FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bucket List

Bucket List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussD1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

You signed onto the new Neighbourhood App and introduced yourself as Faye, I saw you lived a few streets away and absently said a virtual ‘hi’ as I do with all new subscribers in my neighbourhood. That was the sum total of our engagement on the app for months.

The next virtual encounter was you asking about buying a push bike, something about wanting to get fit and have the opportunity to cycle out into the country. It peaked my interest. I reply with some low level advice, my own profile and previous posts indicating I was a cyclist. Not your usual racing bike peloton wannabe, just a tourer who cycles around the county on a hybrid tourer or goes into the woods on a mountain bike to keep fit, although there are other more discrete reasons not apparent on my public profile on this vanilla app. You thank me for the advice and private message me to say if I was up for it I could show you some routes once you had a bike. I agreed my mind working up some dirty little fantasies of my own, let’s wait and see I tell myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gloucester

Weeks pass and no contact, I saw on my fab account a few times during the weeks that someone local was looking at my profile. Not yet being a member I couldn’t see who, just knew they were local. I thought nothing of it, probably some bi guy checking out straight cock seeing if I was someone open for a phone wank or a ‘suck n go’ meet.

Logging into Neighbourhood app later in the week there’s a PM from you with a pic, my cock stirs before realising it’s a vanilla app so unlikely to be anything naughty. Opening the pic I see you’ve bought a bike, a good sound hybrid that’s an all rounder, good choice I think. Your message says, “finally got one. Will need to get cycling gear now”. I send a thumbs up and not much more. A day or two later another pic on the app, you in Lycra cycling shorts, fuck they are tight like a second skin, and a cycling top that zips up the front showing very clearly the shape of your breasts; interestingly you chose to not include your face in the pic, almost Fab like in it’s style. I can’t help but send a comment. “Wow I’ll have to keep my eyes on the road if we go cycling, could be dangerous otherwise.” I finish with a grinning emoji . You respond with a laughing emoticon but nothing else.

Gloucester

A few days later you pm on the neighbourhood app, “hey, I’ve been out a few times to get my confidence, I did 10 miles yesterday, 5 out and 5 back, but got worried I’d get lost. If you fancied it would you like to show me some good places to cycle out to, keen to get out into the country, I’ve read there’s some good places to come across all sorts of interesting sights and things.” Finished with a grin emoji. I reply “yeah sure, how about Saturday morning? I like to be up early and out, that ok? If you’re interested meet me at the Queens Head at 7am.” I sign off a semi erection forming in my jeans. She was definitely suggesting something, or was that all in my dirty mind? Let’s not push it, she may be genuinely not into anything, I decided I’d be the perfect gentleman, well apart from checking out her ass and tits in her cycling gear. I decided to not go out just in my thin Lycra shorts for the first ride, I’d wear my thin cotton running shorts over the top like a true vanilla member of the community modesty being the watchword here.

Gloucester

Saturday arrives and I have a semi hard on as I cycle over to the pub. You’re already there stood by your bike your skin tight Lycra looking fabulous, your top unzipped enough to show the tops of your soft milky breasts. “Hi” you call as I pull up and dismount. Your eyes dart to my shorts and you chuckle “very modest.” You grin a little. “Not like some of the pics I’ve seen.” I miss the obvious reference to my Fab pics and not the Neighbourhood App pics that wouldn’t show me just in Lycra and reply with a grin “I hardly know you yet”. We start off me in the lead which is a bugger as I can’t ogle your lovely round peachy ass, my mind imagining all sorts but particularly a vivid image of licking and fucking it, my cycling becoming uncomfortable with my engorged cock.

We ride out about 12 or 13 miles deep into the country, quite a bit of it side by side on country lanes so we can chat, you’re getting hot and have unzipped the top more, I’m convinced you’re naked underneath. We discover a lot about each other, all a very vanilla community conversation, that was until we stopped for a drink at our destination by the river.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By * and E 2007Couple  over a year ago

Hatfield / Burton on Trent

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Gloucester

Your stood looking over the river your peachy ass there to be stared at when you turn and say “You ever come across anything saucy like a couple having a fuck or someone having a wank when out riding?” You watch me as you sip your water, I’m convinced your nipples are poking through the material of your top, it’s a warm day too, and a glance at your pussy shows a little definition there too. “No..” and I decide to test the water “…sadly” I grin now looking up into your face. “You ever tempted to have a moment of alfresco fun yourself” you continue and laugh as you say it. Again I see what I might get away with “yeah, sometimes.” Again I grin, “especially if I’m hot and need to cool down” I continue. “Ooh Do tell” you ask with a cheeky grin on your face. “I’ve been known to strip off here and have a dip in the river. It’s very remote and no where to park so gets few visitors. Occasionally I’ve dried off under the sun for an hour or so.” I kept the retelling very brief, no mention of erect cock, stroking in the sun, enjoying an outdoor pleasurable pit stop the arousal and eventual spilling of my seed on the ground, or the taking of pics to post on fab or share with friends of a similar nature and outlook as me. “Oh” you reply, “I’ll have to sneak out here on a warm day and catch you skinny dipping” that cheeky grin again. I laugh but my cock swells.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *dfsnzWoman  over a year ago

Co. Durham

Gloucester

I decide then to risk taking my cotton over shorts off, I rationalise that You’re getting flirty and I’m getting hot and could do with losing a layer. I roll them up and put them in the under saddle bag. You’re taking glances at my crotch and thighs the Lycra shorts hiding, or showing, just enough. I’m wondering if I get any harder what your reaction will be as you’ll see clearly what’s happening down there. I’m already semi hard and showing more than usual. We sit on the grass I’m leaning back on my hands legs apart the warm sun on my cock through the thin Lycra, your occasionally checking my crotch. I’m occasionally looking down your top and seeing if you’ve a camel toe in your Lycra or an emerging wetness. I’m getting more and more aroused, as I feel my cock swell it sends arousal signals to accelerate the process, the thought of you looking at my cock as it engorges under my Lycra sending my cock into overdrive. I look down and my erection is very clearly visible, lifting the material from my body and protruding significantly, the thin Lycra only gripping and accentuating the shape of my hardness. I look over to you, you’re staring openly at my arousal, you look up, “wow, that’s quite an arousing sight.”

Gloucester

You lean towards me. “Can I touch it?” Your hand already reaching out, not waiting for an answer. My cock swells more as you trace a finger up the shaft over the material. “Ooh that’s very hard” you breathe. I reach out and unzip your top, I was right your breasts spill out and I start to caress and stroke them your eyes closing in pleasure as I roll your nipples and moan myself a little at the feel of your soft flesh in my hands and the tingle of pleasure as your fingers slowly trace up my hardness. “Ooh that’s nice don’t stop” you say as you grip my cock through the material, squeezing, feeling, stroking grasping, a wet patch of pre cum appearing on the material, your movement exposing my cock head in my shorts the feel of the Lycra on my sensitive skin causing more pre cum to leak out. “Shall I wank you off” you say dreamily as your watching the growing wet patch. “Yes” is all I can muster, I’m so aroused I’m not thinking about anything other than your touch and your desire to wank me. I move my hand down between your legs then but your other hand stops me, “no!” You say, “not yet…not today” you place my hand back on your tits holding it there

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Gloucester

You release my cock. “Take your shorts off” you say letting go of my hand and sitting back watching me your tits exposed to the sun looking fabulously plump and soft. I stand up, look about to see if we are being watched but I see no one. I hook my fingers into my waistband and slip the shorts off slowly. My cock springing out dripping fluids almost constantly now. You’re watching my cock and beckon me closer. “Ooh now this is a nice cock” you whisper, “yes you’ll do ever so nicely”. With that you start to wank me; an experience I’ll never forget. Your attention to tempo, firmness and stroke a masterclass in stroking a cock to bring it to peak delivery, peak performance but not too soon. You stop as you sense I’m about to cum rest watching my cock, occasionally licking the oozing pre cum from your fingers where it’s run over your moving hand. You’re bringing me to the peak of arousal. “Want to cum yet?” You ask you’re kneeling right in front of my throbbing aroused cock, I’ve noticed your hand rubbing yourself as you’ve been working on me. I take a few moments to reply, this hand job I want to last for ever, it feels so damn good, but I’m very close. You’ve edged me at least 3 or 4 times now. “Yes, make me cum” I croak out my thighs shaking with lust and arousal. Will you let me shoot over your tits I wonder as you rise up from being face level with my cock exposing your tits to the firing line, you start rapidly wanking my cock, faster faster holding up your breasts with your other arm, I’m done, no going back my whole body is invested in this orgasm now, suddenly a massive release of pleasure and thick streams of cum explode from my exposed head, purple, glistening and engorged it shoots it’s seed right at your tits, one, two, three ropes of cum shoot at high pressure hitting your cleavage and neck, 4th then 5th lower powered now but just as intense a feeling through my body my cum covering your breasts and now dripping from your nipples to the ground. I’m sure I’ve never cum so much before or since; well maybe that time in your kitchen fulfilling the first one of your bucket list items, but we will get to that.

Gloucester

Wow, this ones not landed

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Oh yes it has. Here anyway.

Do continu i am sure I'm not alone in wondering how the riding will go

Nice….I’d like to hear more

Gloucester

You ease off your movement draining every drop of cum from my cock onto your tits or latterly your fingers, you lean in and suck my very tip, your tongue licking my tender slit, before sitting back on your heels to look at the mess over your tits. “Wow” you say watching my cum slipping off and onto the ground, “you’re a heavy cummer” you laugh as you start to scoop it off and wipe your hand on the grass. I’m stood watching my cock exposed to the air and cooling. You clean most of it off before zipping up your top, “I guess I’ll smell of cum for the ride home” you grin. I pull up my shorts my cock still semi hard even after the working you gave it. “What about you?” I say concerned I’d had all the pleasure in a surprisingly intense orgasm. “You owe me” you replied, “I have something I want you to do for me, something on my bucket list and it’s very particular. I’ll tell you on the ride back what I want, today was upfront deposit to get you interested”. You move towards the bikes I’m following my cock still swollen from your attention.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *onsey83Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Gloucester

The ride back you set out what you want and I agree to take part, “it’s quite simple” you say “but I’m getting very wet thinking about it right now. It’s been a fantasy of mine, a stranger, well near stranger..” she winks “..a certain scenario, oh god I might cum just thinking about it”. “I’m game” I reply my cock twitching, hell what you were asking was right up my fantasy list too. “When”? I say. “Tomorrow” you reply, “early”.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Like it ,

Xx

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Nice story got me hard as I’m a cyclist too!! Can’t wait for more!!

[Removed by poster at 25/06/21 10:56:24]

Gloucester

I arrive at 6:30am Sunday, there’s a cool air about. I prop my bike against the wall and move to the back door of your house. I see movement through obscured glass, I don’t knock I just message you. Within moments You’re letting me in the back door. It’s so early in the morning no one seems to be awake or watching. You’re just wearing a long t-shirt. The cold air that enters with me is chilly on your skin making your nipples harden poking through the thin material. You say nothing as you close the door behind me. You notice the bulge in my cycling shorts as soon as you opened the door, you grin. Your pussy is throbbing and leaking juices down your inner thigh, the tingle of anticipation, finally your going to tick one off your list. Your hearts beating faster now, this is real. You stand looking at me, eyes straying down to my erect cock twitching beneath the tight material. You’re playing with the hem of the t-shirt as you do it lifts up your thighs you’re close to revealing all. With still no word said I slip my thumbs into my waistband, easing my cycle shorts down, nothing on underneath, I push the material past the point of releasing my very hard and aroused cock. You grin at the springing hard member remembering yesterday’s audition by the river, thick and juicy you knew then that you wanted it for this fantasy of yours. You take a step closer reaching out and caress the tip feeling pre cum oozing from me in sexual anticipation.

Gloucester

Turning you start to lift your tshirt exposing your soft bare ass cheeks, my hand caressing the soft peachy skin as you step back pushing yourself against me, my hot cock touching your cool skin making you gasp. My hands touch your hips caressing the smooth soft skin and guiding you back onto me. Your pulling your cheeks apart and leaning forward, offering yourself to me. My hardness gravitates to your most secret place, slipping against your opening that looks and feels pre lubed and pre opened, a low moan escapes my throat as my tip slips into you, tight but sliding in smoothly, you tense a little but the preparation you did using your toy has opened you enough to allow a smooth but slow and fairly pain free penetration; oh god it feels so good I want to moan louder but you’ve instructed no sound, no noise and definitely no speaking.

Gloucester

As I pull and you push onto my hardness you gasp, the sensation so much more real and invigorating with an organic hard hot phallus, the fact that it’s a near stranger who’s willing to turn up and with no speaking just use his cock to pleasure you, has added ten fold to the erotic nature of this tick on your bucket list. I start slowly to thrust and withdraw my throbbing member, you can feel the veins, the edge, and bulbous shape of the head inside your tight constricting passage, all sensation heightened sending pleasure pulses through your body and causing your pussy to tingle and flood with lubrication. You want to touch yourself, stroke your clit but you know if you do you’ll cum almost instantly. Im breathing heavily as I start upping the tempo, you can feel the self control start to leak from me with every thrust, you can sense I want to cum in your ass, pump my seed into you, a strangers willing hole. Your hand strays to your pussy, slipping along your wet skin sending bolts of pleasure through your sex to your abdomen and legs, fuck you’re close. I’m thrusting deep into you now my cock pulsing, twitching and thickening with increased arousal every thrust. Hips slapping against your ass cheeks, hands gripping hard on your hips fingers digging into your flesh, oh I'm close, you can sense it. You start to anticipate the warm flooding of your passage, the sensation of a heavy load filling you up, wanting my cum to erupt into you, you crave it as you push against your sensitive clit, rolling your forefinger over it as you feel your orgasm building no stopping it now, you revel in its eruption from within you. You feel your muscles contracting on my shaft as you’re involuntarily clenching in your evolving orgasm, legs shaking muscle deep as my thrusts become harder, more purposeful. I can sense you’re about to cum and want to join you. The only sound in the room is the contact of skin, ragged breathing and a low whimper emulating from your throat as your body climaxes and you feel the gush of fluid on your fingers and running down your thigh. Your next sensation is of a cloud of heat flooding you, spreading out and growing, intensifying your already dramatic orgasm and sending bolts of pleasure through you causing you to spasm. Your body’s grip on my ejaculating cock causes me to cease thrusting pushing deep into you and just savouring the sensation as I cum and cum you feel my cock pumping my cum into your ass.

Gloucester

As your orgasm subsides I slip my cock from you, slip my shorts up and shakily step around you to the door. A tenter touch on your back, a sign of affection as I open the door and leave. The door quietly closes as you unsteadily head back upstairs you can feel me in you still and you smile.

You enter the bedroom a sleepy voice asks “you ok babe?” Yes you say as you peel the T-shirt off revealing your naked aroused body, nipples erect like bullets and a look of carnal desire in your eyes. Your husband watching you arousal growing in his eyes and his cock standing rapidly to attention. He loves it when you presented yourself to him like this. You speak as you crawl into the bed taking his cock in your hand bending to suck him, “I went for a glass of water.” your own voice thick with arousal my cum starting to ooze from your asshole as you start to deep throat your husbands cock determined to make him cum hard into your mouth. He’s going to be a husk later as you force him to fill your mouth and pussy with his seed, your total control of the sex never allowing him to discover the load I’d left in you prior to his early morning wake up call until your sat on his face, and by then he’ll think it’s his.

Already you’re thinking of the second item on your bucket list and you sigh as you cum again.

Gloucester

hope you enjoyed this one.

Nice!

» Add a new message to this topic