FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her games

Her games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cltd OP   Couple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

As a couple we always enjoy meeting new friends. But sometimes it changes who we met. I got a tad bit fed up so

Thought I’d strike out on my own as making excuses why he couldn’t see me was getting tiresome. I started chatting to new people striking out on my own. I wasn’t comfortable at the beginning so socials to begin with. One social introduced me to an engineer who travelled through work I’d seen him a few times in the offices always polite and chatting. I was working over the weekend and didn’t expect anyone in the office. Walking down the corridor I heard him curse and went to

Investigate. Popping my head around the door I seen a body lying on the floor and asked are you ok. Lifting his head from under a desk he said yeah sorry for the language I relied no problem I just don’t see anyone in office at weekends he explained why he was there and I left him to it. A couple of hours later standing in the office canteen making a coffee I could feel a pair of eyes watching me. Turning he was standing in the door way. Coffee I asked mmm he said though I fancy something stronger was his reply, it had gone lunch time and I said I’m famished if you fancy a bite to eat sure he said how about food at my hotel. I’m not one for agreeing to fast but out of the blue I said ok. Great he said give me a min as I walked out of my building he followed behind shall I follow you I asked he said he’d no car that he’d ordered a taxi I said cancel it I’ll drive you. Getting into the car sitting next to me was a spark casually chatting he was over from England on a contract. This his first time in Belfast. He was a good looking man in his late 40s fit and toned. After a late lunch where I’d had a glass of wine I found myself relaxing and starting to flirt I opened my blouse a button or two revealing my breasts a little bit more, my skirt riding a little higher. We got around to chatting about our better half’s he married and occasionally played away. I the same only I told my other half what I did as it enhanced our sex life. He asked what would I do now so I said how about I show you. He looked around the bar and said ok. I followed him to the hotel lift and as soon as the doors closed we started to kiss. His hand wandered down to my ass as he pulled me closer I could feel his hardness against me. His lips traveled down my neck and my hand went to his cock. Running my hand across it I said ooh that’s going to be enjoyable. Getting to his hotel room we were no sooner in through the door he opened my blouse pulling my breasts out from my bra and sucking and teasing my nipples. His tongue was hot making my nipples erect. Pulling my skirt up over my ass I’m sure he felt how wet I was under my knickers. Going down onto his knees pulling them to the side he delved his tongue deep onto my cunnie. Omg I pulled at his hair pushing him deeper my clit engorging on his tongue. Pulling him off me I walked over to the bed stripping slowly I watched him take me in naked. He walked over to me I undid his shirt showing a toned body. Opening his belt and pulling open his zip I pulled out a hard erect cock. I don’t mind if I do I said as I took him in my mouth. Sucking his cock he pulled my hair into a ponytail and as I sucked his cock he guided me on and off it

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cltd OP   Couple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Usually I let my man know what I’m up to. But on this occasion I thought I’ll let him know all about it when he’s fucking me.

I was gagging on his cock his length and girth choking me as I sucked. Good girl he kept saying as the saliva drooled down my chin onto my bare breasts. Pulling out his cock he grabbed my wrists and pushed me face down onto the bed. Between half kneeling and half lying he knelt behind me and with his cock rubbered he started to stroke my behind asking which hole would I prefer filled. I was going to be a greedy slut. I replied start in one and finish in the other. He impaled me deep and as I clenched around his cock taking his pounding my phone was buzzing in the back ground. I knew who it was did I dare to ask him to stop so I could put it on speaker for my hand to listen to.

I let him continue as I was reaching my orgasm and nothing was going to prevent me from having that on the last thrust of his cock I came, holding my hips he pulled out and said now for the second hole. I had no time to answer with the juices covering his cock he pulled my cheeks open and thrust into my butt. I let out a loud moan. This time he started slowly his rhythm getting faster my previous orgasm not just subsided he pounded my butt. Holy fuck I screamed as I took my second orgasm. I was spent quivering from both orgasms I crawled onto the bed and lay facing him. He removed his rubber and started to slowly wank his cock above my head. Will you take what I give you he asked I said sure. Faster he pumped his cock milking it for me to take suddenly a spasm erupted from him as a load of his cum shot out landing on my face and breasts. Wow he implied. Laughing I got up went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Having said our goodbyes. I walked to my car. Reading my messages where are you? Etc I sent him my reply I’ve been playing games. My man was in Belfast as something had come up so I drove to him. When I caught up with him his first question was what games have you been playing. I lead him to his office desk and pulled my skirt up removed my pants and said I’ll show you.

Yes please

Great start !

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow