FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The window

The window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Turn back the clock to 2004 when I was 21.

I was a young painter, painting the outside fascia boards (the wood under the roof line) on a university campus.

It was hight of summer the sun blazing on the back of my neck as I am up the second story of ladders.

Been working on this job for weeks and the site was full of beautiful women all shapes sizes coloured and creed.

This one day I set up my ladders in line with the window.

Slowly going up I see the curtains was slightly closed but open enough to see inside.

My head just come up past the window sill to which a beautiful young university student was lying on her bed on top of her bedsheets naked.

With leg wide apart playing with her self but looking through the gap directly into my eyes.

I froze in a heartbeat.

Thinking what the fuck do I do!

Before I could react she smiled and continued.

A few minutes later she stopped.

Put on a dressing gown and pointed down to indicate that she would meet me at the front door.

To which made me scramble down the ladders as fast as I can.

She opened the door but only popping head around.

She said "get in"

I walked in and before I said a word she closed the door and pinned me up the wall. Kissing me like we had been together for years.

We went to her bedroom and I pushed to the bed. Aggressively kissing and trying to remove my cloths.

My cock was pulsing inside her wet pussy feeling her contracting every time I thrusted.

The sweat was dripping off me onto her chest as I had my hand pressed against her throat.

The climax to this day has never been so intense.

After we had this spontaneous outbursts of lust passionate exhilarating sex.

She said "I had planned this the last few weeks. I seen you working and timed it to point to when you was at my window"

I was shocked yet really turned on.

So for the next few more weeks I was working every other lunch time I would pop in.

After I finished the job I would spend weekends with her untill she moved back to Australia. She opened my mind to spontaneous explosive sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *all me SWoman  over a year ago

North Wales