FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seduction on going

Seduction on going

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

True story and currently in going, Ill go into details, however to warn all it is not hard core and the seduction is on going over a couple years now.

It starts some 15 years ago when I was in head office of a new job, I work remotley, home worker before it became trendy.

So for the first time I bump into this lady, we shall call her Julia, she is wearing a short tight black dress, black tights and boots. Julia is petite bit very well made, fit body, boobs and bum. Classy lady who never in a million years would get involved in something like this. Very well looked after and very well spoken.

I get introduced and for me anyway Im thinking, jeez well you are a surprise lady. Anyway some small talk, we swap phone numbers in a business way and we go about our day.

Later that day I see her sitting at her desk, her boots are off and her legs are curled up on the chair. I walk over to say hello again and recieve a lovely happy smile and hello...Im now trying to talk to her in a an office full of people but the realiting is all I can see is her black sheer, 30 denier tights over her thighs and inner legs. Her shewr nylon clad legs just look so smooth and sexual, I really just wanted to run my hand over those thights and little tight calfs of her legs. I am trying to find a seat so I can sit and hopefully see up her skirt but no luck.

She does though (in my world) seductivley play with her tights around her feet, I havent a foot fetish but by fook this worked.

Did she mean it though or was it it just Julia being Julia.

More ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh yes more please

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

So anyway, over the course of the next few months we always seemed to bump into each other when I was at the office, she always had a big radient smile and we would chat away.

She always dressed sexily but not tarty, the dresses or skirts where short but just short enough to keep you wanting more, if it was a blouse it was a sheer blouse with the hint of lace bra below it.

The lady knew how to work a crowd, the heels where always on and when she walked, well it was like the parting of the red sea with the eyes watching.

She had the IT factor down to a T.

Undortunatly I also found out she was really in love after her first marriage broke up and was dating a guy, they where planning on getting married later that year...whilst my heart sank, it never gave up hope.

We arranged to meet for a meal one night after work as her future hubby was working late...I knew it wasnt going to be the big night Id hoped for but it was a start.

We duly met, her in tight jeans and top, her bum looked like a peach innhe jeans and her tight top really showed of the curves of her body, fuck she looked good.

The meal was going great and we retired to the bar, my heads now thinking this could go better than expected, until.the new hubby calls...he has finished early and will meet us in the bar ....Ooooo good I think...what a feckin let down.

Anyway he appeared, we all had a few drinks and I made my way to my hotel room alone.

That was the last time I saw her again for 5 years, then I sent a her a friends request through FB 2 years ago.

Still with me.....

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

I am. Thanks

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic