FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the ex

the ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *other_male OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

so a bit of back story me and the ex ill refer to as G. we split up in 2014 things just didnt work between us.

shes 26 around 5.7 was blond haired now has red with blonde tips. a gorgeous curvy figure. ive always thought she was gorgeous even after we split.

we still natter every now and again but nothing note worthy, the the usual how your doing what you been up too. and so forth.

just to point out she is engaged to another guy shes been dating 4 years. they haven't had sex since her miscarriage 18months ago and was due to get married last week but been postponed due to covid.

we were chatting a few weeks ago when and she told me she wasnt sure if she was happy, we chatted for a few days and things got a little flirty and steamy. i invited her round for coffee to chat in person and after a day of hesitating she agrees and she came round on Tuesday just past.

well she looked amazing when she arrived and after chatting and more flirting in person we ended up kissing. tops came off nipples where played with and sucked after a while i started to unbutton her jeans and she stopped me and didnt want to go further so we didnt still kissing and flirting still.

after she left we have still been talking and she messaged this morning asking if she can come over and spend the night. well of course i said yes shes having tea with her fiance then coming over around 8.

am i the bad one for saying yes knowing shes cheating on her fiance or should i just go with the flow as im not the one cheating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go with it.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Nah you're single mate. It'll get messy when he finds out though

rotherham

ill give an update tomorrow once she has left if anyone is interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please mate very interested

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Get her over and ride the fuck out of her. She wants dick so give it to her

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fill your boots she asked for it be a shame not to give her what she wants

rotherham

well she has just left.

and we didnt waste any time.

as soo as she walked in were we're al over each other no talking just kissing and caressing took her straight up to the bedroom and stripped her down teasing her nipples as i did.

we climbed on the bed where i pulled the wrist and leg restraints out which she was not expecting but didnt argue.

(i know she likes to squirm about when teased too much)

and from there i started to tease her with the flogger and nip clamps. slowly making my way down till i was teasing her clit with my tongue..

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

sounds like she has been having fond thoughts of the fun you used to have together and before she commits to a life with him she just wants to make sure she is doing the right thing. You never know you might be getting her back if she had a good enough time at your place. On the other hand she might just be getting it out of her system.

» Add a new message to this topic