FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Well that esculated quickly

Well that esculated quickly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ypsy Daisy Lee OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwick

Long story, please bear with me

My wife and myself bought our little house 6 years ago and we spent the first couple of years doing it up to how we liked and at that point the spark was very much alive in our relationship. This started to fade though and over the last couple of years it’s been more like living with a mate than a wife. Last year I started crossdressing and then started going dogging. I love it, got a buzz everytime and obviously my wife didn’t know about any of this.

Any way, since the turn of the year my wife developed an interest in doing up rooms in the house, even though I felt they didn’t need doing. She said someone at work had given her a number of a guy that did all sorts around the house. In February we got him in to do some shelves. I went into office that day to avoid the noise and she worked from home. He did a good job so we got him in again to do the floor in the ensuite. Now I’ve heard stories of tradesmen riffling through women’s undies draws and I wondered if he was that kind of guy, so dig out a old motion sensored hunting camera and hid it in our bedroom and went off to work. I didn’t tell the wife about the camera because didn’t want to explain my thought process.

So, that evening I got home popped upstairs to check the en suite and pick up the camera. I sat on toilet and hit the play back button and didn’t have to wait long before something interesting happened. I watched him come in and look in the en-suite, then my wife came into the room. What happened next had me stunned. He then turned to her and she wrapped her arms around him and they started kissing!

He picked her up and threw her on the bed. I watched him go down on her, she sucked his dick and then watched as he fucked her, hard! I was stunned, but also incredibly aroused, I was rock hard!! I didn’t know what to do. I thought I’ll let the shock go first before approaching her. So I did nothing, initially...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Warwick

The next day was Saturday so we was both off work. I couldn’t wait any longer so I loaded part of the video onto my laptop, walked into the kitchen where she was making breakfast and put the laptop on the counter and hit play. She froze, looked at me and started to cry. She told me she’s been seeing him for sex since December and she did it because I never wanted sex anymore. She said she knew it was wrong but she got a buzz about have a guy around who fucked her and I paid. I took it as a opportunity to tell her about what I’ve been doing to get a buzz. I told her about the cross dressing and that dogging, told her I loved fucking strangers.

Well she went crazy, which I wasn’t expecting and She stormed off upstairs. After half an hour she came down and said she’d been feeling bad about what she was doing, it was me that pushed her to it and I’d been fucking around without a care. She said if the marriage is to work I need to do exactly what she says and this time she’s going to really enjoy her self.

She told me she wants to see me dressed, and she wants me to get dressed now. I went upstairs and put on my stockings, knickers, slutty dress and wig, The works! And came back downstairs. She was texting on her phone, she looked up from her screen, laughed then told me to sit on the dining room chair she put in the corner of the room. I did, and she told me I’m going to sit there and not say a fucking word. Just then there was a knock at the door. My heart started beating, she walking out of the living room, out of sight, towards the front door....

Warwick

I could hear a male voice but couldn’t make out who it was, then a moment of silence. After a couple minutes my wife walked into the living room, stark naked with with the tradesman behind her and I could see she was holding his hand leading into the room. He had the biggest grin on his face. She led him to the sofa right in front of me and sat him down. She walked up to me and said watch carefully because he’s going to give me what I need. She walked to the sofa dropped to her knees between his legs and undid his trousers and pulled his already dick hard. He was huge! I watched as she licked and sucked the helmet of his cock, he groaned and put one of his hands on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on his length. She came up and gasped for air and stared into his eyes with a big grin on her face as she wiped the slobber from her mouth. She stood up, climbed onto the sofa and stood over him. She then drop her cunt on his mouth and his big hands gripped her arse cheeks hard. Both of her hands in his hair, grinding into his head. She looked up and was letting out load groans....

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Warwick

I sat with a mix of emotions, humiliated and completely turned on. My cock bulging against my knickers as a watched my wife fuck this guys face. He pulled her back and took a lung full of air. She dropped to her knees on the sofa, positioned his dick over her wet pussy and started to ride him. She screamed with every deep thrust and after a short while he stood up with her legs wrapped around his waist. With one hand he cleared the coffee table and lay her down, cock didn’t leave her once. Her head now by my legs, he looked up at me and said this is where I fucked her for the first time. She laughed at that and he grunted as he fucked her deep. She gasped for air on each thrust. She put her arms over her head and held on her calf’s. He seemed to fuck her hard and as he did she looked at me and sunk her nails into my legs. He pulled out of her a stood up, it was only at this point I realised he was fucking her bareback. His hard shaft glistening with my wife’s pussy juices. He flipped her over like she was nothing and put her on all fours, her eyes staring at me as he fingered her and buried his face between her arse. He then stood behind her, hands on her hips and started to pump her hard. She stared at me and said this is what you can’t do, you can’t do this, like this. His pace picked and she yelled ‘do it’ between her screams ‘do it deep’. With that he juddered and let out an up mighty groan. My jaw dropped because I can’t believe he came in her. My wife looked at me and just gave a devilish grin then collapsed out of breath on the table. He grabbed his clothes and went to the toilet. I said to her how could she let him do that, what if you get pregnant! She said that won’t happen. She sat up a turned around to face me. She open her legs and said ‘because your going to lick it out’. I said what? And she just said you better hurry, he came very deep. Lick it now! She shouted. So I buried my face between her legs. Her pussy was red hot, and tasted sweet. Once I tasted that cum though, I couldn’t stop. Whilst I was licking he came back into the room, she pushed my head deep and held it in position. I heard him say ‘I’ll see you next week’ then heard the door shut. She pulled my head out and asked if I got it all? I said I think so and she just said good girl, now tidy this room up. With that she went upstairs and got in shower.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *atchfordbiMan  over a year ago

Warrington

God I wish I was that sissy cuck that you are, i love licking another man's cum out a woman

By *ladecarpalMan  over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

» Add a new message to this topic