FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lacy's Photoshoot (TV/CD)

Lacy's Photoshoot (TV/CD)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *viatorLDN OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"Looking good Lacy"

I'd walked into your living room to find you stood in front of a tripod mounted camera and taking photos of yourself.

I stood for a few seconds, listening to the camera's shutter firing and watching you strike a series of poses, each slightly different but all clearly designed to capture your outfit and those feminine lines.

"Won't be too long, just a couple more and I'll be done"

"Feel free, I'm enjoying the view"

More posing, you were clearly getting into it now and while they'd never be seen each was becoming progressively sexier, skirt lifted just that little bit higher, lips being licked, legs that tiny bit wider to the point where you needed to steady yourself.

I was holding two cups, my coffee and your tea, and when it became obvious you'd finished took a few steps forward, sat down beside you and placed them both on the floor.

"You look good"

"Thank you, everything M&S as usual, apart from the shoes of course"

"Let me guess Clarks?"

You'd sat down and I'd taken one of the shiny black shoes in my hand, lifted both it and your leg off the floor and was admiring it closer.

"That feels good , it's nice to be appreciated"

I held the shoe with one hand and took hold of your calf with the other, feeling your soft warm feminine skin through your tights and sensing you were finding it a quite pleasant experience began to massage it.

Letting your foot fall gently to the floor I shuffled closer and began to caress that gorgeous nylon clad leg, lingering around your ankle and calf before moving progressively higher.

Your head fell back, breathing grew deeper and you let out the faintest of whimpers as you relaxed a little more.

I moved again until I was kneeling in front of you and after I'd very gently moved your legs to either side of me began to loosen my belt, you were looking straight into my eyes but seemed powerless to move.

I moved closer still, unzipped my jeans and watched as your gaze changed, you focused in on my waist and let out a tiny gasp as the full length of my now rock hard and throbbing cock was finally released.

With both hands on your legs I slid them under your skirt and teased down your tights, as slowly as I could to prolong the experience and give you time to ready yourself.

Lifting your legs higher and resting them on my shoulders I let my weight fall forward and entered you, the soft fabric of your panties passing over my skin as I slid all the way in.

I rested there for a moment, enjoying the feeling and the sight of your own arousal growing inside your pretty white panties, the material becoming increasingly more taught.

With your arms now wrapped around me and holding me tight I rocked slowly back and forth, feeling you tighten around me as if not wanting me to go.

In and out, in.... and out... locked together as we enjoyed one another and the aroma of sex filled the air.

One last deep thrust saw your head fall back and your grip on me tighten even more as I exploded inside you, filling you with every last drop!

We stayed that way, coupled together, for a minute or two and I was still hard and nestled inside you when I handed you your tea x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acyNylonsTV/TS  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

What an amazing story. Made me blush reading it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tights and white knickers... My kind of CD...

By *ey-hoMan  over a year ago

somehere

Ooooooft.. wish that was me!

London

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 16:13:10]

London

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 16:13:02]