FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New neighbour and her best mate

New neighbour and her best mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeboy65 OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

A pretty young lady moved into the upstairs flat next to mine and a couple of weeks after moving in one day we started chatting as at first I did not realise that I new her from when we were kids as we lived on the same estate as me but she was five years younger than me and I left the estate when I was 16 that was 30 years ago She was telling me that she was just going through a bad divorce and she said she remembered me from the estate her name was Jen And she told me her best mate was coming round later from the estate as well as they were best mates then and always have been and her name was Kate. I did not see her mate as I’m going out but after that day every time I seen Jen we had a small chat and we were getting on great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ritishguyMan  over a year ago

manchester

Wow, take a breath there fella. That's one long sentence!

rotherham

Anyway a few weeks later I was on here and I got a message from younger Lady From the same village as it said she lived half a mile away with no pictures and name of K we chatted for awhile and the more we chatted we realised that we actually know each other but she still not gave me her full name by then and when I told her who I was she said I’ve just been watching me from her best mateWindow when I was out of my car That’s when I realised it was Katie Who I’ve still not seen for 30 years And as I was going out that day we made plans for her to come round for coffee

rotherham

Sorry it’s my first true story so be nice

rotherham

Anyway a few days later I got a message of Kate saying she was free tonight and if I fancied a coffee. I said okay and said for her to come round about seven. Chatted for around an hour about this and that and old times and then we started talking about fab and she said she’d only just joined it. I told her I’ve been on for awhile but not had any meets. Kate has long blonde curly hair is around size 18 with nice big breasts as I could not keep my eyes off her as we were having coffee. Told me she’d been divorced for a year and somebody told her about this site as she’s not had sex for awhile and straight out of the blue she just said. are you taking me to bed or what

rotherham

She got tight jeans on and a white blouse buttons up the front and a white bra on underneath as I later found out the size of her breasts was a 38D I got up out of my chair and walked over to her and took her hand As she got up as she followed me through to the bedroom. In the bedroom as soon as I close the door we started kissing up against the wall. Her hands went straight to my belt and started undoing my jeans as I had my hands up her blouse feeling her big tits we got our tongues in each other’s mouths As she get her hand inside my jeans rubbing my hard cock. She pulled back from me told me to get my clothes off and get on the bed as she did the same. I took my clothes off and laid on the bed and I watched her get undressed. she got on a white thong on that matched her bra and took them both off and was completely naked like me And I laid there waiting for her to come and join me

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great start keep going

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it going, great start!!

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

rotherham

I laid on my back watching her and she got on the bed at my feet And moved up on her hands and knees looking at me with big tits swinging and her hard nipples catching my legs. She got level with my cock and then she looked at me as she stuck her tongue out and lick my balls all the way up to the end of my hard cock and then she took the whole of it in her mouth and started sucking me as she was still looking at me. I thought I was going to bust but she suddenly stopped and said will play with that more later as I need it deep inside me as it’s been a long time since I’ve had a nice hard cock in me. She moved further up my body to so we were face-to-face and she started kissing me and I could feel her nipples on my chest and she was moving her hips around on top of my hard cock trying to get it inside her I could feel how wet your pussy was and as the tip of it found her entrance and she pushed back as the full and went deep inside her. giving out a great moan and then she sat up with her hands on my chest and started riding me hard and with the look on her face I know she was about to come soon. I put both my hands on her breasts and started to squeeze her nipples hard and her moaning got louder and louder as she kept riding me she started digging her nails in my chest as she was screaming out that she was going to come.

Excellent

rotherham

She collapsed on top of me out of breath She said God she needed that. We lay there for a while till she got a breath back then she got off me and laid at the side of me. I looked down at my still hard cock as I not cum yet and it was covered in her cum. We laid they kissing for a while and then she said are you going to fuck me from behind. She got up on all fours and I got behind her pulling her cheeks apart so I can watch my hard cock enter her hole as I held onto her hips and started fucking her hard from behind. I was getting faster and faster and her morning was getting louder and louder and as I was on the edge of coming I told her I was going to cum and she screamed at me don’t stop fucking her and cum inside her. as I was about to cum I pulled her long blonde hair pulling her head back and i pushed my thumb deep inside her arsehole and she screamed with a mighty orgasm as we both cum together We both collapsed onto the bed exhausted and sweating

cheltenham

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Keep going, really horny

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Dublin

lanarkshire

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Torbaydos

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

rotherham

We laid together chatting for awhile in my arms she realised the time and she said she had to go to get back to her kids. So I started to seeing her once a week for sex with a lot of sex texting and pictures in the middle The same time I was getting very friendly with Jen (next door neighbour )As she had a bit of a garden and used to sit outside with her having a coffee with her in a bikini she was a very slim and very fit in a bikini She never mentioned once that she knew I was fucking her best mate Kate

Mmmmmm nice

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Dublin

rotherham

Will get back to Jen later. Anyway On the fourth week I was to meet Kate and she told me that this weekend her house was free as the kids was going to her ex-husband. So on the Saturday night went round with some wine And something to eat and that night I realised how dirty and sex mad she is As we went upstairs into her bedroom there was a box on the bed full of her sex toys rabbits big dildos anal beads everything Plus loads of lube

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

barton le clay/Harrow

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great more please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

cheltenham

rotherham

What a nite we had morning the bed was like a swimming pool As I realise she squirted a lot especially with the rabbit in her pussy and me deep inside her arse hole that night I found out that she loved it more in her arse and then she does in a pussy By morning my cock was red raw and so was her arsehole

Brilliant story!

rotherham

Thanks for the comments

rotherham

He went on for about three or four months I was fucking her at least once a week sometimes twice even one week when she was in a period I still fucked her arse as she loved it that much. I was getting more and more friendly with Jen even going round to hers some nite for some drinks but nothing ever happened until one wkend

cheltenham

horsham

rotherham

I was out with the lads one night in our local and I noticed Kate and Jen Together and I went over chatting to them and got them both a drink. got to last orders we was all still getting on great and jen said we will walk home together as Kate was stopping at Jen. We got some food and Jen asked me if I’ve got any drink in my flat and all three of those went back to mine Kate thought she was on a promise and kept trying to get Jen to go home so me and Kate can go to bed 2 hours later. The drink was flowing great and about 3 o’clock Katie fell asleep me and Jen were still chatting as I went into the kitchen to get some more drinks I’ve got a downstairs flat and the toilet is across from the kitchen as it’s only a one bedroom flat and when I come out the kitchen Jen was sat on the toilet with the door open and I went over to her and gave her a drink and we just carried on chatting as if it was normal That’s when I heard the front door slam and I went into the living room and Kate I thought she’d gone out for a smoke but after 20 minutes she did not come back and then I got a text telling me to fuck off and not to contact her again and Jen got the same text. Because she had woken up heard us talking and she thought we was in the bedroom so she fucked off home tried phoning her and texting her to explain but she have none of it. Even Jen did as well but I didn’t do any good Me and Jen carried on chatting for another hour

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Very nice.

barton le clay/Harrow

Oh dear!

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Keep going

rotherham

Anyway after an hour I’ve got no drink left and she said she’s got someone at her flat something round to hers and opened another bottle of wine and we were still talking about what happened about her losing her best mate Not long afterwards I got up to go to the toilet when I come back she was coming upstairs back into her flat and time now was around 5 o’clock in the morning. And I asked her what she’d been doing and she said locking the door as it’s bedtime and said if we getting accused of it we might as well go and do it so she lead me into the bedroom. Like I said Jen slim short brown hair Like I said Jen slim short brown hair withNot very big breasts around a Not very big breasts a round 32b She was a size 10 She stripped off in front of me as I got undressed and we jumped into bed together and started kissing I got on top of her and looked down her body kissing your nipples and sucking on them and what further down to have I got to her pussy and start licking her clit and putting my tongue deep inside her and she started moaning louder and louder as you come all over my face As I moved back up her body to my cock slid straight inside her she was very tight as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in deeper I started to fuck her She was loving it me deep inside her and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders so I can get deeper so I shot my load deep inside her as she cum as well squirting all over the bed on my cock

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Loving this please carry on

horsham

Dudley

Pontefract

rotherham

We fell asleep in each other’s arms. a few hours later we both woke up and started chatting about the night before and then she got up and made us a coffee and come back to bed After a while with her still in my arms we started kissing and I felt her hand go straight down onto my hard cock then she started wanking me She then threw the covers off and move down the bed taking the end of my cock in her mouth sucking it slow and playing with my balls every now and then taking the full length to the back of her throat and gagging on it at the same time squeezing my balls she then. she then moved further down the bed between my legs and started sucking on my balls and I lifted my legs up so she could lick further down and rim my hole at the same time wankin me The feeling was fantastic as I’ve never had this done before. I told her I was ready for cumin again so she put my hard cock back in her mouth And started sucking me hard at the same time she put her finger deep inside my bum hole and started fucking my ass with her finger and I cum loads Down her throat feeling was fantastic as I’ve never had anything like that done before. After she swallowed it all she came back up to me and we started kissing again and I could taste my cum on her tongue

rotherham

We spent the whole day in bed fucking sucking and licking each other and she also loved it up the arse as well. This went on for about three months then she moved into a house on the over side of the village we stop seeing each other and all of that time we had not heard anything from Kate. This was three years ago and they have still not spoke to each other since. but I have seen them both of them in the street and spoke to them but never together. Jen’s got a new boyfriend and I think he moved in now. Kate Is still single as I bumped into her last week and asked around for coffee and I’ll let you know what happens later on

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Pontefract

Mmmmm can't wait

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

cheltenham

Dudley

cambridge

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

lanarkshire

Great story let's hope for more

close

Torbaydos

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

rotherham

So yesterday I got a text from kate asking when we’re going to have coffee and I said am free tonight. Told her to be here 8 and I be ready for her so at seven and a shower and a shave all over getting ready for her As she knew that coffee meant sex because we never had coffee first before we jump straight into bed so she knew what was happening as soon as she got here. So at 5 to 8 I got a text saying she was on her way and she did not live far away from me and I told her I was ready for her.

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Hope it works well for you

rotherham

There was a knock on the door bang on eight and only got my dressing gown on naked underneath. I open the door and she got a thin summer dress on and I could see she’s got no bra on and as she looked fantastic. She walked past me with a big smile on her face as I lock the door behind her and as I turned round she was leaning against the wall looking at me I walked over to her and she put her arms around me as we kissed and our tongues in each other’s mouths. I could feel my cock getting very hard and she could feel it too. As we were kissing she open my dressing gown and started wanking my hard cock at the same time I put my hand up her dress as I found out she’s got no knickers on then I put my hand between her legs she was soaking as I put two fingers inside her As she started moaning and biting her lip. She then moved down onto her knees took my hard cock into her mouth and start sucking me and playing with my balls The feeling was fantastic and as I was on the verge of coming so i got her to stand up. Turn her round facing the wall pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her neck as I un zipped her dress letting her fall to the floor and as I’m nibbling her neck feel she could feel my hard cock between her bum cheeks. She was moaning with pleasure and telling me to put it in and fuck her She arched her back and my cock slid straight in her wet pussy telling me to get it lube up with her wet juice and fuck my arsehole. She started begging me to put it in her arse. I pulled it out off her pussy and Aimed the end of my cock at the opening of her arsehole and as it started going in I pushed her back up against the wall crushing her against the wall as my hard cock slid all the way making scream with pleasure And I pinned her to the wall fucking her hard Told her I was going to cum in her arse and she was moaning very loud as she told me please do. As I started cumin had to hold her tight up against the wall as her legs started to turn to jelly as we both cum together

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

cheltenham

Dublin

Pontefract

Brilliant!

rotherham

When we both had calm down I took a step back and wonder why my legs were soaking and I looked on the floor and there was a puddle I looked at her as her legs were soaking to and she started laughing and called me a dirty bastard The great big smile on her face and I took her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom where we laid on the bed talking and kissing and every now and again she’s put her hand between my legs to see if I was ready to go again

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Pontefract

Torbaydos

close

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

cambridge

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *urnedoncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Dublin

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

cheltenham

Dudley

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Leyland

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Brilliant story hope there is plenty more to cum

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

rotherham

We lay there kissing and chatting and she’s now got her hand on my cock starts rubbing it making it hard and she moved down sucking on my nipples and wankin me and squeezing my balls. Then she moved down and took the whole of my cock deep in her mouth taking it all in as she squeeze my balls then moved her hand down and put a finger in my arsehole making me moan with delight. She then got down between my legs and lifted my knees up so she could suck on my balls and put her tongue deep inside my arsehole The feeling was fantastic then she told me to wank my hard cock as she was looking at me as she was licking my bum hole she also told me I was not allowed to cum yet. After a while she moves back up on the bed kissing my cock then my nipples then she kissed me then moving up as she sat on my face I buried my tongue deep inside her pussy making her squeal with delight as I am at the same time was sucking on her clit Till she squirted all over my face as I nearly drowned in it

rotherham

She moved back down the bed when she got her breath back kissing me as she could taste all of her cum. I could feel my cock on the edge of her lips and she sat on top of me kissing each other. She sat up and my cock slid straight into her hole and her saying she loves the feeling of that as it slides in as she starts to ride me. she is riding me hard telling me to cum deep inside her pussy She is bouncing up and down on my hard cock in her tits are bouncing up and down as she looked fucking beautiful she’s digging her nails into my chest telling me she’s going to cum to as we need to cum together. She’s getting faster and faster and her head is back her eyes closed And I feel her muscles in her vagina tightening around my hard cock as I shoot my hot cum inside her As her whole body start shaking as she cums to then collapsing on top of me

Leyland

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham