FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jane

Jane

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was 47 years old, separated for almost a year now and living alone again after 23 years! I’d buried myself in my job, working long hours, not going out and hadn't had sex since the separation. In fact I had hardly been out at all. It was work, sleep, work, sleep. It was a constant cycle of long hours and nothing else.

I decided it was about time to get back out there and meet someone. While I liked my independence, I also missed female company. For a few weeks I went out to local pubs etc but they were full of youngsters and the prospects didn't look good. I vowed I would never try internet dating but that was beginning to look like the only way forward. After doing a bit of research, I signed up for a site, but thought it was likely to be pretty quiet; however, I’d give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

During the first week I received some messages, most were from ladies too far away or who were too young for me and the usual fake and scam profiles. After a couple of weeks, I received a message from Jane. She said she liked my profile and pictures and would like to get to know me. I looked at her pictures and profile. She was an attractive 38-year-old, 5 feet 6, long brown hair, curvy figure and seemed to like similar things to me. My initial thoughts were about what a 38-year-old woman would see in a 47-year-old guy like me. Was this just another fake profile? Over the next few days, we exchanged messages and she seemed genuine. I was certainly put at ease by her demeanour and answers to my questions. We eventually exchanged phone numbers and had several chats before deciding to make a date and meet up.

The day for our first meet arrived. I have to admit I was nervous and a little sceptical about it all. I hadn't done anything like this since meeting my wife. What if she didn't turn up? What would I say to her etc, etc? I decided to put those thoughts out of my head and go with it. Que sera, sera. I drove to our pre-arranged meeting place. We had decided to meet at a hotel about equidistant to both of us. Jane had asked if I would wait in the car park for her. I arrived about 15 minutes early and sat there waiting. The arranged meeting time came and passed. After half an hour of waiting and no show, I thought “That’s it, I'm off”. I had literally turned the key in the ignition when a car drove into the car park. It was Jane!

I walked over to her car and waited for her to get out. “I’m so, so sorry for being late”, she said. “There was an accident at my end I, got stuck in traffic”.

“I was almost about to leave, but you’re here now” I replied.

Jane said “I was concerned you may have gone, but pleased you waited a little bit”. We then gave each other a hug and peck on the cheek and both echoed “pleased to meet you”.

Jane was dressed in a black skirt with black matching jacket, dark blue blouse, heels and either tights or stockings. She was certainly very pleasing to the eye. “You look very nice I said”. She smiled and said “Thanks”. We walked into the hotel bar; I followed just slightly behind her. She had a nice curvy bum and shapely calves.

We found a table and ordered a coffee. I don’t know what it was, but now that she was here, I felt totally comfortable and all my preconceptions started to disappear. We chatted for ages and got on really well. We certainly liked a lot of the same things; music, films, literature and we certainly had the same sense of humour. We talked about all sorts, and the conversation flowed. She had been divorced for 18 months and like me was just starting to get back out there. We had a lot in common and my concerns about the age difference soon dissipated, especially when she said she had always liked older men and her husband had been 10 years her senior.

I was starting to feel a little peckish and asked if she would like something to eat. As soon as I had said that, without any warning, she leaned over, grabbed my face and gave me a full-on kiss which lasted for about 30 seconds. She released me and laughed saying “I have been wanting to do that, since we met”.

I thought this was going better than I could have ever hoped for. We ordered some food and continued our conversation over the meal. Like all meetings though, there comes a time when it has to end. We finished our second coffees; I settled the bill and walked Jane to her car. She asked me to sit in the passenger seat briefly. As soon as I was in, again she leaned over and we started kissing. When we broke our embrace, I could see we had been noticed by others who were smiling as they walked past. “I hope you’re not embarrassed”, she said. “Not at all” I replied. With that we kissed again. Then came something I was not expecting at all.

“If I had the time, I’d fuck you right now”. I must have looked shocked because she said “What’s that look for, don’t you want to fuck me?”

”It was not something I was expecting” “Er yes, of course I do”, I blurted out.

“Good” she said “Then maybe next time we will”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice start

The word “maybe” ran through my head, was she teasing me? We eventually said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

All through the journey home the word “maybe” kept running through my mind. One-minute Jane seemed full on and the next she appeared to be backing off a bit. Or was I just reading things wrong! We certainly hit it off, and I did fancy her and thought she felt the same about me. I got home and thought about messaging her, but then decided to leave it for an hour or two, I didn’t want to appear overly keen and put her off. But I couldn’t help chuckling to myself at that thought; after all, she had been extremely up front and forward.

I busied myself with a few things at home and completely forgot about messaging Carol. Later that evening I was watching a bit of TV when my phone pinged. I picked it up and there was a message notification from Jane. It read “Hi Dave, have you forgotten me already? X”. I typed a reply apologising for not contacting her. I said I had intended to, but then got distracted and then thanked her for a very enjoyable lunch meeting. Another message came back asking if I wanted to see her again. “Absolutely” was my reply. She then said she was free again in a couple of days' time and would let me know when and where to meet her. I replied that the evening was best for me due to work. “OK” came her reply, “I look forward to it”.

The next couple of days were pretty much the same routine as usual for me; work, home, food, bed. Pretty mundane so I was really looking forward to meeting Jane again. I was glad it was the weekend and I could now forget about work for two days. I arrived home and as I walked through the front door, I received a message from Jane. “Are you still up for meeting tonight?” “Yes” I replied. “Good, then meet me 8pm”. She then gave me the details of where and left it at that.

I grabbed something to eat, showered, shaved and dressed. I decided to go for the smart casual look. Smart pair of jeans, light tan shoes, shirt and casual jacket. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror and thought I looked passable. I walked out to the car and received another message. “Text me when you are here”. “OK” I replied. I set my sat nav for the journey and began the 20 minute or so drive to the hotel she had told me to meet her at.

I arrived at the location just before 8. A rather nice hotel set in large grounds. I sent Jane a message letting her know I had arrived. She messaged back telling me to go to the bar, order drinks and she would see me there shortly. A large vodka and slim line tonic, no ice was her tipple apparently. I went into the bar area, it looked very plush, dimly lit, but not too dark. Nice decor, large leather and cloth sofas, a few similar styles chairs, candles on the tables. There were 4 other couples in the bar but they paid no intention to me, then again why would they. I ordered drinks and went and sat on in one of the seats at a free table. I’d finished my first drink and Jane still hadn’t joined me. I ordered another one and as I made my way back to the table, I saw her. She slowly walked into the bar. Jane was wearing a knee length dark purple dress, low cut revealing an awesome cleavage and a split up the right side, nice black heels and carrying a small clutch bag. Her hair shone in the dimly lit room and bounced as she walked toward me. I was rooted to the spot; she even turned one or two heads. She looked divine. Jane smiled broadly as she reached me then placing her hand on my shoulder she reached up and kissed me firmly on the lips. Her lips were soft and full and I didn’t want to stop kissing her.

We walked over to the table and sat. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. “Like what you see?” Jane asked. “Like? I love it, you look gorgeous” I replied. “All yours, but not yet” she said.

We sat chatting about anything and everything; the conversation just seemed to flow so well. Laughing, joking and just enjoying each other’s company. She certainly had a much older head on her shoulders. She then shifted in her seat as we were chatting away, that little movement spread the split in her dress just enough to reveal the top of a stocking and bit of suspender clip. I smiled to myself, but she must have noticed. “A stockings man are we!” I didn’t reply I didn’t need to.

Jane knew she was teasing me, and by doing so, also turning me on. I have to admit though that I wasn’t expecting her to be like this, after all it was only our second date. But if nothing else, I was really enjoying her company. She was so easy to chat to and get on with and the age difference never entered my mind once. The time just flew by and before I knew it, we were the only ones left in the bar, except for a couple of staff. One of the staff started clearing the tables, a petite blonde, short hair, slim figure, probably in her mid 20s. She came over to our table to clear our glasses. “Have you finished, or would you like anymore before we close up?” she asked. I looked enquiringly at Jane and she nodded, saying “A night cap”. I ordered two more drinks which were brought over by the young woman. As she walked away again, I couldn’t help just giving her another look over. Jane saw me looking, and I quickly apologised. “Don’t be daft she said, I’m not the jealous type, and anyway, I would too”. I looked back at Jane, “Pardon?”

She repeated herself “I would too”.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great story op xxx

"Great story op xxx"

Thanks.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

It's great when a meet goes well. On the edge of the seat here. Keep this going

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

great start !

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

More please

I hope there is more to come

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Very well written and paced. I think the name 'Carol' crept into the 3rd paragraph of the second part;I only mention that in case you hadn't spotted it.

Looking forward to how this sexy and very real sounding tale progresses.

Thank you for sharing it.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Who's Carol??

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"Very well written and paced. I think the name 'Carol' crept into the 3rd paragraph of the second part;I only mention that in case you hadn't spotted it.

Looking forward to how this sexy and very real sounding tale progresses.

Thank you for sharing it.

"

Yes, I realised thanks, got distracted, and forgot to change it. That's what happens when you're flitting back and forth between stories!

I thought that was what she said, but had to be sure. Jane looked at me and smiled “You seem a little surprised”

“Well, it’s not something I expected to hear. It’s only our second date after all”.

“Does it bother you?” she asked “Am I not allowed to be open about such things. Nothing wrong in enjoying a bit of female fun from time to time is there?”

I just replied that she was her own person, and far be it from me to dictate how she led her life. Whatever she did was her decision, but I certainly wasn’t used to someone being as frank and as open as she was. My ex certainly wasn’t as open as Jane was being.

She continued, saying “I prefer men, but do like some girly fun now and again. And I know that it’s a fantasy of many men to see two women together. Would you like that?”

I replied saying what man wouldn’t enjoy that. Although I wasn’t sure if she was being serious

She was turning me on and she bloody well knew she was.

“Well, it’s about time we were making a move, the staff look like they want to close up and we have to get home”.

“Home?” Jane queried. “Who’s going home?” “I’m not going anywhere; I’ve booked a room”.

With that she walked toward the lift in the lobby. “Are you coming up for a coffee”?

I followed her and we entered the lift. The doors closed and Jane pounced once again. She sealed her lips on mine, one hand behind my neck pulling me close. I then felt her other hand on my groin, “Mmm someone’s hard”.

The lift pinged and the doors opened. I followed her down the corridor to her room. I was still rock hard and needed to get comfortable. The room was a fair size, with a small seating area, and a large bed at the far end of the room. The bed side lights were on, presumably left on by Jane earlier. She turned away from me then said “Help me with my zip please”. I took hold of the zip and started to lower it; it soon became obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. I lowered the zip to the small of her back and she moved away from me.

“Sit down and make yourself comfortable”, she said.

I did as I was asked.

Jane slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She turned to face me, hands on her hips. My jaw must have hit the floor. There she stood in just her shoes, stockings and suspenders. No bra or panties on under the dress. There was a thin strip of hair above her pussy and her breasts looked amazing. Large, round and full, with large brown nipples. (I later found out she was a 36DD).

She looked so sexy standing there like that. “Your turn now” she said. “Get your clothes off”. I stripped off and just stood there with my cock sticking out hard and wet in front of me. “Very nice, now sit back down. Don’t come onto the bed unless I say so. Just look but don’t touch”

Jane climbed onto the bed and then pulled a small bag up from the floor. She rummaged about in it, and then pulled out a couple of things. A long thin pink vibrator that tapered off at the end and a thicker blue vibrator in the shape of a cock. Placing the bag back on the floor, she arranged the pillows on the bed, leaning back onto them and placing another under her bum.

Jane closed her eyes and started to caress her body. Cupping each breast and tweaking her nipples. I could see her nipples getting hard and erect. She was moaning softly as she touched herself. She moved a hand further down her body, across her tummy and down toward her pussy. All the time using the other hand to caress her breasts. I watched intently as she slowly parted her legs. Even from where I was sitting, I could see she was very wet. She moved her hand between her legs and began touching her pussy. Running her fingers over the outline of her lips. Moving her hand up to her mouth she sucked her index finger, tasting herself. I was mesmerised. I reached down and started to slowly stroke myself, up and down the length of my cock. Pre cum was seeping from the tip. I don’t remember ever having so much pre cum as I did that night.

Blackburn

manchester

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Dublin

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Bradford

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Whiteley

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

By *rianmanMan  over a year ago

nr Ilminster

Great story

There we were, on only our second date indulging in sexual activity, watching each other pleasure our own bodies. I had never expected it to turn out like this so quickly

Jane continued pleasuring herself as I watched on. “You had better not cum, I want that”.

I stopped touching myself and concentrated on what she was doing. She reached for the long thin vibrator. I heard a soft buzz as she turned it on and started to tease her clit with it. She was moaning softly and her body was arching as it gave her the pleasure she obviously enjoyed. Then she reached for the larger one which soon started buzzing. She raised her legs slightly, bending at the knee. Jane slowly slid the larger one into her wet pussy, a loud moan coming from her as she did. “You can play with yourself again, but don’t cum. I love watching a man masturbate, it turns me on so much”.

I didn’t know how much of this I could take. I was so horny now and in need of more than wanking my cock. She continued until she let out a loud groan, “Fuck, fuck, fuck” as her body shook and she came. All the time still teasing herself. Her orgasm subsided and then looking at me she beckoned me over. I climbed onto the bed and crawled up toward her. We kissed long and hard our tongues and lips entwined. This woman knew how to turn me on and I wanted more of her. Our embrace broke and we looked into each other’s eyes and then I felt her hand on my cock. I let out a moan as I felt her touch me. Her long slim fingers wrapped round me and a drop of pre cum appeared on the tip of my cock. She ran her finger over it then licked it off.

“Fuck me please Dave”. How could I refuse such a request? I lowered myself onto her, supporting my body on my arms. I felt my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was very wet and I slid in easily. I felt her pussy wrap around me, taking me in. Fuck she felt good. “Mmm you fit so nicely. Touches all the right spots” she said. Jane grabbed my bum and pulled me further into her and we began to move together, our bodies in unison. Kissing and looking at each other as we engaged in this most intimate of acts. We fucked for the first time, but certainly not the last, both almost cumming at the same time. Our bodies satisfied for the time being, we lay next to each other, cuddled up and talking until we both drifted off.

I woke the next morning with the sun on my face shining through a chink in the curtains, and the feeling of a mouth on my cock. I lifted the covers to see Jane's mouth on me. She stopped for a moment, looked at me said “Good morning” and then continued sucking my now hard cock. After a few minutes of getting aroused she climbed on top of me and lowered herself on to me. It was so sexy to watch her pussy take my cock until I was deep inside her. She rode me slowly, her breasts gently bouncing up and down. I reached up, fondling her breasts and nipples. As I touched her, she quickened her pace slightly, her eyes closed as she asked me to squeeze her nipples harder. I duly obliged and this seemed to set her off. She screamed loudly and her body shook as her orgasm ripped through her body. Not long after I came inside her once again. “I do love a nice morning fuck, don’t you Dave?”

“First time for me” I said.

“Hmm you have been missing out, haven’t you? We will have to do something about that”.

After our early morning fun, we showered together, dressed and went down for breakfast. Following breakfast, we packed and made our way to reception to check out. Walking hand in hand to the car park, we had a long kiss and said our goodbyes. “Let me know when you’re home safely” I asked.

“I will, and you too please” she replied.

With that we both got into our cars and drove off knowing more was to come.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Great story

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

I hope there’s more to come!!

Bradford

so sexy

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Hopefully there's more of this to come.

manchester

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Would love to read more

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Dublin

" "

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

By *verabarrelCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Great story. But who’s Carol?

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I sent Jane a text letting her know I was home and thanking for her a totally unexpected but great evening. About 10 minutes later I received a reply telling me she was also home and was pleased I enjoyed it, she had too. We messaged and chatted over the next few days about anything and everything. We didn’t see each other, as she had two young kids at home and didn’t want to introduce me to them yet. I told her that was fine and totally understood. She did say however that her parents would be having them for a couple of days over a weekend in two weeks' time, so I was more than welcome to come over then. Until then we would call and message each other to stay in touch, but she couldn’t always reply straight away if she was busy with her mature student course at uni.

On the Friday evening of the weekend, we were going to see each other again, I received a message from Jane. It said that her parents would be picking her kids about lunchtime on Saturday and I was welcome to come over any time from about 1pm onwards and I was also to bring an overnight bag with me. “Looks like I’m staying overnight then” I thought to myself.

I told her I was busy for most of the day on Saturday, but would be over sometime between 7 and 8 in the evening. “I’ll see you then”, she said.

Saturday evening came. I had showered, shaved splashed on a bit of after shave and packed a small overnight bag with the usual essentials and a change of clothes. I sent carol a text letting her know I was on my way. She replied saying “See you soon, and could you please pick up a nice bottle of red on your way”.

Setting the sat nav, I drove steadily over to Jane's, picking up the requested bottle of red on the way. She lived in a small, quiet village, not many houses and all seemed quite quaint. I parked up and walked round to the back door as instructed. I could see that the rear garden was very secluded and overlooked some nice country side. “Very idyllic” I thought. I knocked on the door and waited. There was no reply, I knocked again and then heard the clicking of heels getting louder as someone came toward the door. Jane opened the door and I was just about to say “hi”, but instead what came out was “Fucking hell!”

Jane was stood there with her hair in a pony tail, wearing a wet look red dress, laced up at each side, a zip all the way up the front, so low cut it barely contained her 36DD boobs and thigh length boots. “You like then?” she chuckled, doing a little twirl.

For those of you that keep asking, Carol and Jane are the same person. I originally wrote this story some time ago and used the name "Carol", but I decided I didn't like the name so substituted it for Jane. I obviously missed one or two, so my apologies if you are confused, but where ever you see Carol, just think Jane!

Hmmm did "Carol" enjoy the wine?

manchester

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Dublin

Kerry / limerick border

Woking-ish

I was waiting to be invited in, but the invitation never came. Instead, she crouched, reached for my belt and zip and deftly undid both. She then released my progressively hardening cock and began to slowly suck me, with her eyes fixed on mine. There I was, standing at the back door, a bag in one hand, bottle of wine in the other and Jane sucking my cock. Thank god no one could see what was going on. After about 30 seconds, I heard a female voice from inside the house “Come on Jane, I need some more wine”. I gave Jane a panicked looked, what the fuck was going on!

She saw my expression and released my cock. “Don’t worry, it’s just a friend from uni, she knew you were coming over”.

She might have known I was coming over I thought, but I didn’t know anyone one else was going to be there. Why was she dressed like this if she had company? I would soon find out.

I adjusted my clothing and followed Jane into the kitchen. “Wait there a moment” she said and disappeared then reappeared a few seconds later carrying two empty wine glasses. “Make yourself useful and pour the wine then, and help yourself to a drink”.

I placed my bag on the floor, opened the wine and poured two glasses. I then found some Jack Daniels and poured a small glass for myself.

“Right, come on then”, she waltzed off into the living room with the wine. I followed gingerly, not knowing what I was going to find in the living room. I needn’t have worried. As I entered, sat on the sofa was a vision. A young lady of about 20 years, jet black shoulder length hair, and the deepest dark green eyes I had ever seen. She was wearing a black dress or what looked like a dress. It was totally see through, lacy at the top and plain at the bottom. She had stockings attached to it and was wearing red high heels. She was slimmer than Jane but still had curves and looked bloody amazing.

“Dave, this Amy. Amy this is Dave”. I just looked and didn’t say a word.

“Put your eyes back in and say hello” Jane’s voice snapped me back to reality.

“Hi Amy, pleased to meet you”. “Likewise,” Amy said.

Jane went and sat next to Amy I sat opposite them. We chatted about how they had both met at uni and how they both hit it off instantly. It didn’t explain why Amy was there though. As the drink flowed, the conversation became more suggestive and it became clear that Amy and Jane had more in common than just being uni friends!

Every now and then they would touch each other on the arm or leg, and they were constantly looking and smiling at each other. There was certainly chemistry between them.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Can’t wait to see how this develops

manchester

Kerry / limerick border

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *escueman12Man  over a year ago

St-John’s

Good story and amazing descriptions.

Keep up the good work.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Wow !!!

By *rNNurseCouple  over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Nice

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Dublin

Mmmmm loving this one

ayr / glasgow

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

This is brilliant

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great story u have to admire Jane's confidence

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 19/06/21 07:29:21]

Gloucester

Damn this has got me raging hard. Sitting hand on cock imagining that last scene. Fabulously written

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

South Bucks

Love the latest twist!

Then it happened; Amy rested her hand on Jane’s thigh just that little bit longer. Jane then placed her hand on top of Amy’s. It was almost like a signal, they both looked at each other smiled and then kissed. Not just a quick peck, but a full blown long, lingering smooch. Was this for me, or had they forgotten I was there and they were lost in the moment? The kiss seemed to go on forever but eventually they came up for air.

“Don’t mind me” I said, “I’ll just spectate!”

They both laughed, and looked at me.

“Amy is for me, not you” Jane said. “She is my alternative pleasure and I am hers. We have both discussed it and we are happy to play in front of you, but I am not going to share you. You can look as much as you want, but there will be definitely no touching Amy and she will not be touching you in any way”.

I didn’t know whether to be happy or disappointed. I would get to see these two lovely ladies indulge in many a man’s sexual fantasy, but I wasn’t allowed to join in.

Jane turned back to Amy and started kissing her again. It was like I wasn’t there. They embraced and their hands started exploring each other’s bodies. Amy unzipped Carol’s dress and was soon fondling her ample breasts. She took each nipple in her mouth in turn, sucking long and slow. Jane’s nipples sprang to life, they seemed harder than they were on our last meeting, or was I just imagining it. Amy turned her eyes toward me; she had a lustful look on her face. Turning her attention back to Jane, she continued to devour her nipples.

Jane slid her hand between Amy’s legs and began teasing Amy’s clit, who was writhing on Jane’s fingers. The sounds coming from these two was like something out of a porn movie, but it wasn’t a movie and it was happening right in front of me.

Amy moved off the sofa and knelt in front of Jane. She spread Jane’s legs and soon had her head between them, her mouth on her pussy. Jane had the most amazing look of pleasure on her face; she was definitely enjoying what Amy was doing. I don’t think either them were worried if I was enjoying what I was seeing or not. They were far too lost in what they were doing with each other.

Jane was moaning loudly; Amy was obviously hitting all the right spots.

Both women moved onto the floor, Jane then straddled Amy’s face, her body facing towards Amy’s feet. Lowering herself, she let out another loud moan as Amy’s tongue found her pussy again.

Jane’s hands reached down and lifted the bottom of Amy’s dress up, exposing her pussy. She then bent forward and buried her head between Amy’s legs.

Jane looked up at me and beckoned me over. I knelt beside Jane, she kissed me, slipping her tongue inside my mouth. I could taste Amy and she tasted so sweet.

“That’s all you’re going to get of Amy” she said “Now go and sit back down”.

Fuck! This was torture but mesmerising at the same time.

Jane and Amy continued playing, enjoying each other. Seeing the two of them together was such a turn on and also frustrating. Their bodies entwined, kissing, touching, stroking and licking. I lost count of how many times each of them came.

If you are interested, there are a couple of other stories on here, that I wrote when I was here about a year ago.

They are...... The soldiers tale, and Art teacher.

London

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

manchester

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

Bradford

Flitwick

“There are some ice cubes in the freezer, please bring me a couple” Jane asked.

I fetched a couple, putting them in a cup and handed them to her. Picking one up she started running it over Amy’s nipples. Amy gasped as the ice touched her, her nipples engorged and erect. Jane sucked on each one, alternating between them. Amy looked like she was in another world, but enjoying it all. Jane then ran the ice down Amy’s body, across her tummy and down between her legs, the ice-cold teasing Amy’s clit. Picking up the second ice cube, Jane popped it into her mouth. Lowering her head between Amy’s legs again, she used her tongue to push the ice into Amy’s pussy. Amy moaned, raising her hips, pushing up toward Jane’s mouth.

“Oh fuck yes, don’t stop” Amy moaned. Spurred on by Amy, She teased her relentlessly until her body arched and Amy screamed as another orgasm hit her.

I was so aroused, I wanted them both, but respected what Jane had said, and just sat there enjoying what I was seeing.

The ladies eventually came up for air. Both looked flushed and had massive smiles on their faces. They kissed each other and sat on the sofa holding hands. It seemed like it was over as quick as it started, but that was far from true, they must have been at it almost 45 minutes. The conversation turned to me, asking if I had enjoyed what I saw. “No, it was bloody awful” I sarcastically replied.

Amy said, “ Well you’ve seen us, so now it’s time to see you, get your kit off”. I looked enquiringly at Jane, who just said “It’s only fair Dave”.

I stood and stripped in front of them both, my cock was still hard as it was released from the confines of my boxers.

“Ooo you look good enough to eat” Amy said.

“Bloody tease, you know that’s not going to happen” I retorted.

“Well, I’m off to bed now” Amy said. She gave Jane a long slow kiss and one last feel of her pussy which made Jane moan, then Amy sauntered off upstairs, “have fun you two” was her parting comment.

Bradford

manchester

Gloucester

Jesus, I’m left here raging hard myself.

Have fun, yea right. I think all the fun has been had by you two already, I thought.

Jane came and sat on my lap; as she kissed me, I could still taste Amy on her.

“She does taste good, doesn’t she?” she murmured.

Jane stood and said,” Come on then, bed time”.

Oh great, that’s it then, I get teased mercilessly by two women, who both enjoy themselves, and I’m left hanging.

I followed her up to bed and climbed in beside her. I started to get hard as I thought back to the events of that night. Jane moved close to me and my erection pressed against her thigh.

“Is someone still horny?” she chuckled.

“I wonder why!” I said.

I felt her warm hand wrap around me, gently squeezing my cock. “Did you enjoy it then?” she asked,

“Of course, it was amazing to see you both. I had no idea you were really bi, even when you hinted the other night, I just thought you were messing about”.

“Well now you know for certain” Jane replied.

She continued squeezing and stroking my cock, getting me more and more aroused. She moved down the bed and I felt her warm mouth take me in. God, her mouth felt so good on my cock. She expertly teased me to the point of cumming and then eased off, squeezing me tight but not too hard, to prevent me from cumming.

“Fucking hell Jane, how much more teasing?”

“I don’t want you to cum yet” she said, “I want that cum inside me”

With that, she sat up and climbed on top of me. Still holding my cock, she lowered herself. I felt her pussy open up and take me in. She was very wet and her pussy felt amazing as it wrapped around my erection.

“Mmmm pussy is nice” she said, “But you really can’t beat a nice hard cock”, and boy was I hard!

Jane moved up and down on me, her large boobs bouncing up and down as we fucked. Her nipples hard and erect as I tweaked them.

She was certainly a great lover, and had a great appetite for sex. I wasn’t going to complain about that.

Jane leaned forward and whispered in my ear “I want you in my bum”. I looked at her, not sure I had heard right. “I want you to fuck my bum” Bloody hell, she was full of surprises.

“Are you sure?” I asked “I’ve never done that before”.

“Absolutely, it gives me the best orgasms” she replied.

She climbed off me. Reaching into a draw she pulled out some lube and handed it to me.

“This will help”, she said.

She then turned on all fours and knelt in front of me. I poured plenty of lube on my cock and rubbed it up and down the length. Mmmm it felt good and started to tingle in a nice way. I then poured a little over her bum. Her nice peachy bum looked so good.

I rubbed my cock slowly around her bum. “Stop teasing, and fuck me please”.

“Oh, it’s different, when someone teases you” I laughed.

I moved closer to her and gently eased the tip of my cock into her bum, as I did Jane let out a low, soft moan. Then gradually eased all the way inside her. I had never felt anything like it before. I began to move slowly, holding her hips as I did. She was pushing back onto me, and I guessed it wasn’t the first time she’d had a cock in her bum.

Jane then let out a loud scream, so loud that it would have been heard by half the village. I stopped moving thinking I had hurt her.

“No, no, no, don’t stop, don’t stop” she panted. I started to fuck her again and she screamed more. It started to turn me on even more. “Fuck, fuck, fuck. You have no idea what you’re doing to me, how good that feels” she moaned.

Then she let out one almighty scream as her orgasm overcame her. I lost control at that point and exploded in her bum. Pushing my cock deeper as I came inside her.

I certainly hadn’t had an orgasm like that before.

Both Jane and I collapsed in a heap.

“Well, this is a night I am going to remember” I said. We both kissed and embraced and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

manchester

Dublin

Kerry / limerick border

London

Bradford

Wholly shit this is good

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Woking-ish

Flitwick

ayr / glasgow

Whiteley

If you are waiting for more, I'm sorry, but this story is finished.

That’s no good, was a good. If it was real has it carried on? Lol

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Is Amy going to slip into the bed in the morning

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Wow !! I hope someone turns this into a porn film

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fuck how horny is this soo hard ??

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story and superbly written!

By *tuartieMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Absolutely brilliant. More please

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I am in the process of writing something new, and will post it when done.

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Wholly shit means the the total (the whole) story is rubbish , which I don't think you meant. Try "Holy shit."

Lucky guy !

"Wholly shit means the the total (the whole) story is rubbish , which I don't think you meant. Try "Holy shit.""

Not sure how you work that out!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Reading this in a public place and with huge hard on in my shorts!

» Add a new message to this topic