FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Never thought it would happen

Never thought it would happen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been married 20 years now. We have always been adventurous in are sex life. All so we thought. For the last couple of years the sex was a little mundane. It was hubby dropping little innuendos, then getting bolder during sex. Talking dirty asking if I'd like another man to be involved. This lead on to stories or fantasies being told during our love making sessions. About different scenarios. This was a fantasy i thought would always be kept in the bedroom.

That is until the most explosive sexual awaking of my life.

Let's begin, it was a normal weekend away in Manchester Saturday booking into the hotel. Then shopping. But i found the most exquisite outfit.i wanted it there and then. Could not wait to get back to the hotel. Bathed pampered then put on the outfit. I was buzzing, hubby though had been showered still sat in hipsters watching football.

Are we going yet! I ask 15 minutes babes till the end of the game.

I'm going down now i said. Yeah yeah he said. Not thinking i had the bottle. But tonight i had a spark. Off i went taking a seat at the bar. Ordering my drink feeling radiant confident. The most sexual i have felt in years. It wasn't long in fact a couple of minutes. Before i got the attention of a silver haired fox. Who wasted no time in sitting next to me.

Feeling the the most attractive and sexual i have in years. Set my mind spinning. I text hubby and told him of my companion at the bar. Also that is fantasy might turn into reality. As i was feeling very horny. When he should care to join me in the bar. I would prefer that he didn't make out that he knows me. Just to order is drink at the opposite side of me.to where the silver haired fox sat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start, like it

Hubby appeared, and to my excitement. Had the biggest smile on his face. Smiling back at him as he ordered his drink. He some how managed to get involved with our conversation. Having finished my drink. The silver fox ordered another drink and one for my companion next to me (hubby). The conversation carried on and got much bolder. With that for the first time. The silver fox put is hand on my knee whilst in conversation. It rested there for a moment. As i made no attempt to move it. He started moving his hand and tickling. Just above the knee and to the inner. The drinks were starting to take effect. Also me getting more excited i slightly opened my legs for is hand to climb higher. Hubby had noticed this, he had also notice a booth opposite the bar become vacant. He said why don't i and the silver fox move there.

Whilst he orders more drinks.

Upon taking my seat. I shuffle into the middle.as the silver fox sits next to me. With is hand in a slightly higher position. With my legs more open. For him to gain better access. I can feel the wetness of my pussy dampening my knickers.

As hubby returns with the drinks. The silver fox Makes his excuses and goes to the toilet. I turn to hubby and tell him. How i feel and that i will fulfil is fantasy tonight. If he wants me to. Upon saying this. He takes my hand and places it on is cock. Which is now bulging in is trouser. With that he as the biggest smile and answers with, please. But how are you going to move it. From the bar to the hotel room. Leave that to me. I say back to hubby. With a smile and a wink. The confidence is flowing, As with my juices. I say to hubby. Don't forget the silver fox as a room too.

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Sounding like a good weekend, cracking start

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Soon the silver fox returned from the toilet. Taking up the position to were he had left. His hand tickling my inner thigh. A few inches from my wet panties. With hubby stroking my other knee. This felt so horny. Having the attention of two guys. The conversation was hotting up asking questions about sexual preferences.

Then I felt a tip of a finger gently brush against my pussy. Sending electric shocks through my body. My legs parted more as my dress road higher. The silver foxes fingers were now stroking my pussy through my wet knickers. Coursing me to bit my bottom lip. To try and stem the squeal of excitement and pleasure.

By *eachboy123Man  over a year ago

Warrington

sounds horny, keep posting

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

Don’t stop!!

The silver foxes fingers had gained access into my damp knickers.i cannot remember being as damp as i was ever. With his fingers tickling away at my clit. I needed to take control of the situation.

Also not wanting to break hubbys cover. I explained that i was happily married. To a great man back home. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this. But i want both you guys to pleasure me tonight. Now condoms are a must. As i don't want either of you coming inside me. Anywhere else i don't mind. Also a bottle of wine to help with my nerves.which i didn't think i needed anyway. But it sounded good.

The silver fox said we could go to his room on the first floor. But first he would get the condoms from the gents. Whilst hubby had gone to bar.ordered two bottles of wine. Had them opened. As he knew we would struggle for a cork screw. Even though he had another sort of screwing on his mind. On his return i swiftly poured a large glass drank it quickly. Then off i went to the ladies. Leaving the guy's to talk. I can only imagine what was said.

On my return i could see them eagerly awaiting my return. With this i approached the table. Telling them to grad the drinks you've pulled. Come and fulfil this girls fantasies. With that all three of us set of to the silver foxes room

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Brings back some great memories. Of a lover and myself.

Cant wate for more

Hot as fook

Please carry on

Wow! More please

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Wish i was the Silver fox

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great story xxx

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *att_68Man  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Looking forward to the next part x

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more, so sexy.

This is a amazing story x

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Great story

On entering the silver foxes room. Hubby put the wine on the side. Whilst the silver fox put some music on. I was then sandwiched between my two studs. Hands and lips were all over me. I was gushing and my pussy had not had any attention as of yet. I was feeling light headed with all the electricity running through my body.

I felt my zip off my dress being undone. By my hubby who was behind me. For the first time. I could feel the silver foxes bulge through is trousers pushing against my stomach. It felt so naughty and sinful. But who cared as i was so lost in the sexual tension. My dress was pushed off my shoulders. Which fell onto the floor. As i stepped back. Leaving me stud there in matching lingerie and heels.

The silver fox stud back stroking is cock through his trousers. Taking in the sight of me in my lingerie. Now boys don't be shy i said. Let the girl see what she's been waiting for all night. Well i was not disappointed. Hubby is not small in the downstairs department. But the silver fox was very impressive. Thick and long standing there to attention

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

I dropped to my knees. As the silver fox approached me. Waving that impressive member in my face. Hubby came at me from the side. I struggled to get my hand around the silver foxes cock. But eagerly opened my mouth to taste it for the first time. I was wanking my hubby . While licking and sucking savouring the precum off the silver foxes cock. This girl was spoilt and didn't she know it. What the night had in store. I Couldn't wait to find out

I was pulled to my feet. Where hubby unclasped my bra. Hands pinching my nipples. Sometimes soft sometimes hard. Sending electric shocks through my body. The silver foxes hand inside my knickers.letting is fingers. tease the entrance of my soaking pussy. Then he removes is hand. Placing them either side of my hips. Then removes my knickers. Leaving me stood there in just my heels.

I am lead over and layed onto the bed. Hubby taking position near my head. With is cock inches from my mouth. While the silver fox. Opens my legs. Getting a clear view of my soaking pussy. I open my mouth inviting my hubby's cock. Whilst he plays with my nipples.

Then I feel the silver foxes head between my legs.for the first time. The hot breath and tong. Teasing my clit sending me into overdrive. Then whilst licking my clit. He inserts two fingers into my pussy. This immediately sets of my first of many climaxes of the evening.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

By *ld redMan  over a year ago

BORDERS

Sounds incredibly hot.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

I lay on the bed at the mercy of these two studs. My body is feeling the pleasure. That I didn't know possible. But by now I was getting inpatient. Wanting to feel there cocks between my legs. So I begged the guys to put on their condoms.

I don't know whether the silver fox. Was being a gentleman. Or just wanting hubby to open me up for his impressive cock. Hubby took position between my legs and entered me. For the first time of the evening. He started with a slow rhythm which had me climaxing immediately.

The silver fox lay at my side massaging my breast. Whilst I wanked that impressive condom covered cock. Only thinking to myself. What it's going to feel like. When it enters my pussy. This and my hubby's slow rhythm. Was giving me orgasam after orgasam.

I felt hubby slowly withdrawn. But knowing he had not cum yet. Positions were change. The silver fox was now between my legs. Holding what was a most impressive cock I have seen. At the entrance of my pussy. The anticipation was unbearable.

Horny af reading this keep it cumming x

"Horny af reading this keep it cumming x"

Glad to hear it. How do you think I felt with my 2 studs

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Omg I had to lie down and wank reading this

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Great story please keep going

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great story, very horny

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

please keep going

mullingar

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

"Horny af reading this keep it cumming x

Glad to hear it. How do you think I felt with my 2 studs "

I'd love to be numero 3

I was holding hubby's hand, well squeezing it. As the mighty specimen of a cock. Slowly started inching it's way into my pussy. Hubby was kissing me passionately. This was helping to stifle my moans and screams. Me kissing hubby while taking another mans cock was insane. Especially being my first cock other than hubby's. In the last 20 years.

As it went about halfway in something either popped or gave way. All of a sudden the flood gates opened. I was gushing like I had never gushed before. He pulled back and pushed in again. This time all the way. Climax after climax was running through my body.

I needed now to take this cock. All by myself and up to the hilt. So I instructed him. To pull out and lay on is back. I straddled him reverse and slowly impaled myself onto his cock. As I lowered myself down inch by inch. Being stretched by the girth. I was constantly gushing and climaxing. Hubby stud infront of me pushing his cock into my mouth. I think this again stifled my screams.

I was in total ecstasy. But also beginning to take control of the situation. To make it my experience that I would never forget.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there, very horny after reading this

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving the story. I so love reading stories written by ladies. More please!

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

This is great, keep it coming

All though I have never really been that much into anal. Tonight was a opportunity that I could not let pass me by. As i ask the silver fox if he had any lube. Only thing that is close is my aveeno cream. That is over there.

So I instructed hubby to get it while I repositioned myself. I was now mounted facing the silver fox. The boys knew what I wanted straight away no flies on these two.

As I pushed down and the lent forward. Nuzzling into the neck of the silver fox.

Hubby was busy rubbing aveeno cream. Onto his condom covered cock. Then around my anus. Sliding one then two fingers in. To lube and open me up. Then I felt him position himself. I bit into the neck of the silver fox. In anticipation of what was to come. My first double penetration.

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story love to hear more

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

Awesome story so and eagerly awaiting the rest of it

Very nice rude scenario. Especially as silver fox seems unaware you are husband and wife

Fabulous take!

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Fuck yes

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Fantastic story, more please

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant story

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Excellent story

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

As I said earlier, That anal wasn't my thing I realized this. Especially with the double penetration. I asked hubby to pull out.this kind of deflated my studs (pardon my pun) but I had other ideas.

I asked the studs, How they felt about doubling up. In my pussy. By the reaction I felt from the silver foxes cock. That was still in my pussy. I could feel it growing and twitching back to life. Seemingly bigger than before. Hubby had already lubed is condom covered cock. What had I done. My studs reaction, was clear to see and feel.

I again got into a position. Ready to take hubby's cock in my pussy. After a bit of awkwardness and manoeuvring into position. He pushed in. This felt different. But not in a bad way, like my anal. My studs somehow worked out a rhythm between them. I was feeling sensations I had never felt before.

I was full to the limits. My studs were working their magic. My organs started multiple climaxes. I don't how loud I was. But hubby says I was screaming my head off.

This was something I had never experienced before. How to explain it. Every part of me was tingling. Plus it was like. I was having an out of body experience. I feel like I am looking down at these studs. Making this girl very very happy.

This though took a lot out of me and my body. I know what they mean now. When you hear the saying. Your well and truly fucked. I asked the guys to pull out.

I pulled off the silver fox and lay exhausted on the bed. I told my studs. To take off their condoms. As I wanted them to cum all over my face. I wanted to taste and swallow their spunk. Well the guys must of been holding themselves back. Because the amount of spunk they produced was unbelievable. Quite I lot went in my mouth,i eagerly swallowed. It was in my eyes, up my nose, hair face neck. I was covered. The silver fox went to the bathroom and got me a towel. To clean myself up.

To my surprise hubby got off the bed,and started to get dressed. He wrote is numbering a piece of paper. Made his excuses and left. Later finding out, that he didn't want to break is cover.

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Excellent

By *luboyoMan  over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Amazing post

Blackburn

By *oggin manMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hope rhe Silver fox can go again and give you a nice surprise for hubby

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A very horny read had a good wank reading it.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story thanks for sharing x

This left me alone laying on the silver foxes bed. Completely naked with a man I had only known, For know more than six hours. By the sight of is cock he was ready for more action.

I explained to him. That my pussy was very sore and swollen. So I could not allow him to fuck me again. But I would wank and suck him off to completion. This he was more than happy with. So was I to have one last play. With this very impressive cock. He came again with a very big amount of cum. Which I cleaned up and swallowed. Every last drop. Savouring the taste as I licked it clean.

I told my silver stud. That I needed to get back to my room, and my own bed. Whilst getting dressed , he wrote is number. Told me to keep In touch. That anytime i was in the same area as him. We should me up mmmmmmm I thought.

I kissed the silver fox before I left. With a look in the mirror. At this rather disheveled lady. Doing the walk of shame. Back to my room. But this lady didn't care. As she certainly got her cream tonight. On walking back to my room. With my swollen pussy rubbing against my knickers. This was making me horny again.

On entering my room. Hubby had showered and run a bath for me. I soaked while hubby sat on the toilet. Taking about what had just happened.

I dried myself off. Told hubby to get my wand out of my bag. We both layed naked on the bed. Reliving the night. The wand was soothing in a way. On my sore and swollen pussy.i came in a matter of minutes. Then turned my attention to hubby. Who willingly filled my mouth. With another good amount of spunk. The cat had certainly got her cream tonight. This was one hell of sexual awakening.

"Brilliant story thanks for sharing x"

Thanks

"A very horny read had a good wank reading it. "

Glad you enjoyed

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Excellent story

Blackburn

Brilliant story

By *otwifecouplesw81Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

Wow that was Amazing we would love to do this one day

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story I hope you have more stories to tell

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

brilliant

So after we returned home. All I could think about was. What had happened and how it had changed my outlook on love and sex. That you can separate the two.

I love hubby more than ever. He is more horny since this happened. Well so am I.

We have had a few more encounters since. Which I hope to share. Also there is a bucket list now as well. Which I am ticking off. Please feel free to put your suggestions forward. Thanks again for reading. This was my sexual awakening. I feel so rejuvenated and sexually confident. I do hope you enjoyed my account. As much as I did.

"Excellent story I hope you have more stories to tell"

Take by three I posted Saturday

"Very nice rude scenario. Especially as silver fox seems unaware you are husband and wife "

It made it more erotic for me. With him not knowing he was my husband

"Wow that was Amazing we would love to do this one day "

Well now we're coming out of lockdown. You have no excuse get out there and let it happen

By *att_68Man  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Great read, thank you x

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Gloucester

Fabulous read. Never played or stroked as much reading a story

mullingar

"Fabulous read. Never played or stroked as much reading a story "

Glad you enjoyed

Absolutely fantastic story!! Xx

"Absolutely fantastic story!! Xx"

Thank you

"Great read, thank you x "

Thanks

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us

"Thanks for sharing your adventure with us "

Your welcome

"Hope rhe Silver fox can go again and give you a nice surprise for hubby"

He could go again but I was sore. So satisfied him in other ways

Gloucester

"Hope rhe Silver fox can go again and give you a nice surprise for hubby

He could go again but I was sore. So satisfied him in other ways "

Oh do describe that.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

wonderful story look for to the next one

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Great story

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Great read thank for sharing with us like to hear more if you have any to tell.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

» Add a new message to this topic