FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friend’s worn pants

Friend’s worn pants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve got a thing for worn pants! I don’t really know why but they just get me instantly hard!

Anyway, this weekend my friend had a bit of a gathering around her house to make the most of the weather.

We’ve always given each other looks and hints that we’re open to more than just friends but for one reason or another nothing has ever happened.

I walked in and there were already a few people in the back garden having a few drinks so I made myself comfortable sat opposite her. After a while she said she needed the toilet and excused herself but as she stood up her dress rose up and I got a full view of her pants. They were a lacey pair of semi see through dark blue with white detailing and I couldn’t help myself but stare!

She knew that I had got an amazing view!

She went upstairs and then a few minutes later came back down and asked if everyone could use the downstairs toilet rather than going upstairs, which everyone agreed.

Fast forward to later in the night we had now moved inside and I was talking to her in the kitchen and saw someone go into the downstairs toilet and commented that I needed it and without a thought she told me to go upstairs. I asked if she was sure and she insisted so up I went and when I walked in to the toilet I got an amazing surprise!

There they were, on the bathroom floor in all their glory! The same pair of pants I had seen her wearing!

I turned around and locked the door and instantly grabbed them.

I could not believe my luck, 100% they were the pair I had seen earlier and they were still moist with a little stain left behind.

I buried my nose in them to get her scent. AMAZING!

I knew I couldn’t spend ages upstairs so I pulled my already hard dick out and started wanking with my nose smelling the tiny stain left in the gusset. Within minutes I could feel my cum building and I had a little taste too.

Before long I was ready to cum and I wasn’t sure where to shoot.

Had she left them for me? Or was it just an accident they were left there and she’d forgotten when telling me to go up? If she had left them for me would she want me to cum in them?

All these questions were running through my head but being super horny and having her still moist pants I was cumming and I didn’t have time to think straight and I shot stream after stream of cum all over them.

I cleaned myself up and put them back where I found them but they were now drenched in my cum.

I walked downstairs and re-joined the party as if nothing had happened but I couldn’t get her by herself to try and find out whether they had been left for me.

Now thinking back I’m a bit nervous to see her again as if they weren’t left for me I hope she’s not creeped out by finding cum in her pants and she’ll have a good idea it was me.

Also thinking back, I wish I had kept them and brought them home with me so I could use them again and again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Great stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Did something similar with my aunts knickers. I was 17 and had a major crush in her,found her used knickers in the laundry basket,had my fun with them and left them in the basket covered in my thick cum.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

I’m going back to her house tonight.

Not sure how I’m going to find an excuse to go upstairs again but I’m desperate to get back up there to see whether there’s more dirty pants up there!

Blackpool

18 months of covid has been a nightmare, so frustrating not being able to visit others houses and have a sneaky visit to their wash baskets

By *minorMan  over a year ago

deed

"18 months of covid has been a nightmare, so frustrating not being able to visit others houses and have a sneaky visit to their wash baskets "

I hear this! Lol

Blackpool

"18 months of covid has been a nightmare, so frustrating not being able to visit others houses and have a sneaky visit to their wash baskets

I hear this! Lol"

. Lol

What happened when you went back OP?

"What happened when you went back OP?"

So when I went back I managed to get back upstairs. The first place I went was the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom to see what was in there. Nothing.

Thinking I’d drawn a blank I went to toilet and went to go back downstairs but as I walked towards the stairs I noticed her door was open so I quickly stuck my head in for a peep.

There they were. The blue pair that I had shot a load in were on her bed.

I had to be quick but I needed a closer look so I quickly ran to the bed and looked at them.

My cum had dried and left a massive mark all over them. It was obvious for her that someone had blew a load in her pants and put them back for her to find.

Question is, had she taken them to her room as she couldn’t believe it and spoke to her girlfriends about or had she taken them to her bed to wank over looking at my cum on top of her stain?

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

I actually got caught with a pair to my face red handed once !

By *sl38Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I put on my mates GFS worn panties and when I got home I exploded so hard all over them

So in a couple of weeks I might be going back round and staying at hers rather than having to travel to mine after a night out.

Hopefully I’ll get another dirty pair. Not sure what to do with them though. Fill them up again or take them with me?

"I actually got caught with a pair to my face red handed once ! "
now that you need to tell the whole story about.

» Add a new message to this topic