FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umalotagain OP   Man  over a year ago

a town called malice

This was not written by me but about me, by a very hot lady I had the pleasure of spending a night with a few years back

First time....

The alarm sounds on my phone, a rousing chorus of Sleep when I'm dead. I silence it and look at the time, 6am so I can snooze for a bit. My phone pings again and it's a message on Fet. I focus my sleepy eyes and see it's from you, your still on course for our meeting tonight. I feel a little flutter in my stomach, I can't believe I'm doing this, meeting a virtual stranger on a school night. I shake it off and reply that all is ok at my end. I get out of bed and fall into a quick shower. I laid out my clothes last night but I haven't decided what to wear yet. I decide to head into work early and come home before heading into the city.

The work day seems to be dragging all morning as I go over in my head all the reasons why meeting you is a bad idea. I can think of lots, we haven't been talking all that long, I haven't fully vetted you among the myriad of reasons. But then I list all the reasons I should, we get on really well, we like the same things and your cute. I know I'm being safe about it, the bar I've chosen is one where I feel safe and I know the bar staff. If we don't get on I can come home. I try to push it to the back of my mind so I can reach my target and head for home. The afternoon really flies in especially when you message to say your flight has landed. It's all getting very real now and the flutter in my stomach returns. You've sent me pictures but that never really shows what someone is like, will I even recognise you. I suddenly realise that my sub conscious has made the decision that I am going. I finish work at 3pm and remind people that I am starting late tomorrow. One of the girls smiles, knowing what I'm planning, she reminds me to make my safe calls.

I quickly head home to shower and change. My usual ritual makes everything go smoothly and I am soon ready to leave. My bag is packed with makeup and spare essentials, I tell myself I'm still not committed to anything yet as I look the door and head for the train. We message back and forward while I travel into the city and the tension starts to build. I know you are getting as nervous as I am but that actually starts to calm me down and by the time I step off the train I am fully in control of my emotions. As I walk up the steps I see you and I relax, this will be fine. I don't know why I feel so at ease but I do. You smile as I walk towards you and put your arm out to hug me. I gently kiss your cheek and smile, first meetings are always so strange. I can't wait to get to the bar and relax with a drink. It's only 5 minutes walk but already I've started to relax.

The bar is in a basement level so it's dark even though it's still daylight outside. Some how that is more relaxing as are the leather seats and real candelabras. The conversation flows easily as do your hands, just gentle brushes against my hand, my knee and resting on my thigh. Your eyes are repeatedly drawn to my cleavage but you try to hide it. For me it starts with the eyes and yours are lovely but there is also something honest in them. Your hands can tell so much about you and again I like what I see and they feel great. Your ass is cute to so at least you pass on the basics. One drink turns to 3 and inhibitions are gone. The low lighting makes for privacy and your hands are now working out how high they can go under my skirt. The gentle peck on the cheek has been replaced by long lingering kisses where tongues dance and explore. That gap between us as we sat down has gone and your arm is comfortably around me keeping me close as my hand rests in your lap. Motionless to any casual observer but my fingers play with the growing bulge beneath then. As we talk you nuzzle in to my neck with kisses, I imagine you'd like to bite but the no marks agreement cuts both ways.

We change bars and find another dark area to sit in but our exhibitionist tendencies are coming to the fore. It's all I can do to keep calm as your finger push aside my panties and begin to stroke and press, getting me even more wet. You then start whispering in my ear what you will do to me later in the hotel. I can feel myself shaking ever so slightly but you feel the goosebumps and that encourages you. We are joined in our quiet corner by 6 other people all chatting, blissfully ignorant of what is happening below our table. The fun is increasing and we soon decide it's time to head back to your hotel room.

We make our way outside, your hand on my ass as we walk. Outside we have to wait for a taxi. You rest against a wall and pull me close, your hands gripping my ass as we kiss, playfully at first. As time passes the kisses become less playful and more passionate but it's a bit too public for what we have in mind. I pull away a little but you pull me back. I compromise by turning in your arms and leaning back against you. I realise why you didn't want me to move as I feel your erection pressing against me. I look at you over my shoulder and smile wickedly as I wiggle my ass. You kiss my neck and threaten to bite it unless I stop. The taxi arrives and we get in. The temptation to make out in the taxi is almost too much but thankfully it's a short trip.

As we walk into the hotel you turn back to the gentleman, holding doors for me and keeping a discreet distance. You open the door to the room and we walk inside, you could cut the tension with a knife. As the door shuts you push me against it and kiss me again. You hand running up my skirt as your tongue pushes into my mouth. I drop my bag and wrap my arms around your neck. It's clear we both want this, the kiss is long and passionate and when it ends we stay close. We agree rules and boundaries and in a slightly awkward moment you decide to put on some music. I take a seat on the bed and slip off my shoes, wondering if you have cold feet. I shouldn't have worried, you walk over and spread my legs so you can stand between them. You push me down onto my back and take my hands pinning them at my sides as you kiss me. Nothing timid in this kiss, I can feel my pulse racing as the passion grows. Unable to move my hands I wrap my leg around yours and run my toes up your calf before wrapping it around your ass and pulling you closer.

You break the kiss leaving me wanting more and put my hands over my head so you can hold them with one hand. Your right hand strokes my thigh as you pull my dress up and then then you turn your attention to my inner thigh. I close my eyes, enjoying your touch. We both know I want you to go down but you tease me a little with your fingers, I'm already so wet. You lift your fingers to your mouth licking one then putting them to my lips. I lick them then swirl my tongue round them and suck on them. You watch intently imaging that your fingers were your cock, god that would be good. I pull at my hands asking if I can remove your shirt, I want to look at you. You let go of my hands and offer me a hand up. I start to unbutton your shirt slipping my hand inside as I go and following my fingers with kisses. I stand up to push your shirt off your shoulders and as it falls you lift my dress off over my head. We kiss as our hands investigate each other. You push me back onto the bed and put your hand to my throats telling me not to move. I obey and you smile as you run your hand down my cleavage to my stomach then out to my hip. You take hold of my panties and pull them down, not so gentle now and I wonder what is coming. You drop to your knees and lift my legs to your shoulders before running your tongue up my leg. You hear my sigh quietly but I stay still as instructed until I feel your tongue licking every inch of my pussy. I moan quietly, I've been waiting all night for this and you aren't disappointing me.

Your tongue searches out every ounce of pleasure before stepping things up by the addition of your fingers. Together they take control of my body and whisper in my head to let go, to give in to the exquisite pleasure they offer. My stomach muscles tighten as my hips lift to meet your fingers as they thrust harder and deeper. Your tongue then leaves its post and works its way up licking and kissing until it reaches my cleavage. A quick flick with your spare hand releases my bra and I slip it off without question as your tongue circles around my breasts. Ever decreasing circles until you reach my hard nipple and begin to suck on it. The addition of this new sensation is too much and my quiet moans get louder and louder. Your fingers pick up the pace thrusting deep and fast you can feel them getting soaking wet and you know I can't hold on much more. You ask me where I want to come, on your finger or your cock but before I can answer you drop back to your knees and force your tongue deep inside. The reaction is instant the first of 3 orgasms for tongue, fingers then finally on your rock hard cock. As I cum you make sure you get every drop. Tasting me and devouring my submission in that moment. Knowing I will not refuse you anything.

As the second orgasm leaves me you rise to your feet and slip your cock inside me, and to your surprise I lift my hips grinding my pussy against you like a hungry animal. You can't believe I don't want a rest. Your hands reach for my breasts teasing my nipples and getting them so hard they hurt. It doesn't take long for us to fall into a rhythm that drives me crazy and you fuck me so hard I almost scream. I try desperately not to but my moans are so loud now. I can't control my desire and when we finally cum together we are both exhausted. Yo u lie down beside me kissing me softly as we try to catch our breath. I can't believe you can read my body so well on a first meet. I lie for a while in your arms without a word. The feeling of closeness is perfection and I don't want it to end. You run your finger down my spine and I feel the spark that delights my desire. But now it's my turn.

My leg goes across yours as I roll onto my side facing you. My hand presses on your chest keeping you on your back as I start to kiss you. First your lips in a gentle kiss then neck and shoulders, down to your chest and my tongue joins in. You start to move so I return to your lips with a passionate kiss and an instruction to stay still. You smile as you realise what is coming. I slip back down the bed to your chest and stomach then lower . I can feel your desire as your pulse rises and you begin to get hard again. I skirt around your groin and down to your thighs. I run my tongue up your thigh and onto your shaft. You are already had but I can feel your need growing and you start to growl. I lick every part of your shaft, it still tastes of me. As my tongue starts to swirl around your tip you start to leak precum and I lick it all up. I look up to see you watching me. I keep eye contact as I take you in my mouth and begin to extract every ounce of pleasure. I love to tease and I play with you for an hour edging you over and over before finally making you cum. You seem a little surprised that I want it in my mouth but I want to taste you. To own every bit of you. You growl at me and run you fingers through my hair before you cum.

The night progresses with a continuous switching of control with brief pauses to cuddle and snooze. As it starts to get lighter I fall asleep in your arms knowing I have work in a few hours. Sunlight streams through the gap in the curtains as my alarm goes off. I hit the snooze button and we look at each other both wondering if we have time for one more. A gentle kiss is all it takes to start another round and before we even finish the thought our bodies are entwined and the craving has taken hold.

Eventually I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash and do my makeup. I return and dress, fighting the urge to crawl back into bed beside you. Once dressed I kiss you goodbye before heading down to my waiting taxi. By the time I walk out of the door my vanilla head is kicking in and outwardly at least I am just another business guest heading to work. Inwardly I replay the night before and smile. For a first meet it went incredibly well. We definitely complement each other and I have no doubt we will do it again. My phone pings and it's a message from you........I smile to myself and go back to normal life. I look forward to the next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umalotagain OP   Man  over a year ago

a town called malice

No interest then

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes would like to read more please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge