FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 4sum fun

4sum fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkymunky1 OP   Man  over a year ago

blyth

Wrote this up and lost the 1st part, let me know what you think of it! So....

It turns out the Americans are our Course Leaders... During the 5 nights we've had loads of naughty fun on the evenings and even had a quickie in the toilets on a lunch break. So then 15:00 on Friday the course finishes and the Americans ( Carly and Brandon) invite all the new employees to celebrate with a glass of fizz in the Bar.

We've been getting to know them a little through the week and Brandon keeps topping your glass up and flirting with you, I'm stood with Carly chatting when she says "Brandon really wants to Fuck Amy, how would you feel about that?".... "Well it's nothing to with me" I reply. "REALLY?" says Carly... "We've heard you fucking every night" she laughs.... "Well we're not together, we just like to fuck!" I tell her "and if Brandon's going to have fun I don't want to be left out" Carly responds before turning and walking away, Brandon spots her leave so leans in Kisses you on the cheek and whispers"See you later"....

A couple more glasses of Fizz and we head back to My room, I haven't told you what Carly said but you're really turned on after Brad's flirting. You fall back onto the bed, hitching your skirt up you say, "I need you to eat me my Pussy... Make me cum" so I proceed to perform oral on you... You're so wet.. I kiss your thighs and tease you with a finger while my tongue works on your clit... You're moaning and groaning, pushing yourself against my face... Back arched hips pushed forward... You cum loudly as my fingers find your Gspot... "FUCK I needed that" you say.... As I get back to my feet I notice a piece of paper by the door, It's a note..I read it out loud "We'd love to spend an hour or so with Amy and Yourself this evening" signed love C&B xxx "What do you think?" I ask you... "Why not" you respond and start to blush a little.. "He's hot" you giggle.... " Bzzzz.... A message comes through on my phone..." Meet at the bar 1945? C&B XXX.... I quickly respond with a ??A&A xxx

"Right we better get ready,I'll knock for you at 1940"

I Knock on your door and when you open it I can't help but let out a "Wow" you look amazing with a nice tight black dress on and stiletto heels.... "Let's go have some fun" you say as you grab my handband drag me to the bar..... In the lift I can't help but grab a cheeky snog and you give my cock a little stroke through my trousers.

We walk in the Bar and spot Carly And Brad at a table in a quiet section they beckon for us to go over... They've already you a nice glass of Champagne poured from the expensive Bottle they had sat chilling in the ice bucket... "And here's a Whisky for you Adam" says Brad before Carly pipes up with "You might need it" before patting the seat for me to sit beside her and Motions for you to take a seat next to Brad.

With the drink flowing and the conversation becoming quite naughty Carly stands up and says "Come with me" and gestures with her hand that the 3 of us follow her... She leads the way with you and Brad behind and then I'm behind.,as we're walking I see Brad's hand slip up the back of your thigh.. Under your dress and has a little squeeze of your arse cheeky... Showing off your sexy underwear. We're all following Carly now and she leads us into the Spa area Which has a sign on the Door stating its Closed for maintainence. Carly tells us that she's arranged for the Spa to be off limits to other residents. Once inside we notice more champagne on a Table beside the swimming pool and a bottle of Jameson With 2 glasses "Let's go and relax over here" So we all sit in the comfy chairs and pour the drinks. I'm feeling a little lightheaded by this point and Say to Carly "I need to cool down you want to join me for a swim?" "But Adam, I don't have a costume" she giggles before slipping out of her dress to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She grabs my hand a drags me in fully clothed and then swims away, leaving me to have to take my sodden clothes off.I'm naked now and she swims back upto me, puts her arms around my neck and starts to bite my lip gently as we start to kiss. As we kiss my cock soon becomes hard and Carly, sensing this jumps and wraps her legs around my waist so that my cock slips between her legs and rubs between her legs and arse cheeks. With each probe of her tongue she grinds her hips to rub against my cock making me want her. We look across the pool and see by this point Brad's charm has worked on you, he has your dress up around your waist and your Knickers are on the floor, You're not sure what you're enjoying the most, watching Me and Carly or Brad using his fingers and Tongue on you to the Cusp of orgasm. I take Carlys hand and we walk over to where you and Brad are She sits me down next to Brad and says to you "I want to watch you suck these two!" then takes a seat to watch. I'm already naked and hard so you take my cock in your mouth first while using your hand to release Brad's from his trousers, he's quite big and hard and you struggle to release it so he reaches in and helps you, when it breaks free I see your eyes light up, it's a good size about the same length as mine but with a little more Girth. As you're sucking me you look up into my eyes which really turns me on and I look across and see you stroking Brads length, nice and slow then switching.. Taking his cock in your mouth... Its a little bigger and your really having to work to fit his girth inside your mouth but you manage and gradually find it more comfortable... Slowly taking more of his length into your throat... Waking me nice and gently with one hand as the other plays with Brad's balls.

I look across at Carly and can see that she's hitched her legs up and spread them over the arms of the chair, exposing her shaven pussy for all to see. As Amy continues to work on both cocks, Carly sits back and plays softly with her wet pussy, slipping a finger inside occasionally using her juice to help lube her clit. Whilst rubbing and playing with her clit her other hand massages her pert breasts, squeezing and pulling on her erect nipples whilst watching Amy pleasuring the men. Now I stand, pull you off your knees and push you onto the sofa, inviting Carly over to join us, Brad and I kneel on the sofa whilst she goes down on you. One cock either side of Carly gently kisses, licks and sucks on your pussy. She uses her thumbs to pull your lips apart giving her tongue full access to your wanton pussy, your moans and groans stifled by the meaty cocks fucking your mouth. Brad then grabs Carly and throws her on the sofa beside you and motions for You to pleasure Carly, you tell him you've never done it before but he just pushes your head gently towards her. You start kissing around her thighs then move up and over her pussy kissing and running your tongue across Carlys pubic bone. Plucking up the courage you tentatively move down towards her clit running your tongue round n round in little circular movents on her clit taking in the sweet smell of her pussy mixed with chlorine from the pool. As you get more confident you push and probe just inside the flick up and over her enlarged clit, Carlys orgasm building with each and every stroke with your tongue, lifting her hips off the sofa to push against you She's no longer able to concentrate on the two meaty cocks she's been sucking, totally overwhelmed as you you rub against her clit with your fingers, her hips buck forward and she squirts not just once but twice screaming with each release her juices hit your breasts and splash, "Fuck me Amy, that was amazing" says a breathless Carly.

"My turn now" you say as you Turn and expose yourself for Brad to take you from behind. "Mmmm" you gasp as Brad pushes the tip of his thick cock inside your pussy slowly pushing an inch further with each gentle thrust, "Fuck my mouth Adam" you beg as Brad's cock finally fills your Cunt. I Happily oblige slipping my cock in your mouth and putting my hands on the back of your head so that I can control how deep to fuck Your throat, timing my thrusts with Brad so that were both filling you at the same time, my cock in your throat bringing tears to your eyes and making you gag. "Now I need my arse fucked you say" and Carly now pipes up "Me too" recovered from her spent state she kneels on the sofa and tells Brad to fuck her arse. So now we have you and Carly face to face on the sofa kissing as Brad and I plough into your arse. We're building a nice steady rhythm with our cocks in your Arse pushing a little deeper each time....... Carly now breaks away and tells me to sit down "Now Amy sit your arse on Adams cock" she demands... Your happy to obey and take my cock in your arse facing forward, Carly Pushes you back.... takes hold of Brad's cock and guides him inside your pussy, you groan and wince slightly at first as it's uncomfortable but Brad's thick cock gradually slides inside you. With every thrust inside you he pushes you up down on my cock stretching both of your holes "mmmm fuck me... HARDER... DEEPER.... FUCK ME" You scream as we work together to give you what you want..... Carly now pulls Brad's Cock out to suck for a few seconds so she can taste you... Before guiding him back inside you.... "Amy... You taste amazing she says as she leans in to kiss you. With every thrust now you're getting closer and closer to orgasm we build up a stronger... Quicker rhythm" Fuck me... Fuck me........ Fuuuuccckkkk " you scream as your whole body shudders with such an intense orgasm.... Carly, quick to realise that we haven't finished quickly mirrors the positions that we fucked you in but takes Brad in her arse and exposes her pussy for me... No probing this time... She's so wet and slippery from when she squirted,im able to thrust balls deep straight away, she Gasps as she's filled by us both... Using her fingers on her clit she soon reaches the point where Brad comes out and she squirts again all over his cock.. Straight away Brad's back in thrusting and fucking his Wife's pussy, she demands you climb over and let her taste your pussy again..... Trying hard to eat you while being bounced around by the fucking..... Your so turned on you start rubbing your clit again and within seconds a strange feeling comes over you... You think you know what's coming so continue rubbing your clit..... "aahhhhh" you moan as now you squirt all Over Carlys face....Brad and I are so close we stop fucking and order you to kneel down beside each other....... We stand over you wanking... You're kissing each other as we wank .... Brads the first to cum shooting his thick creamy load all over the both of your faces "Mmmmm" you say as you lick it from Carlys cheek and start to kiss her, swapping the cum from your mouth to hers..... "Aarrgghhh" I groan as I can hold back no longer release my cum all over you face 1 spurt... 2 spurts... And another..... And another now on Carlys Face.... This time she starts to lick it off you... But I'm still cumming squeezing every last drop out..... You take me in your mouth again sucking me dry squeezing my balls as you drain me..... Then switching to Brad to make sure he's finished completely..... We all fall back onto the sofas........... "Who's pouring the drinks?" says Carly...... You turn to them both and say "who's coming back to my Room?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Fantastic

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic