FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in law continued !!

Mother in law continued !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with a smirk on my face & clear intentions set in my mind for that coming day, thinking to myself, just Trish to speak with now. Getting on with the day, Garden chores, few coffee breaks gave me the opportunity to express my wishes to Trish, Wife went out to work, looking summer ready, rather fresh, positively sexy, with big smiles, hugs & kisses before she left me alone with Trish.

We shared a coffee on the patio, sat opposite her sipping & chatting, so what are your plans for today I say, Oh nothing, just going to enjoy the sun, sit in the garden, is that ok she says, Yes of course absolutely, I want you to treat our home as yours I say, you must be comfortable here always I add, There must some rules of course I say, I explained to Trish that my wife & I had spoken, that I had agreed to the changes in our lifestyle, that she was free to see Mary once a week, for now that should be at our home, that I wanted Trish to have a free day & evening to, a night where you can arrange or request something I say, what sort of things she quickly asks? something sensual, sexy, sharing I say, you will be free to do as you please everyday I add, just rather us be honest with our sexual behaviors I say, Oh yes she says what great fun, so we choose!, I mean request two evenings plans evenings, what about the others evenings she says, giving her a wink, smiling, there mine, I will let you know in good time my plans for you as I wish I say, Oh what fun, I just love it she says, when do we start, we already have!, you had your night last night I say, enticing me out, you did such naughty things to me, watching us fuck, cleaning my cock, if you want more, you have to behave I say!

I reach down for my coffee from the rattan table, my eyes lower to her parted legs, , her mint green stretch summer dress, hitched up to her thighs, white lacey panties, feet arched on her toes in her flip flops, I look back her face, sat smiling, her middle aged tanned slight neck, plentiful breasts restrained, clearly braless, her nipples pocking through the stretched thin material, by the stage my cock was limping upward, thoughts of what I could do to her right now running through my head, Well im game & ready she says, here & waiting for Sirs instruction, I promise ill be very good she says.

I stand up my cock obvious through my shorts, Oh hello she says, is that for me? I walk towards her, place my hands on her head, she grips my cock through my shorts, pulling at my cock as it swells in her hand, my fingers run up the back of her neck, she folds down my shorts, with both hands gently wanks me, pulling my foreskin right back, my bulging head swells, guiding her head towards my cock, still gripped in both hands, she licks my end, her soothing smooth tounge glides of my tip, she sucks in between her lips, holding my end in her mouth, her tounge swirling all over it, her wet mouth felt luxurious, yummy, she moaned popping my tip as she sucked & released, one hand tight around my shaft, resting on my balls, she suck my cock into her mouth, wanking me into her face & plunging her lips around me, her tempo building as I start pushing her face hard onto me, I remove her hand from around my dick & push deep into her throat, holding her wrist behind her head, elbows out to the side as I fuck her throat, looking down between her cleavage, I push her wrist together, gripping both in one hand, I pull down her dress top, her big tits flop over her green dress, her tits held up, pinching her left nipple, I stretch it across to her right, gripping both nipples together, her tits stretched as I pull them, She was moaning loudly, I could se her going into her trance like state, her eyes rolling, the look of a complete slut, to use on her face, dribbling around my cock, her pushing me deep into her clenched throat, pumping at her soaking wet mouth as I play with her tits, the more I pull them the more she moans & sucks me hard, thats it well done i say, who's aa good slut.

To be continued !!??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

Great to have you back.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous to have you return.

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Does anyone have a link to the original story please?

Great return to form

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

[Removed by poster at 02/06/21 21:51:28]

Use search box, original was called Mother in law, then continued, then continued! This is the 4th thread, enjoy everyone!!

Pull my tits she murmurs through her cock filled mouth, pull my tits Sir, I want to be good, pulling at her nipples her tits stretched out my firm grip tugging them, twisting & pulling at her swelling nipples, clearly she was enjoying the pleasure & the pain, her crotch shifted forward nestled , my knee firm placed on her mound as she rubs herself onto me, pulling her panties to the side, she begins to play with her pussy, flicking her clit & rubbing hard whiles she gulps down my raging cock pushing her hard & deep onto me her head struggling to gasp for breath as I plough her face hard, her bruised tits swaying in between my grip & thrusts,, lifting her up by her hair, I turn her around, hands on the seat before me I say, lifting up her stretchy dress, I pull down her panties & shove my cock deep between her cheeks, spreading her ass wide I watch my thick cock slide in & out of her, my fingers sink into her ass cheeks as I pound her from behind, her big tits hanging, banging around together as I shook her with each hard thrust.

thats what you wanted isn't it, dirty bitch I say, what are you? im your sub slut she says, thank you Sir, thats it dirty cock sucker I say, firmly banging into her while I grip her tits tight, pushing them flat to her chest, squeezing her tight towards me with each blow, her ass cheeks wobble with each pound, crying out for me to pull her tits, punish me Sir she begs, yanking on her huge nipples, I tug them using them for force against each push, doubled over I drag her to my chair, as I sit still inside her I guide down to my lap, as my cock sinks into her soaking wet hole, she bounces & rides me hard, still gripping her tits with force lifting her each squat, her hands on the chair arms as she bounces my full length tip to toe, repeatedly bumping back down hard, her ass cheeks compressed I hit her inside, Mmm she moans, oh that hurts, your so deep she cries, oh fuck, yet still she jumps harder, ohh fuck ohh i, im gonna cum she shrieks, oh my, fuck yes, yes, she slumps into my lap, her wet cunt pulsing, my cock twitching inside her, fuck yes she whispers, wow, that was so good, never have I been fucked so deep she says, wow thank you Sir, she stands, turns between my knees & cleans my cock, yum she says, I do taste sweet Sir, my cock raging, pre cum drippling from the eye, liking & slurping up & down my shaft, sucking my balls into her mouth, my cum spurts all over her face, throbbing with each hot cum spurt, her greedy mouth trying to catch it all, my cock clean & dry, she looks at me with my cum all over her middle aged face, licking her lips, she stands, leans towards me, pecks me on the cheek & says thank you Sir.

To be continued..!!?? feedback always appreciated !!

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please cono

By *aspasherMan  over a year ago

South shields

mullingar

north east lincs

Very nice story

Gloucester

Got me hard

Definitely continue, hopefully Mary gets involved at some stage

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

So do I mmmmmm

As she turns I smack her ass, with one firm flat hand, she pauses, sticks her bottom out enticing for another, I stand beside her, spank her her cheeks hard, I can take more she laughs, faster I smack her ass, bending her over, her full rope ass, bounces with each blow, my hand marks stay with a white surround as I repeatedly slap the same spot, rocking her on her toes with each blow, 8ve honestly never smacked anyone so hard, Mmm she moans, I like that Sir very much, pushing her towards the french doors into the house, my hand around her throat, her legs buckling with the speed I take her, laying on the kitchen table on her back, legs wide I start to spank her pussy, her legs raising each time I spank it, shuddering and wriggling like mad, dirty filthy slut I say, your not my sub slut, your my pain slut I say, that's right take it hard you filthy bitch, unctrolably shaking her legs tighten as she gushes her juices everywhere, fuck me soaked, didn't know so much fluid could cum out of anyone, she shook for several minutes, laying in her own juices, moaning loudly as she came hard.

To be continued..!!?? Feedback appreciated!! I've pics to share of my experiences at some stage, also a large video archive from some meets!

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *opbradMan  over a year ago

Fenland

he plump bare red pussy soaked in sticky juices, led there I rub between her swollen lips, so wet & smooth, she lay there moaning, I flick her clit, over over, she raised her ass from the table, jerking her hips with each flick of her cunt, you are one filthy slut, I would not of guessed, your a great fuck I say, like mother like daughter she laughs! just love the way you fuck to she says, im ready for your commands, ready to obey your every wish she whispers, with that she makes for upstairs, as I clean up her mess she showers, after 20 minutes she comes downstairs, Looking very elegant & glam changed & refreshed, Fancy a cuppa she says, im going to cook dinner for us all this evening she says, it will be ready for 6 ish, I must get things prepared, singing to herself she begins dinner preparations, I go freshen up & then into my workshop, on with my chores, my phones bleeps, My wife" Hi babes hope your having a great day! miss you, need my sexy man XxX" it reads, replied, yes babes great day so far! in my workshop now, few jobs, your mums doing dinner! love you, you make me feel so naughty, so want you she says, can we do something sexy tonight babes please xxx.

She has always been keen, we have always had a full sex life, considered ourselves kinky, always very needy for each other, of course babe I say !

fixing a motorcycle engine at my bench, tinkering, removing head, barrel & valves, my mind deep in thoughts of the last few weeks, the things I had done, & with I did them with! feeling constantly turned on, my cock relentless with its constant bulged size, I thought, I can do anything I want, with both of them now, wondering what I could get them to do, just made me hornier & hard, smiling as I tinker at my bench, It came to me, I urged myself into wanting them both led in there own beds, dressed, maybe tied even, made to wait for my attentions, at the same time while I move between the rooms using them, while the other waits, yes I thought! thats it! id fucking love that!

Few hours pass, my wife returns home, I go up to greet her, a hug, kiss & grope, I make her a posh coffee & fresh waffle everyday, we sit & chat catch up on our days, full of smiles, radiant & glowing, I've sorted my night she says, spoken to Mary today, she cant wait to come over for an evening, asked if she could stay the night, as would like a few Gins she says, Oh ok, when is this? um any night you say she say, I've told her I will let her know asap, is that ok she says, yes of course babes, maybe Friday or Saturday is best, then there's no rush for work or anything, yes I thought that she replies, Great let me know what you sort I say.

An hour later we have dinner, lovely meal, prawn salad starter, Turkey crown glazed roast, choc fudge & ice cream desert! full bellies, chatting at the table, mood super high, sat at the head chair, feeling like a king! Two admirers both sat smiling & gazing, watching me as I speak, our sexual desires twisted amongst, yet not communicated as a group, both putting in lots of efforts, hair, make up, stylish smart ladies, my cock still bulging, not hard, but swollen, felt so good!

to be continued !!?? appreciate feedback !

Fantastic and truly erotic story. Love reading this. Keep it coming

all over Ireland

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Great story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

north east lincs

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

Good to see this story back to life

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Please continue

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Looking forward to see what happens next

Gloucester

Great stuff OP keep going

mullingar

By *ew aged adventurerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Just came across this story and all its episodes... I have read it all in one hit from start to now ...absolutely amazing bravo ... so looking forward to further shenanigans....

By *entandsubCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 06/06/21 23:04:18]

We retire into the lounge, sat on our huge L shape sofa, Tv on low as we continue to chat, bit weird to get used to really, both very submissive, clearly excited, the whole situation fresh & exciting, just chit chat, but clearly a sexy edge, my wifes head in my lap, I stroke & massage her head, switch on the tv as we all relax, dim the lamp to my side, flicking through the channels, I like a good film Trish says, something exciting she adds, all I've done for years, watch films on my own she says, this is cosy she says, my wife soon asleep as I gently caress her neck, we sit watching Snatch! cant get much more exciting than that I thought ! great film!! Trish says excuse me, im going to get my nightwear on, wont be a min, of she pops, I nudge my wife as I move for a coffee, stirred a little confused, im tired she says, ok babes go to bed, get some rest, Mums changing upstairs, ill be up later I say, with a kiss, hug & firm squeeze of her bottom she goes to bed, she knows when I squeeze her ass like this, I want her, we have an understanding, always have, she has always been very submissive, she likes for me to take her in her sleep to, often is asleep dressed naughty for me to find !

I get my coffee, return into the lounge, sitting watching Snatch, Trish walks in, In her Pajama's matching leggings & blouse type top, soft & comfy by he looks, sits beside me, her hand on my leg, thank you she says, I feel wonderful right now, like all my worries have gone she says, I really appreciate you both she says, I feel so lucky, thats ok, reassuring her that for now everyone seems very happy with things, if we all play our part, we can all have a great time I say, chatting we both agree that right now it suits all!

leaning over me her head about to hit my lap, do you mind she says, your have the most wonderful hands she says, would you rub my head again she asks, smiling I rub her head, just like I do my wife,s the films ends, awake but motionless she snuggles into my crotch, hmm she whispers, feels very safe she says, admittedly it did, considering I was rubbing my mother in laws head while my wife was asleep, baring in mind id fucked her several times by now, not in front of my wife, or her either way, but yes was oddly safe & relaxed, she kept snuggling, moving her head, cozying into me again & again, my cock soon responded! oH hello she whispers, is that for me she asks, its because of you I say, , you knew exactly what you were doing, naught bitch I say !

Right, upstairs, right now I say, getting up, Yes, of course she says, following her to her room, I close the door, walk towards her, hold her hand, making her grab my hard cock, I whisper, ill be back in a short while, id like you to get yourself ready to be dirty & wait in bed for me, taking of her top immediately, Yes absolutely she says, ill be ready Sir, I walk out closing the door behind me, I walk into my bedroom, pull back the bedding, my beautiful wife lay naked asleep, undressing myself, with a massive boner, I sit beside her, gently I run my finger tips over her body, her slender waste, up to her big breasts, her sensitive nipples respond with growth, I lean across & suck her nipples, licking & sucking them softly, they swell in my mouth, her torso twisting gently, still asleep, my hand on her leg, gently massage, her soft skin pimpled, I slide my finger edging closer to her soft lips, between her warmth's her thighs slightly widen her body dreamy & accepting, pushing a finger between her soft lips, the tip damp as it touches her flesh, I slide it into her sleeping pussy, softly finger fucking her, stirring with yums & ums, oh,s, pulling her legs wide open, I start to lick her pussy, her widening legs arch back, as I suck her lips hard, her damp pussy pushing into my face, I suck drawing her lips into my mouth, sucking hard & teasing with my Tounge her hips fuck into my face, her lips instantly swelling in my tight vacuum, her pussy soaking wet juices all over my mouth, she loves to be woken like this, my cock raging, I jump up & slide into her wet cunt, deep & hard, pushing with my hands around her petite waist, pounding her hard her tits jumping all over, eyes still closed, as I fuck her hard, her body easy to hold firm, I rub her pussy hard as I fuck it, left to right across her hard, her swollen lips looked amazing, I insert two fingers into her pussy with my cock, lifting her ass while I fuck her roughly, stretched, soaked & swollen she cum hard on my cock, slowing but still with depth I fuck her slowly while her pussy thumps around my cock, she lay there stirring with smiles, holding her big tits just the way I like!, Good girl, rest baby I say, ill be back soon I say!

To be continued!!??

Drogheda

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Mmmm nice

mullingar

Pontefract

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

all over Ireland

Gloucester

Mmmm great stuff

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

north east lincs

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Mmmmm what a great way to spend a night. Wondering between the two rooms fucking each woman in turn. So horny now. Hopefully it’ll be three rooms soon as Mary stays the night in her own room and you get to fuck her as well

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Making my way to Trish's room, closing the door behind, room in darkness, I switch on the bedside lamp, laid out arms by her side, stocking, heels, matching panties & bra, big smile on her face, Mmm hello, I've been waiting she says, her petite sheer clad body looked great, her big breast cupped in thin sheer material, her dark big nipples shining through, her bra was a halter type, around her neck, very sexy indeed, her big tits held to the perfect shape, cleavage to loose yourself in, running my hands over her fine body, her skin taught, sensitive reacting to my every touch, my hand softly around her neck, something about that just drives me wild, her legs twist, raise onto her feet, legs bent, knees widen, desperate for her pussy to be touched, groping her lush tits, nipples stiffen, poking through, brushing them with my hand, twisting & pulling them, stretching her nipples makes her moan, yes thats it, pull my tits, pull them please she begs, my cock still swollen, stood naked, my wifes sticky cum all over it, she begins to fondle me large member, her hand under my shaft, cupping my full balls, she tugs back my foreskin, clearly used, she smiles and wraps her tounge over my end, with a moan, yum she whispers, she licks & sucks my cock clean, gently, slowly, so sensual I nearly shot my load.

My pulsing cock sucked fresh & clean, her face full of smiles as she devours me, I stand up pull her across the bed, hanging her head backward over the edge I start to fuck her mouth, her luscious tounge lapping at me, her collared neckline exposed, as I push myself deep ii watch her throat bulge, full with my cock, holding myself through her neck, I was actually gripping my own cock, she fucking loved it, bouncing her ass of the bed as I make her gag, spit & juices all over her face, her eyes roll back as she takes all I can give, never have I fucked a throat so hard, yet still she pushed herself deep with every blow, desperate to tie her, I say, Shh now wait, ill be right back, into my bedroom I go, inside the wardrobe is my wifes play box, full of costumes, sexy toys & rope !

to be continued !! ?? appreciate the feedback !

Drogheda

I grab some 8mm black smooth rope, I see her nipple suction tubes, grab them to, a blindfold, I stand my cock bouncing as I walk, devious thoughts on my mind, my wife sound asleep, so very pretty, into Trish's room, she is rubbing her twat, legs wide, head back, her glistening pussy soaking through her sheer panties, Looking at me, then to see what im holding, Ohh rope! is that for me she whispers, sat back on her elbows, she lifts her big tits from her flimsy bra, as I approach her she pulls her its out, stretching out her own nipples, slipping rope under her breast I begin to bind it tight from the base, tits blushing as I bind them tight, squashed, sat high & proud, her full tits big erect nipples just ache to be suck, like two full ripe melons ready to pop, playing with them, I suckle & bite at her nipples & slap her big firm tits, crying moans of pleasure its time to test her limits!

Her back arched from the bed, as firmly planted, knees open wide, I lift her hands above her head, binding her wrist together, I secure her to the bed head, lifting her back arched i place a pillow under her, her curved back pushing out her big tits, exposed ribs, her slim waist made her tits look huge, tied securely her slutty face as she licks her lips, yummy, Oh Sir what will you do to me she whispers, with my final piece of rope, I tie of each angle to each corner post of the bed, her panty clad pussy exposed & wet, I sit before her pussy, between her parted legs, gently I lick her crotch, dampen until our wetness meets, my first taste of her, sweet & immaculate as I lap her sheer damp cloth, pulling them to one side, lick through her moist lips, her waist wriggling trying to ease herself onto my tounge, secure with little movement she thrashes with frustrations, I slap her pussy with my palm, firmly I smack her mound, behave, you must learn to wait I say! shuddering with each smack, firmer each tap becomes, smudging my fingers into her pussy lips, I rub her hard her hands gripped, helpless, her body tense my aim to make her pussy swollen.

Working on her pussy slapping, rubbing , her lips start to swell, I suck them into my mouth, sucking them & biting on them hard, her long swelling lips start to get very fleshy, drives her crazy as I suck her into my mouth hard, hold her lips tight & suck with all I have, her cunt riding my face, her juices all over me, Her pussy mound & swollen lips look fucking amazing, i sit across her abdomen, her pumped swollen red tits in my hands, placing a hand vacuum nipple sucker on her left nipple, I wind the the knob, sucking in her long nipples, bulging as they fill the clear tube, im amazed how long they suck into the tube, my wife usually says stop by now! inside the vac tubes her nipples were 2" long and very thick, with both secured, I place the blindfold over her eyes, my legs between hers, arms straddling, (like a press up!) I nudge her swollen pussy with my cock, pumped throbbing I slide between her swollen tight lips, her fleshy mound snugs me tight as I push deep, her thighs shaking, legs shaking, her hot heavy breathe quick between moans, her head & body struggling to to contain her helpless self, ploughing into her fast & hard, her swollen ripe tits bounce, with nipple pumps like giant tassels, fucking her hard im amazed they didn't pop of! pausing deep inside her, grinding her pussy hard into me, her warm walls snug & pumped, Ohh yes sir, use me, she whispers, chanting softly obscene filth, dirty girl, fucking slut, use my pussy, fuck it deep, I love your pain she moans, my cock looked great dragging her swollen lips n & out, her stretched hole gripping me as I push harder & harder, literally sweating on top of her I fuck with everything I have, she grips my cock, her pussy thumps hard as she explode on my dick, moaning oh fuck, yes, yes oh my pussy she moaned, her soaking pussy gushing, I pull out my cock rub her plump bruised lips hard, with my palm I shake her entire body, screaming out her helpless poised position I smack & edge her on again, filthy slut I say, ill fucking show you how to fuck, you'll beg me to stop! her trance like state her soaked cunt gushed as she clenched her ass Cuming over again. her heavy paced breath, her chest raising with each, flushed used, I whisper in her ear, stay right there, ill be back soon!, Oh sir you've not finished, may I have your cum she asked, you may or you may not I say, for now you have to learn to wait I say! I leave turning of the light, closing the door, I return to my bedroom, grab my dressing gown, go for a coffee & smoke.

to be continued!!??

Drogheda

Love it

mullingar

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Torbaydos

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Great story

Pontefract

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Sat with the summer fresh night air breeze, enjoying my alone time, with a big fag! Trish still tied, bound & blindfolded, my wife asleep, I wonder how long she can wait, or indeed how long can I wait, puffing away thinking, I should have her here now, sucking my dick for cum, Love getting sucked while I smoke, maybe ill go get her, wonder how she will be intoxicated, still very aroused I leave my smoke & decide to go fetch her, walking into her room, I release her hands from the headboard, loosen the rope securing her feet, with her hands still tied, I sit her up, come with me I say, leading by her roped wrists, carefully downstairs, into my conservatory, I open the French doors, more of the windows, placing her to her knees in front of my chair, I straddle it & sit before her, open my gown & guide her head towards my cock, sinking her mouth deep into my groin, she sucks & licks me, lapping at my veiny full cock as she licks it up & down, her greedy mouth devouring my throbbing shaft, sat at the edge of my seat I light up & take a deep drag, flicking on the pc, her groans & moans, almost purring her sloppy wet mouth all over me, my cock glistening with our mixed juices, I reach down, loosening the nipple vac clamps one at a time, her huge nipples, so thick & swollen felt fucking great, rubbing them between my thumb & finger as she quinced with pleasure & pain,, stand up I demand, her big tits, nipples so big & swollen I cant resist nibbling them, sucking them into my mouth felt unreal, her body swaying, hips gyrating, pull my tits sir, my nipples are so sore, so big & swollen she whispers, quick as a flash I tugged her huge nipples, pulling them until I rocked her on her feet, my face between them, twisting & flicking her nipples hard, she moaned oh yes sir, harder, make me cum sir, pull my tits harder please, Grabbing the rope dangling from her wrists, I bind it around her her nipples, like to party sausage's fit to burst as I bound them together, her tits gripped together, nipples bound tightly, I sucked them both into my mouth, sliding my tounge between them, around them & suckling them deep, her hips start to shake, onto her tip toes as she pulls hard against my grips, grabbing the sides of her tits, my strong fingers dig in deep as she shakes violently screaming as she cums hard, spinning her around i sit her onto my thick cock, her pussy clenching as she takes my full length, sat jerking onto my cock her pussy contracts as she rides through her orgasms, still pulling at her nipples she smacks her ass hard into my lap, settling her rear into me, gasping, she wiggles rubbing herself on me, leaning back, I kiss her neck, she shudders, moaning of fuck, my tits hurt so much, my pussy is bruised, please sir I need your cum she says.

Back onto her knees before me, clean me I demand, now you must make me cum in your mouth, I want you to swallow it all I say, instantly sucking my cock, so hungry for my cum, eager & pleasing, I sit smoke & look at porn while I make her suck me for 20 minutes, my cock so hard its curving over, as I thrust my hips it rubs the roof of her mouth, hitting her throat, my hand placed on her head, let me fuck your face I say, stay as you are, adjusting myself I slide into her throat, gulping with each plunge her tight throat felt good, with a steady motion I fuck her face, rapidly increasing tempo, I feel her cheeks shudder as I smack into her face, gagging & spitting slime as I push through into her sloppy mouth, ready to cum, slowly I fuck her gripped mouth, all the way out & then all the way to her throat, holding my cum for those extra pumps, my ass clenched tight as my cum flows into her mouth, I push her head deep onto me as my pulsing cock unloads into her throat, her struggling head held firmly in place, her mouth blows, coughing, gagging, my cum spilling from her nose, catching her breath as she licks her lips, I stand, pulling at her wrist ropes I lead her to her room, untie her wrists, breasts & ankles, peck her on the cheek, hold her fleshy ass firm in my hand, pulling her ass cheeks wide apart, I could the squelch & smack of her soaked cunt, your a very good girl, now its time for your bed, night night dirty slut I say.

to be continued!!?? appreciate the feedback !

north east lincs

Torbaydos

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What a house to live in, you'll end up as a husk of a man if you're not careful

Pontefract

Drogheda

Love it

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Gloucester

I’m going to end up whisk of a man reading this

Outstanding

More please

By *ack2lifeMan  over a year ago

leeds

More more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Those nipples are getting a pounding

Looking forward to what happens next

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

loving it

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

all over Ireland

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Fantastic keep it going

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Loving this story, I hope there’s more.

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Phew!!! Think I’m going to have to work hard keeping up with women like these. Love it.

Returning to my own room my cock still bulging, looking proudly down as it swings while I walk, i get into bed alongside my sweet sexy sleepy wife, spoon into her rear her lush smooth fresh skin feels so good against me, my cock pushed into her ass cheeks, semi hard it soon settles against her pussy, my arm around her gently I rub her chest, pushing back into me she sweetly moans pushing herself firm against me, warm & luscious her toned body always feels so great, my cock throbbing I gently rub her breasts, neck, her body reacting to my touches, she wiggles her hips, rubbing her pussy against my now swollen hard dick, semi conscious I grope her nipples, very sensitive, I rub them between my thumb & finger, her nipples hard, gently she takes a deep breath & falls into deep sleep, as I continue to rub her nipples I feel her pussy thumping, twitching, she jerks her bottom into me, orgasming in her sleep, her wet snatch slides over my cock, her pussy clenching like fuck, as she cums hard on my cock, waking as I pump into her hard, my sore cock harder than before I fuck her hard & fast, her firm bottom cushioning each blow, no stop I pound her hard, my cock hitting her cervix, with a thump she screams, lifting her ass, arched ribs spreading her ass cheeks my cock slamming in & out her pussy gushes, trembling, my hands firmly gripping her ass cheeks wide, her tiny ass hole twitching, moaning her tight pussy grips my cock as i shoot my load deep into her pussy, oh fuck, morning! hello she says, still trembling sunken deep inside her my cock jerks every drop deep, I slide out my cock rubbing it into her lips & ass, fuck babes that was great, dirty girl, you orgasmed in your sleep, I just had to fuck you, I slump to the side, my soaked cock dribbling our juices, glistening as I lay there exhausted, aching & very satisfied, the buzz of the sexual adventure keeping me going, we soon both fall asleep, im sure my cock was hard all night!

to be continued !!??

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

naughty but so fucking hot !

north east lincs