FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Turned Cuckold Slut Overnight - Thread 2

Turned Cuckold Slut Overnight - Thread 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continued from the now closed thread:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1155113

Turned Cuckold Slut Overnight – Thread 2

So the day before my birthday arrived. I woke up and carried out my usual cuckold duties, and as I was finishing up cleaning Susie’s ass, she said right, listen, your birthday tomorrow isn’t it cucky. Yes miss I said eagerly. Right, well we’re having a party. My eyes lit up. Here? I asked. Yes here, it’s going to be so much fun, I’ve invited all my girls, and a few of the guys. My mates? I asked. Hahaha, no, don’t be silly she said. My guys, my real men. Oh but Suze I whined… ERRRRR remember who you’re talking to cuck boy!! If I say they are coming they are coming! That’s the end of it! You’ll do as your told! Now clean my plug again some more whilst I tell you whats happening! Don’t you dare say a word, understand! Just suck and listen! Yes Miss, I said as I sucked her butt plug for her.

Me and the girls, ohhh and your mum will be drinking and entertaining the guys downstairs, I want you up here like a good boy. I wanted to react and say, but its my birthday, but I knew better, and so carried on sucking. You’re going to be in the en suite bathroom she said, that’s the girls toilet for the evening. But guess what, the toilet will have an out of order sign on it… You, you dirty little slut, will be making up for that!! Understand! Yes miss I said nervously… you will be laid on the floor, with a under toilet seat chair and a funnel in your mouth. My girls will use you as their toilet all night, and you will be damn grateful and say thank you profusely each time. Failure to do so will result in further punishments. The party starts at 7, you make sure you are ready downstairs to greet people and get us all drinks. When the guys arrive you will bring them each condoms and beers. In terms of your present, you’ll get that at the end of the night! Suze laughed cheekily and mercilessly.

Oh and during the day, you have a very hot surprise! You’re going to love it. Hahaha.

I looked at Suze, and I asked softly, will I be allowed out of my cage miss, please miss, may i!? I don’t know she shrugged, that’s not up to me is it, you know that. One of the guys has the key…

Right, enough talking anyway, ive got an early present here for you from your mum. Instead of her giving you some money and clothes like usual, this year, she has spent the lot on these for you! She pulled out a pair of latex pants, they looked tight, but even more shockingly was the attached dildo on the inside. It was huge as well! Whats that I asked. Your mum thought you might like these, and they were expensive. Very expensive, so you better call her after and say thank you. Yes miss I agreed. This dildo inside, is a direct replica of Matts cock, we had it custom made! Huge isn’t it!! This is the cock, me and your mum regularly enjoy, and now you can too cucky!!! Awee, you look nervous my little slut, don’t worry. Lets lube it up and get it in. She pulled out my existing butt plug, and put it in my mouth to hold, this was so much bigger and longer. Suze slathered it in lube, then shoved it inside me. Ahh, its so big miss, I begged her to stop. NO, this is going in, and staying in. Matts, mine and your mums orders!! These do not come off unless we say. God it was so big, this really was Matts replica cock, I couldn’t believe it. It went in, and Suze pulled up the pants to make sure it was firmly in place. Right, feel good cucky? She laughed!! Right now, give you mum a call and say thank you. She put a lot of thought in to that for you!! Yes miss I replied. I proceeded to call my mum… Hi Mum, I said, thank you for the present! I exclaimed. Have you got it in now she replied? Yes mum, thank you mum. Good boy she replied. I thought you might like that. It cost a lot, as it was custom made, but its ok, im going to use your Christmas money towards it too, plus this is something you will have for a lonnggg time isn’t it! She uttered. Yes I think so mum, but, but….i stuttered. Gooood she said, great. Well keep it in, and I’ll see you tomorrow day time. Day time I asked. Isnt the party at 7? I questioned. Yes, but you’ll be coming out with me earlier she said. Haha, you’ll see!! We hung up. I was scared, whats happening I asked Susie. Ohh don’t worry, you’ll find out tomorrow, its your surprise cucky!! She smiled at me, I nervously smiled back.

Right she shouted. Get dressed, we’re going out, Nicks coming to collect us both up shortly….

To be continued…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Wow........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Back for part II

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Yuk!

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Wow

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ne4meMan  over a year ago

London

Wish I was Matt, having your wife, your Mum and then Cucky enjoying the cast as a bonus

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great to see this back

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Love it

Please continue cannot wait for the next installment

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Can't wait to see where this goes

So glad everyone is still loving this. More definitely to come some absolute filth on the way, not like it isn’t already ha

By *exlingtonMan  over a year ago

derby

Looking forward to finding out what happens next

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Awesome

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Looking forward to reading more

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *tonyxxxMan  over a year ago

mansfield

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *istressSubCuckMan  over a year ago

Winchester

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please.

.... I sat nervously at the end of the bed, getting ready and watching Suze pack a bag full of stuff for the day. Hurry up she shouted. and make sure those pants are pulled up tight, with Matts cock dildo all the way up your arse! Yes miss i replied. Be a bit more thankful she snapped, that was expensive and you should be honored to have that cock up there! Yes miss, thank you miss, i replied, more enthusiastically this time. Good boy, she sniggered.

Suze looked fantastic again, tight black short dress, and i knew she had silk black lingerie underneath and god she was so hot, i just wished i could touch her. As i sat there gazing at her beauty, the door went. It was Nick coming to pick us up. Up here honey she shouted down to him. Nick walked in and kissed Susie, groping her ass as she lept up to him and wrapped her legs around him. Oh i wish i could do that i thought. Nick didnt even acknowledge me, i was simply beckoned down the stairs and into his car. Where are we going i asked nervously. Sshhhh now, replied Susie, dont you worry about that. We drove for nearly an hour until we pulled up at a rather rural looking location. A big house in the middle of a large estate. it looked like a very exclusive looking hotel. Private function, no rooms available, it read on the sign on the long drive. Dont worry Susie said, we have ours booked. I looked at her and was so happy to know we had a room together. thank you miss i replied, smiling. OHhh, noo hahaha, not with me she laughed. you've got your own room, well... kind of.. you'll see hahaha. Nick was laughing too now. What do you mean i said. Sshhhh she said, just enjoy, we will, she laughed again.

We checked in, and the lady behind the desk, asked for our names. Nick checked him and Susie into theirs and then the receptionist asked for mine, and Nick quickly butted in... oh this is him, hes the one. She looked at me and smiled. Ok, then, noted she said. then here are your room keys, Nick snatched them both. Enjoy your nights stay she said as she looked at me and winked.

Susie and Nick accompanied me to my room first, theres was directly next to mine... oh great i thought, im going to listen to those 2 at it all night no doubt, on my birthday eve as well... I was preying i was going to get let out of my cock cage.. but what did he mean, 'this is the one..'

right over her Susie said, directing me to the bed, she ripped of the duvet and lay a plastic sheet down, you'll be needing this she said. For what i replied, scared at the thought. Right stop asking all these questions she shouted. She pulled down her knickers, spit all over them, and then stuffed them in my mouth, taping it shut with a tight mouth gag, before spitting at my face 3 more times. Now shut up, she said, and get on your knees on here. I did as she demanded.

She and Nick began hogtieing me to the bed, ass in the air, still plugged with that huge cock dildo. stripped naked except for the dildo pants and my cock cage. My arms and legs were secured and i couldnt move from the postion. She pulled out a silver metal bowl and placed it infront of me on the bed on a tray. what on earth i thought.... she crouched over it, and peed infront of me into the metal bowl. smiling as she did. i stared back at her, staring at me. She said the words, practice for tomorrow! hahaha, she giggled. She pulled out a straw and put one end in my mouth, forcing it past the panties already stuffed in there and to one side, fastening it to my face, so that i could use it without it dropping or without hands.

Right she said softly, you stay here like a good little cucky and make sure you drink up. I expect you to have finished that bowl by the time i return later. if you havent, there will be trouble i assure you! she said sternly! I nodded in agreement. she tapped my head, spit on me once more and said, good little slut cucky!

they left and went into the next room, through the adjoining door. I heard as they immediately got to fucking, hard against the wall infront of me, i heard everything and lay there with the straw in my mouth sucking up her piss from the bowl as my Susie got fucked and orgasmed several times. i remembered what she said, so i sucked the bowl empty, the pants in my mouth soaked some of it up, which was good, but it also meant that the taste stayed in my mouth constantly and it released from the saturated panties slowly. they finally finished fucking and i heard my door go.. it must be them i thought. coming to top up my bowl probably.. the foot steps sounded heavy though, too heavy for Suze. no words were spoken, but i felt someone pulling down my dildo pants. this wasnt Susie, or Nick, i could tell now it wasnt... they pulled out my dildo, and let it dangle attached to the pants down my legs. He unbuckled his belt, and i felt as they slid their cock into my ass.... i tried to mutter through my gag, what was happening and who were they. He said in a deep voice, im here to fuck you, train this slutty arse of yours. Looks like im the first in he said! my eyes widened... first?!?! i thought. He said, listen Nick and Susie sent me up, they said to enjoy your afternoon! He fucked me hard, deep and fast for around 10-15 minutes before cumming and putting my dildo back in again, it was so intense, id never been ass fucked before, but i took it well, probably due to the enormous plug i'd been wearing. He pulled off his condom and grabbed the bowl, emptying the condom into it, and placing it back in front of me. he left shortly after. All i could think was, he said he was the first... how many are coming i thought! just then the door went again.... once again, a mans footsteps.. he pulled down my dildo pants and began fucking me... he was longer, i was so desperate to cum myself i could feel my cock significantly pushing through the holes in my chastity cage! he too, grabbed my bowl and emptied his condom into it, then left. i looked at the bowl, now beginning to look like a cum bath, i knew now what Susie expected of me. i slurped up the cum from the bowl and lay there helpless, waiting for more or for new instruction. i watched the hours go by after countless men had been in to fuck me and empty their cum for me to suck up. i did exactly as i was told. When i heard the door go again, but this time, it was the adjoining door. it was Suze, You naughty little slut she shouted. you've left some cum in there, i was delirious at this point, i'd been fucked by countless men and i had forgotten to slurp the last cum load. She grabbed the bowl and pissed in it again. Get drinking that she said, and know you've upset me, and Matt will hear about this. You're in big trouble. i winced at the thought. sorry i tried to mutter. She went back through to her room, and i heard laughter, there was several people through there. A little time past and i heard the bed smashing into the wall in her room again. this time i counted 5 voices... she was getting gangbanged in the next room and i heard cries of ecstasy over the next hour and a half. All the whilst, my room door was going and many more men used me as i listened in distress as Susie was fucked over and over in the next room. My cock absolutely desperate for release, i dont think i could take more fucking. my ass was so lubed up, it was literally pouring out of me, the plastic sheet was covered and i was a mess. I heard the fucking stop in the next room, and the door go again, my soaked piss panty gag was removed and Susie looked at me with a face full of cum. Clean me up she said, i licked her face and pussy, and destroyed asshole clean. When she then demanded i suck each cock clean that she had fucked. I looked at her, in dismay.... You are a sissy slut, she said sternly, i darent speak. you will learn to do as your told, and like it. my bulls need their cocks cleaning and you little sissy have the job. Yes miss i replied, as i cleaned the cocks one after the other.

Matt was there, he came over last, and as i took his huge cock in my mouth, he pushed it deeply inside my throat, so i was gagging and could not move off it, not even in the slightest. its like he knew exactly how deep to go where i would be able to keep it there and gag but listen to him. He said to me, so i hear you disappointed Suze... Well we cant have that. I've got punishment for you, to regain her favour. i looked at him whilst still gagging profusely on his huge cock. Downstairs in the bar, are 50 people.... you've probably fucked 15-20 of them already i hear! little bitch. Now they all know you're here, and they are now expecting you down there. I want you to head down, on a dog lead that Susie will hold, and you will ask each and every person if you may lick clean their asshole! do you understand slut!!! i couldnt make any sound except gag noises, do you understand he shouted louder, spitting at me. he pulled his cock out and i gasped for air.... he grabbed me and shouted again. yesss sir i managed to say. Good, now go. and Susie put me on a lead and began taking me downstairs. i said nothing the whole way, and i was absolutely broken at this point....

to be continued!

By *exlingtonMan  over a year ago

derby

Oh yes

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Near MK

what a flavour combination, can't see a release coming anytime soon.

" what a flavour combination, can't see a release coming anytime soon. "

Really being put through the paces eh!!

huddersfield/manchester

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Glad this still has lots of followers. When finished I will pull all parts together

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Yummy! Love this…the stuff of sissy cuck dreams to be sure x

Heathrow

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice mm

Definitely more to come sorry, not had much time recently

"Definitely more to come sorry, not had much time recently "

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

I’m sure the wait will be worth it

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Please continue

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Yer pls continue

Guess this story has stopped

Derry, Ireland

"Guess this story has stopped"

Look like it not into cuck scene but me and wife enjoy the stories especially this one but as you said in your post

By *arry-cMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Would love to hear more

Will resurrect this when I can! Had to take a fab break

Derry, Ireland

FINALY GETTING TO CONTINUE THIS!

... Susie could tell i was broken now, she led me down, making me take the stairs, she looked phenomenal in a black mini party dress and heels. i wasnt quite prepared for what happened next. Susie looked at me and said to me before we went into the main room. Now you please each and every one of these people tonight, do you hear. You dont get your birthday until these 50 people all say that its ok! Yes miss i whimpered. Good cuck slut she said and she led me in.

The room silenced as i entered, everyone cheered and laughed. Matt tapped his glass, gave an announcement.

'Your entertainment for the night has arrived, make sure everyone gets their turn and please, treat this slut the way he deserves. He has failed my girl Susie upstairs, and he didn't succeed in what he was asked to do. So please, do not allow him to disappoint you all too!'

Matt shouted over to me, right slut, get cleaning those assholes. At this moment, Susie blind folded me and put me on my knees. What i muttered, how will i see everyone to do what you have asked. You will sniff them out she said sternly. Now get going. i couldnt see a thing, but i crawled into the crowd, begging people to help me find their asses. They laughed abused me as i begged.

I heard Matt shout again, succeed slut he said, and you get your birthday release out of that cage. Fail and it stays on!

To be further continued soon!

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

Andover

Solihull

Welcome back.

Near MK

Glad to have you back, looking forward to reading much more

"Glad to have you back, looking forward to reading much more "

Thanks, I’ll definitely try to ramp it back up. I have a few ideas

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Near MK

"Glad to have you back, looking forward to reading much more

Thanks, I’ll definitely try to ramp it back up. I have a few ideas "

Nothing too vanilla I trust

Northern Ireland

his night has only started,x

Great story

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Derry, Ireland

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

More!

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow awesome story, I would love similar in reality xxx

Sorry for the delay on this. I have been unwell, but back to it now

I began crawling on my hands and knees sniffing as i went. i could hear people unzipping their skirts, trousers etc and egging on to 'come here slut' they would call. i followed the calls until was eventually met with a ass in my face. now lick they shouted. i frantically started cleaning the asshole i was met with. I didnt even know this person, i couldnt see them and i had another 49 to go!! Eventually i satisfied the first and my head was forcefully pushed into another. i again began to lick and sniff. Good Boy Susie uttered. this one was a guy, i could feel his balls bashing my chin as i did. but at this stage i just needed to get through this and earn my release. i was more desperate than i ever imagined possible.

Soon it became apparent, people we're lining up for me, and i was soon quite a way through the crowd. i was been led by someone else now, as Susie had been taken away by the bulls, and i could hear her sucking and fucking them now. What had life become, my once gorgeous girlfriend now been used and owned by others, whilst i rimmed a crowd of 50 strangers on my birthday!

Suddenly i heard Matt shout, 'Only 10 more to go cuck boy!!! But theres a surprise in these ones! - take off his blindfold he shouted'. My blindfold was ripped off, and before me on a long table we're 10 girls, who i could tell had all just been fucked and filled with cum. Their legs spread and held high by some of the others in the crowd. they were writhing around in pleasure. I had heard lots of fucking whilst i was doing my job, but i had been enjoying the assholes so much i had taken less and less notice. Susie then grabbed my leash again, and muttered in my ear 'clean out these assholes filled with all this cum, and you get your birthday release cucky puppy'. i shuddered with excitement and let out a groan of joy, to which the crowd laughed. 'Ahhh he's enjoying this isnt he' someone called out. One of Susies bulls Nick then piped up 'Yes... a little too much. he hasnt earned that key yet!, get to it boy!' I eagerly went over to the first, god they were all messy, so plastered with cum dripping from their pussys and asses. I started to clean them, one after the other, shallowing every drop. Eventually i reached the last one. 'Last one' susie said softly in my ear, still talking to me like a little child. She let out a little giggle!!

I lapped up the last one and looked up at Susie, there miss, i said. Hope that pleased you all i said excitedly'.

'Well done, she laughed, and the crowd applauded. - NOW, tell me, who did that last lot of cum belong to? I looked at her shocked. 'Well?' she asked again. You must get it right, or how will you earn that release!? 'What, what? please miss i begged'.

'Guess it wrong and you dont get out do you, dont you remember the original rules?? guess wrong and we you stay caged, and we both visit the dirty gloryhole in town, where we'll suck cock after cock all night, or guess right, and you get to watch me get banged by every guy in here as i'm strapped to that table over there, and you get to wank yourself out of that cage!

Susie was deadly serious, and i do recall the rules now... 'ill make it easier for you, was that Matt or Nicks cum load?'

I looked at her, longingly, looking back down at my caged cock, desperately wanting to get out. I didnt know, i gussed - 'Matts?' i answered nervously!!

HAHAHAHAHA, she laughed.... well well well, thats correct, you lucky little slut cuck.

'Yess, i was so happy, but wait, this also meant i had to now watch every guy in here fuck the hell out of Susie!!'

..... to be continued!

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Northern Ireland

By *ndrews642Man  over a year ago

exeter

Glad you like the latest instalment

He’s got a long night ahead!

huddersfield/manchester

Did I go too far on this, not as many followers lol x

Solihull

Nope, more please

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Amazing xx

Andover

By *istressSubCuckMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Looking forward to cuck's piss fest to join all that cum in her tummy...

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice mmm tasty

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh I absolutely love this!

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Wow a fantastic story, had me wanting to be the cuck incredibly bad. i can just imagine how much fun sucking all those cocks clean was. Only to follow up by eating all those assholes...MMMmmmm fuuuccccckkkkkk

Heathrow

Keep going please.

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Will try to do something on this later for you all x

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

More!

Might try to write some later today. Got covid unfortunately, but very horny still. Going to put on my cock cage though I think

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic story

By *ablo69300Man  over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

Have you any more for this story yet.?