FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Visit to her Office

Visit to her Office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh had pictured you at desk feeling yourself after our morning Sexting and the thought of me being on those moisten lips made my mind up as I stood outside. I suddenly open door and you flinch but then you see it's me that's entered ya eyes smile with delight.

"What you doing here "

I say nothing just walk over lean over with my hand sensually touching your neck start kissing your lips slowly, my hand moving around your neck under your top to your shoulder moving back over the top of your breasts you give a little mmmmmmmm now your starting to relax, I stop

Again you ask

"What are you doing here?"

" I so wish too pleasure you "

I reply as I get onto knees between your thighs , my hand slowly moving your skirt to reveal the sexy black lingerie I had bought you last week for successfully passing one of my hot challenges.

You bite your lip as I feel your body intensify as my hands touch those sexy panties oh they are wet.

Your Pussy already is dripping thru the fabric,  I then intensely pull the chair towards me so my head and lips are just about touching your hot wet panties.

"What ya doing, someone might come in anytime "

I completely ignore as my gaze doesn't leave the now even more soaking panties, my hands now slides your panties to side to expose the wet beautiful sexy pussy.... I start moving the fingers of other hand up and down the outer lips , making sure to touch every inch

"Shhhhh there is lady here now"......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You tease

What happens next

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Nice start

Again I say nothing and continue to move my fingers now over your clitoris, you groan in excitement

with your Outer lips between my thumb and finger I start massaging  working down one side and moving up the other, always making sure to massage the clitoris I keep doin this over and over.

Your Pussy getting wetter and wetter, your groans get louder and louder.

Then I place my lips on to your pelvic bone and start kissing around your Pussy , my other hands wanna grab your breasts but I have to stay hidden under the desk.

I start licking kissing your outer lips slowly sliding up and down again like my fingers making sure not one inch of this beautiful thing is not caressed.

I let my tongue tease your clitoris as I stay over it teasing it licking it kissing it slowly then quickly changing the rythmn , you groan more and biting your lip no one can know I am under here if caught ya will lose ya job but you don't stop me and push my head in more.

My tongue is now so deep into your Pussy that I rather be licking kissing it than breathing air as I move it around now with quicker rythmn your hips now moving with my tongue, controlling where you want it to touch your hand still pressing against my head stopping me from me getting air... 30sec 40secs I have no idea how long since I took last breath. You release your hand as I pull back and take a deep breath... your hips are still moving like your erotic dancer. I look up at you your staring straight ahead, I nod head to ask she still there the lady and you nod yes. I smile and just place my head and tongue now deeper into your as my hand grabs your hips pulling me deeper inside your grab my hair tightly I feel your juices building.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on… what happens next??

I pull my head away again to take in oxygen man I would gladly die a happy man suffocating in this beautiful sexy wet Pussy of yours.

I slowly rub my fingers over you clitoris again you moan is so quiet trying not to give it away but you are ready to explode.  So I place my fingers into now the Wettest it has been Pussy , hook the fingers up under pelvic bone so touching your G spot and slowly at first start moving fingers in and out building the pace feel the pressure building up as I go faster harder with my fingers. You hear the Wetness build in your Pussy, You most amazing sexy lady are about to release, faster harder my fingers fuck you rubbing the g spot as the go in and out, your biting your lip not to scream out.

The pressure has now built right up I then quickly I pull my fingers out plant my face over your Pussy quickly flick clitoris with tongue your ram my face harder into your Pussy and let out a big groan of excitement as you explode all over my face that last several seconds as you push my face in with every release over over again your hips making sure every part of face feels your gorgeous wetness.

I then look up thinking fuck we must have been caught.

You then say "She left 5 mins ago"

We both laughed uncontrollable we had gotten away with it.

I stood up , you give me a nice kiss and say

"Thank you"  with cheeky smile

"See you tonight, Hope you enjoyed your Challenge Prize"

I say as I closed the door to the office not waiting for the reply.

» Add a new message to this topic