FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car Fantasy

Car Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enatton2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

True story.....

It was a sunny but chilly Saturday afternoon and Tani was heading for the pub garden with her friends. We have always been comfortable with her playing on her own should the opportunity arise, so I was at home hoping to receive a text or a pic of her having fun. The fact that one of the girls she was out with is an ex FB of hers just heightened my hopes.

Around 6pm she said they were all feeling a bit chilly so were heading back to one of the girls for more drinks and some dancing. This just fuelled my fire and imagination. Maybe they’d end up in an all girl orgy or at the very least Tani could rekindle her love of her friends ample chest.

I heard nothing until around 10pm, then I got a text from Tani “I’m hot, in more ways than one!! Can you come now?” Well that sent my imagination off the charts.

Why is she so hot? Why does she want me there so quick? What could I be walking into?

I pulled up outside the house and text her that I was there. She came to the door, flanked by her sexy ex-fb and the girl who’s house it was. They all looked very giggly and tipsy, Tani came waddling over to my car, leant in and said......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting Start carry on

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Keep going please

West Midlands

.... “im so horny but nobody is playing”

Right there my hopes were hanging by a thread. She turned back to the girls and waved goodbye and jumped in the car. All my thoughts of some girl on girl fun went up in smoke. However I hadn’t even reached the end of the street when Tani had my dick in her mouth, so there was some consolation.

I drove home slowly as she treated me to one of her amazing blow jobs, looking across at other drivers when the lights were on red, they didn’t have a clue. She paused for a second and said, “don’t go home, drive somewhere” So I headed for the outskirts of the city and some lay-bys. Eventually we were parked up on a very dark A road, cars whizzing by, her lips sliding up and down my cock as I played with her tits.

After a few minutes I noticed a car do a u-turn and park behind us. We both paused for a second, I saw him put on his interior light and he appeared to be a much older guy, probably in his sixties. Now I was curious where this would go, I’d love to see her with a guy of that age, was he about to approach?! Would she play along?

After a couple of minutes of playing and waiting, to my disappointment the guy drove away. At this point she was getting more and more turned on so I knew we needed to find a playmate, so I hoped on Fab to see who was near by. I posted a status and within minutes our inbox was busy. One guy we had spoke to before had told us about dogging spots in the area and he was there now. Not wanting a crowd I asked her would she fancy playing in the back of the car with him and I’ll drive them around. She gave me that look that needed no words.

So I arranged with him to meet at a petrol station a couple of miles away and told him she would be waiting on the back seat. The drive there was filled with anticipation, I played with her clit the whole way. As soon as we pulled up she pulled her skirt back down to its proper position, got out the car and into the back, less than a minute later, he appeared and got in the back with her.

After a brief hello, I drove them away looked in my rear view mirror at them and said “I’ll leave you to it”

I’d barely left the petrol station when I glanced and saw her lean towards him and reach into his lap.....

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lackxroseCouple  over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

This is on our list of to dos. Keep going great so far

This is once of our Fantasy's aswell, anyone local up for it please drop us a message

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Excellent

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

[Removed by poster at 12/05/21 05:45:07]

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

West Midlands

.... I pulled out of the petrol station and headed towards the countryside. The roads were dark and all I could see in my mirror was the silhouette of them kissing passionately. I listened to the rhythmic sound of her wanking him as they kissed, my own excitement growing.

It wasn’t long before she disappeared from view and I heard the familiar sound of her groaning with pleasure whilst her mouth was full of his cock. This was the highlight of the whole thing, my biggest turn on, the sound of her wetness as he played with her pussy and her muffled groans of pleasure. We drove almost in a full circle and approached the petrol station again, but I knew they weren’t finished so headed around again.

This time the traffic lights by the petrol station were red, so I had time to turn and watch him enjoying my wife. The sight that greeted me was amazing, her sat up against the door, one leg up on the seat and his head between her legs. She looked at me and smiled before she laid her head back on the window. I knew how much she loves having her pussy eaten, the orgasms were about to flow.

A horn beeped behind and I realised the lights had changed to green. My car has darkened rear windows so I have no idea if anyone in the lanes around us were aware of what was happening behind me. As I slowly navigated the lanes, the constant sounds of her wet pussy, her muffled blow jobs and his groans of pleasure had me stroking myself as I drove. After catching a few quick glimpses of what was going on, we were almost back at the petrol station again. The noises had stopped and they were both sat back reaching across slowly stroking each other.

“Are you pair finished?” I asked. They both laughed and agreed. Less than a minute later I was parked back on the forecourt, we said a quick goodbye and he left.

As we headed home she reached across and said “your turn!” Sucking my dick for the 15 minute drive home before heading in the house and talking through the whole thing as I fucked her. I’m amazed I lasted any time at all.

For a spur of the moment meet, it was great, I’d never even suggested it with her before. In fact during the conversation she admitted that when he left she was kind of hoping I was going online to find another guy!! This weekend she’s going to a get together with her friends for a birthday. Round 2 could be on the horizon

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *arcoitaliaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Really hot ??

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Cant wait for more mmmmm

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

West Midlands

She’s meeting friends for a birthday this evening, drinks will be flowing and she’s asked me for a lift home......

» Add a new message to this topic