FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Layby fun

Layby fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parecock68 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

I stopped in a drawn out layby on the a43 near Kettering a few years back. Nipped into the woods for a quick pee and saw this old guy stood there, I presumed he was also pissing. How wrong was I! He turned around and was wanking a huge thick cock, seriously girthy! Up until now I had never sucked a cock before.he said to me that I was guy and looked at my cock which was rock solid in my hand.i had never even thought about man on man sex, but it was so erotic it was unbelievable! I was about to go when he said those life changing words.Get on your knees and swallow my spunk you faggot!it was a heat of the moment thing but I just knelt down and took his gorgeous tool into my mouth. After a couple of minutes sucking him I turned my eyes to the side and saw 4 guys wanking. His precum was oozing out and tasted so sweet, I tried to take all his length in my throat but it just wouldn't fit. Then he pulled out and said if I wanted his cum then I would have to drink the other 4 guys spunk first.well the first guy came over ginger with a tiny cock put it straight into my mouth and came straight away who would have thought such a small cock could come so much.heaven!!next guy walks over, about 55 and fat, lift's me up of the ground and starts kissing me. So in ten minutes I've had my first cock, my first mouthful of spunk and my first kiss!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

There are plenty of lay-bys around like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lay by adventures can be spur of the moment, spontaneous fun.

Until afterwards when you are driving back home to your normal life and begin to worry, that someone might have been using their mobile phone, to capture your fall from grace.

A hot fantasy though.

Grantham

Third guy in his twenties muscly as hell, still sweating from the gym pushes me to the floor and fucks my throat for like 30 seconds and explodes a hot salty load which I eagerly swallow as guy no2 says he's going to shoot. Not wrong either I can hardly get it my mouth without spilling a drop!now it's just me the old guy and guy number 4.now he's only 19/20 at the most his cock is about 6" but so thick, he pushes me against a tree and forces his greased up cock into my ass. What a day I'm having! After 5 minutes or so he pulls out, sticks his dirty cock in my mouth and empties his gorgeous tasting cum down my throat, tastiest load so far!the old guy's cock is dripping so much pre cum it's as though his cock is covered in cream! I'm on it like a rash, I can't get enough and oh when he came I thought I would drown. He had his hand on the back of my head so I could not move or spill any jizz! I thought it was it for the day but when I got up there was a truck driver stood there he had a huge foreskin wanking it back and forth over his fat helmet. Wasn't long before I was taking his load either. Great day out!

Grantham

"There are plenty of lay-bys around like this "
love to meet you in one x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Lucky t?at!