark can I ask you something? "

" yeah of course you can"

"Are you the jealous type?" " because I'm not normally, like with Julie loving cock.it doesn't bug me." Her long pause made me sit up a tad.

" but??? " I asked.

" but I don't know how I woukd feel watching you skeep with someone else other than Julie...or Pam. "

" do you mean watching me make love to or did you mean fuck?"

" I guess I mean make love to." I dunno"

" look at me Nicole. " as I took her chin in my hand to look her in the eyes. " I don't think I will ever make love to another woman as long as we are together." I honestly don't think I could feel this way for anyone else. But I could easily fuck another woman as long as your there and want it to happen."

Look if we had met and it was just the 2 of us I don't think I woukd have suggested a 3sum ...but because we met and had a 3 sum I figured you woukd be open minded enough to see the difference between love and sex and that we could have both if we want it...but im not going to push you into anything so just think about it"

Her eyes softened as she melted onto my chest.

" I'm so happy Julie bumped into you Saturday night."Nicole said softly.

The next thing I knew it was morning as Nicole was running around like a mad thing .

" Shit shit shit " she kept saying as she was running around.

"What's up? " I asked

" I'm fucking late for work thanks to you!!!" She said as she shot me a cheeky smile. " Cmon get up you gotta go!"

" OK OK I'm going" I said as I jumped up and grabbed her in my arms.

" oh god no please your gonna........mmmmmmmmmmm " as we kissed goodbye.

Quickly I got dressed and went out the door.

"I'll see you Tomorrow night"I said as she waved me off.

Thursday flew by and suddenly it was 4pm Friday. I checked my phone as I got to my car.a message from Julie.

Mark, what time are you picking us up? We need to talk first.

Oh fuck I thought.shit she isn't happy.

I replied .just finished work need a shower so say 6 pm OK?

Straight away Julie replied.ok cool can't wait.

P.s. yes I'm happy to share Nicole with you as long as she shares you with me.xxx.

Oh my god I thought to myself as I turned on the shower.

20 mins later I'm getting dressed the phone rings...its George.

" yo George you nearly ready?"

" yeah I'm gonna be late but I'm definitely going to be there. "

" late? How late? "

" probably a couple of hours"

"Well OK but we won't be waiting for you. I'll send you a text with the room number and I'll see if I can get a key left at reception for you so you can just come up and let yourself in. Otherwise you will probably be waiting in the hallway for a while." As I started laughing so did he.

"Yeah OK good idea,I'll catch you later. "

I quickly called Dan and Ian who both said they would be down on time.

So tonight's the night I said to myself as I headed out the door.

The next thing I knew I was stood at Julie's front door knocking with butterfly's in my stomach again. Julie answered the door wearing a stunning fairly low cut blue dress with Marilyn Monroe blood red lipstick.

" oh god you look stunning Julie" I said as I was entering her lounge.

"Right let's get a few things straight before we go" she said matter of factly. " Nicole has the final say on if.and I do mean if she is going to be fucking anyone other than you!"

" of course I have already explained that to the guys"

" good that's good.now...your not going to get funny with any of them or me if I want to fuck one or more of them are you???"

" no I won't get funny or upset.hell I'll probably join in as long as your ok with it."

"Lastly...don't you dare leave Nicole all alone all night."

" you really do love her don't you?" I said softly.

" yes she is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time so yeah I'm protective. "

" good because I think I've fallen for her too." Julie threw her arms around me and kissed me quickly as I looked at her and said.

" btw I have the suite until Monday morning so if you want we can stay Saturday night as well just the 3 of us...unless of course you find Dan, or Ian,or George irresistible. "

" oh you are very well prepared aren't you." She picks up her phone and calls Pam.

" hiya auntie.we are on our way...see ya soon." Looks at me and says "right you go and wait in the car."

I give her a funny look...

" Go ...go on.I want you see Nicole for the first time as she is walking to the car"

" um ok" I said as I headed to wait in the car.

10 mins layer the back passenger door opens as Julie sticks her head in." Pop the boot" as I hit the button and watched her place an overnight bag in the boot.my eyes were drawn towards the front of the car as Nicole walked towards the car.her long shapely curvaceous legs clad in sheer black stockings with red and black stiletto heels.her elegant yet extremely sexy red and black figure hugging midi dress just covering half her thigh as it spirals up her torso to her bare arms with the deepest plunge front I have ever seen a woman wear.as she got closer her nipples wear on show poking through the skin tight upper half with no bra.her hair perfectly framed her gorgeous face with the same blood red lipstick. With each step her hips mesmerising as they slid effortlessly from side to side in the most seductive walk I had ever seen.our eyes met just meters from the car and I was instantly hard.i leaned over to open the door as she slipped onto the seat and we gently kissed.

She raised a finger to wipe the lipstick from my lips and smiled.

Julie said " let's go you horny fuckers"

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome story xx

renfrewshireish

This is turning out to be one of the better stories on here lately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *etFun69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great story

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Well written, sensual and romantic at the same time. Looking forward to reading more

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Perfect setting! Nicely done OP!!

Best story I've read on here for ages! Keep it up

By *ld redMan  over a year ago

BORDERS

Brilliant!

swansea

Loving this

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep up the excellent work OP

Dudley

Woking-ish

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Newtownards

I could barely keep my eyes on the road for the next 45mins as we headed to pick up Pam . Nicole kept catching my attention by turning to talk with Julie in the back seat,as they tried as best the could to get me tell them where we were going for the night.All I woukd say is its somewhere in London just to keep them quiet and so I could finally try to concentrate on the road and not Nicole's fabulous legs and having my mind wandering.

Once we had pulled up Julie jumped out and said pop the boot as I'm pretty sure Pam will be needing an overnight bag.

As soon as she had started walking towards Pams front door I turned to get a proper look at Nicole.

As I'm gazing longingly at her our eyes met.

"What's wrong? Is my makeup OK?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight" " I was just painting a mental picture of your beauty in my mind so that I can remember this night forever"

" why thank you,you sure do scrub up well in that suit...." a slight pause as she then adds. " that tie really goes well with your piercing blue eyes, and if I didn't know any better I woukd say that your trying to get into my knickers " she said with the most playfully seductive voice I had ever heard.

" after seeing you dressed the way you are ....yes I'd love to get into your nickers."

Her smile was instantly broad as she began to laugh." Well its a long drive back to go get them" she said as she glanced down.

" oh my god no way " I said as my hand slipped up her thigh and under her tight midi dress as she slowly parted her long supple legs as my hand reached her nether region. Our eyes met again as my finger brushed past her freshly waxed mound and just the tip of my index finger found her bare swollen clit.

She both gasped then giggled as my facial expression changed to stunned excitement.

" I hope you don't like that dress because I'm going to rip it off you later" I said in a low and deliberately passionate voice.

The wanton look in her eyes as she moved to kiss me was electric,as the boot slammed shut from Julie putting the overnight bag in the boot.we both jumped from our embrace as I looked up just in time to see Pam strolling towards the car. Her long brown hair neatly tied in a fashionable pony tail, with her makeup in a sophisticated yet sexy way. Her long green dress that was just tight enough to show off her ample breasts as it slimmed down to her narrow waist. The bottom half of her dress was fluted so that as she walked it caused a cascading effect like water moving with each Stride on her shiny new black stilettos. Once she had slipped onto the back seat she looked at me and said.

" So how do I look?"

I took a moment to gaze apon her and replied." As long as what's underneath is equally as sexy and sophisticated I would say you look the perfect secret slut"

Without hesitation she gently pulled her dress up to reveal her black lace topped stockings. I nodded as I started the car and said. " London here we come.

Lancaster

renfrewshireish

[Removed by poster at 11/05/21 10:39:59]

renfrewshireish

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Fantastic

Don't you just hate it when you spent an hour writing...answer the phone and then mistakenly hit last page deleting everything you just wrote when you come back to finish the last few paragraphs...grrrrrr

skeg

skeg

"Don't you just hate it when you spent an hour writing...answer the phone and then mistakenly hit last page deleting everything you just wrote when you come back to finish the last few paragraphs...grrrrrr"

That's not good lol

swansea

Stick with it

"Don't you just hate it when you spent an hour writing...answer the phone and then mistakenly hit last page deleting everything you just wrote when you come back to finish the last few paragraphs...grrrrrr"

That’s a bugger especially time spent writing lol

Newtownards

Dudley

Fantastic work mate

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

This is incredible. Can't wait to hear where it is going. By far the best writing I have read on here.

If you have never driven with 3 horny, sexy, and extremely nosey women than don't. I was driven mad and to distraction on many occasions during the drive down to London. Almost a constant. How far is it? Where are we going? How long will it take to get there? And when I was being vague or ignored them they tormented me with Pam reaching up from the back seat and playing with Nicole's breasts and nipples or Julie flashing her boobs at me in the rear view mirror.

We finally pulled up to the Shard in London. We walked in to pick up the key card and so I could arrange a spare key for George if he turns up later. I called Dan and asked how long until they would be here and he said " mate we are here in the bar"

" OK well let me get the girls upstairs and sort out thier overnight bags then I'll call for you to come up." I said

" OK just don't take too long"

We then headed to the elevator and began climbing high up the Shard. My hands were all over Nicole's ass on the ride up as Pams was stroking my hard cock over my trousers. Had to quickly straighten up as the doors slid open on our floor.down a hallway to a big oak looking door. It opened to a large lounge with complimentary champagne chilling on ice as I went into the bed room with the overnight bags and threw them next to the bed.on a table near the massive full height window was 2 more bottles of champagne chilling as I had requested. I poured out 4 glasses and called the girls in.

" I propose a toast." As I handed each a fluted glass of bubbly.

" to exploring our fantasies and making some of our dreams come true"

" cheers!!!" We all chimed together.

"Right now then." I said." I need to know if your ready for what's about to happen Pam."

She looked at me and nodded like an excited school girl.

" OK so tell me ...what's going to happen tonight"

Pam looked at me and had a puzzled look on her face.

" what was the last thing we talked about last Saturday? I just need to know that you know for sure what I have told the guys is happening tonight"

" oh I see OK well, I'm going to get fucked and enjoy sucking some new cock tonight."

" Sort of Pam...the plan for tonight as far as my friends have been told is this. I've brought a sexy woman to this suite in London who has a fantasy. That fantasy is to be used like a slut for the whole night by all 3 guys possibly 4. Now they have been told nothing disgusting, but no holes barred you will happily suck,lick,fondle,wank off,and allow any hole to be fucked by them.even if that's 2 or 3 at the same time ...as in one in every hole like a true little slut loves.they may smack your ass but not to leave permanent marks, and we may even blindfold or tie you up....do you understand and agree?"

" oh fuck me my knees just went to jelly!!! My god Julie where did you find this guy his commanding is such a fucking turn on..

" answer me slut or do I need to discipline you?" I said in a louder more annoyed voice.

" fuck yes I understand and agree whole heartedly......." she looked at me and suddenly realised she forgot..." sir sorry sir"

" good ...now let's have some fun. Take that dress off and let's see what we have to play with." I pulled my phone out and called Ian. Come on up mate your slut awaits.

" leave the heels on for now." I said as I put my phone down as I watched Julie start filming her auntie as she slipped her lovely green dress off and stepping out of it.

Standing there cheekily in a black basque with white accents around the breast area in her matching black g string with a tiny white see through panel just over her shaved pussy with her stockings and high heels.

A knock at the door." Go let them in be a good slut for them and greet them on your knees once they get into the room.

Pam bounces towards the door and opens it fully as in walks Ian followed by Dan. Seconds after they stepped into the room I said " welcome, this is Pam " as I pointed towards her as she dropped to her knees in front of Dan and started to undo his belt." Pam this is probably the last time you will hear your name as this is Ian and Dan you are currently helping to get undressed I see."

"Fuck me she is keen " Dan says as his trousers fall to his ankles.as she begins to rub his cock over his boxers.

Ian then steps in next to Dan standing in the lounge.as thier little slutty plaything begins to undo Ian trousers.

I look over to Nicole who is sat on the sofa and I motion for her to come over to me.

As soon as she is stood in front of me I looked at her and whispered. " I'll buy you a new dress" as my hands took a hold of of the top just where her cleavage was on show and ripped it apart exposing her wondrous breasts to me again I tore at the material ripping it to the hem as she jumped and I scooped my hands under her arms and dragged the shredded material off of her.

" oh my fucking god!!!!" Julie shrieked as Ian turned to see her in all her splender." What the hell did you do that for?" Asked Julie.

"Be careful I don't strip you too" I said with a smile as I scooped Nicole into my arms and said." I've got a promise to keep".and walked off into the bedroom.

Nicole was still in shock." I don't believe you just did that!!!"

" I did warn you"

" I thought you were joking!!!"

Sorry Nicole I promise tomorrow I'll take you out shopping for a new one...just don't forget your underwear otherwise it will probably get ripped off too" as I threw her onto the bed and quickly buried my ears between her thighs.

Meanwhile in the lounge Dan had stripped off and was looking at Julie as she was filming them." Come here" he says as he motions her to stand in front of him.

" oh you want a close up do you "she giggled.

"I'll give you a close up" he insinuated."why don't you put that down while we undress you?"

So she lay her camera on the table and raised her arms with a cheeky grin." Go on then"

He took her dress at the bottom and pulled it up over her head as she stood there in just her tiny little black thong.

He looked over to Ian who now had Pams lips locked around his cock as she began slurping on it.trying to bring it to life as he had some stage fright.Dan then takes her hand as he sits down on the sofa.

Julie quickly takes the hint as she watched his cock growing,and dropped to her knees in front of him as she took him in hand and began stroking his now hardening cock as she leaned and and parted her lips over his head as his hands found the back of her head.

" oh fuck yeah babe,that's it,sick that cock."

"OK now your nice and hard you can fuck or have your personal slut finish you off" as she stood up smiling and picked up her phone as Dan jumped up fron the sofa and started tearing at the basque to get it off of his new plaything. She quickly ripped down her panties to her knees as she continued to suck on Ian who at the sight of her being stripped made him hard.

" oh fuck me I do love a slut who wears stockings and heel while I'm fucking her from behind.it gives me something to ram my cock home with " as he lined his cock up to her now very wet pussy as he began thrusting into her like a bull on heat and slapped her ass as he said." Tell me you love my cock buried deep in ya"

"Uhhh...I....love...your ....cockkkkk....fuckkkkk.....meeeee" she said in between gasps and slurps of Ian cock.

" Ian bud does she give good head?"

" fuck me yeah she does" I'm so close to cumming already"

Dan laughed." You fucking lightweight " as he began to grunt as he shot his load deep into her.

"I'm the fucking lightweight Ian laughed as he said to pam spin round and suck that cock clean ....its my turn to fuck you." As he waited as she slowly spun round and took Dan's now semi hard cock all the way to the back of her throat.

" woah!!!! I've never had a deep throat,this bitch can definitely suck cock."

Ian smiled as he slowly at first began to fuck her from behind...." hey Dan bud I so want to high five you right now"

Dan started laughing.stuck his hand in the air over her torso.as Ian slapped it then started pumping her with a jackhammer tempo and said." Do you like it like this my little slut?" Her head nodded as her moans vibrates up Dan's cock as she starts to g ag on his now hard cock lodged in her throat.

Now back to mark and Nicole as her pussy is being teased incessantly from Marks tongue as he is removing his shirt and undoes his trousers.he stands up and quickly removed both trousers and boxers and then puts his hand out.

Nicole looks at him like awe no not now.but she gives him her hand.he puls her off the bed and back out to the lounge where he puts her on the sofa.

" Right you little slut I see your enjoying those cocks.now it's time you tasted pussy....get stuck into Nicole's pussy.

Ian quickly moved with Pam to behold Pams ass moving up and down as she was going down on Nicole's pussy so hard she was wiggling. He looked at me for a second and smiled like a Cheshire cat as he moaned loudly as his cum shot forth filling her with yet more.as he pulled out,Mark knelt behind her. "Dan lay under her as I can see she got you hard again.

Without questioning it Dan pried his way under her wiggling torso until his hard cock was under her now dripping pussy.

" ride that cock " but don't stop locking that pussy"

Her moans even louder now as she squatted down onto Dan's manhood.

" oh fuck me she is horny....her pussy Is as tight as a drum."

" good" I said as I poured the lube onto my cock and down her

ass." Because we are going to DP this little slut."

As soon as I said it her moans turned to a quiet scream as I pushed the head of my cock between her ass cheeks.

"You want more slut?" I asked as I gently pushed myself deeper into her incredibly tight ass.

" oh Holy fuck I can your cock Mark!!!!" Dan exclaimed

One word escaped Pams mouth.

" MOOORRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

So I began to fuck her ass as she began to ride Dan's cock.

I looked at Ian and said." Offer your cock to Nicole, she might be happy to suck you hard again" as Ian was watching us all fucking and sucking.so he stood next to Nicole who looked at his now limp cock and took it in hand as she pulled his groin closer so she could begin to lick his shaft and suck hard on his head as her fingers rubbed his empty balls.

Julie started moaning as she too had started to cum from just watching us as she rubbed her clit hard.

Dudley

skeg

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

renfrewshireish

Such a hot story, would love a Pam of my own

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

such a great account of a very horny week.

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Grantham

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

When is this story going to start ????????

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Meant to be

Hitchin

north yorkshire

Keeps getting better and better

Lancaster

Woking-ish

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

swansea

Most excellent

Dan who was below Pam had a nipple in his mouth as she was now jerkedly struggling to keep up momentum as her body mind fought hard against the constant waves of shudders coming from her abdomen as her orgasm built higher and higher.her thighs trembling with each squat on our cocks,as her muffled moans with her mouth still trying to lick Nicole's now soaked pussy. Nicole was instinctively raising her hips to Pams mouth as she rocked back and forth and up and down keeping time with her movements whilst gargling cock between breaths as Ians cock had fully regained its length and girth.

" Ian swap places with Nicole. Give the slut your cock so we can fill ever hole" I said as I thought it's now or never . Just then George opened the door and stood there gawping.

"GEORGE!!!" I said as I saw him come through the door." Come on bud come help feed this slut with your cock" I said as I smiled.

Pam slowly pulled her head up,as George walked over.

Nicole looked over her shoulder as George slipped his trousers off and hopped onto the sofa next to Nicole.

She shifted herself over as George slid infront of Pam as he took her head and lowered it down onto his lap as she scooped up his limp cock and began to massage his manhood with her slender fingers as it grew and grew.

" oh fuck " she gasped as George's monster cock slowly filled past Dan's girth, and past my length.

"Fuck me George I thought it was a myth or urban legend but you definitely have a BBC"

He started to laugh and said "yeah man I've been blessed"

Nicole looked over and said" no way...there's absolutely no way I'm fucking that monster"

Julie dropped her camera in disbelief..." I'm so going to bow legged tomorrow after I'm done riding that cock!!!" As George looked over to her and smiled.

You said you had a woman to use as a slut...you forgot to mention this delightful creature."

"Sorry George, this is Julie...Julie this is George "

By this point Pam was trying as best she could to suck on this massive cock in front of her.her mouth stretching open just about getting his head and some shaft in.

Pam looked up at George,as she was trying so hard.she took his hands and placed them on her head with her hands on top of his.she guided his hands to push her head even further onto his manhood.

" oh fuck me!!! " He moaned as he reacted to her prompts." This girl is a proper little slut wanting me to face fuck her." He said with astonishment as he shifted his weight and began thrusting into her willing open mouth.

The sounds from that point on were of gurgling as Pams moans were now muffled gasps.as Dan's moans grew suddenly I could feel him coming as he began to grunt which in turn tipped me over the edge as not only could I feel his cock twitching as he came but her own convulsions wrapped around my cock as I dumped my seed deep into her now very tight ass with an almighty groan.

" oh fuck are you cumming " Dan asked as I grunted " yeah"

" oh man this feels so fucking good" he said as George's breathing deepened.

" oh baby here's come daddy " as his cock began to fill Pams mouth with his juices.

Her whole body seemed to spasm as her orgasms crashed through her slender frame as she shuddered.

As I took in the scene in front of me,with Dan trying to get out from under Pam and Nicole still sucking Ian and George slumped back on the sofa looking rather smug I had a shudder run up my spine.

I lifted Pams ass off my cock as I got up and said." Right I'm heading for a quick shower"

Nicole sat up and said " I'll join you,you give great showers " as she giggled.

renfrewshireish

So horny love it more please

skeg

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Brilliant, just caught up and really hoping this has a lot more to cum

Newtownards

As Nicole and I headed into the bathroom, George and Dan helped Pam to her feet and took her to the bedroom. Julie quickly followed,while Ian got up and followed us into the bathroom.

" is there room for 1 more in here" he asked as he came up behind Nicole.

Now Nicole stood at 5' 9 without heels and poor Ian was only 5'7.which meant the tip of his cock as his hips touched her ass had only just pressed in between her ass cheeks as he huged her from behind.

She jumped at his touch but calmed when he asked. I looked at Nicole's reaction and said yeah I think there's room as I looked at the huge walk in shower.Nicole murmured in a soft sensual and slightly seductive voice." Yeah I suppose as its you Ian, I'm not not too keen on either Dan or George though." She said looking at me.

" yeah its cool I understand " I reassuringly said.

I watched kind of gobsmacked as Nicole walked into the shower with Ian behind and placed her hands against the wall as she bent her knees slightly and arched her back as she looked over her shoulder.

Get cleaned up quickly I need to taste you again as Ian looked at me I stepped under the water and as I turned I watched her reach out to Ians cock as she pulled him up behind her.

Once he was lined up behind her hips,as she reached in-between her legs and guided his cock into her still wet pussy she continued to look at me as I washed my cock first then the rest of me.

Ians hips began to thrust as she arched her back even further.

" oh my you have a nice sized cock. "

" damn I wish I was taller or you were shorter" Ian joked.

I nearly laughed when she stood up and his cock sprang back so hard it slapped his belly as the height difference between them was just a bit too far apart for him to fuvk her standing.

Nicole dropped to her knees and took us both in hand, one in each hand.and pulled us side by side as she licked on us in turn.

" whoever cums first I will let the other fuck me while I suck the cummer off to get him hard again.then you two swap" Nicole said as she looked at me.

" sounds perfect" Ian stammered

" yeah mate but who is going to cum first?" I cheekily said as Nicole's hand began stroking my cock like a woman possessed as she sucked on my manhood.

" erm the way she is sucking on you I'd bet it'd be you"

Suddenly she swapped and took Ian into her mouth and did to him the same.

A large breath from Nicole's now panting chest as she swapped back to me.

" oh fuck me girl.that feel amazing "

" I was so close to cumming " Ian said as Nicole lept from cock to cock.

A few more swaps and I lost.I started cumming pretty hard as my jism flowed from Nicole's lips as she tried to contain it all.

Ian looked like he had won the lottery as he nelt behind Nicole with the biggest grin.within seconds his hips were thrusting his cock as deeply as they could. Nicole's soft sweet moans filled the room as she continued to suck my still hard cock.

With no more than a dozen thrusts ians expression changed as he came inside my lovely little Nicole. Her gasp at his orgasm made my cock twitch as she looked up into my eyes.

Ian tried to carry on but his cock had softened too much,so he pulled out.without hesitation Nicole spun round and took his flaccid cock as I pushed mine deeply inside and grabbed her hair as I thrust.

My balls bouncing off her clit every thrust soon had her belly and pussy convulsing around my cock as I fucked her vigorously.

" oh man I can't believe I'm here.I feel like this is a dream " Ian said.

" I know what you mean"

Ians cock has recovered so Nicole looked up at him and said.

" Go fuck Pam or Julie now your nice and hard again.

The moment he left the bathroom Nicole said" I want to talk with you....alone..."

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Intriguing

swansea

Like a thriller this

Woking-ish

George sat up as Pams body went limp on his thighs,breathing heavily from the multitude of orgasm she has been enduring.

Dan had managed to get to his feet and helped Pam to her feet.

Between the two of them they virtually carried Pam into the bedroom and placed her still twitching body on the bed as Julie walked in and said.

" I hope you guys have something left for me"

They looked at each other as George said." I've always wanted to fuck a woman up against a full height window."

Julie ran over to the window and said " like this with my back against the glass or on fours with You and Dan?"

George looked at Dan who looked at his growing cock and said.

Fuck yeah I'll fuck you in front of that window."

George looked at his semi and said yeah cool we can do both...she can suck me while your hard on that ass until your done ,then I'll pick her sweet ass an nail her against that window for all to see."

Julie promptly got on all fours as pam lay on the bed watching.

Dan mounted Julie's exposed ass like a flash and guided his cock to her pussies entrance. As he began to exert pressure her pussy lips parted to give way to his girth.

" oh yes" she cried as he shoved his now hard cock deeper.

" oh man your gonna struggle with how tight this girl is George "

" well best you start breaking her in for me as he stood in front of her as she took his cock in hand.

" lube.....there's lube in the overnight bags..."

" damn this bitch comes prepared " a pause " I like it" says George as his cock starts to fill Julie's wet lips.

"You like it hard?" Dan asked as his hips began to thump into her ass.

All Julie could do was nod vigorously as her head was being guided onto George's cock.

With that Dan began to pound into Julie from behind causing her whole body to be pushed forward which in turn pushed George's cock deeper down her throat.

I can't describe the sounds that followed other than messy.as for the next 15mins all you could hear were squelchy moans.

Dan had slowed his pace now and was becoming very vocal as his balls were telling him its gonna happen.he reached up and then slapped Julie's ass hard just as he cum.causing her to jerk about under him.

" yeah baby that's it wiggle on my cock for me" he said as he slowly fucked her in long slow strokes.

Julie duly obliged and rocked her hips both side to side as well as up and down.

George pulled his cock from her now aching jaws and pulled her up.

"Hook them legs around me as I pick you up "he said

She jumped up and threw her legs around his waist as he grabbed her upper thighs and spun her into the glass. The cold on her back felt good as well as sent a shock up her spine.

George lifted her high enough to gain entry. When Julie shouted "lube!!!!"

" oh shit yeah" he said as he put her back down as she quickly found the bottles. Pouring some in her hand she slaired some over George and then quickly finger fucked her pussy to prep it.

" have you ever taken a cock like mine before?" George asked.

Julie looked sheepishly at him.

" no not as big as yours"

"It's cool baby girl no problem.just climb on up and relax I'll do all the work"

She again hopped up into George's arms and he pressed her against the glass just as Ian walked into the room with a hard on.

"Wow that looks fucking hot" he said as he headed to the bed.

" fuck me with that cock " Pam says to him as he climbed on the bed.

He lifts her legs and spreads her legs while she is watching her neice take George's cock as he lowers her slowly onto it.

As he pushes his cock into Pams soft wet pussy she grabs his arms and digs her nails in.

"Fuck me like him." She pleads.

Ian looks over his shoulder. And says.

" I'll give it a go"

skeg

Poringland

swansea

Stamina

Dudley

renfrewshireish

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Aaaggghhhh.... what did nicole want to talk about!?!?!

Near MK

More more more please, what's going on in the other room?

Newtownards

Amazing story

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

ayr / glasgow

Reigate

Lancaster

Nicole takes my hand and pulls me into the lounge as we can hear everyone enjoying themselves in the bedroom. She sits me down on the sofa and climbs onto my lap.

Worriedly I look at her still beautiful face even after most of her makeup had been smudged and washed off from the shower and say." So what did you want to talk about on our own?"

" please don't hate me for ruining your plans for tonight but I just can't fuck any of your mates...." she had a pause with a distant look in her eyes." I did try to relax with Ian but I just couldn't and I didn't really enjoy it."

" you haven't ruined anything Nicole " I said as I hugged her.

" but I did want to try...to see if perhaps I had changed and thought maybe I could start fucking guys too now after I realised that you made me feel..." Nicole took a deep breath and finished." You made me feel whole for the first time in my life"

" If your not happy,I'll more than happily send everyone home."

"No!!!" Nicole exclaimed " I just wanted to be honest with you.i am enjoying myself with you and to be honest I felt pretty good when Pam was licking me out.....I even enjoyed making Ian get hard when I sucked his cock.....I mean that I can handle. But I don't like the feeling of giving over control to anyone except you."

I gave Nicole the strongest hug I could without hurting her and pulled back to look her in the eyes.

" I've never said this anyone before but I'd do anything to make you smile,I'm honoured and still stunned that a woman as beautiful as you wants to be with me. ..." a semi long pause while our eyes gazed into each others." I think I'm falling for you, falling hard and fast...."

Nicole's smile was infectious as her grin grew as she looked down...." your love for me is definitely getting hard" as she started giggling like a naughty school girl.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

" Make love to me again."

She tilted her head as she thought about it...and slowly climbed onto my cock as her hand guided me to her pussy as she teasingly lowered herself onto me.only about a quarter in on each teasing drop of her hips as she cupped a bresst with one hand still keeping eye contact as her other hand began to caress her clit.

" just lay back and enjoy" Nicole said in the most seductive and sultry way.

Her breaths become more laboured as her hips began pushed my cock harder against her g spot with each shallow thrust yet with each thrust she teased a tiny bit more length inside.

I tried to reach out for a breast to caress but she smacked my hand and said "Put your hands behind your head and relax "

So I did as I was told and just lay there against the back of the sofa while this stunning red headed temptress slowly and sensuously carried on making long slow sweet love to me.

" my god Nicole I've never known a woman as passionate as you."

In between her gentle moans she whispered " So you like....the way....I'm making...you feel....???"

" your deliberately teasing me now aren't you?"

" if I was teasing you I would just take all of you until your nearly ready to come and stop. That's teasing."

" oh that's evil....I'll have to remember that's what you like."

Nicole's face and especially her eyes lit up..." wait what!!??"

How did you know I enjoy that??"

" call it a hunch.....or an educated guess" I said with a Cheshire cats grin,in-between my now quite vocal moans as Nicole now had nearly all of me slowly inside.

Nicole's eyes began to close as I said." No no no please look at me as you cum" as she then struggled to focus on looking me in the eyes.but once she did she didn't even blink as her torso writhed with ecstasy as her pelvis was slowly grinding whole heartedly onto all of my manhood. " raaaahhhhh....I.......luvvvvvv....youuuuuuuu...." she moaned as her orgasm took her body captive in wave apon wave of delicious sparks of intense shudders filling her nether region with a warmth she had never felt before.

Her legs unable to to continue so I sat forward and hook my arms under her ass as I slid us both to the edge of the sofa as I began to rock my hips just enough to keep my cock in motion deep withing her pulsating pussy as she began to buck and grind as her moans filled the room.within just a few short minutes the base of my cock and balls had a wondrous sensation of warmth as she gushed from her orgadm hard pouring her juices down between my legs as her body spasmed. Without thinking I pulled her tight to my chest putting her shoulder in front of my mouth as I bit into her soft flesh as I came harder than I had ever done to muffle my grunts and moans.

It was all I could do to control us as I tried to lean back onto the seat but it was no good.we collapsed hard back onto the sofa with both of us panting and trying to catch our breaths. My fingernails had dug into her ass cheeks during my orgasm and she could now begin to feel the sting.

" your amazing....but I think you might have scratched my ass".as her hand felt the now raised lines of where my nails had dragged across her supple flesh.

" oh shit I'm so sorry" I said instinctively.

" No!!! Don't be sorry that was the best orgasms I have ever had!!!!" Nicole said grinning from ear to ear... " please do that again...and again....and again"

All I could do is smile at her as I was still in a bit of shock.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What's that?" Nicole replied.

"Did you mean what you said?? As Nicole looked a bit confused... " about when you said....I luvvv you".

Her face lit up and her expression changes from confused to delight as she looked deeply into my eyes.

" yes Mark. I love you"

I reached up gently and let my fingers thread into her hair as I pulled her to my lips.our lips parted as our tongues danced for what seemed like an eternity as I finally broke the kiss and said.

"I love you too"

Dan and Julie walked into the room and said." You guys are missing all the fun in the other room.

By *etFun69Man  over a year ago

Chorley

ayr / glasgow

Ian grabbed Pams hand and guided her to the window.she threw her arms around his neck as she jumped into his arms.

" wow my legs haven't felt like this in years" she said as Ian hooked his arms under her knees.

" you need to reach my cock " Ian says to her.so Pam tries from behind with no luck.then pushes her hand between them and finds her target.

Staring down as she takes a hold of his cock Ian says." My god you are a beautiful woman" she looks up and into his eyes.

" your cock is twice as thick as my husbands.fill me ,stretch me" she says as Ian lowers her onto his cock as she guides him into her still swollen pussy lips.

" oh wow I'm about to fuck a married woman " Ian mumbled.

" yes I'm a rich bitch that's craved to be a dirty little slut for the last 10 years. So fuck my cunt until you can't stand"

" oh god I'm gonna cum already if you don't shut up"

Her expression changed as she began to talk dirty to him.

" that's it Ian, pound my pussy.dont stop, fuck me..." she began as ians hips thrust her upwards.

His moans grew as George watched from the side as Julie was now digging her nails into his back from the sheer stretching and tingling feelings his cock was starting to give her.

Slowly he slipped all 9 inches out and slowly shoved it back in spreading her tight pussy apart from his girth.

" oh god George fuck me....please fuck me harder" Julie pleaded.

Ian looked over to George as they exchanged a look of . This is awesome.

Pams hips now started thumping against the glass as Ian was now pushing his cock deeply into her.

" that's it you bastard fuck me...fuck my tight little pussy harder."

" oh fuck I'm gonna cum he shouted as his hips slammed her ass into the glass again and again..

George laughed as he watched poor ians legs give out on him mid thrust as pam slid down the glass and onto his lap cock still buried deep inside.

" you can't stop Pam shouted as she quickly began to ride his cock which was now very sensitive. Ians screams could probably be heard on the floor above as well as the floor below as his orgasm went into overdrive with Pams hips gyrating on his cock.her fingernails digging in deeply into his chest as she rode him like a bull.

" oh fuck me....please stop....."

Ian cried as he desperately tried to get out from under this sex starved woman.

But she pushed down on his chest with nails digging in and her hips dancing on his spasming cock she continued fucking him until she came.

" fuck me that was fun"she said as she started laughing.

Ian smiled and said." I've never been fucked so hard in my life.its a shame your already married "

" be very careful what you wish for George said as his grunts began to grow.

Pam looked down on Ian. " your a sweet boy with a nice cock but I'd either kill you or bankrupt you" with a devilish look in her eye. "Like I said I'm a rich bitch, so I've become accustomed to a certain standard of living.its just the sex I'm starved of..."

"Any time you want cock I'm here" Ian said as their eyes met and Pam smiled.

" give me your number later"she said as she rolled off his now limp cock.

George's bellowing suddenly stopped as Julie's body and moans went silent and limp.

Quickly he turned and walked to the bed and laid her onto it.the moment her back hit the quilt she opened her eyes and said" did you cum yet?" George looked at her and smiled as his semi hard spent cock slipped out of her juicy wet pussy with a slurp.

George said" your a damn good fuck"

Newtownards

ayr / glasgow

Newtownards

renfrewshireish

Hitchin

swansea

Near MK

Loving it

Gloucester

Oh god I nearly came in my boxers reading that.

Dudley

Grantham

wow! what a read!

Dan looked at Julie and asked. " where has Mark and your friend gotten to?"

" I dunno,let's go see."

As they headed out of the bedroom Julie looked back to Pam who was now laying on the bed with George feverishly going down on her while Ian was sat on the chair watching.

As they walked into the room they spotted Nicole and Mark on the sofa.

They spun to look after they were asked where they had been.

Julie came over and sat next to Nicole who asked.

" so are you having fun then?"

" ohhhhh myyy goddd George has an amazing cock " ...." sorry Mark your cock is very good too but fuck me he hit places I didn't know needed to be hit!!!!!"

"It's cool I get it"... I'm glad your enjoying yourself " I said

" yeah and by the looks of you two ,you both have been enjoying yourselves just as much!!".... I do hope she hasn't used you all up though."

I looked at Nicole as she looked at Julie and said.

" no I don't think he is all fucked out yet considering his cock is still hard" she giggled as she shifted her weight and lifted off me as my cock slipped onto my belly.

" good because Pam is still craving cock, I can't believe just how much of a slut my sweet and innocent auntie actually is!!!"

Nicole jumped up and held out her hand.as she looked at Julie.

Right your gonna eat my pussy now bitch as Dan here fucks you while I watch Mark fucks Pam!"

Julie started laughing as we all headed back into the bedroom.

Nicole layed on the bed next to the heavily moaning Pam as George was still treating her pussy to a good lashing with his tongue.

George looked over as I walked in behind him,and watched as Julie went down on Nicole's pussy like a possessed woman. " oh fuck me this is intense " he said as his eyes followed Dan knelt behind Julie's raised ass and guided his cock into her aching pussy. Instantly causing her to start moaning into Nicole's pussy sending vibrations into her swollen clit which in turn caused Nicole to become much more vocal.

I said to George "let me in there bud"

Without hesitation he rolled out of the way and moved back up to pams head and placed his cock within reach as she opened her mouth for him.

I roughly grabbed her ankles and spun her over and hooked her hips with my hands and hauled her up onto her knees.

" oh yes ....yes fuck me again mark" she said as I slipped my cock into her now not so tight pussy.

I looked over at Dan and said." I still can't believe we are here doing this"

" I know, thanks man I'm loving this"

To my surprise Nicole called for Ian.

" Ian don't be sat over there on your own.comw over here."

I looked over to Ian as he got up and made his way over to her side.my tempo increased unknowingly to me as I watched her reach out for his cock as she looked me dead in the eyes as she opened her mouth and licked her lips.

" oh fuck me you a tease Nicole " I murmured as my hips began to thrust into Pam.

As her lips parted and her tongue wrapped around ians soft head his hands drifted down to her breasts as she tilted her head and I watched as ians hips began to thrust his cock in and out of Nicole's moaning mouth.

George was beginning to moan now as his cock had grown again and Pam was beginning to struggle to contain it.

" oh fuck" I groaned as my balls let loose another load deep inside Pams now saturated pussy as sensory overload of all this erotic pleasure was unfolding in front of me." Swap places George I want this slut to taste all of us that have fucked her from my cock" George quickly jumped up.smiled and said " too right she needs to taste our cum blend as she takes my cock".

I lept up and we swapped places.as I watched him guide his monster to her poised pussy I waited until he was pressing himself into her gaping pussy as I shoved my cock towards her. She greedily grabbed my shaft as her lips parted around me and made sweet sounding noises as she licked our juices from off my wet cock.

" oh god you taste divine " she said as she slurped all over my cock just as George's hips began to stretch her pussy.

" oh good god that is sooo good " her gasps for air intensified as she took George to the hilt. " yes...fuck yesss.....fill my cunt you big lad" she blurted out

George fucked her and fucked her long slow strokes, followed by very fast short ones then back to long slow strokes.

" I'm not going to stop until this slut pleads for me to stop." He said to her as he took a hand full of her hair inone hand and slapped her ass with the other.

Her yelp was one of pleasure so he slapped her ass again...and again as his hips drove himself as deeply as he he could.

" I think I'm in love" he said out of the blue. " I've never had a woman take me for this long"

I glanced over to Nicole who was now writhing in ecstasy as Julie had now slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and was finger fucking her as she continued to lick her pussy as she was wanking Ian over her chest.

Suddenly Ian came all over Nicole's chest belly and Julie's head as his body twisted.

Nicole grabbed Julie's head and pulled her up. Quick get the strap on I want to fuck you.

By *i IrishMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Wow x

renfrewshireish

Julie raised her head as Dan was still pounding her from behind.as Nicole jumped up and went to the overnight bags.she looked behind her and said to Dan. Quick sit on the edge of the bed I want to ride you.

So I watched Dan pull out and sit on the edge of the bed as Julie got up and straddled his cock and quickly began to fuck himself she pushed on his chest and said lay back.so she could lean forward exposing her ass to Nicole who had now put on the strap on and was lubing up the dildo.

Nicole turned and walked up behind Julie.

" oh I see so you want me to fuck your ass you little slut do you.? " Julie's nodded as her hips were grinding, Nicole slapped her ass and said stop so I can get this fucker into your ass"

" oh your a bad girl Julie said "

I stood up and walked up behind Nicole as she started to fuck Julie as Julie had now begun riding Dan's cock again,who had the most satisfied look on his face as he was watching Julie riding him with Nicole bent over her." Fuck her" he says

" oh don't you worry I'm going to" as I eased my cock between her lips as her hips rocked backwards.

As my head leaned over her shoulder she reached up and grabbed my neck as my cock slid home. " oh fuck" she murmured as I pushed into her as she pushed into Julie as Julie sat back down onto Dan's cock.

I slapped Nicole's pert round ass as my rhythm increased. " you are a very naughty girl" I said as we all fucked each other senseless.

George was still teasing Pams pussy with his tempo as she finally said." Enough....I can't take it anymore. "

George promptly pulled out and lay down beside Pam as she cuddled up to his large muscular frame.

Dan had cum again and was enjoying just laying there watching her get fucked by Nicole as I fucked her.

Poor Ian had fallen asleep in the chair at this point as I came yet again into my love as Julie too finally said enough was enough.

George and Pam disappeared for a shower as the 4 of us collapsed on the bed.

swansea

Tremendous

Dudley

Woking-ish

renfrewshireish

ayr / glasgow

As I was laying there looking out the window at the London skyline from so high up I thought it would be great to get a photo of us all against the window as a memento. So with Pam and George coming back into the room after thier shower I suggested it.

" how do you guys feel about a group photo with the London skyline behind us ?" As a keepsake?" Everyone suddenly just started smiling.

Ian who had now woken up said I'll take the photo.so he picked up the camera that Julie had been using earlier as we all lined up infront on that huge window. Me with Nicole standing in front of me with my arms wrapped around her waist. Julie stood in front of Dan to me right with Pam stood in front of George to My left.

A few pics later Ian said now just the girls. Put your hands on the window and look back over your shoulders slightly bent forward with your legs like this." he said as he posed.one foot in front of the other.

They placed their hands on the window and did as he asked.then he said now give those fuck me eyes...

" oh fuck I'm getting hard again" George said quietly.

"Yeah man the girl all look so fucking hot stood there like that." I said.as Nicole looked directly at me.

Ian said " great that's great now spread your legs apart. And bring your hand down to play with those beautiful pussies."

" Ian mate you should have been a porn director "Dan said as he laughed followed by everyone else laughing.

Pam looked at Dan now hard cock and said." Careful what you wish for Dan, you might end up becoming my stud during the porn shoot."

Ian says" go for it Dan, take her against the window with both of you facing that skyline....actually all of you would make for an excellent shot.." Julie looks at Nicole and says." You should fuck George. His cock will blow your mind"

" oh no fuck that!!! " He would tear me in half!!" She said half jokingly and half seriously.

I'd be ever so gentle and I'm bursting here because I need to cum." George said.

Nicole kept looking at me as if for help.

I said " guys it's up to Nicole. If she isn't sure about it then let's not get carried away."

Julie kept on trying to convince Nicole until finally with a nervous look she said.

" OK fine...but if "

George almost ran up behind her and said in the softest voice I'd ever heard him use." I will be very gentle and if your not into it I'll stop." He said as he bent his knees and placed the tip of his cock against her opening.

Ian motioned for me to get behind Julie as I struggled to get my legs to move. Nicole looked frightened as her eyes glazed over and then shut as George's cock slowly stretched her tender lips apart.

Julie reached out and took my cock in hand and guided it to her pussy as she pushed back onto my cock.

She looked over to Nicole whose whole body went rigid with tension." Relax Nicole,your going to love how full he is going to make you feel." She said as Pams moans stopped to say.

" oh fuck me his cock is amazing. Nicole your going to feel things you have never felt"

Her knuckles where white as she clenched her fists as George's head finally pushed inside.

" fuck me your tight Nicole, cmon now babe just relax "

Her back lowered as she began to relax and her arms soon bent slightly as her upper body relaxed

" yeah that's it sexy girl feel it ...let yourself go. George urged,as his hips slowly pressed his great girth a tiny bit further.

" uuhhhggggghhhhhhh" Nicole moaned

" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned some more as she relaxed.

I could feel Julie start to cum from her gentle pushes onto my cock..but not because of my cock but because of what she could hear coming from Nicole's moans.

George now backed his hips off and leaned in with his hand on the window with his other hand resting on her hip." I'm going to give you half now" he said as his hips slowly shoved his massive tool deeper this time.

Her moans were a mix of anxiety and pleasure.as half of his cock filled her completely.

" oh wow your tiny babe.I don't think I can give you all of me"

He said as he pulled back and slowly thrust his cock in again.

Nicole's moans grew with each thrust as his cock edged deeper.slowly shaking her head as his cock edged closer and closer to her absolute limit.

"Holy fuck " Ian said . This is so fucking hot to watch. As Nicole's hand suddenly went back and up to George's hip. A spluttering " stop please stop" from her lips as George ever so slowly pulled his cock back.

Relax ...Shhhhhh.....just relax I'm nearly out.....just the head to go.....take a deep breath and relax...

She took a deep breath and as she breathed out George's cock slipped from between her pussy lips and flicked up past her ass as hard as granite.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

At this point I started to seriously fuck Julie's pussy.slamming my cock home with such ferocity that she began to struggle to stop her head from banging against the window.

" oh fuck....fuucckkkk....yes mark yesss....fuck that pussy harder " Julie said in between moans.i don't know why but I reached up and grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back towards me while using them as leverage to thrust my jealous cock so deeply into her my balls were slapping her clit so hard it actually hurt but I kept on fucking this bitch hard for causing Nicole to experience that fat cock.

I could feel Julie start to struggle as I pounded her from behind.

" oh god.... " Julie cried"oh godddd " as her legs buckled she fell to her knees with me deep inside her I had no choice but to follow her onto my knees as well.

Within seconds my hips were again fuvking pounding her again,as I could in that brief moment of pause feel her pussy wanking my cock from within from her orgasm so without hesitation I had to keep fucking her.my groans of breathing heavily met a crescendo when I could feel myself cumming as I pulled out and sent my seed up her back.

I let go of her wrists as she tried to regain her composure. Dan quickly followed suit by cumming into Pam as he finally lost his load and said " fucking hell Mark, that was like a proper pornstar shit."

Julie looked over her shoulder."I knew you could fuck like a stalion but fuck me where did that come from???"

" I dunno.it just happened " I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom to have a shower.

swansea

I remember fucking my former FB angrily/jealously

She loved it

As I'm under the water I'm now fighting the urge to say fuck this with the sight of George fucking Nicole. Not so much that he fucked her more that she had to stop him...George came into the bathroom. Hey bud are we OK? I turned to look at him.

Yeah why?

"Because I've seen some nasty fucking and what you just did to Julie was ...well an angry fuck mate...what's going on in that head of yours???"

" look earlier tonight Nicole said to me after she let Ian fuck her with us in this shower that she didn't really enjoy it and that she didn't want to fuck other guys here tonight except me...." " oh I see well I didn't know" he tried to say as I cut him off.

" no its cool I know you didn't know...but it wasn't your idea...it was Julie she talked her into it." Yeah she did but damn that Nicole is hot. I'd have wanted to fuck her tonight no matter what. So it's not all on her." He paused..." do you love her?'

" yeah I thought I did....but now I know I do...I'm not a jealous person but if I'm honest I got jealous of you,and mad at Julie for manipulating Nicole into it"

" OK it's cool.you did say that Nicole might be off-limits, so there's no problem bud."

Nicole popped her head round the corner.

George looked at me..." I'll leave you guys to it"

Nicole looked at him and said" you don't have to leave."

George just smiled and said" that mam right there cares a hell of alot about you,don't you break his heart" and walked our the door.

"Are you OK? " I asked.

"I was about to ask you the sane question "

I walked up and hugged her." Look I don't know what came over me just then." Her finger landed on my lips as she said" I hope your going to fuck me like that one day. " but not tonight because I think George just ruined me" she added with giggles. " ruined you??? " I asked...

" yeah his cock was just too big to be pleasurable. I mean at first it was overwhelming...then as I relaxed it became....it felt good to be so full....but after a while it just hurt.so I stopped him." She leaned in..." but we can still make slow love to each other" as she kissed me under the water falling from the ceiling.

As we came put of the shower I could hear them in the lounge. Dan and Ian were already dressed as Pam was getting dressed.

Pam turned and looked at me. "I want to thank you for tonight. So I've conned these two into taking me home so I can fuck thier brains out in front of my crap husband. Enjoy the rest of the weekend." She said as she picked up her overnight bag,walked over took my cock in hand bent down kissed it said " thank you" leant back up kissed me again said " thank you." Turned to Nicole and said. " thsnk you so very much for showing me how to fuck another woman. I can't wait until I get to try that.she said as she kissed her.

The next thing I knew the lads were walking out the door waving and grinning like they just won the lottery. Drive safe I said .

We turned and headed to the bedroom where George was balls deep into Julie still trying to empty his sack...I looked at him."try putting her on her side. It's a totally different feeling fucking her on her side." As nicole laid on the bed." Oh is it now??? She said whilst pointing her plump round ass towards me.i grabbed her hip and pulled her to the edge of the bed as I pushed my cock into her as she yelped. Her pussy lips had become bruised from George's massive member so I took it ever so achingly slowly that for the next hour we both slowly came to a simmering boil together.until finally as the sun rise began to filter its dawn light into the window we came and gently fell asleep in our arms

Hope there’s more to this

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

Wow what an amazing story

swansea

Superb

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this...

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

renfrewshireish

Love this

skeg

Poringland

Grantham

nicely written!!

Dudley

Newtownards

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story

Gloucester

Never fails to make me so damn hard

Near MK

Such a great story

north yorkshire

Hope there may be further to this story. Brilliant

Reigate

Nearly full again so I'll start part 3 soon.

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow brilliant night

I hope Pam tells her story about fucking Dan and Ian in her marital bed