FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time helping a guy cum

First time helping a guy cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncpl187 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

My wife said her fantasy was to see me with a guy. I always considered myself straight. But after a while I thought I would try it. Don't get me wrong I don't fancy guys at all. But when I met up with a guy for my first time, I think I was lucky as he was very considerate. It was a great meet but to help another guy cum and watching his cock shoot was amazing. Since then I just love seeing guys cum.

Anyone else share the same thing or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Love to see a fella cum. I also love to help them cum using either hand or mouth

Ramsgate

"Love to see a fella cum. I also love to help them cum using either hand or mouth "

Not sure on a guy cumming in my mouth though. Not even tried my own yet lol

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

In the heat of the moment just let yourself go and do what you fantasize about doing. I think you will love it, and I also think your wife will love you doing it too ; ) . Just enjoy yourself ; ) .

Ramsgate

I enjoy it more than I thought I would.

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I love watching a guy shooting his load especially if i have helped him

By *ete1233333Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

helping guys cum is part of the fun during mmf situations

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

A regular thing for us when we had 3somes was I would play with the other guy as she watched. We always did this so as to make sure we all had a good time. I loved sucking the guy, wanking him and getting him hard. Then he would fuck my wife as I watched, or some times she would suck on me as he fucked her.

I always wanted to finish him off myself. I liked when, just before he shot his load, he would pull out of her and I would auck him until he came over my face or hand if I just milked him.

Very satisfying, very sexy.

By *razyjohnMan  over a year ago

derby

I consider straight but curious to try this, fucking someone and finish off by a male, I would like to try a male fucking my ass (gentle please as it would be my first time) with support from a female, possible licking her pussy or her giving my blowjob at the same time. It’s one of my fantasy to try this!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A regular thing for us when we had 3somes was I would play with the other guy as she watched. We always did this so as to make sure we all had a good time. I loved sucking the guy, wanking him and getting him hard. Then he would fuck my wife as I watched, or some times she would suck on me as he fucked her.

I always wanted to finish him off myself. I liked when, just before he shot his load, he would pull out of her and I would auck him until he came over my face or hand if I just milked him.

Very satisfying, very sexy."

Fuck that's hot

Very much into this!

I was the same, but I thought I'd give it ago and mmmmm loved how it felt when he shot his load. Now to try sucking

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *djohn8Man  over a year ago

Near Haslemere

i sucked a pretty tv, very nice. Loved the rubbery tip.

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Love it as one time got invited to a couples house where I was to play with him as she watched. Me and and him on the bed with me sucking his hard cock and her naked on a chair playing with herself to she had cum. Then she joined us both off us suckin him then she got on top and started to fuck him and every now and then she pull out and I had to clean him Then I was to lay down as she sat on my face as I was licking her he put cuck in fucked her from behind till he had cum and she had also cum many times When he pulled out I licked and sucked them both clean

By *heff7point5Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

It is all part of mmf fun if hands wander and all are fine with it.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Its all good fun..life is too short not to sample all those wicked naughty thoughts..

» Add a new message to this topic