FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > HW Pimps me out to her friends

HW Pimps me out to her friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To get the full context of this story read this post first

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1159321

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Unfortunately, Sarah(see previous post) who introduced me to Denise suffered health problems not long after the third date.

Denise’s Whatsapp message had remained in my mind ever since that crazy night at Sarah’s. The naked picture of her and the comment. “It yours when you want it, I have a few friends you might like too!”

I decided to message her back “Sorry its been a while work has been crazy, that is an offer I cannot possibly refuse if you would still like to meet up?”

Immediately she pinged back a reply “what are you doing tomorrow morning?”

I have a job where I can move stuff around so I worked out I could probably spend the morning and lunch with Denise. “I have a meeting that I can move for you!” I replied.

“Do it”.

“Any requests?”

“just get a good night sleep I need you at your best!” She pinged back and a photo of her in her lingerie G-string pulled to one side playing with her Brazilian trimmed pussy.

I smiled and sent a kiss.

I drove to Denise’s house early the next day after she had given me the postcode. Like Sarah’s house it had private gates and a long drive. A Range Rover and a couple of other expensive cars were parked in the drive and no sign of the Bentley from our last meeting. My 4x4 looked a little out of its league parked there.

I walked up to the door to find a post it note on the door. Come and find us upstairs we are in the main bedroom. So Cucky is going to watch to I grinned to myself. Imagine performing for a superstar with his wife I can never get my head around it….

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Anyway, I went in and made my way up the stairs. They were wide and swept up to a large landing. One room had double doors and I could hear some giggles coming from behind the doors. I made my way over and open the door to find Denise bent over slding on a pair of impossibly high heels. All she had on was a pair of lacy white hold ups and the smallest white G strings. Her enhanced breasts jutted out defying gravity sat next to her on the bed was a gorgeous brunette dressed in heels Black stockings suspenders and a one piece high thigh cut bodysuit that barely covered up her equally enhanced breasts.

I coughed and Denise turned around and beamed me a beautiful smile. “Hello Jack I would like you meet Anastasia, I told her about our dinner party and she asked if she could meet you.”

I smiled “I guess this is not because of my wit and charm” I winked.

“No, but we want you to put on a show for us first darling do a striptease! “ She pressed something on her phone and music began to play from hidden speakers. Flex by fifth Harmony started to play.

“Come on Jack show us your moves Denise giggled”

I smiled and started to move to the music and eased my Jacket off and threw it to the giggling girls.

They both moved to the edge of the bed as I got into the grove.

I kicked off my shoes and clumsily removed my socks! Now I knew I could move. The shirt came off button by button and I threw it to them and they were laughing now. I slid my belt out and snapped it my hips fully gyrating to the sound

Flex, time to impress

Come and climb in my bed

Don't be shy, do your thing

It's all in my head

My trousers slipped down and I was now showing and obvious bulge. Ana and Denise grabbed their purses and beckoned me over. Each took out some notes, a few fifties each and slid them into my briefs taking the opportunity to give my cock a squeeze as they did so. It was now projecting outwards as I gyrated in front of them. Denise got up and stood behind me her hands moving over my body and down to my waist. She then grabbed the edge of my trunks and pulled them straight down and my cock sprung up in front of Ana. She squealed and grabbed it taking hold of it she guided it to her lips and took my head in slurping and making a noise as she did so.

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

As Ana delighted and played with my member Denise whispered in my ear. “ Jack I want you to fuck her senseless then do the same to me!”

I was on the edge of cumming as Ana had amazing skills. He hands and lips work in unison and having Denise’s hot body and hands on me was not helping control as she kissed me lasciviously. I wanted to hold my cum though; the timing didn’t feel right. I pulled back from Ana and bent down to kiss her. My lips wandered down her neck and body and a moan escaped her lips.

She leaned back as I lifted her legs to kiss as I brushed my lips past the film of her tightly fiting body. Her camel toe was evident and the fabric was wet to the touch. I unpopped her body and very lightly I began to lick her, my tongue barely touching her clitoris. When she pressed her pussy into my face, I backed away to keep at just the lightest of touches to build up the anticipation and desire. When I felt that her clitoris was fully erect, I sucked it into my mouth and she cried out in pleasure. With it still suctioned into my mouth I continued to flick it with my tongue at a faster rate, her soft thighs pressed against the sides of my cheeks as she began to write on the bed in a climax. All the while this was happening Denise was gently playing with my cock keeping me hard, although I did not feel there was a need! Not wanting to give up any momentum, I wiggled in two fingers into her very wet pussy and began to press up on her g-spot. I was instantly surprised by the reward sweet nectar being sprayed into my mouth! I was in heaven as she erupted and I drank her sweet tate. She was screaming and begging me to fuck her, but I wanted one more major climax before giving in, so I squeezed her g-spot again as I increased the sensations on her clit and she sat straight up, grabbed my head and poured her nectar down my throat.

Ana collapsed back in heap as I stood with her cum dripping down my body and onto my engorged cock. Denise kissed me as she gently stroked my cock and Ana’s body still had waves of her orgasm flowing through her. Her body would shudder, and her hands were moving across her pussy massaging it with her own juices. Again Denise whispered “ Fuck her Jack keeping fucking her until she begs you to stop!”

I bent down and tore away her body in one movement she gave a little shriek as I did so. I lifted her legs up to meet me and lowered my cock to her swollen labia. Denise guided me into her friend who moaned deeply as I slid into her. I paused and looked onto this beauty that was impaled on me. She had a typica; Russian trophy wife look slim pert but full tits. Lovely dark expensively cut hair that framed her face a the most beautiful deep eyes that lustfully gazed into mine. I held her legs wide apart as I began to move with long rhythmical strokes. Allowing her to feel the sensation of me almost completely removed before plunging back in. Denise leaned over and kissed her friend as I continued to fuck. I could hear moans and squeals smoother by their kissing. Denise reached down and squeezed Ana’s clit against her finger and my cock as I moved against her.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

This act sent Ana over the edge again and her orgasms seemed to be pilling up. She writhed on the end of my cock as wave after wave caused her body to shudder. I held my self still inside her just pulsing my cock in time to her walls clenching on me.

As she came down i reached under her knees and lifted her clear of the bed. She was si light i was able to lift her up and down on me gliding her swollen pussy over my cock. Denise lay back on the bed and pulled her string to one side as she played with herself watching her friend getting what Denise had requested. She was delighting in the show I was putting on, although as far as i was concerned it was all for Ana. "Yes Jack fuck her again. She wants more do it!"

I needed no encouragement as I continued to bounce and slide her on my shaft. Her arms were around my neck and our tongues danced their own passionate dance her moans escaping into my mouth as I relentlessly fucked this Russian beauty. She was building and now so was I. In a moment that completely blew me away I erupted and each thrust plunged up into her and unleashed my cum too. This seemed tip her over and she clenched me in a tight embrace as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her and load after load of my cum found it way into her quivering pussy.

Somewhere I could hear Denise moaning too. Ana and i collapsed on the bed my spent cock slipping out as we kissed and sighed....

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

As Ana and I lay there kissing and enjoying the aftermath of our orgasms, Denise was already going to work on me. She expertly brought me back to attention and wasted no time in mounting me. I lay back and watched her rock and ride me. Her pneumatic breasts moving in time to every bounce quivering as she worked me in every direction. Out of the corner of my Ana lay sleepily, with one hand slowly massaging herself as she took time out. Denise's filthy mouth was already in full flow. Her learned accent giving way to her more natural essex origins as she urge me on to fuck her. After one particulalrly filthy exchange i thrust up so hard she bounced off me. I moved and quickly took in a position i knew she loved. I bent her over the bed facing her friend with a fist full of her hair i thrust into her eager lips which seemed to have a magnetic pull of their own. As i fucked her bent over in front of her friend she winked at Ana. "What did I tell you!"

"Go on Jack fuck me harder you know how I like it. Fuck yes that's it give me your cock." Each sentence was punctuated by the slap of my balls against her as they swung forwards.....

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry been a while since i added to this one. X

I continued to drive my cock into her from behind. Her expletives getting coarser and coarser. Fuck yes you bastard fuck my married pussy. Do what my limped dick husband can't. Harder Jack harder!

Sweat poured off me as I upped my exertions. My cock diving in full length with each stroke. Her friend had moved to her face and they snogged as I fucked her and Denise swore into Ana's mouth.

Then it came building through her thighs and then hitting hwe whole body as it convulsed on my cock. She pushed me away whimpering at the intensity of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story!

» Add a new message to this topic