FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A pre meet fantasy

A pre meet fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was asked to write a fantasy about the couple who have me on their to do list.

I’d love to arrive at yours and after a little chat sit next to Dani, begin kissing her neck working my way down to her breasts and begin to expose her little by little until she’s naked and ready for me to drop to my knees between her legs and part her pussy lips.

I’ll begin probing with my tongue and fingers when I look to see what Peters doing, you’re already naked and obviously aroused.

I slip out of my clothes and resume licking Dani and beckon Peter over to stroke and lick my cock until I’m hard

I get Peter to turn around and spread his ass cheeks so I can see his hole and slip a lubed finger in to check how tight he is. Might need some stretching for my cock - we’ll see later.

I think its time for me to have some fun so I sit in the middle of your lovely big sofa and get you both on your hands and knees with your heads in my lap and my cock pressed against both your lips.

I can reach round for Dani's juicy pussy and apply some lube to Peters ass while both of you work my cock up to its thick, veiny, swollen full length.

I've two finger in Peters ass before I have to take Dani first on her back with her legs in the air and then from behind so I can work my full length into her, she's so deliciously tight Its time to decide if Peters ass is getting more than fingered?

I can only try cant I? With Peter on all fours its time for a little more lube, a fresh fingering and Dani's juices on my cock make for an easy entry for the bulbous head of my cock into Peters receptive ass.

I reach around for Peters fat cock and slowly jerk him in time to his ass fucking.

I look over at Danni and she's watching us and fingering herself - I cant hold on and whip my cock out for the reward I promised them.

Gouts of fresh spunk spray from my cock all over both their faces, dripping from their chins, Dani's tits look even more amazing with the cumcicles dangling from her nipples

I cant wait to meet for real!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic