FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was married I decided to leave my job and work for myself as a consultant so I set up my home office and worked hard at building up a client base.

My ex worked away a lot and so I would have to get the kids to school and get back home to work. To make life easier we got a cleaner.

Our cleaner Marie was a neighbour. She was divorced, early 40’s, slim, not particularly attractive but a good figure and a great bum in tight jeans.

Marie would come round every week for a couple of hours and clean. Always very pleasant, good worker and would offer to make me a cup of tea.

One day she came round she was a bit subdued and after greeting she didn’t seem to want a chat so I left her to it and went to my office to work. About an hour later there’s a knock at the door and she comes in with a cup of tea. I thanked her and asked her if everything was ok. She nodded and just said ‘Men’ then laughed. I was sitting down and I put my arm round her to comfort her and she moved closer to me.

‘Sorry’ she said, ‘ a guy I was seeing turned out not to be the good guy I thought he was.’

I smiled and stroked her back and without thinking stroked down onto her tight, jean clad bum.

She smiled at me and said , ‘Anything else you want?’

I glanced down at my hardening crotch and looked back at her with a smile. Without saying a word, she leaned down and rubbed my bulge. Her head was near mine so I pulled her close and kissed her and our tongues were deep in mouths and Marie was making these little pleasurable moans.

I undid my jeans and pulled down the front of my pants and her hand grasped my hard cock, making us both moan. As Marie was slowly and firmly wanking me, I put my hand up the back of her T shirt and unclipped her bra. Her nipples were hard and erect and I pulled, squeezed and pinched them, making her groan under our kissing. I told her to suck me and without hesitation she dropped to her knees. I pulled my jeans and pants right down and pushed the back of her head down. She eagerly took my cock in her mouth and worked it well, licking and sucking all around the head, up and down the shaft, squeezing my balls. I was holding her hair and controlling her speed and pushing her down which she took with no resistance.

‘Put you hands behind your back’ I said and she did so immediately continuing to work my cock well. I knew I would cum quickly at this rate and I wanted to fuck her and told her so. She reluctantly stopped sucking and stood up and I undid her jeans and pulled them down and off her legs. I stood pulled off my T shirt and then hers. We kissed hard again, her hand grabbing my cock and my fingers finding her very wet hairy pussy.

‘Use me’ she whispered, ‘fuck me hard.’

I turned her round and bent her over, her hands on my desk. She spread her legs and I moved behind her. I guided my cock towards her wet slit and she used her fingers to guide me in as I plunged deep into her, making her gasp and groan. Her pussy was firm and wet and my cock was tightly gripped in her. I started to move, it was sensational. She move. In rhythm with me, turning her head so we could kiss as I fucked her and squeezed her nipples. She was gasping and moaning. She told me I could cum in her as she couldn’t get pregnant so I increased speed and intensity and pumped hard.

‘Oh fuck I’m coming’ she yelled and so was I. Would rocked and moved hard together as I exploded in her. Pumping my seed deep inside her, pulling her towards me, kissing her knock, cheek and mouth, pulling her nipples in a frenzy of passion until we both subsided.

My cock slipped out of her dripping slit and she turned to me and we held each other, kissing mouths and stroking backs.

Marie and I have been lovers ever since. My marriage ended and I moved into a flat. She met another guy and they live together but we still fuck regularly. It’s always passionate, horny and me dominant. She makes me cum every time and it’s never wasted. She loves cleaning up after.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant anymore

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *obby9909Man  over a year ago

Close by

Just read this, great story. I'm working from home today, and our cleaner will be here in about 15 minutes.....

She's married, very slim, wears tight t-shirt and jeans, a bit flirty....

I wonder........

"Just read this, great story. I'm working from home today, and our cleaner will be here in about 15 minutes.....

I wonder........"

Let us know if anything happens

"Just read this, great story. I'm working from home today, and our cleaner will be here in about 15 minutes.....

I wonder........"

She’s absolutely up for it. Definitely worth testing the water!

excellent is it a true account ??

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more to cum

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent story, hope there's more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

" "
I used to regularly fuck my cleaner, she loved it !

I’m pleased to say it is, although sadly we don’t see as much of each other now

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man the cleaner we had I would touch with yours lol

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago