FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Friend Girlfriend ( True Story)

My Friend Girlfriend ( True Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondon557 OP   Man  over a year ago

n20

(English is not my first language )

Back in 2017 me and my ex gf out relationship wasn’t going well, we had up and downs every now and then, and my job wasn’t what I wanted to do for the rest of my life I always wanted something better, but what kept me going to work is having some good mates that I always had laugh with, David wasn’t one of them he always try to annoy me and make fun of me, which Dosent bother me at all and me thinking one day he will stop. So one day my gf dropped me at work , and after she left David start saying ( oh ur gf god she is hot ) I find it a little bit disrespectful, and replied: thanks but plz show some respect,

David : sorry but I’m just been honest

Me: well ok Wbu ur girlfriend is she hot too ?

David : well well

David pull his phone out and showed me some pics of her she is really beautiful hot, and I though David is really lucky to have pretty woma

Like her.

I said yes she is beautiful David ur lucky man

Time goes by one day David gf she dropped him at work ( Sophie she was wearing short dress hot body beautiful brown eyes and lovely smile,

David introduce me to her we had lovely chat before we start work and then she left. After work when I went home start wondering how David relationship going with Sophie it must be perfect unlike me and my gf.

Few months later me and my gf we broke up and we no longer together, I was t happy at that moment I handed short notice that I’m sick and I won’t be able to go to work, after 2 days I got text from David , the man who always try to make fun of me texting me asking if I’m alright I was surprised, I texted back: yes I’m ok just things aren’t going well for me I broke up with my gf so I needed some time off work as my head Isent in the right place at the moment.

David text back maybe you should come around and chill with us Sophie wouldn’t mind at all,

I was like mm, thank you but I don’t want to bother you at all,

David called , and he said listen here is Sophie on phone hear her saying yes come around have have dinner with us tomorrow

Next day got ready shower dressed smell nice bottle of wine. and I headed to David house, knock knock Sophie opened the door, wow … she was very very beautiful, me: oh hey ahh sorry mmm David here, oh he is bottle wine ( I was lost and she can see it ) no David Isent here yet he at shop getting some

Alcohol he will be back in min .. come in !!

Let me know guys if you want me to continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

keep going

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

yes keep going

Keep going

Please do continue soon.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Keep the story going

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Great start

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Need more of this

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Good start

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Love to hear more

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great start xxx

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *anc karlMan  over a year ago

manchester

More x

mullingar

n20

i got in and sophie closed door behind me, she took the bootle of wine and said i will be with you in min, me right now sitting on sofa feeling umcomfoble, sophie came in, do you fancy any drinks ? me: just glass of water please, sophie : no alchool !! me: oh yes later whfh dabid is back i huess so we can drink togeyher. sophie : oh yes sure, so why did you guys break up? me: ih you knkw things sometimes dont work so you need to end it, sophie yes thats true, me: how about you and david? sophie: oh well its all good so far so yes hanging in there. when sophie said that i known somwthing isn’t going well between them two, few mins later David come in we start chatting had dinner start drinking, Sophie alright I’m going to bed I need to get up early for work she didn’t give David a good night kiss and she went at stairs to her bed, David said yes our sexual life isent going well lately I asked oh why !! he said Sophie loves sex and sometimes I can’t please her ( not in mood or tired, or maybe I’m just not into women anymore, ) now my head start wondering is this why David always act weird at work Bcs things aren’t going welll!!! Sorry David I hope things will work out for both of you. David : thanks mate I’m gonna go to bed too we have spare room up stairs u can sleep on it u been drinking u can’t drive mate , oh shit oh yes true u guys don’t mind me if I stay ? Nah mate let it’s alright, David Sophie room was next to the spare one u can hear almost everything they talk about, heard David trying to have sex with Sophie but he coudnt get hard, Sophie ru ok oh maybe it’s just alcohol, david was tipsy but I don’t think Sophie knows I’m staying for the night. Sophie start making some moans, then she stoped David, this Isent going to work ur dick is not hard, I’m going to bathroom to wash myself we can try tomorrow!! Me : oh no u don’t need to hear all this man close ur ears and try to sleep, my lamp light was on heard someone walking,,, my room door opened it was Sophie naked, ,, omg Sophie said: really sorry didn’t know u sleeping here tonight,,,

Newtownards

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

Blackburn

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *anc karlMan  over a year ago

manchester

Yes keep it going

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Go for it of course see knows your staying the night and she wants it.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

ayr / glasgow

Redditch

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

??

n20

Sophie was embarrassed so do I ,, she turned around to close the door and I looked at her sexy ass and my dick got hard instantly me talking to my dick no man this is wrong go to sleep she is ur mate gf but my head is like but David always been nasty to you at work, that night nothing haopend but I stayed with hard on thinking about Sophie wishing that she could sit on my face with her hot ass , in Morning I woke up early Sophie was up early to getting ready David still in bed ( sick) he is not a drinker,

Morning Sophie she was shy so do it ,,

hey Morning!!

David still asleep ?

Oh yes he is don’t think he will go to work today.

Oh ok let him sleep I said

Sophie giggles sorry about last night

nah nothing to be sorry for u have nice body by the way, she start blushing and I offered her e left to her work which she accepted, on way to work we didn’t really say much I give her my phone number Incase she needs someone to pick her up.

I Said David is lucky man to have a beautiful gf like you,

She said oh thank you, but I’m not

Lucky, I replied oh why ! Well our sexual life to be honest Isent great at the moment, not sure what’s wrong with him, He can’t satisfy me

And without me even notice this sentence come out of my mouth ( oh I would love to satisfy you ) Sophie reaction didn’t say lot it was awkward, I dropped her bye bye

Went back home telling my self why u so stupid why would you say that to her now she will tell David and u will look stupid oh man what did I do !!!

Few days went back to work thinking Sophie maybe she told David that I was filleting with her,, I was a bit nervous but when I got there same David is just David annoying me and try to be nasty, but I relaxed a bit, Bcs he didn’t mention anything about me flirting with his gf ..

Time goes by Sophie I guess forgets about what I said in car,, we meet sometimes while David around hey hey ???? not much really,, one day David texted me saying your invited to Sophie’s birthday if you would like to come around … and now when the real hot horny stressful story start lol

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Enjoying it so far

Redditch

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Tell us please.

n20

The invite was on Saturday night I remember, getting myself ready, then drive to David house, got there hey hey happy birthday Sophie, she was beautiful as always, her parents and his were there too friends Ect, we had some fun playing some games laughed, drink drinks David got phone call from his best mate that he needed him for something that’s what he said to Sophie .. and I left there with Sophie and her friends Ect… at around 00.00 her parents and his left and only me and her friends stayed we were a bit d*unk but Sophie she wasn’t, David texted Sophie saying I won’t be able to be home I will be back tomorrow and explain ( what’s going on with David Sophie said ) bed time not enough space in house Sophie offered to give her friends her room and the spare one too , i said I will sleep in sofa ,,, and she said I will sleep in blowing bed,, so we both going to sleep down stairs, and me and Sophie mmm

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great

Looking forward to more of this one.

Getting interesting !

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

ayr / glasgow

Redditch

Newtownards

BIGGLESWADE

Don't keep us hanging for to long please.

Durham

Great story so far

n20

Thanks for the invite Sophie, I had lot of fun today I needed it

Sophie, you are welcome thanks for coming so you are satisfied mm

Thais word ( satisfied) took me back to when me and Sophie were in car … yes I’m thank you

Moment of silent,,,, Sophie said so when is my time to get satisfied …

Me: ahh mmm what do you mean ( I know what she meant by it but I’m pretending I don’t )

Sophie: getting close to me,, I can smell her channel perfum ,,, my head is telling me no don’t ur think of ur mate but my dick and heart is telling me to go for it ,,,,

We slowly our lips getting close to each other’s,,, we start kissing nicely and slowly ( my heart is beating fast) her lips mid size. very soft and great to kiss and to suck,,, we carry on kissing , Sophie asked ru ok ! I said I’m u? Yes me too

We Carry on kissing while I’m putting my hand on her pussy playing also playing with her beautiful big boobs, oh god I’m feeling soooo good right now,,, I don’t want this to stop , sophie lay on sophie she did as I told,, now I can see her blue sexy undes it’s time to get u satisfied Sophie,,, I’m already hard as fuck and I can’t wait to fuck her but I gotta make her very wet first and very horny,,, gone down her playing with her pink pussy with my finger while another hand in squeezing her boobs, my lips can’t wait to start licking her cunt,, oh god and here is the moment I been thinking of for long time, out my tongue and lips start licking her wet pussy nicely, Sophie is start Moaning ( oh yes baby lick my wet pissy for me keep going Plz I haven’t had a good sex for long time ) been licking it for her and touching her until she start saying I’m going to cum soon I bend her her on sofa oh lord what a beautiful ass, I spanked it with my right hand and my left hand ( Sophie: u like that ass don’t u I know u been looking at it many times. It’s urs now spank it daddy) oh wow Sophie she is very naughty, put ur hard dick inside my pussy right now I can’t wait anymore,, I slide it nicely while Sophie was turning her face towards me and I can see the pleasure on her face,,, (yessss that’s what I been looking for fuck me bb, ) start fuccking her slowly teasing her ,, for while,, u til she said fuck me hard about going to cum ,, start fucking her hard Sophie is Moaning wet loud and I worry that her friend may wake up from her moan… omg I’m cuming fuck me fuck me daddy keep going I’m cuming I’m cuming yes yes yes ahhhhhh …. Sophie just cum and she is trying to take her breath lol ,, Sophie said wow that was great did u cum she asked … let me suck ur dick and fuck me more until u cum… she sucked me like pro thinking my dick was just In her pussy now she is sucking it wow I’m Lucky .. was about to cum I asked where u want me to cum she said anywhere I asked in ur mouth, she took it all in her mouth best night ever… after I cum we start kissing hug hug until we slept

In morning the guilt start getting into me what did I do omg what if David find out what’s going to happens …

Monday I went back to work feeling unwell thinking about me fucking my work mate .. but my head is telling me David deserve it he always been nasty to you .. yes but still u shouldn’t… but who can say no to that beauty..

Got to work, saw David there I was approaching to say hey but very nervous hey David oh hey how ru mate !! Yes good u! Me too thanks sorry about other night my mate needed me .. nah that’s alright don’t worry about it .. finished work that day got back home I felt relax a bit then I got text .. from Sophie saying. When u coming back next !! This time u will see a another Sophie … what dose she mean by that ???

Blackburn

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great stuff fella. Keep going.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What does she have in mind?

swansea

What does she mean???

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story I think you will be telling us Dave is gay

mullingar

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Newtownards

Durham

more

Great... More pls

Like the story

By *ureyes2012Man  over a year ago

town

Great story!

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

n20

( guys I will write more later when I get home )

I texted back Mmm what do you mean by that? She replied you just have to wait and see,, oh right now I’m having mixed feelings excited nervous my mind is going through lot of thinking right now,

Sophie: I will come to yours Friday night is that ok with you ,?

Me: yes sure

I still don’t know why I’m doing this what if David find outs this questions can’t get out of my head,

Right now I’m counting my days to see what Sophie is bring for me this Friday… every time I got to work and David say something nasty to me ,, in my head yes David carry on I’m fucking ur girl l.. I still felt bad about it but it’s like satisfying,, finally Friday is here .. and I can’t wait for Sophie to come to mine..

around 7pm knock knock open door .. Sophie in front of me wearing only her long coat she unzipped and said do you like that ? oh wowwww

By *appyguynowMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

Looking forwards to hearing the rest

Blackburn

BIGGLESWADE

And here was me thinking she was bringing a friend.

Newtownards

n20

Nah it’s something more then just that lol

swansea

Absolutely brilliant

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dav is a cuck

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

mullingar

Nice keep going

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

I hope there is more

Newtownards

Blackburn

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Heathrow

Gloucester

Fabulous

Near MK

Mmm Im intrigued

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Brilliant stuff

Woking-ish

n20

Red bra with undes that match I was dribbling and I coudnt wait to put my hand on her… close door starry kissing straight away,

Sophie I missed ur dick,

I replied: and I missed you all.

Sophie said get here carry on

Kissing, then she blended on her knees ( we still at door lol) start sucking my dick like w slut,, while she is looking at me saying u like me to be ur naughty little slut, yes ? Yes Sophie I do oh god carry on sucking it it feels so good.. I coudnt help myself anymore took her to the kitchen wanted to fuck her so hard, she said wait I have something to show you,,

Lovely

n20

She pulled dildo out of her hand bag, I was like what the fuck Sophie what do you need this for ??

Sophie: I always had fantasy to have sex with 2 guys and David is not open about it and I would like u to fuck me in my ass while I’m riding this dildo!! Can you do that for me please ?

I replied of course I can

Sophie let me give u show first : she start riding that dildo while I’m on Sophie watching fuck this is hot looking at that sexy ass riding that dildo oh god so horny right now,, got up to fuck her from her ass she said no wait keep watching,, mmm u teasing me Sophie right ??

She replied u like me riding this dildo don’t you,, riding this dildo it feels better then David cock,,, god got up start lobing her tight hole ??,, and fingering it nicely until it’s time to enter her,,, oh god my dream is coming true now finally I’m fucking ur ass omg it feels amazing fuck Sophie Moaning sooo loud right now,, I always wanted to try this, but David is so boring ..

I said fuck David now,,, I’m here now fucking you

Sophie is having moment of her life,, something she always wanted to try but David is to boring to help her with it … Sophie she is about to have her best orgasims of her life,,, she is screaming right now of pleasure omggggg I’m feeling sooo fucking goodddd fuck my tight little ass please I’m coming oh oh keep going…

Wow this is second time I had sex with Sophie I can see the different.. she said wow wow omg what I have been missed on that’s the best orgasims I ever had ,,, I said I can tell.. we went together to shower and she said csn I tell you something that David Dosent know I said sure !!

She said your manager John always hits on me and I can tell he wants to fuck me !!!

I replied and do you want to fuck him ???

mullingar

Blackburn

Woking-ish

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow great story

n20

Do you want to fuck him?

Sophie: mmm well I do want to have 3some and see how it feels are you up for that ??

Me: shit he is my manger it will be awkward!

Sophie: nah leave this with me…. After shower she showed me the texts he send her and that he flirts with her many times and he wanted to fuck her,,

In my head now I’m like what a slut David got at home but he knows fuck all about it wow

Sophie I will arrange something and I will let you know,, David told me he will be away for work next week so I will see if I can arrange something…

Me: oh yes he told us he is away next week.

God I’m so horny again now Sophie ( I wanted to fuck her again before she left my house,,, while I’m fucking her david called told her out ur phone on speaker.

David: hey bb what u up to not home yet ?

Sophie can’t help her self Moaning im with my friend I will be home very soon

David : ok bb see you soon…

Me: I will send you wet tonight and let david clean it up …

Woking-ish

Newtownards

swansea

mullingar

Near MK

BIGGLESWADE

"And here was me thinking she was bringing a friend. "
well it's a kind of a friend so was close.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

n20

She showered then left my house… few hours later I got text from her..

Sophie: David was just licking my pussy he was enjoying it…

Me: mmm bless him I bet I taste nice that I fucked it he may fall it love with it now .

Sophie: lol shut up our sexual like is done, but anyway I will arrange something next week. Oh and by the way I have told my best friend Hannah that we had sex..

Me: between myself fuck oh no shit everyone is going to know about it now this is no longer a secret

So Sophie you think she will keep this secret ?

Sophie oh yes for sure I know her very well,

Is Hannah the blond girl ! With big tits and blue ass ?

Sophie: yes that’s her

Me oh she is pretty

Sophie: don’t tell me you fancy her ???

n20

I will write more guys later ( this story caused lot of troubles but lot of naughty ?? things and something I will never forget ???? )

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Excellent!

BIGGLESWADE

Please don't wait to long.

Kirkby in Ashfield

n20

Mmm I mean she is pretty but don’t think she is into this kind of things

Sophie oh well trust me she is the one that mentioned all this 3somes ideas to me .

Me: oh oh .. are u into woman Sophie ?

Sophie : I kissed girls but never done anything with them but I’m curious mm

Me: oh well I guess you need to convince Hannah to have 3some with me you and her mmm..

She said: omg but she is my best friend. But I don’t mind trying it with her she is hot to be honest !!!

Me: there you go try to talk to her about it and see what she says !!

Sophie: mmm ok…

Tuesday got text from Sophie saying : hey handsome get yourself ready on Wednesday night as David not here I have surprise for you!!

Me: what is it Sophie ??

Sophie: You will find out !!

Me thinking oh it’s Hannah she convinced her to have 3some together which is great I will be having lot of fun…

Wednesday is here, as usual getting ready at night to go and see what she got for me mm ,, knock knock ? it’s me Sophie

She open door kisss kiss, then heard Hannah .. oh so Hannah is here..

Oh yes she is, go and have chat with her… I will go up stairs and leave you guys together,,

In

My head wth is going on… hey Hannah how u doing!!! I’m good thanks yourself, I’m doing good too thanks u look beautiful,, oh thank you .

After few chats few drinks, I asked why Sophie is upstairs I heard something ?

Hannah replied she is fucking ur manager

Me: what ru serious ?

Hannah : haha yes she is

Me: wow what slut she loves the dick Dosent she??

Hannah: who dosent !!

Me : oh do you! Have you had any lately ?

Hannah: no I hope I can get some tonight ??

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Mmm I mean she is pretty but don’t think she is into this kind of things

Sophie oh well trust me she is the one that mentioned all this 3somes ideas to me .

Me: oh oh .. are u into woman Sophie ?

Sophie : I kissed girls but never done anything with them but I’m curious mm

Me: oh well I guess you need to convince Hannah to have 3some with me you and her mmm..

She said: omg but she is my best friend. But I don’t mind trying it with her she is hot to be honest !!!

Me: there you go try to talk to her about it and see what she says !!

Sophie: mmm ok…

Tuesday got text from Sophie saying : hey handsome get yourself ready on Wednesday night as David not here I have surprise for you!!

Me: what is it Sophie ??

Sophie: You will find out !!

Me thinking oh it’s Hannah she convinced her to have 3some together which is great I will be having lot of fun…

Wednesday is here, as usual getting ready at night to go and see what she got for me mm ,, knock knock ? it’s me Sophie

She open door kisss kiss, then heard Hannah .. oh so Hannah is here..

Oh yes she is, go and have chat with her… I will go up stairs and leave you guys together,,

In

My head wth is going on… hey Hannah how u doing!!! I’m good thanks yourself, I’m doing good too thanks u look beautiful,, oh thank you .

After few chats few drinks, I asked why Sophie is upstairs I heard something ?

Hannah replied she is fucking ur manager

Me: what ru serious ?

Hannah : haha yes she is

Me: wow what slut she loves the dick Dosent she??

Hannah: who dosent !!

Me : oh do you! Have you had any lately ?

Hannah: no I hope I can get some tonight ??

"

By *23-4funMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Near MK

Newtownards

mullingar

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

n20

Straight away jumped towards Hannah and we start,,

I said : tonight your wish will come true ,,,

Hannah had kissble lips they were so yum, I imagined if they taste like this kissing how about sucking,,, pulled my dick out : there u go Hannah it’s urs for tonight show me how but u missed cock,,,

She start sucking it straight away,,, first gently top of it, then she start deep throating it god that feels so god Hannah, keep sucking it…then took her clothes off ,, now we doing 69 ,, her juicy cunt taste soo nice was eating it really good,, Hannah is already moaning and she can’t wait to get on top of my dick ,,

Hannah: let me ride ur cock, she got on top start riding nicely then fast then roughly with lot of loud moaning god u miss cock Hannah I can’t tell

Hannah: oh yes omg I feels fucking good I needed this cock so bad tonight,, in main while Sophie she is up stairs getting fucked by my manger ( John ) what a horny night this is poor david 2 sluts on his house getting fucked and he knows nothing !!! Dosent he?

Now I’m about to cum but I’m still holding ( how naughty Hannah is and how bad she wants my dick made me so fucking horny

I said Hannah wait stop,

Hannah: huh why what’s wrong

Me: let’s go upstairs and John them ..

Near MK

Gloucester

Great stuff

n20

Join them ?? Mmm sure why not we went up stairs, they were to busy fucking,, John saw me he was like wtf ?? is going on !??

Me: oh so he Dosent know too ?

Sophie: come on John it was surprise, let have some fun, I said get on with it John we not at work now u ain’t my manager here !!

John: oh well let’s get on with it

We had Hannah and Sophie sucking us and then fucking them both in turns ( it was my first time I done this ) so it’s new to me, I was having great fun,, I was fucking Hannah while Hannah licking Sophie pussy while Sophie sucking John cock..

I wanted to cum this time I can’t hold it anymore,,, I said I’m about to cum Hannah turned around she said cum in my face,,, come on cum for me,,, god I covered her face with my cum, what a great head that was,,, the fun carry on and I said it’s time for me guys to go home, you know John I will see u at work tomorrow,,,

Friday after work I got text from my mate Richard said did u fuck David gf ???

Oh shitttt here we go

ayr / glasgow

Near MK

Who blabbed

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

John had too talk.

Newtownards

Durham

John you prick haha blabbing

swansea

n20

What do you think guys will happend next ?

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Prob davids gf

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Gloucester

Someone always blabs, always.

Kirkby in Ashfield

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

n20

Who told you Richard ?

Richard: John when u didn’t turn up Thursday to work I asked where ru he said probably still asleep after he fucked David gf last night !!

ayr / glasgow

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Heathrow

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

At this rate while of firm be fucking her

Very nice story

Redditch

n20

Should I carry on here guys or create new thread ?

swansea

New thread

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

New thread

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet