FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Any stories of having sex while guests/workmen in the house

Any stories of having sex while guests/workmen in the house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ella chow OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

While we had someone working on our boiler yesterday afternoon, I made him a drink and took one up for her while she was in bed with a headache while we chatted for a while stood up at the side of the bed. I put my healing hand on her forehead then while playing with her nipple I soon became very hard she noticed this undid my fly and started suckling on my hard dick it felt so nice but I warned her wait half hour he's still downstairs working but she carried on at that point I just thought sod it we ended having a quick session I got dressed and whent back down he just said am almost done it just took a little longer than expected lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol good stuff, bet he was stroking his cock downstairs lol

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

Sounds good wish people would play in house while I’m working might get to join

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

oh yeah and its kinky...BBQ outside and me inside my sister-in-law on the staircase

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

With an ex gf years ago,

I was having new windows fitted

Gf popped round we were chatting in kitchen while they were doing windows upstairs,

One thing led to another and she unzipped me and started sucking,

All of a sudden kitchen door opens and one of the guys stood there for must have been 45 seconds asking me about the windows,

Made us laugh

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Many years ago my ex wife and i hosted a summer BBQ...invited around 30 friends ...one particular friend and his wife were there ...his wife and I had had a few secret meets over the previous 6 months, she had been teasing me all night with winks and smiles and sexual innuendos...

After a few beers I eventually went upstairs to pay my first visit to the loo...when I came out my mates wife was stood there.

She said "I've been waiting all evening to get you alone" ..

She dragged me into a spare bedroom overlooking the rear garden where I could see my ex wife and all our guests enjoying the bbq and beers..within seconds she had my cock out and was sucking it like her life depended on it ...

Omg..she could suck like a Dyson..within 2 mins she was swallowing my load ...she got up off her knees and went back downstairs to join the party...

I joined them all 2 mins later...not one person any wiser to what had just happened upstairs

Bradford

"With an ex gf years ago,

I was having new windows fitted

Gf popped round we were chatting in kitchen while they were doing windows upstairs,

One thing led to another and she unzipped me and started sucking,

All of a sudden kitchen door opens and one of the guys stood there for must have been 45 seconds asking me about the windows,

Made us laugh

"

Lol sounds good ?? here's to more fun time's ahead

Bradford

"Many years ago my ex wife and i hosted a summer BBQ...invited around 30 friends ...one particular friend and his wife were there ...his wife and I had had a few secret meets over the previous 6 months, she had been teasing me all night with winks and smiles and sexual innuendos...

After a few beers I eventually went upstairs to pay my first visit to the loo...when I came out my mates wife was stood there.

She said "I've been waiting all evening to get you alone" ..

She dragged me into a spare bedroom overlooking the rear garden where I could see my ex wife and all our guests enjoying the bbq and beers..within seconds she had my cock out and was sucking it like her life depended on it ...

Omg..she could suck like a Dyson..within 2 mins she was swallowing my load ...she got up off her knees and went back downstairs to join the party...

I joined them all 2 mins later...not one person any wiser to what had just happened upstairs

"

Hot stuff buddy I hope theirs many more flaming hot time's ahead for you

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Does having it with the work men count ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i play with workman while in mine.

Bradford

"Does having it with the work men count ? "

Kind of how did it come about?

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"i play with workman while in mine."