FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milf next door's hubby working abroad

Milf next door's hubby working abroad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago I lived next door to Shaun and Ella, an attractive mid 40s couple, a few years older than I was, I didn't know them particularly well just enough for a bit of small talk. Then Shaun seemed to disappear all of a sudden, I assumed they'd separated. Aftercsome high winds part of the fence between our back gardens had blown down, easily repairable but I'd need to do it from their garden.

I knocked on the door and Ella answered, even dressed in jogging bottoms and a T shirt she looked sexy, long dark hair, slim and toned with small but perky breasts. She invited me in. I explained why I'd come around and she thanked me, she told me "it will be another couple of months before Shaun gets back". I asked where he was, and Ella explained he was working in Holland on a construction project, it wasn't practical for him to come back each week so he was staying there each weekend "I can only imagine what he's getting up to over there without me" she said with a cheeky grin that surprised me.

She then said she was going out there the weekend after next and they'd booked a hotel in Amsterdam. "I love Amsterdam", I replied, "they've got their priorities right over there". Ella smiled again, "oh yes, been a few years since I was last there but we used to go quite often on the ferry, we dpent most ofourtime in the red light district", there was that cheekygrin again, "I bet he's there every week". She didn't seem to mind the idea that her hubby might be shagging a different prostitute each night.

I arranged to fix the fence on Saturday and said my goodbyes. "I'll have a pot of tea ready for you" Ella shouted as I left.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *colinbrightMan  over a year ago

Accrington

Sounds very promising, tel us more

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting start

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Saturday came and I trotted next door at 8.30am, which I didn't think was too early, and knocked on the door to let Ella know I was there. She answered in a fluffy dressing gown, "sorry, am I a bit early?". "No, no, come in, I'll put the kettle on", Ella beckoned me in. She led me into the kitchen.

"How long do you think you'll be?" She asked as she was prepared the cuppas. "Probably just a couple of hours, I think it just needs a few nails really" I replied. She brought over my tea and sat down next to me. I noticed that although she wasn't dresses, she had makeup on and her hair looked ready.

We started to chat. She asked about my non existant love life, "I don't know how you cope, I'm 6 weeks without Shaun and desperate for a shag". I was shocked that she would come out with that, Ella clearly noticed. "Don't be embarrassed, I bet you are too". "Er, yeah, I am" I sheepishly replied. "I've got a friend who you'd love to meet, even if you don't properly hit off she'll almost certainly want a shag, she's a right nympho, I can arrange a date". Amazed, and intrigued I got a little excited, "yeah, that would be great". She looked me up and down, "yeah, she'd eat a handsome lad like you up" she laughed.

I finished my cuppa, "I'd better get started" and I made my way outside for a couple of hours hard labour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Good start

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

A little more would be nice ??

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Do like how this is going.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

good start

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *enlewisMan  over a year ago

Ross on wye

""How long do you think you'll be?" She asked as she was prepared the cuppas. "Probably just a couple of hours, I think it just needs a few nails really" I replied. She brought over my tea and sat down next to me. I noticed that although she wasn't dresses, she had makeup on and her hair looked ready."

You should definitely screw it instead of nailing it (the fence I mean)

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

ayr / glasgow

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *onnie1961Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Plz more of this story sound so hot and sexy X

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *exlingtonMan  over a year ago

derby

Horny start

By *ionandlionessmancCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I finished the fence, by no means a professional job but it'll hold for a few more years. I could see Ella was in her kitchen, still in her dressing gown, I knocked on the window to wave that I was finished. She beckoned me in for another cuppa and I couldn't really say no.

"Looks like you've done a good job, you're obviously very good with your hands". "It wasn't anything too tricky" I replied. "I phoned Cheryl my friend I was telling you about earlier, she's interested but has another date tonight, said maybe next weekend, do you think you can hold out another week?". "It'll be hard" I replied. "If it'll be hard we might have to do something about that", Ella put her hand on my knee, I nearly spat my tea out.

Ella had a look on her face, a horny look, this was going to happen. "What about Shaun?" I asked. "We agreed we could shag other people while he was away, and I need a good fucking". I was gobsmacked. She took my hand, "come on" and I was led upstairs.

London

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

manchester

When we got to the bedroom there were towels on the bed. "You're all sweaty after all that hard work, why don't you have a shower". It was more of an order than a question. Ella lay in the bed znmand watched me strip, "I knee you had a nice arse, I could tell, mmm" she told me. I went into the en suite and got in the shower, "just use Shaun's shower gel" she shouted at me.

I lathered up. I wanted yo be quick but also to make sure I was clean for Ella. I had my back to the shower door and all of a sudden felt two hands on my waist. I turned around to see Ella, I looked at her beautiful brown eyes and kissed her passionately, not even pausing to check her body out. Our hands were all over each other and I could feel my cock getting hard.

"Mmm, you said it was going to be hard this week" Ella laughed. She took my soapy cock in her hand and started to slowly pull it back and forth. I started to get a good look at her figure, glistening with soapy water dripping over her. She was slim, very toned, her boots were small, perky, with small areola but big hard nipples. I pulled at her left nipple and we kissed again.

I was now rock hard, and Ella was still slowly working my cock with her hand. I took her hand away and turned her around, pulling her arse towards my hard cock. I kissed her neck as I felt for her wet pushsy, rubbing her clit. "Mmm, let's go back in the bedroom" Ella told me and I pulled away to let her out of the shower.

I need a neighbour like this

Dont we all

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

BIGGLESWADE

Don't stop there.

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Newtownards

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice. The house next door to me is up for sale. One can only hope a horny couple but it

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Very interesting

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

manchester

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

London

ayr / glasgow

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

Ella led the way, I got a good look at her arse, it was quite curvy for someone so slim. She picked up a towel, turned around and handed it to me, our eyes lingered on each others bodies before we quickly patted the bulk of the shower water off ourselves and then we embraced again.

"Sit on the bed", Ella ordered, I duly obliged as she knelt in front of me. She took still hard cock in her hand and started to wank it slowly before moving her face closer to it. "Mmm, that's good" I said as she liked around the base of my shaft and balls. She was clearly an expert at giving head. She worked her tongue up my hard cock to the bellend, tonguing around the edges before putting her lips around it.

As she sucked I felt a finger on my arsehole, I jolted and she moved her mouth away. "Never had a finger up the bum?" Ella asked. I shook my head. "There's a first time for everything" she said as she opened her mouth to take my cock back inside, as she tongued around the shaft she stuck a finger in my arse. It was amazing, I felt like I was going to cum straight away. She slowly fucked my arse with her finger as she sucked my hard cock, I held on for about 30 seconds before saying "I'm going to cum". She pulled her head up a little but kept my cock in her mouth and started fingering my arse harder. I was ready to explode, I came hard in her mouth, a big load.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Great start, twitching sat here

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

renfrewshireish

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very nice

Northumberland

mullingar

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

Ella stood up, my cum was dribbling out of the side of her mouth over her lips. She kissed me and some transferred into my mouth. I pushed her down on the bed, kissed her again and moved down her body, kissing her neck first before moving to her breasts. I worked my tongue around her left nipple, sucking on it, "mmm" she groaned. I kissed her toned belly and moved my head further down and pushed her legs apart.

Her pussy was freshly shaven and glistening. I put a finger inside and she was already very moist. I began to flick at her clit with my tongue while gently fingering her wet fanny. I worked up the speed of my tongue action and put a second finger in. "Oooh, that's gooooood", Ella groaned. I put my fingers in deeper, searching for the elusive g spot as I lapped away at her clit.

"Fuck, God, that's it!!", Ella was getting more vocal. I started fucking her hard with my fingers. She shuddered, "mmmmmm, mmmmmm, yes, don't stop, mmmmm". She tensed up and I could feel the wetness increasing. "Stop, stop" she whispered. She'd cum hard, and was spasming in multiple orgasms. I moved back up to her face and held her as I kissed her once again.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Great story, can't wait until she introduces her friend

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Hot so far

Ella started stroking my cock again as we kissed, it was still flaccid but was soon coming back to life. As I grew hard I pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top, using my knee to open her legs wide. I placed the tip of my now solid cock against her wet bald pushy. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me towards her, penetrating her tight pussy. I began slowly and gently thrusting in and out, deeper and deeper.

"Let me go on top" she said. I pulled out my cock, glistening with precum and pussy juice and lay back next to Ella. She straddled me, grabbing my hard wet cock and guiding herself down on it. As she rode me I rubbed her clit until she tensed up and came again.

She climbed off me shuddering again and lay next to me, we kissed hard and I climbed back on top and reentered her soaking fanny. My hard cock slid in easier this time. "Fuck me, harder, harder, yes, fucking hell, yes", Ella screamed as I thrust my cock in as far as it would go. I came hard inside her, and she shuddered again. I pulled my cock out which was turning flaccid once more, and lay back beside her.

"I needed that", Ella said. "Me too, that was amazing" I replied. We kissed again and then I got dressed and as I was about to leave she handed me a bit of paper. "Cheryl's number, you will call her won't you, you won't regret it". "I will" I replied, not believing my luck. We said our goodbyes and I went to get my tools and went back to my house.

Great !

Newtownards

Northumberland

Looking forward to the next installment ,

Xx

Blackburn

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Over the next few days, I only briefly saw Ella, we exchanged pleasantries with knowing smiles, "give Cheryl a call" she shouted as I got into my car to go to work. I hadn't called her slutty sounding friend yet. I decided I would try on my lunch break.

Cheryl was very chatty on the phone, "Ella said I'll definitely not be disappointed" she laughed, Ella had told her, and she seemed to be more than fine that I'd shagged her married friend a few days ago. We arranged to meet in a pub on Friday night. She said she would wear a red top and had blond curly hair.

Friday came quickly enough. I was nervous, I always get nervous on a date, I was comfortable with Ella because it wasn't a date. I hoped I would end up screwing Cheryl instead of screwing this up. I arrived at the pub, it was ticking over without being too busy for a Friday.

Half way through my pint a woman walked in, red low cut top and tight black jeans showing off her curved figure and she had long blonde curly hair. She was seen in a different way to Ella. I caught her eye and smiled and she walked over and we introduced ourselves to each other.

renfrewshireish

ayr / glasgow

swansea

Sounds good

Blackburn

north east lincs

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Everything was an innuendo for Cheryl, she was also very touchy feels as she quizzed me on my liaison with Ella. "So, you're very good with your hands then" she teased. Then after only a couple of drinks she said "it's a bit dead in here, why don't we go back to mine". She was so forward. We supped up and got a taxi back to her house.

We were barely through the door and she pulled my arse towards her and we kissed passionately. She pushed me back on the stairs and climbed on me, I was frantically pawing at her large soft breasts. She stood up "come on then" and she led me upstairs to her bedroom.

We embraced again and as we did she started unbuttoning my shirt. As my chest was released she moved her face down and nibbled on my right nipple. She was an animal. I helped her out of her top, she had a sexy black bra with pink trim. We each unbuttoned our jeans and pulled them off until we were both only in our underwear. My erection now showing through my white jockey shorts.

"Mmm, Ella told me I wouldn't be disappointed". Cheryl giggled as she eyed my hard cock. Her figure was fantastic curvy, big boobs, nice round arse. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto me and we kissed again.

swansea

London

Blackburn

north east lincs

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Get stuck in lad

Dudley

manchester

mullingar

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Have you still got her number?

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Excellent!

ayr / glasgow

renfrewshireish

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

Great story

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good

Telford

Newtownards

birmingham

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Can't wait to hear more

Great story.

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous

By *romthetoonMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Great story.

I am in Gateshead. Hope you send me Cheryl's number.

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

We kissed hard and I fumbled to undo Cheryl's bra, "here let me", she took over undid it with ease and slowly released her beautiful big soft breasts with massive nipples. I took them in my hands and moved my mouth to her right boob and began flicking it with my tongue. Cheryl groaned, I switched to her other nipple and did the same.

I pushed her down onto the bed and peeled off her panties, revealing a trim but still hairy bush, a rarity these days. I moved my head to her pussy and positioned my crotch over her face in a 69 position. Cheryl pulled my jockeys off and my now hard cock flopped out onto her face.

I began to lap at her pussy, it was moist but not yet sopping wet. As I did Cheryl took my cock in her mouth, no messing around, straight to business. I began to finger her fanny and she, like her friend the week before, put a finger against my arsehole and began fingering me.

birmingham

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

north east lincs

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fuck so horny ??

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Newtownards

London

manchester

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

ayr / glasgow

By *oastboyMan  over a year ago

Long Beach California

What a story.

Dudley

BIGGLESWADE

Please continue.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

More please

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Telford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

mullingar

By *ogermooreMan  over a year ago

south london

Very good

By *FPO40Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Very good can’t wait for the next instalment

Blackburn

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

swansea

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Excellent! Looking forward to more

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Next installment please xx

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Poole

We 69'd for a couple of minutes before I moved back up to face Cheryl. "Ella mentioned you liked a bit of bum play" she grinned. "I'd never done it until last week" I replied. "I think you're kinkier than you think, do you like handcuffs?". And Cheryl started rummaging in her bedside drawer.

She brought out a pair of hand cuffs and a blindfold. After directing me to the centre of the bed she handcuffed both my wrists to the top of the bed and then put the blindfold on me. She then kissed me, moving down to my neck before biting my nipples and moving back down to my hard cock and taking it back in her mouth.

Again she started fingering my arsenal, but her fingers were cold and moist, she was lubing me up. "Just one minute". I could hear Cheryl open the wardrobe, when she returned she said "if it hurts too much just tell me". I think I knew what was coming and I felt a cold slimy hard dildo begin to stretch my arse.

Cheryl pushed my legs up and apart and she was between them. She was wearing a strap on and gently fucking me. "Is that good?" She asked. "mum yesss" I replied my hard cock was twitching. Cheryl grabbed it snd started wanking me as she slowly fucked my tight virgin arsehole.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Poole

Love it

swansea

Love it