FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A rendezvous in the park

A rendezvous in the park

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *scape OP   Man  over a year ago

Shanklin

I'm sitting with you on a bench, you wearing a light summer dress in dark print with knee high boots. Me in casual trousers and shirt. I place a hand on your knee as we watch the few passers by and then look into your sexy eyes . You run your tongue over your lips and I feel myself turned on by this. I pull you toward me and kiss you lightly before we kiss together deeply.  I suggest a walk...I lead you towards the fountain near the open air theatre. As we walk I have an arm around your delicious waist and squeeze your hip. We stop and I kiss you again, feeling your firm bum under your dress. I ask if you want more. You smile and ask if you have a choice... I lead you to a small path that runs behind the hedge away from the park proper and into some trees and shrubs. We walk a little before finding our spot where even a close passer by won't see us. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

O I do love a bit of outdoor sex please go on.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Park fun

My favourite

More please

Shanklin

I pull you to me and kiss you deeply. My hands squeezing your firm bum, pulling the hem of your dress up so I can cup my hands under and feel your bare flesh. As one hand pulls your cheeks apart the other squeezes your tits through your dress then I undo a coupe of buttons and reach inside sliding one of your breasts from your bra and pulling the nipple hard. Your hand moves to my groin and presses against my hardening cock. I'm now tracing my fingers along your thong over your hip and between your legs then along your pussy lips. I pull the material away and begin to rub your smooth cunt feeling it slippery with your juices as I tease you. My finger slides along your lips and up to your hard clit which I rub, feeling you respond with your mouth which is still locked on mine. Two of my fingers then slide inside you and I start to fuck your pussy with them, feeling it hot and wet as I slide my fingers in and out of you. I then add a third and you break the kiss so you can breath deeply as you become more aroused. I pull my hand from you and press my fingers to your mouth so you can lick then clean. I then kiss you more so I can taste your juices on your lips whilst sliding my fingers back inside your pussy. You undo my belt and slide a hand inside my trunks to grasp my hard cock. You begin to slide your hand up and down my shaft. I take my hand once more from your soaking cunt and squeeze your breast, coating it with your juices then lick them off with my tongue pulling your hard nipple between my teeth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shanklin

I pull you to me and kiss you deeply. My hands squeezing your firm bum, pulling the hem of your dress up so I can cup my hands under and feel your bare flesh. As one hand pulls your cheeks apart the other squeezes your tits through your dress then I undo a coupe of buttons and reach inside sliding one of your breasts from your bra and pulling the nipple hard. Your hand moves to my groin and presses against my hardening cock. I'm now tracing my fingers along your thong over your hip and between your legs then along your pussy lips. I pull the material away and begin to rub your smooth cunt feeling it slippery with your juices as I tease you. My finger slides along your lips and up to your hard clit which I rub, feeling you respond with your mouth which is still locked on mine. Two of my fingers then slide inside you and I start to fuck your pussy with them, feeling it hot and wet as I slide my fingers in and out of you. I then add a third and you break the kiss so you can breath deeply as you become more aroused. I pull my hand from you and press my fingers to your mouth so you can lick then clean. I then kiss you more so I can taste your juices on your lips whilst sliding my fingers back inside your pussy. You undo my belt and slide a hand inside my trunks to grasp my hard cock. You begin to slide your hand up and down my shaft. I take my hand once more from your soaking cunt and squeeze your breast, coating it with your juices then lick them off with my tongue pulling your hard nipple between my teeth.

I whisper to you that you need to suck my cock. I tell you to bend over at your hips and hold your boots above your ankles. You do so and I take out my hard cock then pull your head to me, pressing your lips against my shaft, sliding my length along them to the end before pushing it into your sexy mouth. Your tongue swirls around the head of my cock. I pull your mouth onto me, sliding my cock into your throat. Then pull back a little before pushing it in once more. You suck my hard shaft as I begin to fuck your mouth, each thrust pushing deeper in and beginning to test you. With one hand on the back of your head my other roams over you squeezing  your tits and bum then rubbing your clt as I fuck your mouth. I watch as my cock presses deeper into your throat and I tell you what a filthy slut you are as I pump my cock in and out of your delicious mouth. Finally you gag as I push my cock to the back of your mouth. I pull back but then push in once more, using you for my pleasure, knowing you can take it. Reaching over you I pull your ares cheeks apart and coat my fingers in your pussy juices before spreading them over your arsehole and slowly rubbing it as I thrust my cock into your throat. I'm very hard now and tell you to get up as I slide my cock from your mouth. I kiss you before telling you to turn around and assume the same position as before with you hands holding your legs just above your ankles. Pulling your thong to one side I kneel behind you and spread your arse cheeks before running my tongue along your soaking pussy lips. Down to your clit which I flick my tongue over then back to your wet hole. I pull your lips apart and then push my firm tongue in as far as I can. As I continue to fuck your pussy with my tongue I rub your hard clit, feeling you push your soaking cunt against my mouth. Still rubbing your clit i move my tongue to your arsehole. I spread you wide with my free hand before lapping your tight hole with my wet tongue, lubricating you before pressing the tip of it into your arsehole. I push the end of my tongue in and out of your tight arse whilst rubbing your clit and pussy. You look down and back between your legs and, seeing my hard cock you reach down with one hand and begin to wank me as I lick you, feeling my stiff hot cock in your palm. I lick your pussy and arse some more, rubbing your clit as you pull my cock and can hear your breathing shorten. I intensify my tongue and fingers until you cum, biting your lip so as not to cry out and attract attention to us. I continue to lick your juices from your pussy before I stand up and you release my cock.

Keeping you in position I spread your arse cheeks wide with both hands. I press the end of my cock against the deliciously slippery warm lips of your pussy.  Rubbing my cock against the entrance to your hole, teasing you, before pushing my cock slowly inside you, watching my shaft sink into your hot cunt. I continue pushing until my cock penetrates you fully. Then I hold it inside you for a moment before pulling back almost out, then thrusting in deep once more. I slowly start to fuck you using long deep strokes of my cock, penetrating you fully with each thrust, savouring the feeling of the wall of your soaking pussy against my hard cock. I begin to fuck you harder. You gasp as my cock assaults you, pounding your pussy deep, your juices soaking your thighs and my balls. I push your head down as I ram hard cock into you, my hand reaching under to rub your clit as I fuck you. Suddenly we hear voices and I slow my cock but keep rubbing your hard clit as two people pass close by, oblivious to our pleasure. Once they have gone I crank up the pace again and ream your soaking cunt deep and hard. My other hand smears juices over your arsehole before I push a thumb into it whilst continuing to fuck your pussy. I can feel your climax building and ram hard cock deep into you as my fingers  fly over your clit and my thumb fucks your tight arsehole. This finally tips you over the edge  and you stifle a cry as you cum. I continue to ream your pussy deep and you cum again before your climax finally subsides and I slow my thrusting cock. Sliding my cock from you I tell you to stay in position. I walk around and push my cock, dripping with your juices into your sexy mouth. Holding your head by your hair, I fuck your mouth, making you gag again as I push my cock into your throat. I reach down and rub your clit again as you suck my cock.  I then tell you to wank me as I feel myself get close. You do so, holding your leg still with your other hand. My fingers rub your clit quickly and I squeeze your perfect tits with my other hand watching you wank my cock close to your open mouth. My cock jerks in your hand and a shot of cum hots the back of your throat then I unload warm cum over your lips and tongue. Your tongue laps it up, cum filling your mouth before you take it down and then pull my hard cum coated cock into your mouth and suck it clean. I continue to rub your clit knowing how turned on you are until you cum once more as you suck my still hard cock. I then pull you up to me and we kiss, your mouth tasting of my cum. We straighten our clothes and casually walk hand in hand from the small wood, managing not to smile too broadly as one of the gardeners passes us on the path.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

» Add a new message to this topic