FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New job

New job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * foot plus and funny OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

It was my first day of a new job. The normal walk around and meeting everyone. I had already lost intrest that was until i walked into the sales office and met katie (name changed) she was tall for a women but still a lot smaller than myself at 6 foot 5. She was at a guess a size 18 but not fat perfect build with the biggest tits i had ever seen in real life. But the main thing was her stunning green eyes and naughty smile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chesterfield

Work settled down and the first couple of weeks soon passed. With katie being a great help and my go to person if i needed anything.

With the sale period about to start i spent longer and longer in the sales office with katie. At first on the other sode of the desk before she got tired of turning the screen and told me to come sit at the side if her.

She smelt amazing and the low cut top showing off miles of cleavage didnt help me grasp the figures.

Hours flew past at it was soon 7pm and we was the only people left in the building. On callong it a night we both stood up together and ended up with our faces inches apart. Without even thinking i leaned in amd kissed her. She responded for a second before pulling away saying she couldnt do that to her boyfriend and ran from the office.

Leaving me stood there. Had i miss read her signals. Would she report me to the dragon in HR. i grabed my jacket and left thibking about that had happened

chesterfield

A couple of weeks passed with very little contact from katie. But no call from HR either.

Out of the blue an email poped up from katie. Saying she was sorry for her reaction and really wanted to kiss me but couldnt cheat on her boyfriend but she couldnt stop thinking about it. Asking if she was single would i still be intrested.

Trying not to reply to quick amd coming off desprate and horny.

I explained that she was a stunning lady and of course i would want her. End with my personal mobile number incase she needed me for anything.

Seconds later a message pings up from a new number which of course it was from katie. And then a whats app. Opening what i saw shocked me and instantly horny. It was katie with her strappy top pulled down showing off her incredible tits in a lace bra. As i kept look more it was in the sales office. Another poped up saying just taken are you coming to see me xx.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh happy days

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish