FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions of an estate agent

Confessions of an estate agent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittycen OP   Man  over a year ago

south west

I’m writing this as an exercise to see how I get on with writing as the opposite gender - interested in feedback…

I checked my watch again, clients were late. Not unusual in itself but there was something a little odd about them in their emails that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. Still, a sale is a sale and they were the prospective customer!

My phone beeped again. It was Dave, the gentleman I was waiting for.

“Hi Sue, sorry but it’s just me coming to view the flat today, Nat has had something come up”

“Hi Dave, no problem these things happen! Do you have an idea when you might be here? Sue xxx”

As I tapped send, I swore as I realised I had put some kisses on the end. Oh well, a bit unprofessional but hey ho, these things happen.

“Pulling up now lol

Oh god, he had seen the kisses! Mentally facepalming, I walked to the door and opened as I saw a figure walking up the path.

Oh! Was my instant thought… Dave looked to be in his early forties, tall and muscular with a shaved head. He wore a dark blue polo shirt which hinted at strong pectoral muscles and jeans. He had a friendly grin that I instinctively returned, suddenly not regretting the accidental kisses…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south west

Resisting the urge to touch my own hair, I mentally reviewed my own appearance.

I was in my mid 20s, fairly tall at 5’8 and petite. Brunette with hair tied back, I always wore subtle make up, as I prefer a natural look. Today, I wore a dark blue skirted suit, no tights or leggings but heels. A white fitted blouse was over light blue bra and matching thong - being a cyclist, my ass looked especially good in a thong, I often heard comments from jealous wives when I was on the beach on holiday, as they caught their husbands gazing at my little bottom. Truth is, I liked their attention, stealing it from their wives - it gave me a little ego boost to know. I had always liked attention from boys (and the occasional open minded wife or girlfriend), and had been a right slut at uni!

My mind snapped back to reality as I shook Dave’s hand.

“Sorry your wife can’t make it” I said - I wasn’t. “Are you sure you don’t want to rearrange?” Say no say no say no.

“My wife? Oh sorry, no she’s not my wife”

Oh? I think…

“We are a special kind of friend!” He said with a wink..

“Well! You had best come in then!” I stand aside as he steps past and shut the door firmly behind him.

south west

I took Dave around the flat. To be fair, it was a nice property, first floor in the city centre. It had three bedrooms, a large shower room and open plan kitchen and lounge. I wouldn’t mind it myself, seeing as I still lived at home!

We finished the tour in the hallway. Dave had been especially interested in the main bedroom and shower, his smile widening slightly but now he seemed a bit awkward and self conscious.

“Umm, Sue, I need to ask a favour…”

“Ok, of course?”

“Well… Nat and I, we’re married but not to each other” I feigned shock but was now very interested!

“That’s why she isn’t here now, her dick of a husband is kicking off about something. We are looking for a pad we can play to our hearts desire but it’s difficult to decide for myself… umm…”

“Go on,” I prompt, intrigued.

“Ok well, please don’t take offence but I was wondering if…. You might be happy to help me err, simulate her being her with me?”

“What do you mean?”

“God this is embarrassing” he mumbled. “Nat and I are quite… impromptu- we pounce on each other anywhere, any time when together and we were going to ask if we could be left alone for a few minutes to discuss privately.. but now she’s not here…”

“You want me to ah, ‘step in?’” I smile sweetly, “of course”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s good start OP

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Looking forward to hearing more of this

south west

Dave’s face lit up “that’s great thank you! I was worried I might come across as pervert!” He chuckled.

“So what do you want to do” I asked

“”Well, basically this place is going to be our little sex den! We have a tendency to go at each other anywhere anytime - for example, we rip each other clothes off as soon as we get to a hotel room or Airbnb, so here, we would be hard up against the wall behind you…”

“This one?” I asked, leaning my shoulders back against it, angling my hips forward. I smiled at him as his eyes travelled over me.

“ yes that one,” he said stepping close to me. “I would like to do a bit of play acting - not actual sex!” He emphasised. I nodded innocently ‘not if I have anything to do with it’ I thought to myself.

His hands went on my hips, our bodies now touching through our clothes.

“She’s a lucky girl,” I giggled as the first little twinge of excitement made itself known to me…

“Think I’m having the luck today,” said Dave.

“Now what?”

“”Well, we would basically test the practicalities” he said, making an unmistakable movement against my hips. “Now I’m not a perv, so you don’t mind if we go through the motions?”

“Oh no, not a problem for me” as I slid my hands around his neck. I could feel his body now, firm muscles under his shirt, thick neck. I was getting increasingly turned on by this.

We were slowly dry humping each other and I could feel his excitement growing as well, pressing against me.

I reached down and pulled my skirt up over my hips, lifting a leg up and around his and squeezing him.

“Does this help?”

Our faces were inches apart, I could feel his breath on my lips as we stared at each other. We froze in place as I mentally willed him to make the move….

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Hot ??

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting!

south west

“Ohhhh fuck it” he groaned and kissed me hard, thrusting hard against my soaking, but thong covered pussy. I opened my mouth in turn, kissing him savagely back, tongue darted out as I put one hand on the back of his head - of course I moved my other hand downwards like the wife stealing slut I am

He was hard as a rock through his jeans and it felt like a good pleasing length and thickness for me. His hands were on me too, squeezing my ass cheeks and pulling me against him some more as if that was possible.

I was rubbing him and was thinking about unzipping me and reaching inside when he took my wrists and pinned them above my head. Oh God, I loved being treated roughly but I found a lot of guys weren’t that confident- might dave be the exception?

He moved away slightly, my head trying to follow his kiss as our lips parted, a line of spit linking us for a moment.

One strong hand kept my hands were as his other reached down and pulled my thong aside. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt his first touch of my sex.

“Open your eyes and look at me,” he said firmly. I instantly obeyed. “I want to see your eyes” as he started to massage and rub me. I could only nod dumbly. I hadn’t been this turned on for a long time…

His fingers were playing me well now, he was very talented indeed and I couldn’t help letting out a little shout as the juices really started to flow.

He had two fingers inside me, and his thumb was on my clit as he finger fucked me, getting faster and harder, my pussy making little slurping noises. My hips bucked slightly as a tremor hit me. Oh fuck I was going to cum hard soon. I sobbed slightly and felt my eyelids sink slightly.

“Look. At. Me…” he growled quietly. I nodded frantically, sobbing again a little louder. The tremors were increasing in their intensity now. Fuckfuckfuck…. Here we goooooooo. I screamed hard, instantly smothered by his mouth on mine, gushing over his hand and wrist onto the floor. I ripped a hand free and wrapped around his neck, writhing against him, kissing ferociously….

He hooked fingers into my blouse and ripped, buttons pinging off as he exposed my flushed chest.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

By *ivemeagosoMan  over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

Great horny post

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Stunning

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Hot

south west

I fumbled and tugged my jacket and remains of my blouse off, leaving me in my underwear and skirt hitched over my hips - he took the chance to pull his shirt off (very nice btw) and was on me again before I could finish!

His lips were soft over my skin as he slipped my bra off, then my nipples were in his mouth, licking and sucking on one then the other, biting softly to make me gasp and shudder as I was still coming down from my orgasm.

I held his head in place as I bit my lip with pleasure, enjoying the sensation of pressure and the wetness of his tongue as he flicked and licked me. I soon felt his hands on my hips, as he slid my skirt and thong down over my thighs and dropping to the floor so I could kick them away, leaving me naked apart from my heels!

He began to sink downwards, tongue tracing a line from between my boobs, over my stomach and abdomen until level with my wet pussy. I was leaving back again, shoulders on the wall and hips angled invitingly towards him.

He paused, looking up at me with twinkling eyes, close enough for me to feel his warm breath on.

Without a word, I raised a leg and placed it over shoulder and pulled him against me, his mouth closing over me…

I moaned quietly as his tongue flicked out, starting to probe me, exploring deep inside as his hands slid over my skin, reaching round to cup and squeeze each buttock.

My breathing was starting to increase again as he began to focus on my clit, kissing and sucking it gently as it throbbed to his touch.

I shouted involuntarily as he closed his lips around my clit and sucked enough to feel the pressure and then licked it.

Holy Christ this was good! If I hadn’t been supported over his shoulder I would have collapsed as the other leg spasmed. I squeezed and pinched my boobs as I began to buck, “ohhhh fucking hell that’s good that really good lick my fuckingcuntjustlikethatfucckmeeeee!” I came again, bucking once, twice, three times and feeling a big squirt go into his mouth where he stayed locked over my pussy, drinking me in.

I looked down, panting hard as he grinned up at me, my juices glistening over his lower face.

Then he began to lick again…

south west

I couldn’t help it, I howled again as I had yet another orgasm, not as intense as the last but coming (pun intended) before the last had subsided almost made me lose my mind!

I dropped down, still between Dave and the wall, so my knees went either side of him. I held his face in my hands and sloppily kissed him, mouth wide and tongue cleaning his mouth and jawline of my juices.

Now it was my turn to be firm as I gripped his jaw.

“Get your fucking clothes off NOW” and shoved him onto his back. I pulled at his shoes as he undid his belt and pushed his jeans down. As his lovely cock leapt free (nice length and girth, I couldn’t have picked better from a catalogue!), I finished pulling his jeans off and slid them over to where my clothes were piled.

I toyed for a second with what I wanted to do next - suck or fuck? But I couldn’t wait, my cunt needed cock!!

In one movement, I gripped his cock and swung my leg astride him and guided him into me. He filled me perfectly as I withdrew my hand, taking his entire length as I sat down hard on him.

Sat upright, i arched my back and tilted my head back and closed my eyes, mouth open as I began to slowly grind my hips on his.

Now it was his turn to moan and swear as I fucked him, his hands roaming over my tits and ass.

As I began to move faster, I grabbed the hand he had finger fucked me with and sucked on his fingers, popping each into my mouth in turn and then licking each.

Once each finger was done, I took his hand and slowly wrapped it around my throat, smiling down at him. He hesitated for a moment “you sure?”

“Fuck yes!” I panted back. I could feel the sweat beg if to form on my back and his forehead now - fucking really is the best form of exercise!!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

cambourne

mmmmm i suspect there is a twist in this tale !

south west

He clasped my small neck in his hands and began to squeeze slightly. Not going to lie, this is my little kink, I love this being done to me as all good sluts do

However, if you are going to do it, do it properly and Dave wasnt! So I grabbed his wrist with both my hands to hold him steady then pushed myself onto his hand! To make sure he really got the message, I began to fuck him harder and faster, rocking back and forth on his cock.

Dave got the message, squeezing enough to make it hard for me to draw air in. Then he slapped a boob! I yelped in surprise - shit, he really had my number! He slapped each in turn leaving red marks but also tingly nipples!

He pulled me down to his face and kissed me, still with his hand on my neck and now gathering my hair in his fist.

“Fuck, you really are a dirty little whore aren’t you” he whispered in my ear.

I moved to look at him.

“”Darling you have no idea, and it’s slutwhore to you!”

“Fucking show me then”

“I don’t, you just do whatever the fuck you want to me, I’ll take it all and be grateful for it and still want more!”

“Slut!” He laughed.

“Cunt! Now shut the fuck up and fuck me!”

He sat up so I was still on his lap but so I could wrap my legs around him, then he pushed me onto my back. He stayed upright and held my ankles high and far apart as he began to fuck me fast and deep, his balls slapping against me, sweat making squelching noises….

Porthcawl

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Very good indeed

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *elsh couple40Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

So fucking horny mmmmm

south west

I was now hoping the walls were well insulated because if the neighbours could hear me, they might think someone was being murdered because of the noises I was making. A long continuous wail, punctuated by his cock thumping into me - I genuinely felt like I was losing my mind. I couldn’t speak, could barely think straight. My arms were almost flailing as I tried to focus on something to grip onto.

Dave was fucking me hard, sweat pouring off him and splashing onto me. I FUCKING LOVED IT. I am a dirty horny slut who delights in taking men that belong to others, so knowing that the cock slamming into me belonged to two other woman turned me on beyond belief. I wanted him to go home to his wife with my juices over his cock, for his mistress to ask what happened at the viewing. Right now, he was mine!

He was grunting with effort, putting every little bit of effort into pleasing me and I could tell he would be cumming soon…

“When you cum, I want it over my face…” I panted at him. He nodded back “get ready!” As he withdrew and stood, I span round and got to my knees, setting myself so my face was beneath his cock and looking up at him.

I shoved his hands away from himself and began to wank him myself, as I licked his hairless balls which had been coated by me. One then the other and along his shaft and circling his bellend, teasing his japs eye with the tip of my tongue.

Now he began to shudder… “Fuck,” he gasped. “FUCK!”

Here we go, I aimed his twitching cock with one hand while the other reached down to my still dripping pussy and frantically wanked my clit.

“FUCKFUCKFAARRRGGH” he shouted, and released a big globule of spunk across my face into my hair. The second splashed onto my face, on a cheek and between my eyes (thank fuck, that stings like a bitch!). By the third, my lips had formed a seal around him and I had it in my mouth, savouring the salty texture before swallowing. At the same time, my own ministrations reached another peak and I shuddered in orgasm again.

He was trembling, eyes closed, head back as I bobbed my head up and down slowly, gently easing him down to earth as his erection began to subside and I licked the last drops of cum from him…

Finally he looked down at me and I giggled

“So is that how it usually goes for you and your mistress?”

He snorted a laugh “not quite..” then, with a mischievous grin, he reached a hand to my cum covered face…and smeared it across me!!! Cheeky bastard! But I loved it despite my protests…

“Oooh you will pay for that…”

“I hope so!”

“I think we will have some more viewings, don’t you?”

south west

The end of this story - I have an idea for a sequel but might be a while.

Any ladies, I would be interested in your thoughts. Does this style of writing work for you? Not sure if the next story will be told from our intrepid little slut, or from Dave…

I'm a property manager and hs e been able to get up to lots of naughty mischief. With and without the occupants being home

Porthcawl

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great read

More please

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Best story ever!