FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Living with a bi couple

Living with a bi couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *brad99 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

In January 2020 after a fair bit of talking I moved in with a married couple for a few weeks whilst i had a job in an unknown area. Little did I know they were a) swingers and b) fully bisexual. Anyway it's safe to say that a lot happened very quickly...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

London

After a few days living with John and Linda, who were in their mid 40s, i had noticed various naughty signs that these two weren't the innocent type. For example, a couple of cock rings left out and about, some very sexy lingerie drying on the radiators, and the piece de resistance: pictures on their computer desktop of Linda naked and John wanking! It's safe to say i was more than intrigued, and attempted to discover more about them as soon as i could...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

London

So after putting two and two together, realising that my hosts were filthy, i decided to be slightly less reserved myself. I found Linda to be extremely attractive, so if i got any action off her i would have been one very happy chap. John was also good looking, and well built, but i obviously didn't know if he swung both ways, usually one would just assume they don't. At the dinner table I brought up sexual topics on occasion, such as telling them about losing my virginity and also how I was gagging for a shag! getting a slightly confused, but not disheartened, reaction, i thought i may have a chance with Linda, but who knows. That night, I heard them chatting and giggling in their bedroom before some extremely loud sexual noises, making me very turned on to the point at which i began wanking and moaning myself. My door was conveniently left wide open, and I was hoping that they could hear me, safe to say they definitely could...

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

Go on please do continue soon.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Promising

London

Safe to say the next breakfast was slightly awkward, it was just me and Linda, she was wearing a dressing gown and nothing else, me in my pants and t shirt, often catching each others glances and giggling nervously. I finished and went up to shower before getting dressed for work. As i got into the shower i couldve sworn i heard footsteps coming up the stairs... obviously it was Linda, and she knocked on the bathroom door, I said come in despite being naked and in the shower, wasnt thinking. In walks Linda, NAKED!!! I didnt know what to do so i continued showering, Linda sat on the toilet, lid down, and started rubbing her clit. This obviously got me hard so i then started stroking my massive boner. We maintained eye contact throughout and she appeared to cum, and not long after that i did too! She then opened the shower door and gave me a cheeky kiss before leaving and getting on with her day! Wow i thought to myself, what will happen next...

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Do tell

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Wow... lucky guy... do tell more.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Intriguing ,

Xx

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

London

So, my day at the office dragged on, boring boring numbers, all i could think about was Linda and the kiss she gave me, but also John! What would he think? At this point i had no clue that they were swingers, just sexually more liberal than others. Anyway, i got back to the house lateish after getting stuck in traffic, only to hear the same loud sex sounds i heard the night before! Had Linda told John about her morning wank? Had she kept it a secret? I didnt know, but i felt as though I was soon to find out...

By *un_ajMan  over a year ago

York

Keep this going. This is hot as hell

London

Obviously, hearing them have sex turned me on a lot, so i headed upstairs for a post-work wank, only to find that this time it was their door that was wide open! I caught a glimpse of johns toned arse cheeks as he pounded linda doggy style, before making my presence known with a subtle cough. They both turned to face me, with their faces in a slight shock but also intense pleasure. John then signalled for me to come in, explaining that linda did in fact tell him about earlier, and that it turned him on, so much so that he had to have a wank in his office bathroom! I quickly stripped, and prepared to have my first ever threesome...

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Oooh you lucky bugger

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

London

I jumped up onto the bed and instantly john turned linda over onto her back and encouraged me to lick her pussy. "I gather you didnt get quite this far earlier lad" said john, linda and i laughed and i eagerly lowered my head to her pussy, with the help of johns hand. As i licked her cunt, linda moaned and squirmed with pleasure, until john moved towards her head and shoved his large cock down her throat. What i could then hear was a mixture of gagging and moaning, combined with johns grunts and utterances of "fucking hell linda". I was extremely hard, humping the bed as i ate her pussy, and could feel myself creating a damp spot on their mattress with my pre cum. John then said "go on mate why dont you put that cock inside my wife, right in her cunt" and without hesitation i obliged...

London

So there i was, pounding away at this sexy older woman's pussy in missionary, with her toes in my mouth, and her husband's cock in hers. What a sight! She came many times as john helped by rubbing and pinching her clit, and eventually she made me pull out so that she could squirt on me! Wow. After about 5-10 minutes i came, with john telling me to do it inside her slutty cunt. Linda told me to swap with john so that she could clean me off and taste my cum, and john then flipped her back into doggy and started pounding away again! Not long after, he too came inside her, and then continued to seemingly eat it out! It was at this point where i thought john may not be straight, as he had gone nowhere near my cock up to that point, but what followed confirmed it! He then kissed me, transferring a lot of our cum into my mouth, before pushing me towards linda, where i then transferred the rest into hers, allowing her to swallow the remainder of the loads that had not gone up her cunt, or in mine and johns mouths. What an experience! But there was definitely more to come i felt...

dublin

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

Nice, really nice

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Some fantasies are more obvious than others....just saying....

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Lucky bugger.

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Horny stuff.

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very horny

London

The evening progressed and linda was making dinner, i was just in my room on my phone. John knocked on the door and came in, telling me how much fun earlier was. I agreed, and then john said "that was definitely not our first time, if you know what i mean". I got the message, that they were swingers, and was rather intrigued. I told him it was my first threesome, but that i had been with both women and men before. "Have you now?" John asked, admitting he was the same, and that he was bi. My eyes lit up, as i fancied him a lot, and seeing his cock drill linda earlier turned me on. My cock was now pulsating in my pants, and john noticed, to the point at which he moved his hands towards it. I did nothing to stop him, as he pulled it out and put his soft mouth around it. What a feeling! He was very skilled, using his tongue as well as an aggressive sucking motion, and i could feel as though i was close to cumming, before Linda called us down for dinner! "To be continued you sexy boy" john said as he got up and headed downstairs. Not long after, i followed suit, annoyed i hadnt been able to cum, but ecstatic that the couple i was living with were both bi and swingers!

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

dublin

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm so damned hot!

London

So there we were, sat at the dinner table, nothing being said about what john just did to me. Linda then said "so jack, me and john are going to a party this weekend, leaving you with a choice"... "a choice?" I asked. "Yes, you can either come along, bringing our friend kate, or you can have the house to yourself for the night". When she said that i would bring along kate, knowing what john just told me, i worked out that this was no normal party, that this was a swingers party! I had briefly met kate when she came to see linda for a cuppa the week before. She was a fairly plain looking woman but certainly not unattractive. "Well linda, if it's ok with you two and with kate, i'd quite like to come along". They both smiled and nodded their heads. Fuck, i thought, i'm going to a swingers party! As we continued to eat john then explained that he was being called into work that night, with someone else pulling a sicky, leaving me alone with linda. She then said "in that case, jack would it be ok if you slept in our bed tonight? I hate being alone". I of course obliged, and was intrigued as to what could happen...

cambridge

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

X

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

dublin

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

The Calls, Leeds CC

Tell us more x

Great stuff

By *oublehorny33Man  over a year ago

london

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

This is good keep it coming

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Corking ,

Xx

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

London

The weekend came along very quickly. The doorbell rang and i answered, it was kate dressed in a silk red dress, she looked great! We kissed on the cheeks and said our hello's before she came in and sat on the sofa waiting for the others. John came down first in a shirt and pair of jeans, nothing special but he still looked good. Then came down Linda, wow. She was dressed in a tight, sheer black dress with neon pink underwear underneath! Her large breasts were popping out of the bra, and at that point it was incredibly clear what kind of party this was going to be. Anyway the taxi came and took us to a large detached house about 15 minutes away. John rang the doorbell and after a little wait someone opened the door, a blonde woman dressed only in a sort of string bikini! I was instantly hard, pushing up against kates backside, i could hear her giggle as we entered...

By *onsey83Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Getting very good

dublin

A Club or Your Bedroom!

London

Now, to be honest the party really wasnt for me. I immediately lost the others, who went off to explore some room they were chatting about, and i was stuck at the bar area. After a couple of rum and s Linda and Kate eventually found me, linda was red in the face and rather sweaty, kate not dissimilar, i was surprised they actually still had their clothes on, given the amount of nudity at the party, but it was clear they had been naked at some point. They dragged me into a quieter room where it was just us 3, linda explained that john was off fucking another girl. Instantly the 2 of them stripped and ripped my clothes off, kissing me all over. Linda then started sucking my dick whilst kate stood up and put her pussy on my lips, i was now lying on a bed. Lindas mouth felt incredible, and shortly after she then flipped my legs up and started eating my ass! Wow this was honestly one of the best feelings ever. Kate climbed down and joined her, both of them licking away. One thing led to another and i had both of them up on the bed in doggystyle, swapping between their pussies while they were passionately kissing. I told them i was going to cum soon, so they got on their knees and begged for my spunk. I came a fuckton! All over their faces, telling them to lick it up off eachother and swallow it all. They obeyed me, allowing me to get dressed and head back into the party, now with a smile on my face and some confidence!

cambridge

Dublin

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Great update

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

north east lincs

Naughty. Love it x

London

Heading back into the party with my newfound confidence, i spotted an incredibly sexy woman by the bar. Short, blonde, Fake tits, wow. I went over and spoke to her, she said she was called sam. After some flirtatious remarks i decided to ask her if she wanted to go to the bedroom i came out of 15 minutes prior. She said sure, on the condition that her husband could watch, she promised he wouldnt join in. I could see why, a far less attractive man stood up and walked over, introducing himself as pete. He must have been very wealthy i thought to myself, and we then walked into the bedroom. As we did so, i noticed a few other guys follow behind peter, presumably wanting to watch as well. I didnt mind, as pretty much nothing would stop me getting hard for this sexy milf! We got it going, starting with me eating her sopping wet pussy before she returned the favour, telling me to lie down and close my eyes. I then felt her clamber up onto my face, yet a mouth was still on my dick! I didnt mind at all, and after a couple of minutes she then started to ride my throbbing cock. She was incredible, and her tits, though rock solid, felt amazing. Sam proceeded to instruct a few of the watchers to also get on the bed, and she began sucking them whilst riding me. One of those men i caught eye contact with, it was john! He winked at me before fucking sam's face until she gagged, dribbling down her body and onto my stomach, yum! Time passed and i came, shooting my load up her cunt, sam hopped off and lay down next to me, giving me a passionate kiss. She then said "one of you eat my cunt until its clean and another suck this guys cock until its clean". John eagerly went towards her pussy, while another men nervously came to my cock. He was decently talented, but i told them to swap so that i could have johns mouth. "Do you two know eachother?" Asked sam, and john and i both laughed and shrugged our shoulders. Once i was clean john said that the cab was coming soon, so we got ourselves dressed and left the party. Wow what an experience!

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Sounds like an amazing party...

cambridge

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

mullingar

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Horny story,,waiting for the chapter

wolverhampton

Fantastic stuff

London

After getting out the cab at john and linda's, it became apparent that it was too late, around 1ish, for kate to get another cab back to hers, so they invited her in. Something inside me felt as though the night of kinky sex was not over, and that was realised after john immediately took his clothes off and sat on the sofa. Kate was quick to follow, and buried her tongue in his ass, with linda encouraging me to suck johns now hard dick. It didnt take much persuasion, and i stripped off and climbed on john, starting to suck his hard on. Linda sat at the other sofa watching, and from the moaning i could tell she was playing with herself. John then stood up, instructing kate to go over and eat linda's pussy, and telling me to get up on the sofa and on my knees. I obliged nervously, and then i felt it. John's massive cock rubbing against my tight arsehole, before entering. Now john was a large man, 6"2 and well built, so you can imagine his dick. Girthy, and if i were to guess probably 7/7.5", its fair to say my arsehole was stretched. Whilst it did hurt, it also felt amazing, and to hear him grunt and spank my arse while kate and linda were moaning too, was incredible. John was nearly finished, or so he said, so he got me on the floor on my knees so that he could cum on my face, and thats exactly what he did! Kate and linda then came over to congratulate me, telling me how well i did. Noticing i was hard, linda finished me off with her fantastic oral skills. Bedtime soon beckoned, and john wanted kate that night, so linda and i shared a bed...

Andover

cambridge

north east lincs

mullingar

Darwen

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Wow this sounds believable!

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Heaven

London

It was now late, around 2:30, i was tired and i'd already cum 3 or 4 times that day, yet linda was still horny. She was whispering the most filthy things in my ear like "i want you to fuck my ass", "i want you to spank me while you fuck me", "i want to be all yours", and at this point i couldnt help but get a boner, especially with her hands all over me. I said to her "go on then just a quickie" and flipped her onto her belly, lying flat on the bed while i pounded her pussy. She was screaming with joy as i was really giving it to her, and soon after i came deep inside her. She said to me "lets leave that one in there shall we" and i really didnt care, i was so tired. It did help me sleep though! That and a sexy older woman spooning me

kells

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

mullingar

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Great stor

Torbaydos

weston super mare

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

I’ve cum loads to this story. X

Andover

Love this.

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

The Calls, Leeds CC

Amazing x

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Nice got me hard n horny

By *onsey83Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Horny story

London

I feel i should draw this to a close. After a frankly mad first week living with john and linda, the next three continued in similar fashion. As a threesome we were very sexually active, either having sex all together each evening after work, having morning fun with whoever was about, or bringing the likes of kate and others over for some filthy fun. I will tell the story of my penultimate night living with them though, as john and linda decided to host a send-off orgy for me!

kells

Darwen

cambridge

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Excellent

By *price25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Sounds like my first MMF experience at 17. This turned into a four year relationship. This was the most erotic time of my life and has had me hooked on threesomes and moresomes ever since.

dublin

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Andover

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Very hot

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Looking forward to hearing how they sent you on your way

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Looking forward to the sender off.

Dublin

Wow

London

So, my send-off orgy. I was unaware of any plan, but john and linda had obviously been organising this for some time now. As per usual, linda made dinner whilst myself and john played with eachother, on that occasion i was sucking him until he came in my mouth, to which he told me to go downstairs and transfer the load into linda's mouth, which she was very happy with. After dinner, around 8, i was just chilling in my room before i started hearing other people's voices, one of which i recognised, kate's. I decided to head downstairs to say hello and introduce myself, and linda was surprised, saying "ah, youre early!" To me. This confused me, and john pulled me to the side saying there were a few others yet to come before i was to head downstairs, but i may as well stay at this point. There were probably 10 people there, including us 3, before another 2 turned up. That gives us 12, 4 guys and 8 girls, all of which i noticed were both attractive and dressed in a slightly slutty manner, which excited me. I then asked the lady i was talking to, cant remember her name, why everyone was over on a thursday evening, to which she responded, "to service your big cock, silly!". why was i surprised? I knew john and linda well by now, yet i didnt expect this. I cant say i was disappointed though...

cambridge

dublin

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Dublin

Torbaydos

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

That sounds like a perfect time to me definitely haha

A Club or Your Bedroom!

London

Realising what this evening was made me hard, which a couple of them noticed, and so began the orgy. I was stripped and placed in the centre of a circle of about 4 ladies on their knees, waiting for my dick in their mouths. Whilst i was being sucked, i saw the other guys, including john, strip off and get their dicks sucked by the remaining women. One of the ladies was particularly talented, bringing me very close to completion, and not wanting to cum just yet i told her to stop so that i could eat some pussy. I got one of the girls onto the sofa, leaving me on my knees with my head between her legs. Whilst i was doing this, i felt a tongue on my arsehole, before a finger or two entered! Whoever it was that was playing with my ass then called for one of the guys, steve i think his name was, to come and fuck me. I didnt stop this from happening, as i was very much enjoying eating this woman's pussy, and as it turned out steve didnt have a massive cock, but it still felt good. After what was probably 15 minutes of pussy-eating whilst being fucked and rimmed, i was ready to fuck someone myself. I sat on the sofa and said "who wants to ride me" and first to my dick was a gorgeous larger lady named sarah. We'd actually met before, when i went to the supermarket with linda, but obviously i hadnt known what a dirtbag she was. Sarah's large breasts bounced in my face as she rode me, allowing me to suck and nibble on her erect nipples, making her cum very quickly! She hopped off and another woman then presented herself to me in doggystyle, and i fucked this pocket rocket until i came deep into her pussy. So, i then took a break on the sofa, but was still watching all that was going on. After a while, probably 15/20 minutes, of watching the various groups of people fucking and having oral, john invited me over to where he was in the living room, to fuck a lady's arse while he had her pussy. Even though myself, john and linda had had many threesomes by this point, this was my first dp! What a treat

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

This story gets me so hard n horny

weston super mare

A Club or Your Bedroom!

wolverhampton

Such a horny one!

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Loving this

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

kells

Love a good party

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

One of the best I’ve read on here!!

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

north east lincs

mullingar

London

So, john lay down and instructed this sexy lady to get on top of him and put his cock in her pussy. He then told me to start licking her ass and fingering it whilst she bounced up and down on his massive hard on. This was a seriously sexy sight and my dick was throbbing at this point, and john said "hurry up already and fuck her arse lad". Without hesitation i pushed my dick deep into her tight but welcoming arsehole, and it was truly incredible. Warm, soft, and as john and i were thrusting we could feel eachothers dicks inside her, with our balls occasionally making contact as we fucked her. Because i'd cum not long before, i actually lasted a fair while, probably 45 minutes, with the other men getting sucked by her and cumming on her face in this time. the other ladies were all playing with each other, linda using her strap on with some of them, whilst various other toys were also in full use. John then came in her pussy, and stood up to leave me anally fucking this lady in doggy. About 5 minutes after he had cum, john moved his hard-again cock towards my direction, allowing me to suck it until it was fully hard. He then started playing with my ass, and stuck his cock in while i was still fucking this woman! Easily the best feeling ive ever experienced, making me cum within minutes, which then allowed john to fuck me harder as she went and got the other girls to clean her up with their tongues. John then came inside me and gave me a passionate kiss before spitting in my mouth and spanking my arse, telling me to go over to linda so she could clean me up. Not long after this, the night came to a natural end around midnight, with the remaining people enjoying drinks and banter together, what a night!

mullingar

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great

north east lincs