FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Babysitting pt3

Babysitting pt3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mr. Jones kept forking his cock in and out of me. The strain on his face told me he was starting to get close too. I wanted to wait for him but his oral work had gotten me too close already. I clamped my eyes shut as he pounded into me. A low moan started in my throat and I bit my lips to try to keep my voice down. Sensing my impending orgasm, he somehow increased his speed, pushing into me like a jackhammer.

Every thrust sent a spike of pleasure through my clit that radiated through my body. The insides of my eyelids turned bright white and my toes curled in my shoes. I dug my fingertips into the counter until my knuckles hurt.

When I could no longer hold back, the moan in my throat spilled out of my mouth in a loud scream. Mr. Jones brought a hand down to cover my mouth. I bit into his fingers as my entire body was wracked by a white-hot orgasm. It didn't even feel like it started in my pussy. My entire body was cumming and every touch sent shockwaves through me. The feel of the counter beneath me was like velvet fire against my skin. When he squeezed the backs of my legs, the pressure went straight to my pussy and set off another orgasmic wave. I bit into his fingers again, this time drawing a yelp from him. Still, he managed to keep his hand over my mouth and muffle the cries and obscenities that flowed freely from my mouth.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

You're amazing!

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

very horny story. Hoping the wife joins in too

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

This is amazing, I can’t wait for more

His thrusting slowed as I started to come back down and my cries became less loud. When he took his hand away from my mouth, I let out a long sigh. By now, he'd stopped thrusting and the pulses of my orgasm had subsided enough for my brain to start turning back on. He was smiling down at me when I opened my eyes. His face was red and sweaty.

"My turn," he said. There was a wet, smacking sound as he withdrew. I got confused when he began to remove my shoes but finally realized he intended to take my pants all the way off.

"Are you sure we should do that?" I thought back to when his wife had almost caught us in the living room with my pants off.

"Yeah, it'll be alright. We can do it in one of the dining room chairs. I'll move it so we can watch to see if anyone's coming."

I was still skeptical but when he'd finishing removing my pants and panties, I allowed him to lower me from the counter. He led me across the kitchen toward the dining room. His wet cock never lost a bit of its hardness and bounced with every step as he shuffled along, pants still around his ankles. When we got to the edge of the dining room, I jumped back as I spotted a group of people sitting at the table on the deck.

Mr. Jones tugged on my arm. "The glass is tinted. They can't see us." I refused to budge. He released my arm and stepped fully into the dining room. A man and woman were sitting with their backs to the house. Two men sat across from them, one of them was directly facing the sliding glass door. Mr. Jones stepped into the center of the dining room as I peeked around the corner from the kitchen.

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I was shocked as I watched him walk up to the sliding glass door, pants still around his ankles. "See? They can't see us," he said. As if to fully convince me, he began dancing in front of the door, swinging his cock back and forth. I giggled as it slapped against his thighs. The guy at the table didn't even flinch. He took a sip from his bottle of Bud Light and continued his conversation with the other people at the table. Either Mr. Jones was telling the truth about the tint or the guy at the table was blind.

I took a tentative step into the dining room. I held one hand in front of my pussy and draped one arm across my breasts, still not 110% convinced that we couldn't be seen. Beyond the deck, I could see much of the backyard. Everyone seemed to still be completely immersed in socializing. Some people were eating, some drinking. Two men were facing the house, but one was showing the other something on his phone. It felt like I was standing naked in front of a crowd of people.

Mr. Jones stepped back from the door and slid a chair out from the dining room table. He turned it sideways so that we could both look through the glass door. He turned around and sat down on the chair's black cushion and smiled at me while patting his lap. His cock was still standing tall

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *riplePointMan  over a year ago

waterville

Great story

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

The hottest story on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need a cold shower reading all three installments. 10/10

Keep it coming xx

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Magnificent, keep it coming

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

So so good !

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I kept my eyes on the group at the deck table as I walked toward Mr. Jones. Even though I felt uneasy, I couldn't break the magnetic pull his thick cock was exerting on me. It bobbed in the air as if shivering and wanting to get back into my warmth.

As I stepped next to him, he put his hands on my hips and guided me. I put a foot on either side of the chair, straddling him. I hesitated, still unsure about what we were about to do. One of the people at the table said something and the entire table erupted in laughter. The guy facing us smacked his hand down on the table so hard, he knocked his bottle of beer off balance. He managed to snatch it up at the last second before it toppled over.

I felt Mr. Jones tugging on my hips. "Come on beautiful, ride this fat dick." I frowned at his crudeness but felt a slight tingle of warmth in my chest from the first half of his comment.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

By *harl and Good ladyCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Mmm

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Hot stuff xxx

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

I reached down and took his cock in my hand. His skin was sticky where my juice had dried on him. I lined him up with my entrance and slowly squatted down over him. I turned my gaze back to the door as I settled down onto his cock. This new angle caused his cock to glide right along my clit. I moaned loudly as I sank down onto him. The woman at the table immediately whipped her head to the right and then to the left, searching for the source of the sound. I froze in place and clapped my hand over my mouth. After a moment, she went back to the conversation.

"You're going to get us busted before I have a chance to bust," Mr. Jones chuckled at his own joke. He put his hands under my ass and urged me on by trying to lift me on his lap. I remained motionless on his lap, not yet satisfied that the coast was clear.

The guy facing us tipped his head back and took a long pull from his bottle. He swished it around in his mouth before swallowing. After setting the bottle back down, he kept his head tipped back as if he was staring at the sky.

Mr. Jones brought me back to the task at hand by leaning forward and taking one of my nipples into his mouth. Fortunately, my hand was still over my mouth and it muffled the low scream that escaped my lips. By now, he was pulling my body back and forth on his lap, trying to get me to ride him. The whole situation still made me nervous but also thrilled me. It was like we were fucking in plain view. Slowly, Mr. Jennings's mouth on my nipples distracted me from the people on the deck, and with surprise, I realized that I had started rotating my hips on his lap without even meaning to.

He pulled his mouth off my nipple and looked up at me. "Mmm, you feel so good. I wish I could stay right here forever."

My heart did a somersault. I was better than his wife? He'd rather be with me than with her? I fell forward against him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck, and pressed my mouth against his. I could smell and taste myself on him. As he responded to my kiss, I lifted my ass off his lap and then back down and slowly began to ride his cock.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Not sure about anyone else but I’m on the edge too…

As I got into a rhythm, my ego got another boost when I realized I was having Mrs. Jones's husband at the very table where she served him breakfast. Our tongues danced against one another as I pictured myself walking out of the kitchen with Mr. Jennings's morning breakfast. Instead of her curled up with him on the living room couch, I pictured him curled up with me.

The chair squeaked quietly as I bounced on his cock. There was a fullness in my pussy that I hadn't known before. It was as if my pussy and his cock were made for each other. He broke the kiss and tightened his grip on my waist. I lifted my head and looked down and watched my breasts jiggle against his face as I bounced on him. Judging from the dreamy look on his face, it looked like he was paralyzed with pleasure. I leaned down and kissed his forehead then closed my eyes and laid my cheek against his head. I could feel the dampness of his hair against my cheek. I never wanted this to end.

I opened my eyes and gazed out through the door. I could no longer see clearly. Through my unfocused eyes, all I could see were flesh-colored blobs moving back and forth intersected with swirls of bright colors. I closed my eyes again and savored the feel of Mr. Jenning

Jones's shaft as it slid smoothly along my tunnel. I hugged every inch of him and could feel my lips being pulled outward every time I lifted up. His hands had moved to my hips, and he was pulling me up and down his cock while raising his hips off the chair to meet me.

Glasgow

Poringland

Wow, this is a hot story!

When I opened my eyes again, I was able to focus them. The group at the table was still having a good time. The guys with the phone had disappeared. Further down in the yard I spotted Mrs. Jones. I gasped out loud and my heart jumped, but I didn't stop riding her husband. She was talking to a mousy woman in glasses. The difference between them was like night and day. The woman had hunched shoulders and her frumpy dress did nothing to compliment her form. Even though the dress was too big, it was apparent that there was nothing remarkable about her form anyway. Mrs. Jennings, on the other hand, looked like a lawn statute standing tall with her platinum blonde curls and long legs. Her white shorts hugged her hips but not obscenely. They were short but tastefully so. Her blouse was sexy but classy. I narrowed my eyes. Only then did I realize how closely her blouse resembled mine. The only difference was that mine was purple and hers was pink.

Three more women came to join them. Mrs. Jones smiled and raised her arms as if welcoming them. It was clear that they viewed Mrs. Jones as better than them. One of the women almost seemed to bow as she approached. They hung onto every one of Mrs. Jones's words. Every gesture. It was like watching a queen hold court. All she needed was a crown and a scepter.

A grin spread across my face as a realization hit me—despite all her beauty and social grace, I was the one her king really wanted. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of him. I rolled my hips as I slid my pussy up and down his shaft. The head of his cock pressed against my walls and I shuddered each time it seemed to find new pleasure point. He let out a quiet moan and pressed his face against my tits. His hands moved to my ass and he began squeezing my cheeks in time with my rocking movements. I responded by squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles. I could tell he was close.

Glasgow

Bradford

Poringland

Near MK

He is not the only one who is close

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

More please

Drogheda

Telford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Amazing story

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Still hooked

Can't wait for more

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Every time I read this it gets me hard n horny

bathgate / benidorm

Glasgow

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

When I opened my eyes again, a man and woman had joined the group around Mrs. Jones. It was clear that the man was smitten with her. She seemed to radiate charm. She was like a Siren from Greek mythology, able to ensnare all who wondered too close and trap them in her clutches forever. Well...all except the man beneath me.

Mr. Jones was breathing hard now. "Ok, I'm almost there."

I kept rocking my hips on him as I gazed at his wife. His beautiful wife who had the perfect life.

"Ok Jasmine, get up. I'm gonna cum."

I ignored him and continued to ride him as I stared at her.

"Jasmine! Get up! I'm too close!" he hissed at me, trying to keep his voice from being heard by the people on the deck. His hands were on my hips, and he was trying to push me off.

But I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop. "Go ahead and cum," I said breathlessly. Even though I'd said it, I couldn't believe the words had come out of my mouth.

"I can't! I'm not wearing a—"

I turned back to Mr. Jones and cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and pulling his face to meet mine. I plunged my tongue into his mouth. As I swirled my tongue around his, I swiveled my ass in his lap and tried to milk his cock.

His hands moved under my ass, and tried to lift me off. I could feel his arms trembling against me. His rapidly approaching orgasm had clearly sapped his strength. He tried to speak against my mouth. Even with his words muffled, I could tell from the intensity in his tone that he wanted me to get off his lap. But I didn't care. This was about what I wanted. And deep down, I knew it was what he wanted.

The chair protested loudly as I ground my pussy onto him. His muffled words became a muffled moan. Okay ill get up of its what you really want I told him. He dug his fingertips into my ass cheeks until it became painful. Suddenly, I felt his cock pulsing and knew he was unloading his cum inside me. It was enough to give me a mini orgasm. My body shook on his lap as we moaned into each other's mouths. I continued rocking against him until I felt his cock going soft. He loosened his grip on my ass and I leaned back away from him. His eyes were closed and he let his head flop back.

I turned to look back outside. My heart leapt into my throat when I saw Mrs. Jones looking up at us from the yard. Her face was expressionless. We'd finally gone too far. I knew we might get caught one day, but I'd always hoped that day would never come. The proper thing to do would be for me to get off her husband's lap, but I was paralyzed with fear.

The woman at the deck table stood up. For a moment, I thought she was coming into the house. Instead, she walked down the steps and into the yard. A smile spread across Mrs. Jones face and her gaze followed the woman as she approached. I suddenly realized she hadn't been looking at us, she'd been looking at the woman. I closed my eyes and put a hand on my chest. My heart felt like it was about to burst through the skin.

"I should probably get to work on that barbecue sauce," Mr. Jones finally said, breaking the silence. His eyes were glassy and half-open.

I nodded and moved to get off his lap. When I stood, I felt his cum run down my leg. When I looked down, there was a line of cloudy liquid halfway down my thigh, and my pussy was a frothy mix of both of our juices. "Shit," I muttered as the gravity of what I'd done came rushing to the front of my mind. I wiped my leg with my hand, smearing the cum across my skin.

Mr. Jones got up from the chair and pulled up his pants. He walked into the kitchen and returned with a roll of paper towels. He pulled off a few sheets then handed me the roll. He went to work wiping off the chair cushion while I ripped off a sheet and blotted my pussy with it. The paper towel was soaked when I pulled it away. I shook my head at it and walked to the kitchen to collect my clothes.

We didn't say a word to each other as I went to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. When I came back, he was mixing up his barbecue sauce. He looked up when I entered the kitchen and gave me a forced half smile. The air was heavy. I knew he was thinking the same thing—what the hell did we just do?

I said the only thing I could think to say.. "You should add some brown sugar to your barbecue sauce."

"Uhh...thanks," he gave me genuine smile.

I walked into the dining room and slid open the deck door. The men at the table stopped talking and eyed me as I walked out. The guy facing the house gave me a polite nod. I could feel the eyes of the other two guys staring at my ass.

I walked down the steps and crossed the yard. I intended to find a nice place to hide from both Patrick and Mrs. Jones.

"Jasmine," Mrs. Jones called out. I cringed at the sound of her voice. "Jasmine, over here. There are some people I want you to meet."

With no alternative, I crossed the yard toward her and her throng of supporters. She stepped away from the group and leaned in close to me as I approached. I tried to lean my body away from her, worried that she might smell the sex on me.

"Did his sauce come out ok?" she asked.

With the remnants of Mr. Jones's cum still damp in my panties, I couldn't help drawing a sexual connotation from her question. Even still, I managed to respond appropriately.

"Umm...yeah, I think so. But he wanted to make it himself so he kicked me out."

"That's Harold for you. Whenever he's in the kitchen, you're better off just feeding his ego and letting him do whatever he wants."

Mrs. Jones looked past the side of my body. I pulled back when she reached out and ran her hand across my elbow. When she brought it back, there was a white substance on her fingers. It was too bright to be cum and looked more solid than liquid. She brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm. Well, at least the icing turned out ok."

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Blackpool

Lol......

By *amsiMan  over a year ago

Hanworth

"The chair protested loudly as I ground my pussy onto him. His muffled words became a muffled moan. Okay ill get up of its what you really want I told him. He dug his fingertips into my ass cheeks until it became painful. Suddenly, I felt his cock pulsing and knew he was unloading his cum inside me. It was enough to give me a mini orgasm. My body shook on his lap as we moaned into each other's mouths. I continued rocking against him until I felt his cock going soft. He loosened his grip on my ass and I leaned back away from him. His eyes were closed and he let his head flop back.

I turned to look back outside. My heart leapt into my throat when I saw Mrs. Jones looking up at us from the yard. Her face was expressionless. We'd finally gone too far. I knew we might get caught one day, but I'd always hoped that day would never come. The proper thing to do would be for me to get off her husband's lap, but I was paralyzed with fear.

The woman at the deck table stood up. For a moment, I thought she was coming into the house. Instead, she walked down the steps and into the yard. A smile spread across Mrs. Jones face and her gaze followed the woman as she approached. I suddenly realized she hadn't been looking at us, she'd been looking at the woman. I closed my eyes and put a hand on my chest. My heart felt like it was about to burst through the skin.

"I should probably get to work on that barbecue sauce," Mr. Jones finally said, breaking the silence. His eyes were glassy and half-open.

I nodded and moved to get off his lap. When I stood, I felt his cum run down my leg. When I looked down, there was a line of cloudy liquid halfway down my thigh, and my pussy was a frothy mix of both of our juices. "Shit," I muttered as the gravity of what I'd done came rushing to the front of my mind. I wiped my leg with my hand, smearing the cum across my skin.

Mr. Jones got up from the chair and pulled up his pants. He walked into the kitchen and returned with a roll of paper towels. He pulled off a few sheets then handed me the roll. He went to work wiping off the chair cushion while I ripped off a sheet and blotted my pussy with it. The paper towel was soaked when I pulled it away. I shook my head at it and walked to the kitchen to collect my clothes.

We didn't say a word to each other as I went to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. When I came back, he was mixing up his barbecue sauce. He looked up when I entered the kitchen and gave me a forced half smile. The air was heavy. I knew he was thinking the same thing—what the hell did we just do?

I said the only thing I could think to say.. "You should add some brown sugar to your barbecue sauce."

"Uhh...thanks," he gave me genuine smile.

I walked into the dining room and slid open the deck door. The men at the table stopped talking and eyed me as I walked out. The guy facing the house gave me a polite nod. I could feel the eyes of the other two guys staring at my ass.

I walked down the steps and crossed the yard. I intended to find a nice place to hide from both Patrick and Mrs. Jones.

"Jasmine," Mrs. Jones called out. I cringed at the sound of her voice. "Jasmine, over here. There are some people I want you to meet."

With no alternative, I crossed the yard toward her and her throng of supporters. She stepped away from the group and leaned in close to me as I approached. I tried to lean my body away from her, worried that she might smell the sex on me.

"Did his sauce come out ok?" she asked.

With the remnants of Mr. Jones's cum still damp in my panties, I couldn't help drawing a sexual connotation from her question. Even still, I managed to respond appropriately.

"Umm...yeah, I think so. But he wanted to make it himself so he kicked me out."

"That's Harold for you. Whenever he's in the kitchen, you're better off just feeding his ego and letting him do whatever he wants."

Mrs. Jones looked past the side of my body. I pulled back when she reached out and ran her hand across my elbow. When she brought it back, there was a white substance on her fingers. It was too bright to be cum and looked more solid than liquid. She brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm. Well, at least the icing turned out ok.""

Great story and very well written x

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Near MK

Who doesn't love icing

Drogheda

Hitchin

"I'm not asking you to suck his dick or anything like that." It wasn't the first time I'd ever heard someone utter words like that, but my ears bristled at hearing them come through my phone from Mrs. Jonee' mouth. "I'm not sure Patrick would be able to handle that anyway," Mrs. Jones giggled. "But like I said, it's just dinner. With the clients there, we just need a warm body sitting next to Patrick so it doesn't look weird. Harold and I will be right there with you."

The idea of spending time with her husband was a big draw, but given the history of sexual exploits between me and him, I wasn't thrilled with spending any extended period of time with her. Then there was Patrick. I'd met him at a cookout Mr. and Mrs. Joned had hosted at their house. The word "awkward" didn't fully describe Patrick. It was almost as if he'd been sheltered from girls his entire life and then set free. He had the sort of mannerisms that might be cute for someone in their late teens. But while he wasn't as old as Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was still several years older than me.

Bradford

""I'm not asking you to suck his dick or anything like that." It wasn't the first time I'd ever heard someone utter words like that, but my ears bristled at hearing them come through my phone from Mrs. Jonee' mouth. "I'm not sure Patrick would be able to handle that anyway," Mrs. Jones giggled. "But like I said, it's just dinner. With the clients there, we just need a warm body sitting next to Patrick so it doesn't look weird. Harold and I will be right there with you."

The idea of spending time with her husband was a big draw, but given the history of sexual exploits between me and him, I wasn't thrilled with spending any extended period of time with her. Then there was Patrick. I'd met him at a cookout Mr. and Mrs. Joned had hosted at their house. The word "awkward" didn't fully describe Patrick. It was almost as if he'd been sheltered from girls his entire life and then set free. He had the sort of mannerisms that might be cute for someone in their late teens. But while he wasn't as old as Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was still several years older than me."

I think i have missed something here - help !

cheltenham

""I'm not asking you to suck his dick or anything like that." It wasn't the first time I'd ever heard someone utter words like that, but my ears bristled at hearing them come through my phone from Mrs. Jonee' mouth. "I'm not sure Patrick would be able to handle that anyway," Mrs. Jones giggled. "But like I said, it's just dinner. With the clients there, we just need a warm body sitting next to Patrick so it doesn't look weird. Harold and I will be right there with you."

The idea of spending time with her husband was a big draw, but given the history of sexual exploits between me and him, I wasn't thrilled with spending any extended period of time with her. Then there was Patrick. I'd met him at a cookout Mr. and Mrs. Joned had hosted at their house. The word "awkward" didn't fully describe Patrick. It was almost as if he'd been sheltered from girls his entire life and then set free. He had the sort of mannerisms that might be cute for someone in their late teens. But while he wasn't as old as Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was still several years older than me.

I think i have missed something here - help !"

The part with the icing was the end of the babysitting job.

Bradford

I think i have missed something here - help !

The part with the icing was the end of the babysitting job."

It was the phone call bit i was confused about .... i will re read it all, its bloody hot mmmmmmm

mullingar

"Gee, Mrs. Jones, I don't know..." But I did know. I knew I didn't want to go.

"Pretty please, Jasmine. It would mean a lot to Harold."

She had unknowingly offered up the one thing that could draw me in. I'd do almost anything for her husband. My body felt warmer each time she mentioned his name during the phone call. This last one finally did me in. "Ok, I'll do it," I said at last.

"Thank you so much! And I'll be sure to throw in a bonus on top of your usual babysitting rate." She paused. "Especially since this is probably the biggest baby you've ever watched," she stifled a laugh.

"You've got that right. But I'll do my best."

I was both dreading and looking forward to "date night" as it came. I opted to go with a red, form-fitting dress with medium-length sleeves. Its lace gave the illusion of being see-through, but the relatively high neckline kept it classy. I decided to keep the heels low. No need to risk stumbling around like a fool. I turned and looked at my butt in the mirror wondering whether the thong I was wearing underneath was too noticeable.

My mom dropped me off at the Jones' at 6:30. "Have a good time, sweetie." She leaned across the front seat and pecked me on the left side of my forehead. "Let me know what time you need me to pick you up."

"Thanks, mom. I'll check with Mr. Jones. I might be able to ride him."

"What?" my mom's eyebrows shot up.

"To get home. He might give me a ride."

"Oh...umm...I suppose that would be alright...if it's not too much trouble."

Near MK

"It was the phone call bit i was confused about .... i will re read it all, its bloody hot mmmmmmm"

Took me a moment to realise we'd moved on.

Hope this bit is as hot as the last bit

"I don't think he'd mind a ride." I turned and opened the car door, biting my bottom lip to hide my smirk.

I gave her a wave as I stepped up to and knocked on the front door. The door cracked open and Mrs. Jones' head poked around it. Her long blonde hair was bundled up in large rollers.

"Jasmine! Welcome!" She leaned past me and gave my mom a wave as she held her purple robe closed with the other hand, then stepped aside and waved me in. "Thank you so much again for doing this." She opened her arms and leaned in for a hug. As she did, her robe fell open revealing a lacy black bra that was doing a poor job of concealing her assets. I tried not to look at the pillowy, pale flesh as she stepped forward and embraced me. "I'll be back in a little while. Harold should be dressed in a few minutes. Make yourself at home." Mrs. Jones turned and began climbing the stairs. "Rachel is upstairs with Alex. You can say 'hello' if you want. Your date should be here any minute," she said. I made a gagging motion which drew a laugh from Mrs. Jones.

I picked up the TV remote and settled back on the couch. The feel of the fabric against my legs immediately conjured up images of the night Mr. Jones had ravished me and cum all over it and me. I flipped up the cushion and inspected the underside. Mr. Jones had either done a great job cleaning the cushion or he had replaced it. My heartrate sped up as my mind drifted back to sitting bare bottom on the cushion, cowering under a blanket as Mrs. Jones passed through the living room, oblivious to what we'd just done.

I snapped out of my daydream when I heard footsteps on the stairs behind me. I tipped my head upside down and looked back over the top of the couch. My mouth opened into a wide, silly grin when I saw Mr. Jones strolling down the stairs in black pants and a white button-up that was accented with blue cufflinks. There was an untied dark blue necktie dangling around his neck. He returned my smile as he reached the bottom of the stairs. I continued to watch up him upside down as he approached the couch. I was a little startled when he reached out and took my head in both his hands, leaned down, and pressed his lips against mine. My body felt like it was turning to mush. When he came up, I was gasping for air.

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

Me too

Glasgow

Poringland

Excellently written and regularly updated 10/10

north east lincs

"Hello Jasmine, I've missed you," he said. "I was beginning to think you didn't like me anymore."

"I've missed you too. But you haven't hired me in a long time," I said. I poked my tongue into the inside of my cheek. "I figured you'd lost interest and have been letting Rachel have all of this incredible cock." I reached over the back of the couch and grabbed it through his pants and was pleased to find it already hard.

He thrusted himself against my hand. "Mmmmm...you know you're all the woman I need." I knew he couldn't possibly mean what he said, but it still made me feel warm all over anyway. He leaned forward and put his hands on my breasts and gently squeezed them through my dress. I arched my back, pressing them against his hands, shuddering each time his palms passed over my hard nipples.

"Think we have time to put this couch through another quick workout?" I said with a grin, my eyebrows raised.

Mr. Jones jumped back like he'd been burned by fire. "No! No way."

I slapped the back of the couch as his cock pulled free of my grasp. "Why not?" My voice had all the whine of a child.

"No...we...just no." Mr. Jones stepped past the couchand turned his body away from me. He reached for his tie as if intending to tie it but then leaned toward where the TV was set up, looking at the wires. He stared down at the nest of black cables as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

It was one thing to say "no," but I refused to be ignored. I hopped off the couch and crept up behind him. He jumped when I wrapped my arms around him. I stepped in close and pressed my breasts against his back. The scent of his cologne and manliness wafted up to my nose. It was intoxicating. I laid my head on the back of his shoulders and moaned into them as I ran my hands over his body. I could feel his hard chest and abs through his shirt. My hands drifted lower on his body and he didn't stop me as my hands passed over his belt and grabbed his cock.

north east lincs

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

This is such an amazing story!!

Glasgow

Telford

Hitchin

dungannon

Dudley

He tipped his head back as I stroked him through his pants. "Mmmm...that feels good."

"I know something that would feel even better," I said, moving my hand to his belt buckle. His hand came down over mine.

"No, we can't. There isn't enough time."

"Well, at least let me suck it a little," I whispered toward his ear. His grip on my hand loosened as if he was considering it. Not wanting to lose the momentum, I swung around in front of him and dropped to my knees. He smiled down at me, but there was still some worry in his eyes.

I worked quickly to unbuckle his belt and threw his pants down to his ankles before he could tell me to stop. His black silk boxers followed a moment later and his thick cock sprang into view. My mouth watered at the sight of it. A thick vein ran from the base, along the wide shaft, and up to the purple head. I took it in my right hand and was amazed at how hot it felt. Not wanting to waste a moment, I raised it and ran my tongue along the underside of the shaft from his balls all the way to the tip. This drew a moan from deep within his chest. I repeated the motion, working my way all the way around his cock until it was shiny with my saliva.

Bradford

"Wanna see what my boyfriend taught me?"

Mr. Jones nodded. "Yeah, show me," his voice a whisper.

I kissed the tip of his cock and then worked my way around the head, gradually opening my lips as I went until I'd taken the head into my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and curled my tongue under his cock as I took in more of him. I withdrew him until my lips were around the head, then slid my mouth back down and repeated the motion, taking a little more each time. I tried to control and shorten my breaths as his tip neared my tonsils. Resisting the urge to gag and trying to relax my mouth and throat, I pushed his cock past my tonsils to the back of my throat. I paused, trying to maintain my composure. When I was confident that I wouldn't throw up on him, I rubbed his cock back and forth against the back of my throat.

"Oh, shit!" Mr. Jones grabbed a hold of both sides of my head. I shifted my hands around to his butt. It felt like I was holding two bricks. He gently withdrew and pushed back into my mouth. His eyes were closed and his face was turned to the ceiling. I squeezed his cheeks and pulled him forward, encouraging him to use my mouth. Mr. Jones took the hint and began to speed up his thrusts until he was slamming his cock against the back of my throat. I did my best to time my breathing to avoid suffocating.

Blackpool

Another great chapter

Glasgow

My eyes began to water, but that was nothing to compared to my mouth. I could feel the drool running past the corners of my mouth and dribbling onto my chin. The room was filled with the smacking and "glug glug" sounds of Mr. Jones pistoning in and out of my mouth. I suddenly wondered whether Mrs. Jones ever did this and grinned at the possibility that I was doing things for him that she couldn't.

I reached down and pulled down the front of my dress. Because of the neckline, it was a bit of a struggle to get my tits out of my bra and over the top of my dress. I sat forward and rubbed them against Mr. Jones' legs, drawing another moan from him.

"Damn Jasmine, you're so good. How did a nice girl like you learn to do this?" Mr. Jones' breath sounded short like he was on the verge of hyperventilating.

I smiled as best as I could around his cock while he continued to thrust. The drool from my mouth was dripping off my chin onto my exposed tits. I ignored it and grabbed back onto Mr. Jones' ass cheeks. They flexed beneath my grip with every thrust.

A knock at the front door froze both of us in place. It seemed like a full five seconds before either of us moved. I practically spit out Mr. Jones' cock and rolled back onto my butt, clawing at the front of my dress, trying to put my tits away. Mr. Jones yanked up his boxers and pants but struggled with stuffing away his big, wet dick.

I wiped my mouth and jumped to my feet. Not knowing what to do, I made a beeline for the kitchen and listened as Mr. Jones opened the front door. I reached into my dress and tried to readjust my bra. I was glad I'd worn a dark dress because my chest was still wet. Hopefully it would hide any spots.

Telford

Glasgow

Bradford

Near MK

BIGGLESWADE

She I s such a naughty girl love it.

north east lincs

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

bathgate / benidorm

Amazing yet again

Dudley

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I need to do something to sort out this massive hard on you’ve given me OP

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic story!

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I guess it’s her date x I’ll bet he’s got a huge cock x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic writing and such a hot story

mullingar

dungannon

(thumb

Poringland

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I so enjoy this story

Hitchin

cheltenham

Nice

[Removed by poster at 22/05/21 20:19:12]

Phew, not being on the forums over the last week I finally caught up. Brilliant story so far OP

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reigate

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Patrick's voice carried across the living room to the kitchen, drawing down the corners of my mouth. I walked to the counter and picked up the toaster. Using the reflection, I did my best to reshape my hair and make myself look like I hadn't just been gagging on Mr. Jones' cock. Satisfied, I pinched the corners of my mouth and pulled them up into a smile and tried to keep it on my face as I walked back into the living room.

"Jasmine! Wow, you look great!" Patrick's mouth was hanging open as he looked me up and down. I half expected drool to start running down his chin as well.

"It's good to see you again." I nodded slightly at him. Mr. Jobes motioned at me to come closer and I almost shook my head. Not wanting to touch Patrick more than necessary, I offered my hand for a handshake. Patrick had other ideas. I was caught off guard when he leaned forward and kissed the back of my hand. He reluctantly let it go when I yanked my hand back.

"I'll go see if Ash is almost ready," Mr. Jones said.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"No, I'll go," I sprinted between him and Patrick and bounded up the stairs two at a time, thankful I'd decided against the high heels.

I walked past the closed door to Alex's room. I could hear Rachel singing a soft lullaby. I continued down to Mr and Mrs. Jones bedroom. The door was half open. I rapped on it lightly and poked my head in.

"Come in," Mrs. Jones called from inside. I stepped into the room and found her sitting on a stool in front of a high-gloss, black armoire. There was a reflection from it that was mesmerizing and made it look almost as if it was made out of dark crystal. "I'm almost ready," Mrs. Jones said, snapping me out of my trance. "Could you help me put this on?" She offered me a heart-shaped pendant on a long gold chain. The pendant itself was also gold and had several small diamonds along the edge. It matched her gold and diamond earrings.

I stepped up behind her and took it into my hand. Mrs. Jones swept her long hair away from her neck. Our eyes met in the reflection from the mirror and she smiled. I clasped the chain and let the pendant dangle down the front of her dark blue dress. She turned on her stool and stood to face me. She gave me a quick lookover as if seeing me for the first time that evening.

dungannon

Mmmmm continue please

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

cheltenham

"I've got just the thing to really set your dress off." She turned and went to a nearby jewelry box. After rummaging for a moment, she fished out a sparkling gold cho*er accented with diamonds. She patted the stool. "Here, have a seat." I'm not sure which was bigger: my eyes or the diamonds.

I sat on the stool and pulled my hair out of the way. Her hands felt warm on my skin as she wrapped the necklace around my neck. The sparkle of the jewelry in the light was almost blinding. It looked like the stuff of royalty.

"It was an anniversary gift from a few years ago," Mrs. Jones said, as if reading my mind. She leaned in closer until I could feel her breath on my neck. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end and a tingle went down my spine. She ran her fingers along the necklace and then onto my neck. There was a charge of electricity that bounced between her fingertips and the skin on my neck. My breath caught in my throat.

"Ash! We've got to get going. Are you almost ready?" Mr. Jones called up the stairs.

"Yes, we're about to come now," Mrs. Jones said and stepped away from me. It wasn't a moment too soon. I found myself taking in deep breaths of air as I got to my feet.

Bradford

wow !

The restaurant was upscale. I couldn't even imagine being able to afford the breadsticks there. The host took us to a large table set near the back of the restaurant. An older man and woman greeted us. I recognized the man from the Jones' barbecue and assumed the woman was his wife. We exchanged greetings with two middle-aged couples at the table and two more couples joined us several minutes later.

While I was initially caught up in the specter of being in such a classy place, I soon grew bored as the main conversation turned to business. The women engaged in side talk about their careers or their children. I felt completely out of place like a kid playing dress up at her parents' dinner party. For his credit, Patrick checked in on me several times to make sure I was doing ok and tried to include me in the ongoing conversation. He was trying a little too hard, but I appreciated his effort. I had to admit that he wasn't the worst company and wasn't entirely repulsive. He was clearly nervous around me. When he tried to pour me a glass of water, his hand was shaking so hard I thought he was going to drop the water carafe.

I found my attention throughout the night drifting back to Mr. and Mrs. Jones. They spent most of the night huddled close together with Mr. Jones' arm draped around her, running his fingers through her golden hair. Whispering into her ear. Gently stroking her arm.

It was only after I realized that I'd balled and twisted my napkin into knots that I realized how jealous I'd grown by watching them. Yes, they were married. I got that. But it was like he was throwing her in my face. There was no denying that not three hours ago, he'd practically had his cock shoved halfway down my throat. Now, just like at the barbecue, he was acting like I didn't exist. Like I was some needy little girl. But contrary to what he thought, I didn't need shit from him.

"Hey, earth to Jasmine." Patrick waved his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I practically shouted. His smile melted away and he shrank back into the seat when I turned my fiery gaze toward him. I immediately regretted it. He had been nothing but a gentleman the whole evening, even if awkward. "I'm sorry, I have a lot on my mind." I leaned in close to him, letting our legs touch. The contact had an obvious effect on him.

"Oh..I...I...I was just...umm...actually I forget what I was going to say." He nervously tried to laugh it off. He picked up his water and took a few sips. Mrs. Jones' giggles rang through my ears. I spied them out of the corner of my eye. As best as I could tell, Mr. Jones was nibbling her earlobe. I tried to keep my face even as my blood ran hot.

"A toast!" someone at the end of the table said. A man in his 60s had raised his glass. Patrick poured champagne into a glass and shifted it in front of me.

"Uhh.I don't think that's a good idea," Mr. Jones said, reaching toward it, but he was too far away to reach it. "She shouldn't have alcohol."

I was still fuming over the way he was treating me. "Why? Are you worried I might have too much and say something I regret?" I narrowed my eyes.

There was a flicker of fear behind Mr. Jones' eyes. "No...uhh...I...it's just that you're under 21. I don't want to break any laws."

"Oh, lighten up Harold," Mrs. Jones chimed in.

I nodded at her and picked up my glass and joined the toast. It wasn't my first taste of alcohol, but it was my first of champagne. The bubbles tickled my nose.

When the toast was over, Mr. Jones and his wife resumed their snuggle-fest. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Patrick. "So," I put my hand on his thigh, "how is a guy like you not taken?"

Patrick jumped at my touch and began coughing violently on his water, temporarily stopping all conversation at the table as everyone wondered whether he was going to drown or not. He sheepishly mopped up the spilled water on the table. I lifted my tortured napkin to his mouth and blotted it dry while trying to offer a sympathetic look.

Patrick smiled and took a moment to compose himself. Over the next several minutes, Patrick regaled me with seemingly every major detail of his life. His dairy allergy. The tall girl that picked on him in elementary school. His video game obsession. His great grades from kindergarten through graduate school. His rapid rise in the company. At several points, I had to clandestinely stab myself in the thigh with my fork to keep my eyelids from slipping down.

Reigate

bathgate / benidorm

Poringland

Near MK

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Telford

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Keep it cuming

Hitchin

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Please keep going

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Loving this

dungannon

mmmmmmm fantastic

north east lincs

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

BIGGLESWADE

By *horsBoltMan  over a year ago

Preston

Dudley

she going to make patricks night ?

cheltenham

He mentioned several girls and women while recounting his life story, but I noticed that most were relatives or clearly platonic friendships. I had a sneaking suspicion he was a virgin. A smile crept across my face as I imagined reaching under the table to grab his cock and making him explode in his pants.

"What's so funny?" Patrick asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Oh...uhh...nothing," I said, scrambling. "I was...just considering how refreshing it is to talk to a guy like you. I spend my days listening to boys whining about their car or their coach or whatever test they've failed. They're so immature." I winced at the false flattery I was sending his way.

Patrick let out a chuckle and inched closer to me. I had to flex my muscles to keep from recoiling. "Well, maybe you need a more mature man instead of a boy." He tried to make his voice sound deeper, but it made him sound like a kid trying to imitate his father's voice on the phone. Still, I was amused at his boldness.

"I admit that I like the touch of a grown man," I said as I leaned against him. I ran a fingernail along his chin and lowered my voice to a whisper. "Older guys always seem to know their way around a woman's body. They know just what a woman wants. What she needs." Patrick's eyebrows went up and a large lump formed in his throat as he swallowed hard.

"So, are you up for it?" a voice said from next to us. It took me a second to register that it was Mrs. Jones voice.

"I'm sorry?" I said in utter confusion.

"I said one of the clients wants to go do karaoke and I was wondering if you two were interested."

I wasn't, but Patrick spoke up without hesitation. "Oh, that sounds awesome! Let's do it."

"Uhh...I don't know..." I wasn't thrilled with the idea of extending this evening.

Mr. Jones' head poked out from behind his wife. "Come on, it'll be fun."

I glared at him, still stewing over his behavior, but there was no way I could say no to that smile. Besides, I couldn't imagine the evening getting any worse.

The karaoke bar wasn't far from the restaurant. Based on the décor, it looked like it was competing with itself over what decade it was. Harsh pink, green, and blue neon lighting was absorbed by the abundance of faux leather on the walls and furniture. A few people swayed on the checkered dance floor in front of the stage while a muscular, tattooed guy in his 40s screamed the lyrics to some heavy rock song I'd never heard before.

The Jennings' grabbed a table along with the client and a much younger woman. I couldn't help notice that the client, a 30-something year old man with glasses and a large pornstar mustache, had a wedding band.

cheltenham

The moment we sat down, the client ordered a round of drinks. The server brought six shots of an amber-colored liquid. My alcohol education was limited, but it looked and smelled like rum.

Mr. Jones piped up when I reached for my glass. "Ash, letting Jasmine have champagne is one thing, but this is a little..."

I felt my body temperature rising again. I'm not grown up enough to have a little drink, but I'm grown up enough for him to treat me like his sex doll?

Fortunately, Mrs. Jones came to my aid again. "It's just one shot. Relax. It's not like she's doing keg stands at a frat party."

I smiled at Mrs. Jones for her support. As I turned my eyes back to the drink, part of me wished she hadn't. I'd sampled rum before at a sleepover and it almost made me throw up. I reached forward and lifted the glass to my face. The strong odor of alcohol wafted up to my nose, putting knots into my stomach.

"Let's go! Get it up there," the client shouted from down the table. "No sipping."

I brought the glass up to my lips and tried to prepare myself. As I opened my mouth and let the liquid slide past my lips, I resisted the feelings of nausea that wracked my body. I did my best to keep the glass tilted upright as I swallowed the burning drink. After what felt like an eternity, I drained the glass. It nearly tumbled from my hand as I sat it back on the table.

"Wooo!" shouted the client. "That's what I'm talking about! Now, let's get this party started. Who's going up there?"