FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filthy work fantasy

Filthy work fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ella chow OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I work in a shop out of the town centre in a estate so it's not unusual to have a odd hour where nobody comes in. I do flert with the odd female from time to time and many customers tell me alsorts of thing's. While quite i do tend to log in on here each day then quickly put it on standby when a customer comes in, serve the customer then resume when they leave.

This particular day I see a regular lady pull up and i put my phone down on the counter not knowing I've left my phone on and a totally random picture of a nice female naked showing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

watching

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bradford

Showing a nice pair of tits in clear view oh the shock and horror as she looks at my phone she just comes out and says i take it your like most men liking boobs? I said it's like that a mate just sent me it asking if I thought they was real or fake? She said so what do you think? I replied by saying unless you see a scare or they ridiculously big I would say there real but I've never seen a fake pair so it's hard to say she just comes out and says there real mine have been enhanced I said your joking they don't look it she said go in back I'll show you.

I drop the shutters while picking up my keys with the shutter fob on.

Cone on great start

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

nice start

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Bradford

As the shutters finish coming down she lifts up her top and I say there very nice you can't notice hardly they have been enhanced she goes to theses are the small scars and as you see they more rounded and firmer.

So I say do they feel different? no was her reply feel for yourself so round the counter I pop with each step my dick is getting bigger and harder i reach out with both hands cupping one and a full on hand wide spread over the over one. She says I bet your dicks hard now yes I replied she pops a hand my pants over the area my hard throbbing dick is and says see all men love tits I said am more into the nipples to be honest.

Great start, I'm the same, nipples do it for me !

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Bradford

Feel free to play with my nipples she says, with that i place my lips around her her left nipple and start lightly sucking and teasing with my tongue.

Oh that's good don't stop she says, with that i carry on and slip my hand down on the flesh of her bum cheek and rest it there while just enjoying the moment. About 10 seconds in her hand is undoing my belt and buttons and in under my boxer's to my very very very hard dick.

Great

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Liking this

Bradford

I switched boobs and returned the favour and then she lifted my top and over my head, went and directly stud behind me and started wanking me while with her other hand she played with my nipple and as she's wanking me I feel her tits on my back as well as my balls swinging and bounce around with each stroke. 5 mins must of passed and am now shooting hot fresh spunk all over the shop wow we swap around and now am behind her rubbing and fingering her pussy with one hand while holding and grabbing her tits with my other hand while she's back up to my dick her breathing and moans getting deeper and more noticeable am thinking any minute now then all of a sudden her full body shudders and shivers followed by out of breath moans.

She spins around and starts sucking on my dick with in minutes am back to fully hard she turns and leans over my counter.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Very good

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Nice

Bradford

Ready for me to enter her from behind of which i gladly do, it's sliding in nice and easy and very fast evan though she keeps saying faster faster I am now going the fastest I have ever gone to the best of my knowledge am also thinking about making sure with each thrust I smack my balls against her pussy flaps after a few minutes we both cum together. Both of us out of breath I say I bet anyone could of hierd us outside she just laughed and said yeah but we had the fun and next time we will be louder.

» Add a new message to this topic