FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Favourite (repost)

My Favourite (repost)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Lick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have just re read one of my short stories and I'd forgotten how much it turns me on. I couldn't find my original post so just thought I'd blonk it here again

I arrived at his mid morning as arranged. The front door was left unlocked so I let myself in which I'd done many times before. He wasnt in the kitchen or lounge so I went upstairs excited at the thought that he was waiting in his bed for me. No, not up there either the only place left to check was the garden. I should of known, it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and I knew he loved to sunbathe. There he was face down totally naked stretched out on his sunlounger. I stopped by the sliding doors and drank in his body, knowing that we were going to fuck. His toned legs were longer than the lounger, his pert arse looked gorgeous, his wide shoulders spilling over the edges. He was a man mountain and I wanted him.

Stripping off inside I chucked my clothes on the sofa and creeped out, trying not to disturb him. I put my hand lightly on his calve and began to gently run it up his leg, moving to the inside of his thigh when I got to the top. I ran my finger from the bottom of his bum crack to the top, I heard him moan lightly and he stirred a little.  I bent to kiss his arse cheeks and give them a cheeky squeeze. I walked around to the top of the sun bed and I crouched down, he opened his eyes and smiled. We kissed passionately, enough to make my pussy twinge. 'You stay right where you are' I said, wanting to give his bum some more attention.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Well obviously we are going to need more as soon as you mention giving his bum some attention

Northampton Somewhere

"Well obviously we are going to need more as soon as you mention giving his bum some attention "

Oh, go on then

Northampton Somewhere

I stood with one leg either side of the lounger and squatted down resting on his calves. My pussy had parted, I touched myself,  I wasn't surprised at how wet I was already. On the journey to his all I had been thinking about was having his big dick inside me again, wondering if he was going to over power me, if he was going to fuck my arse, if he was going to tie me up, the possibilities were endless. I massaged his arse cheeks, spreading them further apart with each motion, exposing his bum hole. I leant forward, taking in his musky scent and kissed him, my tongue started licking, long licks to begin with, the whole length of his arse crack. I could hear his gasps and appreciative moans as I grazed over his tight hole. I started to flick my tongue on him while holding his cheeks apart, slowly at first but getting faster. He was arching his back, trying to look around at me, I could only imagine how hard his cock was underneath him. Sitting up again I put two fingers inside me covering them with my sweet juices. I rubbed his hole, wetting it more, before I gently inserted one. He was so tight as I started to slide in, I stayed still while his body adjusted before I squeezed the other finger in.  I began to finger fuck his arse, he got slippery quickly but I could still feel his muscles clenching me.

I had grown pretty good at reading his body and would know when to stop, I didn't want him to cum, I wanted that inside me. After a few minutes his breathing intensified and his legs were quivering slightly so I slowly took my fingers out, and watched as his hole puckered back up perfectly. One day I would use a strap on him and have his virgin arse.

Standing, so he could roll over I got my first glimpse of his erection that day, he looked massive, an easy eight inches and girthy to. I could of straddled him there and then, taking him deep inside me, my pussy was ready but he had other ideas. 'Ride my face' he said. I went in for a kiss first, playfully rubbing my cunt the length of his hard cock as I moved up his body. I loved the way he kissed me, so firmly but with such tenderness. I positioned myself over him and hovered over his mouth, he held my waist and pulled me down onto him. I felt his tongue inside me as I started to grind on him, I was so aroused, face sitting in his back garden, I wondered if any neighbours were enjoying the view.

I reached back to feel his throbbing cock and I had to have it. I got off his face and moved down, I slid slowly onto his cock until the full length of him was deep inside me. He bounced me up and down as we kissed again. He swung his legs over the side of his sun bed, stood and carried me into the house and through to the hallway, his dick still buried in me,  he put me down at the bottom of the stairs. He nodded for me to head up, I got halfway up when he grabbed my hips, taking me by surprise.  He pulled me towards him and I felt his tongue searching for my arsehole, it was warm and wet and felt wonderful. I started to moan as my orgasm stirred, I became louder as I felt two fingers easing their way into my soaking cunt. As he finger fucked me I began to play with my clit, it wasn't long before I was telling him to stop, but he knew me well enough to know that I didn't really want him to. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and filled my arse with them, I was on the verge of coming, my body was shaking. I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy and as he pushed in slowly I felt so full, I orgasmed right there on his stairs.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

» Add a new message to this topic