FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slow her down!

Slow her down!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

We worked together for about 3 or 4 years. Always got on really well and had loads of banter that was usually quite PC and vanilla. Jazz (or Jasmine) was a laugh on a night out, professional in the office and a really good listener. When she met Paul, she seemed so content and happy. He was pleasant enough, he would wave from the car when he dropped her off in the morning. I’d normally rib her about being in the same clothes from the day before and call her a dirty stop out. She took it all in jest and would blush whenever I’d take the piss, just encouraging me to do it more!

After about 6 months of them being together I noticed a change in her. She became a little more quiet and really withdrawn. I thought they’d been affected by the curse of lockdown or just got over the honeymoon period. Part of the job insists that we test for COVID on a weekly basis and we had to log results and ensure we were being responsible for ourselves when needed. We went to the same test centre as we live quite close to each other. About a month ago I ran into the couple in the cue to get tested. There was a lady between us in the cue and so we almost spoke over her shoulder when saying hello. I know I’m normally quite reserved and wouldn’t normally perv over a woman but this ladies arse was absolutely stunning. As I was speaking to Jazz, Paul smiled when he caught me looking at the lady. He whispered in Jazz’s ear which seemed to encourage her to introduce me to the lady. It hadn’t occurred to me that they knew each other. I lost composure and the ability to string a sentence together but managed to strike up a conversation whilst the pair got tested. She asked loads of questions like how I knew them, was I local, and loads of others. To be honest I was focussed on her body and don’t what else she asked. I was mesmerised! She went in and left as I was sticking that bloody thing in my nose and throat! By the time I had finished they all had left.

Next morning Paul dropped Jazz off. This time I noticed the lady was sitting in the front seat and Jazz got out of the back of the car. Paul waved and the pair of them drove away leaving us to walk in. Weirdly Jazz asked if I’d fancy bunking off work and grabbing a coffee. I didn’t need to be asked twice. We hailed a taxi, both separately called in to report our absence and made our way to Starbucks at the services. I knew I was in for a serious chat as Jazz seemed quite down.

Now I never knew that Jazz and Paul have a profile here. She showed me and then pulled up my profile to show that she knew I was on here too. I tried to joke about it and laugh it off but it wasn’t that type of convo today. She then showed me another profile. I recognised the arse, unmistakable. It was the same lady, the lady from the test centre. Then it dawned on me. Without her saying anything I realised that they had all visited the test centre to be able to confirm to each other that they were free of the virus. She went on to explain that Paul had arranged an FFM meet and that it had started well but quickly deteriorated. At the start of their meet she enjoyed it. She wasn’t descriptive but said that the two ladies were enjoying themselves and were exploring each other when Paul got involved in the action. Eventually Paul and the lady became more intense and Jazz felt slightly left out. It descended into something that she hadn’t agreed to. She became a spectator and didn’t enjoy watching the action. She was now really upset as Paul was to spend the morning with the lady until her train was scheduled to leave. Paul was told he wasn’t to play with her again and that he should take her straight to the station and leave her to wait for the train there. She told me that the journey to walk was spent watching the woman wank him whilst he was driving and that she knew something felt uneasy as she left the car.

She pointed out that his car was parked outside the hotel of the services and that she knew he would be there. Our coffee was turning into a stake out. She just seemed to order cup after cup of coffee and we were sat outside just looking at the car and everybody going in and out of the hotel. I went to the toilet, only the disabled toilet was open so I waited for the cue for that to ease a little before going and heading back to the table. I was surprised to see the lady sat at our table and the two of them talking. The conversation stopped abruptly as I came back to the table. Jazz looked at me, teary eyed and clearly upset again. Jazz was that angry that she told me what she had just heard. That Paul had rented a room for them and he had paid for the night but was only staying until mid day when her train was due. Jazz stood up, her cup tipped over and smashed on the floor and she began to match towards the toilet. She stopped in front of the door and waved over to the table. This lady stood up and walked towards her. She walked past Jazz and straight into the toilet. Jazz waved me over but I couldn’t understand why so I just thought I’d sit at the table and save it from being taken. She kept motioning to come over and I just smiled it off. I didn’t really know why the three of us needed to go to the toilet? The waitress came over to clean up the mess and asked me to leave the table whilst she swept up broken bits of cup and spilled coffee. I noticed another lady go the toilet. She opened the door, as they hadn’t locked it behind them. I saw this elderly lady turn straight round on her heels and quickly walk back to her table with a look on her face. I went over to see what the fuss was about. I opened the door and saw Jazz perched on the sink, eyes wide open looking straight back at me whilst her pussy was being eaten out. She waved me over, I locked the door and again was focussed on that great arse bent over with her head between Jazz’s legs. I walked over and Jazz pulled my cock out of my trousers. I was hard and throbbing, hardly able to contain myself. Jazz sucked on my cock like a woman possessed. I pulled away when I started to feel myself reaching that point. I pulled out of her mouth and pulled down the lady’s trousers whilst she kept licking Jazz. I slowed myself down as I had to savour being inside this beautiful whose name I couldn’t remember! Honestly it was like her arse was sculpted and perfectly placed for me to play with whilst I buried my cock in her whilst she’s was bent over. As I was about to cum Jazz sat up, spun the woman round and made her sick me whilst I exploded in her mouth. They both kissed after, sharing my cum between them. Jazz sent the woman back to the hotel with the instruction to go in and kiss Paul straight away. I pulled up my trousers. We both left the toilet at the same time. The old lady who saw the two of them was now giving me odd looks. I ordered a cab, it was almost lunch time and we’d clearly been rumbled! No cars for 45 minutes, our table had been taken and I didn’t want to sit looking at that sour faced old cow for too long. Jazz decided to go to the hotel. We met Paul in the lobby about to hand his key in. There was nothing said between the two of them for a while. Just an icy silence. Until I said the first random thing that came to me.... ‘no cabs available fir 45 minutes’. Stupid I know! Jazz told me to cancel the cab and quite firmly told Paul that he’d be picking us up in time for our shift this morning. He begrudgingly agreed whilst the lady with the arse came into reception with her bag. She kissed Paul in front of us. Jazz waited until they’d finished and asked him for the key. As the two of them made their way to the car and we were going to the lift she asked him how I tasted. He looked baffled and clearly didn’t know what I was talking about. We went to the room. The bed was messy, condoms and wrappers were all over the bed. Jazz went straight to the window opened the curtains and called down to him. He looked up and she grabbed my cock and started to suck it again. It was an angry blow job. Paul wasn’t supposed to have played with her on his own and she wanted him to pay!

Well this morning Paul didn’t turn up and we still haven’t left the hotel. She extended his booking and we haven’t left this room. Would anybody know how I can find the profile of the lady with the fine arse as I think they met on here. I know that the train she was due to catch terminated at Liverpool Lime Street station, yet she didn’t have a scouse accent. She could have got off the train anywhere between here and there.... hang on I’ve just had friend request from someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Interesting

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic