FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wife and I like going to hotels for sex but never lucky enough to hear others, has anyone been to hotels where they heard lots of sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

I’ve been lucky to hear another couple fucking in the room next door while I was fucking my Mrs, tried to keep the same pace as them, very sexy

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

If you find yourself a bit nearer to us, get in touch, happy to pop over to your hotel so you can listen to us, or watch, or maybe even take some pics, (safe distance of course)

By *rNNurseCouple  over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

We were in a hotel in Birmingham a few weeks ago and played all night very loudly, as we were leaving our room the next morning, a very attentive lady left next door, I’m sure we kept her away most of the night lol

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

As a rep ive stayed in lots of hotels over the years and heard some great fucking session with my ear up to the wall and cock in hand. Proper proper turn on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pre covid I spent lots of times in hotels with my cock in my hand whilst couples went at it next door. I have heard hetero and gay couples fucking each other hard and wanked to it all.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Last year we had a couple of young couples staying here, who I could hear late at night.

The first I'd heard returning from dinner at the pub and going upstairs to their room, and just a few minutes later I went through the connecting door to switch off the exterior lights...

....as soon as I stepped into the hallway I could hear the young lady's moans of pleasure coming from directly above - while stood listening, I couldn't help but wonder if the attractive older woman on her own in the room next to theirs could also hear, and if she was turned on by it too...

....after a minute or two, I went and switched off the lights, and then had to pass the bottom of the stairs going back to our part of the house - where I stopped to listen again, this time to the rhythmical thumping noise that had replaced her moans...

....that sound was continuing as I went back through our door and closed it quietly behind me - wishing I could have gone up and joined either them, or the sexy 50-something alone in the adjacent room...

A month or so later, despite a thick connecting wall which usually prevents hearing anything from the downstairs room, I heard the young lady of the second couple moaning and groaning in pleasure a couple of times late at night...

....both their first and second sets of bedding had the most heavily sex-stained sheets that I'd seen over the preceding three years!

I was very jealous; she was a very pretty young thing, and I'd have loved to have joined them and provided her with some more cum - although she was clearly getting plenty out of him!

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

So many times!

Once caught two couples next door to each other going loudly, I reckon they could probably hear each other, made me do horny I had a wank outside the door lolol

» Add a new message to this topic