FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Vixen Experience

The Vixen Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifevicki OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have always been allowed to play with my husband watching, we have had several meetings where we have met a guy, had a few drinks and then gone to a hotel room. Hubby likes to watch and take photos and video and then later in life we would watch some together while having a drink at home and of course end up fucking ourselves.

We have never considered ours a cuckold relationship, we would not enjoy belittling or humiliating my husband and that to us seems to be the main part of the whole cuckold relationship. Infact if a guy we met did try to humiliate my hubby, he is more than likely to get a slap or 2.

3 years ago, we, by accident discovered our relation fell into a category called “Stag and Vixen”. My hubby loves to show me off and indeed encourages to share me with men of my choice.

One thing we had never done was for me to meet a guy on my own, hubby always fancied the idea but I was a little more worried about it. Its okay to have a fantasy in your head, but sometimes emotions and feelings can get in the way of reality.

However, hubby persisted and while sat in a bar having 2 drinks too many, I agreed to give it a go.

After many messages to our advert, I picked the guy I thought best for me, we had been speaking for a few months via messages, emails and texts, he seemed to understand my nervousness and wasn’t the pushy type.

Fast forward 3 weeks, I was in my bedroom, fresh out of the bath hubby and I picking out the clothes I would wear. It was so horny having my hubbys involvement when picking my lingerie and dress. It was summer so I went for a nice summer dress, just above the knee, bra-less, thong and some nice high heeled sandals.

We had arranged to meet in a hotel in Nottingham, hubby was to drive me there, I was booked into my own room and the guy I was meeting, Paul booked his own room. Hubby checked in me with walked me to the room. kissed me and after telling me to enjoy myself left to drive home.

I had a couple of drinks in the room, checked my makeup and made my way down to the bar for the 8pm meeting. I was nervous walking into the cocktail bar but thankfully the guy I recognised as Paul was already sat with a drink in his hand. He stood up, kissed me on the cheek and asked me what I would like to drink. Very soon we were sat in a nice booth in the corner of the bar, looking out of the 7th floor window over the Nottingham.

Conversation got easier as the number of cocktails increased and a lot of my inhibitions were loosening , Paul sat in Black trousers with a nice white crisp shirt looked as good in real life as his pictures and I knew I was beginning to get aroused.

Soon while chatting Pauls hand rested innocently on my knee, a few moments later slightly higher up my thigh but not too far, as I chatted and laughed at his cheesy jokes and comments, I placed my hand on his thigh. We were by now very relaxed and found each other’s company exciting and interesting.

As the sun started to fade, we stared out over the Nottingham night, lights from buildings looking stunning, watching the lights from cars, buses and taxis running about I popped to the ladies room. I text hubby to tell him all was well and I would phone him later. As is sat back down in the booth my right hand closed tightly, I eased my grip and handed Paul my thong. “Put this in your pocket till the morning I giggled” …

Another drink later Pauls hand now up under the bottom of my dress, his fingers teasingly stroking my pussy, I was wet through, very aroused. I lent forward for the first kiss, it was not a disappointment, we kissed a few more times, his hand teasing me, stroking me, exploring the outer lips of my pussy. I let my hand stroke over his cock through his trousers, he was hard. He was also bigger than I had assumed. Not massive, but thick . As a lady who prefers girth over length, I was looking forward to releasing his cock from his trousers later on into the night.

It was time to go to the room, I suggested his, do not know why, it just seemed more exciting. He ordered a bottle of wine and we made our way to the lift. Once inside we kissed passionately, pressing our bodies tightly together, I could feel his erection against my thigh, I stroked it and squeezed the girth, I let out a slight whimper as his finger was the first thing to penetrate me, I pushed against his hand, his finger inside me, me gripping it with the muscles of my pussy.

Once inside the room, I went immediately to the bathroom, adjusted the make up, took off the dress. Now naked I came back into the room. Paul laid on the bed in just white boxers, his hard cock busting against the material, pre-cum wet patches on the cloth is a give away that he wanted to fuck me.

The agreement I had with hubby was that I would send him texts/photos of key moments during the night, so he knew what was going on and above all knew I was happy and safe. I passed Paul my phone and sat in the leather tub chair by the window. I spread my legs, one leg on each arm of the chair, placed my hand on my pussy, I showed the camera phone how wet I was. I sent the photo to hubby with the words….. “hope he is going to fuck me now”

I laid on the bed, glass of wine in hand, quick gulp before placing the glass on the bedside cabinet.

Paul laid on the bed, lowering myself I soon had the cock out of his boxers, I love sucking cock and it was straight in my mouth, but not before I teased him by licking off the pre-cum that was oozing from his tip. I wanked it while licking his balls, he had a nice cock and I like that.

We were both extremely excited and both new we were going to be fucking more than once. I knew that he probably wanted to get his first orgasm done so we could settle down for a longer, more intimate session. Taking his cock into my mouth I sucked gently while wanking the base of the shaft. I looked up at him and said …….. “let me have it”. I recognised the shuddering body movements and felt his hot spunk fill my mouth, I stayed there, swallowed him and then licked off the remaining droplets. “Better now” I laughed. Pressure was off now, more relaxed, we drank a glass of wine. He popped to the bathroom , I heard a quick burst of the shower and assumed he was having a clean clean up.

His turn to return to the room. He found me laid on the bed, legs spread wide playing with my pussy. I needed to cum, and it was not long before I did, he took another couple of photos. “My turn now” I said, and he placed his face against my pussy. His tongue tasting me, exploring me and making me cum again. We had a lot of foreplay, his cock now back hard and ready. I reached into my bag and opened a condom. Sliding it down has thick cock was a little tricky, it always is, but eventually it reached the base of his cock. I needed it and guided it into me. He pushed slowly allowing me to feel its full size. I came again as he started to thrust into me, I grabbed his bum and pulled him into me, we did the normal missionary position, he then fucked me from behind and then back on my back he told me he was going to cum. “On my face for a photo” I said, and he placed himself into position. Sending hubby, a picture of my face covered in cum apparently blew hubbies mind, he had to have a wank I am since told.

It was now late, around 3 am at a guess. I made my way to my room, phoned hubby to tell him I had , had a great time and that I needed to sleep.

7AM. My phone pings. “fancy a fuck” was the message from Paul. Quickly into the shower, quick coffee and makeup on I popped on a denim dress that had stud fastenings down the front. No underwear, just my sandals. As Paul opened the door I pulled open my dress in the hallway and let it fall to the floor. Laughing and grabbing me he pulled me inside the room and onto the bed, hungover horn is clearly a thing. I was feeling a tad worse for wear but I was rampant, we kissed, I sucked him, he licked me, fingered me and teased my nipples with his tongue. As he laid on his back I sat on his thighs, my pussy a few inches from his cock. I took hold of the end of it and rubbed it against my clit, I teased him by placing the end of his cock at the entrance of my pussy but not allowing him to push into me, after all I had not put a condom on him. I lent forward to kiss him, still holding his cock and rubbing my pussy with it, I could feel his precum again on my skin. It was a very horny and exciting experience having control over him. Again I placed his cock against my pussy, holding it back from entering me, I was aching for it to fill me, stretch me, fuck me and he was aching to thrust it into me. I teased and teased until I could no longer take it. Sliding down onto his cock brought out the biggest orgasm for me of the meeting, I don’t usually like being on top but I was enjoying controlling the situation. I took long deep slow movement on his cock to make sure I felt every inch of him. I was in charge, I was in control…………………………… Until.

He grabbed my arms, pushing me over he forcefully pushed me onto my back, he didn’t offend me, I wanted it, he held my arms up above my head as he pushed his cock back into me. This time he was in well and truly in charge. He thrust into me hard and deep, making me groan, whimper and moan out loud. It was painful but in a nice painful way. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, I felt every inch, every thrust . I could feel his balls banging against my bum. I wanted it, I wanted more.

“Fuck me” I whispered in his ear, “Fuck me”……. I felt completely under his control.

I saw the recognisable look on his face as I knew he was going to cum. He said simply but with a question … “on your tits”? ….. My action of grabbing hold of his bum and pulling him into me made it clear I wanted him to stay exactly where he was. …. “Fill me” were the words I said softly into his ear once again. He did not need a second invite. I felt his hot spunk fill my pussy, 3 or 4 thrusts of his orgasm totally filling me.

As he raised himself off me and standing at the end of the bed, I left my legs wide open, in truth I really did not want to move, I have never been fucked before with such a passion, I was sore, aching but very happy. I could feel his spunk slowly dripping from me onto the bed sheet. This was a photo hubby was either going love or hate I thought as Paul took it. One thing for sure until I knew which way I wasn’t going to send it to him just yet.

Turns out hubby loved the photo, loved the thought of it and although I doubt I will ever do that again it does make us both very horny from time to time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker babe 777Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Awesome story, one we love x

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Excellent story, thanks for sharing

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Very hot story.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic, he was a lucky man xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the story ! I met a couple many times where he would drop her off at the hotel and go home, picking her up in the morning, exactly as you have described ! It’s awesome x love the idea of fucking the wife whilst the husband is at home wanking !

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Well written

And very sexual

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston