FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching me take your wife.

Watching me take your wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urhamlad1975 OP   Man  over a year ago

Co.Durham

The meet has been arranged.

I walk her to yours where the 2 you meet me at the door, you wink at me, kiss her and feel Nikki's arse.

As we sit and talk you keep feeling Nikki's leg and push her dress up slowly, teasing me. You part her legs as you kiss her, feeling her tits through her dress. You keep looking at me as you do this.

You motion for me to join you, i come over and kneel in between her legs, looking up her dress and her smooth shaven pussy, i reach up rubbing her clit as you stand up and sit on the other chair to watch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Co.Durham

You sit down and take your cock out as you watch me spreading Nikkis legs wide as i start licking her cunt lips and her clit. Shes watching you telling you how good it feels to have another mans tongue inside her.

I tell her to stand upand take of her dress, leaving her heels and lingerie on. As she does i sit down and take my cock out. As she stands she bends over taking my length down her throat.

Her arse facing you, her cunt peeking out from her crotchless thong. As she sucks me she rubs her pussy. Pushing 3 fingers deep into her cunt. Moaning as i grab her head and face fuck her til she gags on my throbbing cock

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Love this type of meet

Co.Durham

Ramming it down her throat hard

Turning her round and spread her legs as she sits on my cock. Her tits bouncing as she takes ny length. Reaching around rubbing her clit as she watches you cock in hand.

Taking videos and photos of her as my cock slides in and out of her dripping wet cunt

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

This would have been great if you didn't use a name. I could then imagine you taking my wife.

Co.Durham

[Removed by poster at 10/05/21 13:53:32]

Co.Durham

Then change your wife's name.

» Add a new message to this topic