By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's done it?

Two for me...

Young guy fitting loft insulation

Delivery driver. Fab helped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

A few year's ago, working at a private house, had viewed the job to give a price, met a guy there, gave him a price which he excepted, arranged to start 2 weeks later, arrived on the day, noticed a different car in the drive thought nothing of it, knocked on the door to be greeted by a classy looking lady, "oh she said, my ex husband said you would be here ". Pm me if you like to hear more

Northampton

She invited me in, she said "coffee"", "yes please "I said, I looked her up and down as I followed her in to the kitchen, she was around 5'8 tall, slim build, wearing skinny jeans and a loose fitting hoody style top, she was an attractive lady without makeup on, milk and sugar she asked, yes please, we sat at the kitchen table and I said I didnt expect to see her, she said her ex husband brought her the house when they parted, still on good terms she said and friends, just couldn't live together any longer, I asked her which bathroom did she want me to start first, she said do the main en suite as I can use the family bathroom and sleep in bedroom 2, the house was 4 bed with bathroom and 2 en suites. I said thank you for the coffee and she put her hand on mine and said no problem, I'm going too the gym this morning she said, I'll go and get changed. Now her hand on mine, did it mean anything, I felt she left it there a little to long, but maybe I was reading it wrong, I let the thought go and got up and went to my van for dustsheets etc, I felt a slight throb in my cock, no I said to myself forget it, I started to lay the sheets through the house and up the stairs, she had shut her bedroom door and was obviously getting changed, after 10 minutes or so she came out, in her gym gear, wow what a transformation, god she looked good, tight top, tight leggings showing her gorgeous arse and long legs, I just had to look as she passed me in the hallway, I'll leave you to it she said as she floated out the front door, back at 11 she said

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

No but love to watch videos especially women flashing plumbers as the work in kitchen. I'd love to seduce a tradesman. Maybe answer the door in my tight thin cotton cycle shorts and vest and see what his reaction is.

By *ustmeJMan  over a year ago

Rowlands castle

Check my story out "confessions of a surveyor". Hope you like it. I was a builder and I had an amazing experience.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"Who's done it?

Two for me...

Delivery driver. Fab helped"

I have a boiler maintenance man and good god, the things I'd like to do to him!

By *orkshirej69Man  over a year ago

leeds

I wish I was your boiler maintenance man

Anyone need an electrician?

By *andymaleMan  over a year ago

steeton

Anyone need a builder ?

Keep going!!!!

By *elshman1967 99Man  over a year ago

The Shire

"Who's done it?

Two for me...

I have a boiler maintenance man and good god, the things I'd like to do to him! "

I'm pretty sure he'll be having the same thoughts about you , incredible figure and such a pretty face

By *oooner1Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Deb fucked a carpet fitter once, a gardener a couple of times and sucked off a decorator.

By *aughtycple50Couple  over a year ago

a place

My wife has played with a tiler we had, one guy who came to measure up bedroom cupboards and our gardener has had a grope....

Northampton

Just after 11 15 I heard the front door open, im back she shouted, coffee, yes please i answered, I went downstairs and she was stood at the kitchen sink filling the kettle, I took in her lovely arse as I stood at the door, mmmmm no underwear i thought and my cock got that familiar throb again, she made the coffee and placed biscuits on the table, I expected her to leave but she sat opposite me, so she said, married, single?, single i replied, do you date much she replied, I said not really, you should get out more she answered, we both laughed. I asked about the situation between her and her ex, she said just friend's now but he's agreed to pay for all the work on the house, he's loaded she said and laughed, are you fishing for a date she said, might be i replied, anyway back to work I told her, I went to the end suite I was working in and got on, I heard her walk up the stairs and watched her go into the bedroom, all of a sudden her cat followed her and pushed open the door, I could see her naked by her bed but she couldn't see me, she was teasing herself with her fingers, her boobs, her nipples then down between her legs, she a small landing strip of pussy hair and her fingers stroked it softly, she sighed softly, I was mesmerised, taken in by her smooth skin, her small boobs and erect nipples

By *ogermooreMan  over a year ago

south london

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I wish I was your boiler maintenance man "

You can be my boiler maintenance man!

I always end up fancying tradesmen. Never brave enough to make a move though.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Very excited

I'm a joiner and over the years I've had a few naughty experiences working in people's homes and when I was shoplifting all over the UK

When we had the extension build the wife fucked the builders, electrian and plumber.

On other occasions she also fucked delivery guys.

milton keynes

"When we had the extension build the wife fucked the builders, electrian and plumber.

On other occasions she also fucked delivery guys. "

Together or separately?

Deb’s often thought about fucking delivery drivers, but not sure how to go about it. Presumably they’re on a tight schedule so don’t have time for much flirting, let alone anything else.

If there’s someone working in the house, she has time to flirt a bit and judge the reaction and see if it’s worth taking things further.

She fucked them all separately but when they finished she did all 5 of them on the last day.

Deliver guys was easier 15 years ago and a note on the door to say go round the back where she would be naked in the garden.

Love all the different tales!

milton keynes

"She fucked them all separately but when they finished she did all 5 of them on the last day.

Deliver guys was easier 15 years ago and a note on the door to say go round the back where she would be naked in the garden. "

Wow! You’re a lucky man

By *ivemeagosoMan  over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

Have guys building a shed/ bar out back

Wife wants to fuck one of the hot builders

And wants me to record or video the sex session

Any one wants to see it will be soon !!!

K1k

Myyoke

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Tradesman here..free survey 4 any job

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 00:50:51]

"Who's done it?

Two for me...

I have a boiler maintenance man and good god, the things I'd like to do to him! "

Perhaps you should tell him you have an unusual damp area that needs to be probed and investigated!

Love it

Gloucester

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Had lots of flirting but nothing more

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Great stories, love it !

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Northampton

I watched from across the landing as she brought herself to a quiet orgasm, then she she realised the door was slightly open, it shut quickly, I was as hard as hell, I needed to get my mind back on my work but it wasn't easy, knowing and seeing what she had been doing, a little while later she came out the bedroom and told me she was going to the shop and wouldn't be long, ok I replied, but my mind couldn't leave alone that I'd seen her naked pleasuring herself, I was still hard and I'm glad she hadn't seen me with the bulge in my trousers. I through myself into the job and at around 330pm she strolled through the front door with her shopping, I gave her a hand to carry it in, coffee she asked, please I said, she pulled out a chair for me at the kitchen table and put coffee and biscuits on the table, we talked small talk about the job and then she asked me, so no one special then, no I said, dont you miss things she said, I thought I'd be careful with my answer, of course I said but I do ok, where do you meet people she asked, I'm on a site I told her, I didn't mention Fab,oh, she murmered, just sex then she replied, I nearly spat my coffee out and thought sod it she asked, I'll tell her, so I told her about Fab and that I met people on there, sometimes socially, sometimes more, then she changed the subject and talked about the job, I told id nearly finished for the day and had to go get some materials for the next day. All the way home I was thinking of her naked and the minute I walked in my front door I had to relieve myself of the tension she had raised in my body. More later

By *w_male28Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Electrician here!!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

Mrs would love it

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Northampton

I showered and got myself my tea and at around 930 pm I logged on to Fab, I had a few messages but a couple from a lady's profile I didn't recognise, I had a quick read, I was gobsmacked, my lady client had joined and been perving my profile, she said she liked what she seen and if interested would I take things further, I couldn't type fast enough, I noticed she was online, I told her I couldn't wait, we had done the social meet around her kitchen table, I didn't tell her I'd already seen her stark naked, I asked if she wanted to meet after work 2moro, she said I've seen what you have to offer and I want you too come around now, then she sent me a pic of her topless, those boobs we're just as hot as I remember, I said you're turning me on, get you're cock round here she typed, give me 30 minutes I wrote, let yourself in she replied. I drove to her house grabbing a bottle of wine on the way, the kitchen light was on and I went in the front door, hello I shouted, in here was the reply, she stood by the kitchen table in a red quarter cup bra her nipples on show, and erect, a red thong, red suspender belt and stockings with 4 inch heels, she looked everymans wank fantasy, anyone want more

By *rBukkakeMan  over a year ago

Redditch today

It’s amazing when a customer gives you a sultry smile or dresses provocatively. I’m Midlands based if there are any hotwives or single ladies that would like a free quote.

Keep going

Joiner here . Any odd jobs Ned sorting I'm very reliable. I make good use of time on my work.

"Who's done it?

Two for me...

Feel free to invite me round I'll even bring tools

"Who's done it?

Two for me...

I have a boiler maintenance man and good god, the things I'd like to do to him!

Feel free to invite me round I'll even bring tools "

Mmmm tools could add a new dimension

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

As a contracting electrician I've been very lucky working in people's property's and having so much fun over the years and I've posted a few on here in the past

By *l0nd1eWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Mmm what a thought!

By *itnakedladMan  over a year ago

Ashtead

I had a lady come over to complete a bat survey (of all things)

I had spent most of the day wanking and was horny as sin

So when she was in the loft I excuse myself for a shower

Showered with door open (door was opposite the loft ladder)

And when I got out, I dried myself quite openly at door. Although not looking so it was an ‘accident’

In hope it might lead to something

It didn’t haha

But after I was clothed and we were chatting she wouldn’t just leave at the natural end of the conversation so clearly it dawned on her what might of been

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I showered and got myself my tea and at around 930 pm I logged on to Fab, I had a few messages but a couple from a lady's profile I didn't recognise, I had a quick read, I was gobsmacked, my lady client had joined and been perving my profile, she said she liked what she seen and if interested would I take things further, I couldn't type fast enough, I noticed she was online, I told her I couldn't wait, we had done the social meet around her kitchen table, I didn't tell her I'd already seen her stark naked, I asked if she wanted to meet after work 2moro, she said I've seen what you have to offer and I want you too come around now, then she sent me a pic of her topless, those boobs we're just as hot as I remember, I said you're turning me on, get you're cock round here she typed, give me 30 minutes I wrote, let yourself in she replied. I drove to her house grabbing a bottle of wine on the way, the kitchen light was on and I went in the front door, hello I shouted, in here was the reply, she stood by the kitchen table in a red quarter cup bra her nipples on show, and erect, a red thong, red suspender belt and stockings with 4 inch heels, she looked everymans wank fantasy, anyone want more "

Yes

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Electrician had a few very sexy afternoons with housewives I’d never expect were wanting a sexual adventure

"Electrician had a few very sexy afternoons with housewives I’d never expect were wanting a sexual adventure"

Do guys come on to you too?

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

"I showered and got myself my tea and at around 930 pm I logged on to Fab, I had a few messages but a couple from a lady's profile I didn't recognise, I had a quick read, I was gobsmacked, my lady client had joined and been perving my profile, she said she liked what she seen and if interested would I take things further, I couldn't type fast enough, I noticed she was online, I told her I couldn't wait, we had done the social meet around her kitchen table, I didn't tell her I'd already seen her stark naked, I asked if she wanted to meet after work 2moro, she said I've seen what you have to offer and I want you too come around now, then she sent me a pic of her topless, those boobs we're just as hot as I remember, I said you're turning me on, get you're cock round here she typed, give me 30 minutes I wrote, let yourself in she replied. I drove to her house grabbing a bottle of wine on the way, the kitchen light was on and I went in the front door, hello I shouted, in here was the reply, she stood by the kitchen table in a red quarter cup bra her nipples on show, and erect, a red thong, red suspender belt and stockings with 4 inch heels, she looked everymans wank fantasy, anyone want more "
yes please asap.

cheshire/Preston

No never had a guy come on to me

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

"I always end up fancying tradesmen. Never brave enough to make a move though. "
I'm sure if you did pluck up the courage any man would jump at the chance.

By *inman73Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I've done up to now, a BT engineer, (He was fit as fuck) Boiler engineer (my mistake, I thought he was a plant by my hubby) and last month the Kitchen fitters

Still waiting for it to happen to me. As an electrician I’ve had a couple of times I’ve wondered wether they were coming onto me or just being really friendly and so didn’t do anything about it as I didn’t wanna end up getting accused of something.

Hopefully one day I’ll have a horny housewife get me in to do a job.

On that note if any females need any electrical work doing with some extras I’m available!!

milton keynes

"I've done up to now, a BT engineer, (He was fit as fuck) Boiler engineer (my mistake, I thought he was a plant by my hubby) and last month the Kitchen fitters "

Nice! How do you usually go about it? Deb’s done it a few times, but would like to do it more, but Is often unsure just how suggestive or flirty she should be.

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Wife’s had a few over the years. Pm for details

Gloucester

Any females got stories about seducing a client, male or female ?

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *s as a cpl 2Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I’d love my Mrs to suggest it to a workman

Love MMF

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Northampton

She walked towards me, her heels clicking on the tiled floor, are you going to pour me a glass she said, I pulled the cork from the wine and gave her a glass, she took a sip, her lip gloss glistening, kiss me she demanded, I held her in my arms and kissed her lips softly, she rubbed herself against me and our tongues met, she could feel my cock getting hard against her, mmmmmm she murmured as she felt me through my trousers, oh yes she said I need some of that, I kissed her harder and our tongues danced together madly, I kissed down her neck and took a hard nipple into my mouth and sucked and licked it slowly, teasing her, then the other nipple, biting it gently her head rested on mine and she sighed and moaned sexually, she undid my shirt and now it was her turn to play with my nipples, she bit them and sucked them hard, a hot horny woman, she took off my shirt, I removed my shoes an socks, she undid my trousers and slid them down, I stepped out of them ,my hard cock was tenting in my boxer's and precum had made a damp patch in the material, she kissed my cock through my boxer's and with both hand's lowered my underwear, my cock sprang out and she opened her mouth and took me in it, running her tongue around my head, then licking my length and taking my heavy balls in her hand sucked them, god she was good at cock sucking, after a couple of minutes I had to stop her as I didnt want to shoot my cum just yet, I layed her back on the table and opened her long leg's and took in the a amazing site before me, my turn to eat you I said, mmmmm hope you can do it all night she said, I kissed my way up her long stocking clad legs, I took off her thong, and kissed her pussy she was soaked, I licked her pussy lips an she tasted so sweet and good, I opened her lips with my tongue and pushed it inside her, I fucked her with my tongue and softly circled her clit with my fingers, her juices ran into my mouth and I swallowed greedily, ohhhh fuck I'm cumming she screamed and gushed into my willing mouth, ohhhh fuck that was good she said, then said you just given me the best orgasm in months she said and I still dont know you're name lol,I'm James I told her, I'm Lisa she said as i started bringing her to her 2nd orgasm.

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Cracking story.

Anyone had any fun with a professional they’ve been to see? Accountant lawyer or whoever?

By *anchestercreampieloversCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Gas technician had just been to service boiler whilst only the wife there !

She is wearing a tight white tank top that you can clearly see her nipples and piercings through lol

He had a good look but wouldn’t engage her in any conversation other than business!!

What a shame she was really up for some fun ( got to be a little bit subtle or she would scare some workmen lol ) x

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Wife's fucked the builder who was working next door he needed some water as if was off next door was morning she was still in her nighty

I’ve had a few trades guys do work for me (my house, not my body!) that I’ve found on here.

I’d always ask on here first, they actually turn up!!!!

Trades are terrible for cancelling or being a big let down but never been let down with a trade from here yet

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"I’ve had a few trades guys do work for me (my house, not my body!) that I’ve found on here.

Trades are terrible for cancelling or being a big let down but never been let down with a trade from here yet "

I can see why. XXX

"I’ve had a few trades guys do work for me (my house, not my body!) that I’ve found on here.

Trades are terrible for cancelling or being a big let down but never been let down with a trade from here yet I can see why. XXX"

Aw thankyou

It’s true though! So annoying when you’re trying to get things done!

By *reddiefrogMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I gave a blow job to the eastern European gas guy who fitted my smart meter,looking for a good looking sparky now to fit our new consumer unit

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I have on a few occasions, two of them continued every now and then meets for a few years

By *illmywifeCouple  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Suzy has had a few workmen over the years. The best one was before I met her. Her then boyfriend was a long distance lorry driver & would often turn up when passing through for a fuck. On this particular occasion a workman was also working on her house.

So, Suzy's then boyfriend turns up, takes Suzy upstairs & gives her a damn good seeing to while the workman is downstairs. The boyfriend after he has finished goes down & tells the workman she is a good fuck & that he can have her if he wants. The wrokman then goes up & has her. The following day he has to finish off the job (both Suzy & the house!)

Northampton

I carried on licking her pussy and hearing her moan and sigh drove me on, I swallowed every drop of her sweet juices but I didn't just want to eat her pussy, I pushed her knee's back onto her chest and got a close up of her gorgeous arse, im sure it winked at me, I kissed around her little hole then started to lick it softly I heard her say ooooh yes, I rimmed her lovely arse, pushing my tongue into her, fucking her arse with it, she reached down to play with her clit as I probed her arse with my tongue, she very quickly said she was cumming again and I pushed my tongue in as far as I could get, she cried out and gushed over my face, soaking me, I lowered her leg's and let her rest, oh my god she said, you are a animal, I laughed an told her I love to please, as I stood there, her juices dripping off my face, she sat up and kissed me and licked my wet face and chest, she dropped to her knee's and took my hard cock in her mouth, I watched as she licked my length, wanking me an sucking me, come on, bedroom she said, I followed that sexy hot arse and stocking clad leg's up the stairs, my hard cock wanting her so bad, we lay on her bed kissing and groping each other, both gagging for it, she reached over and pulled a vibrator out of her beside draw along with some condoms which she threw on the bed, she expertly slipped a condom on my length and lowered herself on to me, her warmth as I slowly slipped into her was amazing, she started to ride me, and she held the buzzing toy on her clit as we fucked, she was sighing loudly as she raised herself and and I took my chance to push into her deeply, as I pulled out her juices were running down my cock an soaking my balls, fuck me harder she said in my ear as she lay forward, I want you doggy I said and flipped her onto her hands and knee's, I pushed my cock into her drenched pussy fucking her harder with every stroke, she cried out again that she was cumming and I picked up the vibrator an held it against her tight little arse hole, oh fuck she shouted as I rammed her pussy and she came on my cock, this was too much for and I came hard, we lay together on the bed

Anymore anyone

"Check my story out "confessions of a surveyor". Hope you like it. I was a builder and I had an amazing experience. "

Can't find it

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

I'm a sparky slash j.o.a.t always fantasied about a client seducing me

By *appyaslarry2018Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the idea of playing with my customers

By *issyslut2k16TV/TS  over a year ago

toytown

No but always wanted someone to suss my sissy secret and make me be they're toy

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Keep going

Northampton

We lay on the bed chatting, her drinking the wine I'd brought her, she said get you're phone, I went downstairs and grabbed my phone and she said log on to fab, I did and sat next too her, she read the half dozen messages I'd recieved and said mmmm I've got more, I laughed and said it's because you're a single lady and a newbie, she had nearly 100 messages, she said I read you're bi, I said I was, didn't put you off me then, oh no definitely not she replied, always wanted too have fun with a bi man, have a fantasy of watching two men, I said I'd be happy too help with her fantasy, that's what I was hoping she said, we talked more about what she wanted and we viewed a few guys on fab, we messaged a couple she liked and after half an hour we got 2 replies, they had nice pics and seemed decent guy's so we gave them my number, one called straight away but he wasn't for us, talked all about himself and what he wanted to do to her, not what we looking for at all, she said you fancy a shower and said I definitely needed one and she led me to the en suite I hadn't started work on, I watched her remove her gorgeous lingerie and she stood naked in front of me, I couldn't help myself my cock started harding rapidly, oh she said jump in here with me, she turned on the shower and it felt so good stood behind her my cock nestling up the cheeks of her beautiful arse I started to soap her all over, she felt so good she reached behind her and held my cock, mmmmm ready again I see, god yes I replied, she pushed my head down between her leg's and lifted one on to my shoulders as I licked her pussy as the shower rained down on us, oh hell don't stop she begged

By *arry001Man  over a year ago

Oldbury

As a landscape gardener I do alot of work always in shorts and t-shirt but only had fun on a couple of occasions with people iv worked for

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wife has fucked a delivery driver , I have soft played with two wife’s and one unmarried mother , would have gone further but had time restrictions with one of the wives , and the other husband didn’t want wife to go any further than topless bj, That’s how our swinging days began ??

cheshire/Preston

» Add a new message to this topic