FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Masseur

The Masseur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was something hubby had researched. As it was coming up to my birthday. So unbeknown to me he had booked Masseur. That not only gives a professional service. He also gave added extras.

So the day arrived hubby was being a bit cagey. Having just woken up he went down stairs to make us both a drink. On his arrival back he tells me that as it's my birthday tomorrow. He's got a special present for me today. So make sure your ready for 10am. I wonder where he is taking me. So off I jump in the shower. Then do my hair and makeup.

I come down stairs at 9.50am. see hubby in his shorts and tea shirt. Knowing he has showered but not ready to go out. I thought you were taking me somewhere for my birthday. I didn't say that. I told you to be ready for 10am as I have a birthday surprise for you

Just then the doorbell rings. Hubby says that's your surprise you had better go and answer it.

As I opened the door stood in front of me is a Blackman in white shorts white polo shirt white trainers. At least 6ft tall looking very athletic and gorgeous. He introduces himself luke. He is here to give me massage. So I invite him in with his massage table and sports bag. Containing what ever a masseuse uses. I just cannot take my eyes of him stood there in his sports wear.that bulge in his shorts looking very impressive.

He tells me while he is setting up.To Go and get ready. To take my cloth off as in everything even my underwear. I look at hubby with the biggest smile on is face. This tells me. There is more to come than just a massage. So off I go to get ready. Only to appear minutes later dressed only in a towel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good start. Dick twitching in anticipation

On my reappearance I am instructed to climb onto the massage table. My black Masseur approaches the table. Just level with my shoulders.

I turn my head which is now level with his legs. Which are well muscled. But what impressed me more was the big muscle contained in those shorts. Luke's hands reach for my towel and opens it up. Leaving me totally naked. Laying face down with hubby sat there. With the biggest smile on his face, and my Masseur ready to work his magic.

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Great start

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

That's a nice husband.

We'll Luke started to warm the oils. Then poured some oil on to hands. If the size of is hands were anything to go by. Then this girl shouldn't be disappointed. With what he as hidden in his shorts.

Luke start his massage working on my back and shoulders. With is strong hands. Giving a professional massage for about 15 minutes.

Then he changed position, moving to just above my ankles. Working is way up my calf's. Natural instinct made me part my legs a little. I soon realised what a view he must have now. His hands working the way up over the back of my knees. On to my thighs and on to my bum cheeks. Then back down my thighs. Only to work there way back up. But this time concentrating on my inner thighs. As he got to the top of my thighs. His fingers brushed my pussy coursing me to open my legs a little further. As shivers went through my body.

Gloucester

Damn that’s hot

Loving this

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mullingar

Luke must of teased around my upper leg and bum area. For a good ten minutes. Having brushed lightly against my pussy. To many times to remember. But it had a lasting effect on me. As by now I could feel. That my pussy was soaking wet.

Luke stopped the massage and moved back to my shoulder area. On softly speaking to me. I opened my eyes. Only to be greeted by Luke's groin area in those white shorts. Clearly sporting a very impressive semi hard cock. You could clearly see the outline of his cock. Boy it looked big and fat.

Luke instructed me to turn over. Being totally naked and showing everything off.It did not bother me, as I was to far gone. Luke put more oil on to his hands and started massaging just below my shoulders. Those massive hands reached my boobs. Running and kneeding them. Trapping my nipple's between is fingers. Sending tiny electronic shocks through my body.

My pussy was now begging for attention and what Luke did to it I didn't care. As he still continued to concentrate on my boobs and nipple's. Clamping them between is fingers.

Then is hands started to move south. Down over my tummy. Over my belly button and concentrating on the tops of my hips.

Wow, I can't wait to hear more

As Luke's hands move inwardly towards my pussy. Stopping and concentrating his teasing massage around this area. I instinctively opened my legs wider in anticipation of what was to come.

Then his hand move south sliding over my pussy. With his first proper contact with my pussy. Putting pressure on it as he glidded over it. Forcing me to bite my bottom lip. As the sensation was all to much.

After working his magic around my inner thighs and pussy for a good couple of minutes. I finally felt his finger enter me spreading my legs even wider open. Not one then two, but three fingers entered me. Looking for my g spot. I was absolutely soaking by now. You hear is fingers in my pussy making a squelching noise.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

With Luke concentrating on my pussy. I feel the first of many orgasms building up. Instinctively I reach out and grab hold of Luke's impressive member through his shorts. It feels enormous and thick.

I look over to hubby who as been sat the watching everything that's been going on. supporting a impressive hard on himself. Which I can clearly through his shorts.

He can clearly see me rubbing Luke's cock while he fingers me. Go on hubby says. This is your birthday present so unwrap it. This girl didn't need a second asking. I popped the button at the top and pulled down the zip. The shorts immediately fell to the ground.

Stood in front of me was the biggest and fattest cock I have seen in the flesh. Being told later by my husband. Luke had informed him. That when hard it's stands at 10inches. I instantly grab hold wanking his beast of a cock. Pulling him at the same time towards my mouth.

Mmmmmmmm

Blackburn

BIGGLESWADE

Do t tease us for to long.

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hot story more please

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

I love giving an erotic massage

huddersfield/manchester

Gloucester

Mmm

I couldn't wait to taste this beautiful beast. The more I wanked it and pulling it closer to my lips. It was just growing getting thicker and wider.

Sticking my tongue out. I started to lick the end. Getting the sweet salty taste of pre cum. There was just no way of getting this beast into my mouth. But I licked it from the balls. Sucking them into my mouth then back up to the tip of the cock. Sucking the end taking as much into my mouth as possible. Luke still had is finger in me working his magic.

Hubby now got up approached the table and started kneeding my boobs. Watching me suck and lick my new found toy. He asked me what this naughty girl thought of her new toy, and would is slut of a wife like it deep inside her. All I could say while slurping and sucking was yes yes yes. Hubby tells me how dirty I am. That they are going to take me to the bedroom and use and abuse me. But this girl knows in her mind that it's her that will be doing using and abusing.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow more please xx

Blackburn

"Hot story more please"

Thanks

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Love it, more please!

mullingar

As I was led to the bedroom by hubby . With Luke following behind. I laid on the bed opening my legs for Luke to dive between them. Burying head into my pussy lapping away at my already sodden pussy . Inserting is fingers driving me crazy being finger fucked and licked at the same time.

I asked luck to take me in the missionary position first. As I wanted to be broke in slowly be the biggest BBC i had ever taken. Well I mean the biggest cock I had ever taken.

He positioned himself at the entrance to my pussy. With my hand helping to guide him in. As he pushed forward I could feel my pussy surrounding to this mighty cock. Slowly opening up, as an orgasm started immediately. As he was not even a quarter into me. Biting into his shoulder to try and stiffle my screams.

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

cambridge

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

H0t

Luke was gentle with me. While my pussy accepted is huge peace of meat. Slowly inch by inch Luke opened me up. All the while orgasm after orgasm swept through my body. Luke was about 3/4 into me when he almost pulled out. Then almost immediately slamming straight back in stretching me to the limit. But something gave and he was fully into me. I was having a continuous orgasm. As hubby said afterwards. I was the most vocalist he had ever heard me .

I asked Luke to change positions. As I wanted to ride is cock. So I slowly climbed onto his beast impaling myself into it . The pain was the most pleasurable pain I have ever felt. As hubby fed me his cock into my mouth. I was being mauled by two sets of hands while gagging on hubby's cock. This was driving me wild and making me want more. But my pussy was full to the limit.

cambridge

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Wonderful birthday treat x

huddersfield/manchester

I told hubby I wanted to feel him inside me as well. He needed no second invitation. Getting hold of some lube and pushing me down onto Luke's chest. I felt his fingers lubing my bum hole. First pushing one the two in. With Lukes cock still buried deep in me. This felt incredible as I was so turned on.

Then he withdrew his fingers and climbed into position behind me. I could feel his cock push against my bum hole. Then pop something gave and he was inside me as well.

This felt incredible, I had never been so full in my life. Hubby said he could every feel the shape of Luke's cock working away in my pussy. As my two studs built up a rhythm. This was sending spasms through my body. As I was in constant orgasm and gushing. I don't think I had ever been so wet. But also it had taken a lot out of my body too. I was totally spent.

Hubby pulled out then helping me off Luke's totem pole. I said I wanted Luke inside me, one last time. So I crawled to the edge of the bed. Luke knew what i wanted. Walking off the bed and positioning himself behind me. He pushed that monster deep in side me. Not so gentle now, as he was before. But he knew what this girl wanted, and began to fuck my pussy violently. Hubby told me afterwards. That he bet the neighbours. Thought I was getting murdered as I was that loud. My body just collapsed onto the bed. I could not take anymore.

Luke withdrew and hubby helped me back up the bed. Turning me onto my back. As I looked up he was wanking his cock right over me. Then being joined by Luke at the other side of me. Hubby come first cumming over my boobs and chin. Then forcing his cock into my mouth for me to clean up.

This only left Luke and boy when he came. It was like being hit with a power hose. Boy did he cum I was covered. He also forced the tip of his cock to my mouth. For me to lick him clean. I was totally done for my body laying there limp and covered in the biggest amount of spunk.

The last thing I remember is my two studs getting off the bed. On leaving the room. Hubby saying happy Birthday Babe. Then I collapsed into the deepest sleep. Awakening three hours later cover in dried spunk. I certainly was the cat that got the cream.

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Any wanna be masseurs near Blackpool want to help with my wife's birthday treat 4th June....

BIGGLESWADE

Wow you are one loving husband.

cambridge

Blackburn