FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spanish sun & sin.

Spanish sun & sin.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man  over a year ago

northolt

I stepped into the villa, it was 9pm but still really warm but oh I needed this, I found a perfect little deal to good to miss and booked it. Mid June so no kids about. I had a bit of a nose around but what I really wanted to see was the back, the pool in the pictures looked great and I wasn’t disappointed. It had just got dark and the crickets were already making that sound that I find so relaxing. I scoped around and was surprised how quiet it was. There were 6 villas dotted around the manicured lawns all dark, no lights and looked all locked up from mine. This would certainly do for me though a nice little patio with a table and chairs, i leant on the waist high wall and just breathed, heaven. I heard a chink of glass next to me to my left and my head moved to follow the noise over the wall to the next patio. Sat there were two ladies, probably in their forties the dark haired women trying to get the attention of the blonde that was engrossed in her book, wine glasses on the table. The dark haired lady was wearing a vest and and pair of shorts and the blonde who definitely caught my eye was sat there in a wrap around sarong. She looked lovely, sun kissed skin, her hair was short with one side longer than the other that framed her face, and what was evidently a very sexy large pair of boobs! She looked up from her book and peered at me over her glasses. “Hey, I’m your new neighbour” I said they both smiled. The dark haired woman in her shorts and vest introduced herself as Amanda, she was a good looking woman probably a few years older than the other woman, both had nice curvy bodies but she seemed more keen to meet me. “Julie” said the other woman “nice to meet you” “nice to meet you both” I said “it’s very quiet here isn’t it? I asked Amanda was straight in “we are the only ones here, it’s nice to see another face, isn’t it Julie” Julie smiled “yeah” she said. I wasn’t sure if she was nervous or rude but she didn’t really seem too interested in making small talk, which to be honest I got. “Right I’m going to unpack, nice to meet you” Amanda waved enthusiastically, Julie was back reading her book before I’d gone back in my villa. I scanned around the kitchen looking in cupboards, I opened the fridge and found the one bottle of Spanish beer, opening it I headed upstairs to unpack, it was the perfect little bolt hole for a week, the bedroom was large with a big bed in the room with doors that opened up onto a balcony with a sea view. I unpacked and the beer had whetted my appetite so I decided to take a walk to the bar down the road I passed in the hire car. I sat and enjoyed a few large beers and watched the world go by people smoking, drinking and having fun.I didn’t want to go too heavy the first night so I headed back to the villa and headed to bed. I was awoken by beautiful sunlight beaming into the bedroom, it was quite early so I grabbed a shower and headed to the supermarket and grabbed as much food and booze that I could possibly need over the next week and drove back to the villa. By 10am the Spanish sun was doing what it did best and so were Amanda and Julie both laid out in loungers in the sunshine. Amanda was wearing a blue swim suit but Julie’s bikini was the winner in my mind. Black and showing a hell of a lot of her breasts. I set my lounger up not too close to them but enough to perv over their curvy bodies. “Morning girls” I said cheerily, both looked up. “Morning” said Amanda enthusiastically and Julie removed her sunglasses and smiled. I sat down on the lounger, this was perfect, I relaxed back to the high backed lounger, the plan was read, until it was too hot, jump in the pool and dry off on the lounger.every once in a while Amanda would get up from her lounger and would walk to the pool I think making sure I noticed. Julie was a pro and remained on that lounger for ages with more resolve than me and Amanda. The moment she couldn’t handle it anymore was rather a nice moment, I watched intently as her beautiful body headed to the pool, I must admit my eyes scanned her shapely thighs and her bum, and as she doused herself in the cold water from the pool shower her large breasts squeezed into her bikini top stirred something. I don’t know if it was the sun or just that I’m a horny bastard but I wondered what it would be like to have my cock between those breasts. I must have dropped off as I was smoked by a hand tapping my shoulder I opened my eyes to see Amanda bobbing in the pool and Julie leaning over me and I got a cracking view. “You’ll burn” she said. I looked at my watch I’d only been out about 20 minutes but she certainly saved my bacon. She smiled and walked back to her lounger, my eyes again fixated on her arse and her hips. I hope she hadn’t noticed the bulge I had in my shorts. I decided that I’d go and have a siesta I laid on the bed and as I was dozing my mind went to the two ladies next door, their shapely curvy bodies, their large breasts, my cock twitched. After my siesta I headed back out to the lounger and spent the afternoon in and out of the pool and made a dent in my book. I didn’t see the ladies for the rest of the day.

That evening i made dinner and sat and chilled on the patio, enjoying my beer. I heard the next doors door open and heard Amanda and Julie, well I heard Amanda, glasses chinking as they both sat around their table. “Hey you” said Amanda “hello ladies, nice afternoon?” I asked “yeah popped into town” Amanda said found a lovely restaurant, it was lovely wasn’t it Julie” Julie smiled “yeah it was really nice” “what you up to?”amanda asked “just relaxing having a drink. “ why don’t you join us” she said Julie looked at her not put out...well I don’t think maybe nervous “I wouldn’t want to intrude” I said “it’s fine” Amanda said I looked at Julie, I really was a sucker for glasses “of course it is she said “grab your beer and come in” I grabbed some beers and Julie put them in their fridge I couldn’t help notice her legs in that sarong. We sat and chatted getting to know each other, Julie seemed to relax as the wine flowed. Amanda was drilling me for information, what do you do, where do you live, how long I’m out here for an I married, with someone etc Amanda’s eyes seem to glow when I said I was single. Amanda was very tactile and I would feel her hand touch my arm or my leg when we chatted it wasn’t overtly sexual but she was very touchy feeley. Amanda was definitely winning the drinking contest if there was one, and making it more obvious that I caught my eye. Julie opened up and told me that she was married and had came out with Amanda for a bit of a break. I finished another beer, and Amanda leapt up “I’ll get you another one, she lost her balance a bit and held onto my thigh to steady herself and then suddenly kissed me, not a long snog but she was going for my mouth and kind of got most of my cheek and a tiny corner of my mouth. She came back holding a beer and plonked it in front of me touching my shoulder, she was being very obvious and I had the feeling that someone was going to have a hangover in the morning. “Just going to the ladies room” she announced and she again touched my shoulder and disappeared indoors. I smiled at Julie and she gave me a knowing look. “She’s harmless, but excited at seeing another human being that’s single, I think she has the idea of a holiday romance in her head. I laughed “I wouldn’t say no to that” I said Julie looked at me, maybe she didn’t find it funny, but there was a tense moment. I got it, nobody wants to be a third wheel on holiday do they. Julie poured herself another wine and I took the opportunity to take her in, she was very attractive, one of those faces that makes you think there’s a glint of filth in there, and those breasts, large and round, the kind that you would love seeing bouncing up and down as she rode you. Amanda returned and sat back down, we started chatting again and I felt her hand on my thigh. I must admit it felt nice and her nails were lightly scratching me, I looked at her and she was giving me a look of lust mixed with being very pissed none the less my cock started to react. Julie gave us look over her glasses. Amanda giggled “sorry” she said removing her hand. “I’m very pissed” I smiled a bit like a rabbit in the headlights Amanda wasn’t even hiding it anymore “I might go to bed” and she leaned forward quite clumsily and whispered loudly “why don’t you join me” and she nibbled my ear. As much as my cock wanted some attention this would be something that wouldn’t go or end well. “Oh I’m really knackered Amanda” I said she laughed stroking her finger down my lips “your loss” she said and she struggled out of her chair very wobbly. “Night” she said stumbling into their villa. I looked at Julie and she looked at me and we both pulled a face trying not to laugh. “She means well” she said “and when not pissed I’m sure you’d have a great time” I smiled “as lovely as the thought is I couldn’t do that, she’s smashed” “good” she said looking at me. “I am a gent” she smiled “ made me a bit jealous actually” I looked at her confused “ having a man to strike and play with” she said “oh missing your husband” I said she looked over at me over her glasses, “ no I mean, running my hands up your leg, I saw what she was up to” Julie said “and when you helped her up I saw what she had done” I laughed “like when I woke you up today, that big bulge in your shorts” I couldn’t quite believe it but I liked it, she made no inclination that she had any interest in me “been on my mind all day” she said “has it?” I asked feeling my cock stiffen at the sexiness of the situation. “Yes, I sat in the lounger thinking about it, if it was long, if it was thick” my mind was blown here was a married woman talking about my cock like it was normal “ got me all worked up” she said “ oh yeah,and what did you do about it” I asked “ wouldn’t you like to know” she said looking over her glasses again. “ I don’t know if it was the beer or the Sexually charged situation but I went for it “how about I lower these shorts and confirm your thoughts and you tell me” she looked at me “well what are you waiting for” she sharply. I opened my legs and the bulge evident in my shorts her eyes fixated on my groin. I held the waistband lifted my hips and lowered them, “fuck” she whispered as my cock was revealed “ nice and thick” I wrapped my hand around it “fucking hell” she said “well tell me then “ her eyes never left my cock as she described what she did, “I came inside, and I went to my room, I pulled my bikini bottoms off and teased my pussy with my fingers, two fingers down each side of my lips, so lightly” my cock pulsed in my hand “then I used my finger and held it on my clit circling it. I was so wet thinking about your cock” my hand was wanking my cock yo and down as she sexily described it. Then I slipped a finger into my soaking wet pussy but it wasn’t enough so slid two fingers in and fucked myself thinking about you. “That’s so fucking sexy” “I came hard thinking about it. I was wanking my cock harder now stroking it up and down. “I’d be lying if I didn’t think about your tits all day “I said tugging at my hard cock “ what do you think I was thinking about when I fell asleep” she smiled and I watched her hands go to her sarong and she lowered them slowly revealing her sexy large breasts, her nipples hard. “Fuck” I exclaimed my cock throbbing desperate to come. “ come on them” she said “really” I said my orgasm building pre come dripping from my cock. “Do it” I stood up and stepped towards her she learnt back in her chair “look at that sexy cock” she said as I wanked it hard, a spurt of come fired from my cock hitting her breasts followed by several intense spurts, I groaned as I reached that beautiful moment my legs were shaking as as the cone went from spurts to ribbons pouring from me. I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and her lips sank around the tip of my cock. She made a beautiful sucking noise as she drained my cock and let me drop from her mouth. I looked down, she was covered. “Mmm” she said. “Let’s go upstairs I said” she shook her head. “All in good time” she pulled up her saring over her come covered breasts and picked up her drink. “See you tomorrow” and she went into her villa and shut the door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to this after the last story the OP delivered! X

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

banff

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Brill ty

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Makings of another good one

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Hard again

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Mmmmm nice

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Good start

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

great story, keep going

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

A new story! I’m excited to see what’s coming up!

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

very sexy story so far cant wait for more

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Oh my god

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Wow!!!

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

northolt

The next morning I woke up bit of a fuzzy head but very pleased at how the night ended last night. I closed my eyes and pictured Julie sat there with her breasts on show, her hard nipples as my cocked pumped over her. I showered and put on my swim shorts, ate breakfast and applied lotion. As I lay on my lounger I couldn’t get the thought from my head and my cock was begging to be played with again. “Morning darling” a shout came from the villa, it was Amanda. I turned and acknowledged her waving. She came out to chat to me “sorry about last night, I was really pissed” she explained “no need to apologise” I said feeling her eyes scanning over me. “Did Julie look after you?” She asked. I wasn’t sure she knew she didn’t sound like she was probing me for info “yeah she did” I said thinking of her lips around my cock after I’d covered her breasts in come. “Ah that’s good” she said. “Breakfast time” she said and she left me laying on the lounger. After their breakfast I watched with glee as Amanda and Julie set up their loungers, well I say Amanda but my eyes were fixated on Julie, as she bent down setting it up, breasts swinging, I admired her body eyes rolling over her arse thoughts of pulling it to one side and licking her pussy. Uniformity returned as I spent the day in and out of the pool. Amanda disappeared into the villa so I took the chance to chat to Julie. “Well that was fun wasn’t it” she looked at me placing her finger on her lips. “Schooosh, it’s a secret, she doesn’t know” I smiled “it’s ok she’s inside” she smiled. “It was very nice, quite the messy mr aren’t you” I laughed “I didn’t do it all by myself” “I suppose you didn’t” “I wish you would have let me come up with you” “you would have got quite the show” she said. “Oh yeah” I asked “yep” my cock stiffened at what she got up to “tell me” I asked “ she looked around Amanda was nowhere to be seen “ I lay on the bed with your come all over me, I couldn’t resist, I tasted some, but that wasn’t enough I wanted to feel you on my clit so I.....”what are you two talking about” Amanda said walking out to the loungers. “How hot it was last night Julie said I was soaking” and she paused “with sweat my room was so hot. I looked at Amanda the reference passed her by. I made my excuses and went back to my villa. My cock was hard in my shorts, I was gagging to wrap my hand around it and stroke myself until I came, but I wanted to fuck Julie even more.I resisted hoping to get my hands on her later. I decided I would take myself to the bar early evening and enjoy a couple of beers in the evening watching the sun go down. I dressed in a pair of blue shorts and a white shirt. The Spanish beer was welcome as I sat there daydreaming. “Hello you” I heard someone say, I turned on my stool, there was Amanda and Julie, Julie was wearing a summery maxi dress, her sexy cleavage on show, she gave a wry smile as she caught me looking at her. Amanda was wearing a pair of white trousers and a striped white and blue t-shirt. We made small talk and they said they were going to grab a table and would I like to join them. I think Amanda was hoping I’d sit next to her but I plonked myself next to Julie sitting opposite Amanda. I took a sip of my beer and felt Julie’s leg touch mine. It felt good and immediately awoke my senses. After sitting and chatting I lowered my right arm into my lap to not arouse suspicion and after a while when I thought I could get away with it I snaked my finger up Julie’s leg up her thigh. Amanda was oblivious as I teased Julie. We would continue this for the evening, teasing each other. At one point her hand snaked into my lap and squeezed my cock with her hand before returning it her lap. When Amanda went to the loo, I turned to Julie “are you turned on as I am” I asked “she nodded “I’m wet thinking about it” she said. She grabbed my hand from my lap and moved it between her legs through the split of her skirt “ no underwear” I asked smiling. I felt the warmth of her pussy before I my fingers could even feel her. My fingers felt her wetness coating the tips of my fingers as she pushed my arm away. I removed my hand and placed my hand on the table, I’d only had a brief touch but my finger tips were slick. I casually moved my hand to my mouth and sucked my fingers. My cock hardened as I took a sip of my beer. “I want more” I said to her she smiled. Amanda retuned and sat down and the little touching and striking continued, I didn’t want it to stop but oh my god I wanted her back to that villa bouncing on my cock. “I might make a move back home in a bit” Julie said Amanda smiled and looked at me “we could stay if you like” shit I thought how on earth am I going to get out of this “oh I don’t want to get smashed so I’ll probably head home too” she looked a bit disappointed I smiled “sorry, I’ll pay the bill” that seemed to cheer her up. As I stood at the bar Julie sidled up to me “leave your back door unlocked” she said and headed towards the loos. A smile appeared in my face oh yes I was going to fuck her I thought to myself. We walked the short walk to the villa and I said goodbye to the girls giving Julie a knowing look. I sat in the lounge area with a rock hard cock out of the little teasing she had given me and basically was coming into fuck me. I sat there for what felt like ages and then I heard the door open I looked up and there was Julie. “She’s not asleep but she’s in bed” she walked towards me lifting up her dress around her waist “I can’t stay long” she sat down in the sofa leant back on the sofa and opened her legs “ lick my pussy” she demanded. I manoeuvred between her legs and I lowered my face towards her pussy, “mmmmm” she said as my tongue flicked over her teasing her clit and running over her pussy. My cock was rock solid and I had to roll my shorts down to release the tension, as I licked her pussy I began wanking my cock. “Let me fuck you” I said she shook her head “don’t stop” I concentrated in her clit as I slipped my fingers into her soaking pussy then I withdrew them and then rubbed my soaking fingers over her clit before sliding them back inside her. I wouldn’t say she was a gusher but her thighs were soaking from the flicks of liquid as I pleasured her with my fingers sliding in and out fast. She was panting and moaning “let me fuck you my cock is so hard” she ignored me enjoying the moment. She came as I rubbed my absolutely soaked fingers over her clit “fuck” she said her skin flushed red faced. Now was my time I stood up and grabbed at my cock with my wet hand her juices all all over my cock. She sat up “I’ve got to go” I stood there with my hard cock in my hand my shorts around my ankle she kissed me “sorry” she said. And she was gone.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

She's a tease

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Wet I know the feeling mmmmm

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

cambridge

burgess hill

Fantastic as ever.

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Pontefract

What a tease

Leeds

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

dungannon

Mmmmm

Dudley

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

Dublin

he should fuck Amanda now just to spite Julie the cock teaser

northolt

The next morning I decided to take myself off exploring, go check out the town and the beach, take a swim in the sea. As expected it was baking hot and after treating myself to a lovely lunch in the marina and a nose around town I returned to the villa. The ladies place was all locked up so they must have been out too. I dipped in the pool and took up position on the lounger letting the afternoon sun dry me off. My mind wandered to last nights events, she looked so horny laying there letting me pleasure her, but not being able to fuck her was frustrating to say the least. My cock stiffened as I reminisced about her wet thighs, my tongue darting over her clit, her moans as she come all over my fingers. Maybe it was the best I was going to get, keen to play but not keen to fuck, she was married after all. I decided to jump in the pool again before my mind took my body to the point of no return. As I floated around the pool the ladies returned they were chatting away, I waved from the pool. Amanda seemed excited, as I got out of the pool and headed for my patio Amanda said hello “you seem happy” I said “nice afternoon” I asked “Amanda has a date” Julie said “is that so” I said “who’s the lucky guy” I asked “well we went for lunch in town, and there was this older English guy sitting there by himself so we got chatting and he’s taking me out for dinner later” “that’s great, just you?” I asked. Amanda looked at Julie “well she’s married, so no fun for her” Amanda cackled. Oh if only she knew. “You could hang out together” Amanda said Julie looked at me over her glasses “yeah maybe” she said. Thoughts gathered in my mind immediately “what time is your date then” I asked. “9 she answered, don’t wait up” she said. That poor older guy was going to get ravaged if he wants it or not I thought. “Happy to have a few drinks if you fancy it Julie, not as exciting as a date though” I said. I could see her mind was whirling like mine at the opportunities for fun later “sounds good” she said. I sat on the patio and heard the whirl of a hairdryer coming from the next villa, and Amanda appeared good to go, I admit she looked good. “Wish me luck” she said waving. A few minutes later Julie appeared on the patio holding a wine. “Mine or yours she said “I’ll come to you” I said grabbing a few beers from the fridge. I sat opposite her, she had another sarong on. We chatted about our afternoons with a definite charge in the air, who was going to make the first move I thought. “Didn’t mean to rush off last night, but she was still up and I can’t get caught” she said “well we are alone now” I said “we are” she said smiling “I loved playing with you with my tongue” I said “ maybe I should repay the favour” she said. “I like the sound of that “ I said.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Pontefract

Mmmmmm more

Northampton

Mmmmm

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Dudley

I would make him cum on my tongue again was glad Amanda went out

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Great story - keep it coming

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

northolt

Julie smiled at me with a hunger in her eyes. In my villa? I asked. “No,here” she said wickedly. It wasn’t like there were hundreds of people about, we were the only villas occupied, plus if there were I’m not sure I’d be that bothered I just wanted my cock in her mouth. “Sounds perfect” I said standing up. Julie remained in her seat but shuffled forwards “come in then” she said “get that cock out” I positioned myself in front of her and lowered my shorts, although thickened from the anticipation I wasn’t hard yet. “She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and gave it a shake “mmmm” she said and leant forward her moth so close to my cock, she looked up at me with those sexy eyes “stop teasing” I said “her tongue flicked from her mouth and I felt the slightest touch of her tongue touch the tip of my cock. She shook my cock again with a little giggle. My cock started to harden in her hand “what should I do now?” She asked teasingly “lick it” I said. She stuck out her tongue her using her hand wrapped around bent it down onto her tongue, she moved her head back and as the ridge of my tip was about to fall off her tongue she flicked her tongue. What a feeling, the underneath of my tip being teased. “Mmmmm waking up” Julie said as she held my cock yo and kicked the length of my cock from my balls to the tip. “Oh yeah” Her wet tongue danced over my cock until I was nice and hard. “Look at that” I smiled “I love a thick cock” she said. She flicked her tongue around the tip in a circular motion “ can I put my lips around it?” She purred looking up at me “don’t fucking tease me please” she giggled “get that cock in your mouth” I said. She knew the position she had me in, gagging to feel her lips enclose around my cock. Thick and ready to feel stimulation, I felt her hand slip from my cock and it remained where it was pointing at her. She leant back into her chair and grabbed her drink, looking at me over the glass, my cock was bobbing and twitching in the Spanish air. “For fucks sake” I said she laughed “sorry couldn’t resist” she leant forward, I felt her tongue licking over my cock again I looked down and her eyes met mine. I nodded “yes” I said willing her onto my cock. I closed my eyes and then I got what I wanted, no needed, her lips enclosed around my cock. “Oh yes” I said her lips working up and down my shaft, it would twitch when she flicked her tongue on the underneath. I must say it was fucking amazing, her lips squeezing me, her hand curling around my cock and twisting as she moved her head up before sinking back down on me. “I can’t wait to fuck you” I said trying to breath properly. She removed her mouth and started to wank my cock hard and fast “you want to fuck me” she asked “fuck yes” I said. Her hand increased speed “whoa whoa slow down” I said “you’ll have me shooting come everywhere” I said. She did the nice thing and slowed right down less frantic sucking the length of my cock nice and slow “ahhhh” I said “perfect” I looked at her her eyes so sexy I felt her hands on the back of my thighs and suddenly she pulled me towards her and she dramatically bobbed on my cock. “Jesus” I said “fuck” I had to step backwards to try and get my cock out of her mouth before I exploded or this could be a very early night. As she unclamped her lips from my cock she laughed. “Get out of that fucking chair” I demanded. She stood up looking at me with a devilish look on her face. I grabbed the fabric of her sarong and yanked it down. Her large sexy breasts and very hard nipples now. exposed I lowered my head to her nipple and bit it, not excruciatingly hard but enough for her to feel it, her hand was rubbing my hair as I tweaked and pulled her nipple, I moved to the next one and she took a sharp intake of breath as I closed my teeth around her nipple moving my head to pull it, she groaned in pleasure. I moved my face up and we frantically kissed. “Let’s go inside” she panted. “Turn around and put your hands on the wall” “not here”she panted. “Do it” I demanded.,she turned around placing her hands on the wall I moved behind her and rolled up her sarong over her waist exposing her sexy arse. “No underwear you minx” I said moving my hand between her legs. As my fingers pressed against her pussy she moaned, my fingers sliding over lips “you are so fucking wet” I said. “Take me inside and fuck me” she pleaded. My two middle fingers slipped inside her pussy, I started moving my arm backwards and forwards pressing down with my fingers “oh fuck” she said as flecks of liquid dripped from her pussy. As I fucked her with my fingers. She was getting louder and louder “I’m going to come” she moaned. I slipped my fingers from her “no back in put them back in” she begged. “I’m so close” she looked so sexy leaning against the wall, her thighs shining in liquid from her pussy. I stroked my soaking hand over her arse, it glistened where I touched. “Let’s go inside” she begged. I stroked my hard cock down her arse “we can’t fuck out here, someone might see........ahhhhh fuck” my cock slid inside her wet pussy, all the way up to my balls. “We can go inside when you come on my cock” I said pulling out and pushing her back in. I grabbed her hips ready to fuck her nice and hard feeling her come over me and there was a knock on the door, “julie it’s Amanda” she pounded on the door “Julie it’s me” “fuck she’s back” she said. She stood up and my cock sprang out of her flicking her wetness into the air as she tugged her sarong back up. “Shit” she hissed “coming”....she fucking wasn’t and neither was I.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great story xxx

Dublin

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

I am that Julie hope u liked that

Dudley

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story...

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Stunning story

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 22:58:42]

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Leeds

clonmel

Torbaydos

burgess hill

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good story

Pontefract

Yes it was real good as it was me in the story mmmmmmm

By *xxxdMan  over a year ago

Sexssex

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *iamondintherough35Man  over a year ago

Essex / London

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

cambridge

northolt

I sat in the patio with my best ‘my cock hasn’t been in your mate’ look on my face. Amanda came trotting out explaining to Julie why she was back she went to sit down and pulled the chair that Julie was sitting on earlier “oh that ones wet” she said pulling up another one. I smiled to myself if only she knew the half of it. My cock hadn’t subsided so was hiding it below the table I could still feel Julie all over it. Julie came out and looked at the chair and I saw a twinkle of recognition on her face and she sat down on it anyway. Amanda was oblivious to our shenanigans but if she had used her keys the situation would have been very different. “He was bloody boring, kept on talking about boats” she said “not one compliment, not one bit of flirting and he made a horrible sound chewing, so I gave up on a night of passion even I couldn’t cope with that” she said cackling. “What have you guys been up to” she asked I looked at Julie with a smile and raised my eyebrows, Amanda was looking at Julie so she didn’t see. “Not much just chatting and drinking” she said “she’s not boring you with how much she misses hubby is she” Amanda teased “nah we’ve just been enjoying each other’s company” I replied “well the party can really start now I’m back” she said pouring a glass of wine. Amanda was obviously on one and the prospect of getting my release ebbed away with each glass she sank. “I really thought I was going to get a shag tonight” Amanda said “he’s missed out in these” and she wobbled her breasts through her dress. “Not as good as Julie’s though” she said Julie’s got great tits haven’t you Julie” Julie smiled but didn’t respond “she has you know, her hubbies a lucky man you know” my mind flashed to the other day when I fired come all over them, Julie knew what I was thinking for sure. It was getting late and the prospect of fighting off hurricane Amanda wasn’t really appealing. “Right” I said I think I’ll call it a night. “Can’t keep up can you” Amanda said laughing “I smiled “no way” I got up to leave “oh can I come and get that sun cream” Julie said. What fucking sun cream i thought to myself. “He’s been telling me about this marvellous sun cream Amanda said we can borrow some “Amanda just nodded “yeah sure follow me” I said I was hoping that Amanda stayed where she was and to my luck she did, Julie followed me to my villa I walked into the lounge and looked at Julie “get your fucking cock out” she said no sooner had I lowered my shorts her lips were around my cock, moving up and down, I hardened instantly in her mouth and she raised her head off me “you better be quick” she said whilst wanking me. I just nodded as her lips sank around me again, she was go to absolute town on me, I have to say it was one of the most aggressive blow jobs id had but also one of the most enjoyable, it was frantic, as she raced to get me to come. “Give me that come” she said almost pulling my cock off. Her mouth went back to my cock and I held her head and started moving my hips fucking her mouth. She came up for air my cock soaking “yes that’s it” she said wanking me “come in my mouth” her sexy mouth encased around my cock and I knew that I was close, I’d love to bend her over and finish fucking her but with Amanda outside I was never going to be allowed. I felt my cock pulse and my come fired from my cock, I tried to be as quiet as I could but I couldn’t help the grunt I made as Julie tightened her grip on my cock. My knees started to tremble as she stroked every last drop from me. “Fuck” I said as she stood up. “Sadly not” she said “this will do” she said picking up a bottle of sun cream off the side. Julie had just swallowed every drop I could offer and was calmly talking about sun cream. “I need to fuck you” I panted recovering my cock softening in front of her. “Let’s see what tomorrow brings” she said walking out.

By *iamondintherough35Man  over a year ago

Essex / London

This is brilliant

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Yes it was real good as it was me in the story mmmmmmm"

If you're Jane who's Amanda..?

wrexham

Great story mr eagle

Dublin

burgess hill

Pontefract

cambridge

dungannon

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Wow!

Torbaydos

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Leeds

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

More required

That’s what happend as I am Julie it was great

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story,

Dudley

cambridge

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

clonmel

wrexham

I trust and I gather others do as well...

This story still has more to come...(no pun intended)

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

"I trust and I gather others do as well...

This story still has more to come...(no pun intended)"

Well don't hold back on the details

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, really enjoying it.

wrexham

"I trust and I gather others do as well...

This story still has more to come...(no pun intended)"

Must have been distracted when writing..

I trust as others do this story has more to come..and hasnt gone to ground..

It's a very enjoyable read..

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

bookmarked for later

Great read

Northampton